Chapter 13

Nicole

"Ayeee, Bae. Whats this?" August asked me picking up a note. The note said:

Follow The Darkness.

"They know I hate scary shit! Ughh." I said clinching onto August waist because Ima be honest Im afraid of the dark now.

*Two Years Ago*

I came home from a usually day of work with Lyne (5) and I usually leave lights on when I come home late or its dark...I know I turned them on, Why is the house so dark. I told Lyne to stay in the car and pulled the gun from under the driver side seat. I always put stuff there. I walked in the house and out the corner I see a light come on and my dad was sitting there.

"Long Time No See, Huh?" My dad said.

"Yeah, What the hell do you want?" I was annoyed. How df did he get in my house.

"Nothing, You should come work for me. I talked to Jasmine and she told me about ya little side job....Does ya mom know?"

"No, Dont need her to know. Look I got Lyne in car. What do you fucking want?"

"You've always been the child I knew would do this....but again I dont want anything Just come work for me."

My daddy was a drug dealer. Major one at that, but that nigga was abusive as hell.

"Nicole, Come on. Look at you, You all grown up. Sexy now. Just do it." He said stepping towards me.

"Whatever, Get the fuck out." He stepped so close his forehead was so close to the gun I could of pulled the trigger. Shit my finger was itching.

"Pull it. Go ahead." I saw another dude step into the light and he pointed the gun towards me. I was ready to get rid of this nigga, If I gotta go out. Lets go.

"I never thought I would see you again." I said to my ex boyfriend Trey.

"Nice to see you too. Still trappin?" He asked with a small smirk.

"N.Y.O.B Niggaa" I said Smiling.

"So, Whats it gonna be?" My dad said.

"Im cool." I said kinda with a attitude and he slapped me and I snapped.

*BANG, BANG*

Pull the trigger and it went straight to his brain. Next thing I know im shot in the arm.

"Still no fucking aim bitch ass!" I said to trey laughing.

"Still the same crazy bitch I remember... You know I wouldn't shoot you." He tried to touch my arm.

"Mommyy! You-" Lyne just broke down crying. "I thought it was you."

"This is EXACTLY why I didnt want this shit to happen!" I yelled taking Lyne upstairs then callin my niggas to come get his body.

I hate darkness now. Make me feel like Ima die at anytime. Especially when I sleep. Ive changed since then.

*Present Day*

"Baby?" August said knocking me out my thoughts. I didnt realize I was crying. "Im fine, Sorry." I said wiping my tears. "Come on, We almost there." August said pulling me outside. Its beautiful, warm and quite. "SURPRISE!!!!" My family and friends said. I screamed when I seen my twin sisters Charla and Novia. "Omg! Thank you guys! Im sooooo Happy! Yall dont know how much this means!" I was on the verge of tears. "Aweeeee!" My family said.

August

We partied hard and had a great time. Little did she know she got presents waiting. She said she wanted to wait till later because she was tired and I didnt mind that. Her and Lyne's Birthday is today. I wonder how it feels to share a birthday with you're child. "Hey August, Why dont you go get it?! I want some cake!" I heard Nicole yell. She was to excited. We brought out the cake that said "Happy Birthday Nicole" and Another for Lyne. Yall probably wondering isnt it Chris birthday too? Nope his is tomorrow. Nicole was boring before midnight and Chris was born at midnight. Thats interesting.

"Mommy, Daddy..Meet August. August meet my pride and joys" Nicole said making me laugh.

"Hello August... Ohhh Baby, He is cutee." Mama Nic said.

"Mom, Stop it!" Nic said blushing.

"Hey, how you doing. Im Donnell. Nic's Dad. Nice to meet you." Her said.

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Smith" I said.

"Just say Mom & Dad." Her mom said. I smiled.

*After The Party*

"Night Mom and Dad." We said to Nic's parents. Looks like Nic will be meeting my mom later.

"Wooooo, That was fun. Thanks baby." She said kissing me.

*Beep, Beep*

Nicole ran outside. "Omg! Is this mine! How'd you even know!!?"

****Omg! Nicole was a Trap girl?? Woah! Her daddy wanted her to work for him? Smh! What did Nicole get?

-L❤VE Ya Author

Vote ❤
Comment ❤
Share ❤
Read ❤
Add To Ya Library ❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz