Chapter 18

*Tyrone's Funeral: 3 Months Later*

Honey

Ive been getting bigger by the second and Im 4 months in. Chris has been very supportive just like everybody else. I watched Nicole lay on August shoulder and cry. I guess it finally hit her that he was gone. She didnt cry for 3 months. She was kinda distant and tired to put her best foot forward for everybody. Her and August got even tighter. They now running the traphouse together. They unstoppable. "Ema, Come on" I heard Nicole say as she pulled me to go see Alexis and the kids. Alexis and Nic hugged each other and just squeezed each other. "Nic, Its gonna be okay." Nic slightly laughed through the tears. "I should be telling you that." They shared a laugh. I picked up her youngest son Tj. He reminded me of Tyrone so much. Face and All. "Hi Auntie Ema." Tj said making me smile. I pinched his cheeks and he flashed that pretty smile like his dad would if I pinched his cheeks. "Hello Tj." I said and he wiped my tears. He doesnt really understand but I think he understands enough to not be crying. He didnt even get to see his dad. "Excuse me" I turned around and seen...Jasmine! "What are you doing here I thought you was locked up?" I asked her and Nic was looking at me with that look like "Dont Beat Her Ass!" I smiled at Nicole and just walked away.

Nicole

I was hugging Alexis and the kids. Ima be honest Tj is my favorite. Lol. He reminds me of Tyrone. Its so crazy. "What are you doing here I thought you was locked up?" I heard Nyiema yell. I let go of Alexis and came face to face with Jasmine.

*2 Months Before*

"Look Bitch! Ima Let Ya Ass Live! But Really!? You Killin My Niggas Now!? You That Physco Now!?" I yelled slappin her.

"I thought it was you! It would of been yo ass and not him!" Jasmine yelled at me tied up. She had bruises and cuts all over her. She even missing a few fingers....

"Baby! Come eat!" I heard August yell. He didnt know I had her down here. Nyiema and Chris did.

"Okay, Come here real quick. We got a visiter" I yelled back at August and he came downstairs.

"Yo! Baby, When you find her?" He said sounding happy.

"A few minutes ago when she tried to send her niggas to kill me." His face changed in a instant. Now August dont hit women but he slapped the shit out her.

"Relax baby, Relax." I kissed him and his hand.

"So, She was out for you the whole time?" He asked.

"Yeah, She was. But dont worry. I know where Im putting her."

I pulled August upstairs to eat. About a hour later. I called my uncle and told him to come get her. Thats how she got locked up. They found the money and everything.

*Present Day*

Twin Pulled me because we where suppose to sing. 

" As around the sun, the earth I see is revolving
And the rosebuds known to bloom in early May '
Cos this hates knows love's the cure

You can rest your mind, assured that I'll be loving you always

Now every veil the mystery of tomorrow
But in something we'll grow older everyday
Just as all these things are new
You know what I say is true that I'll be loving you always

(Until the rainbow burns out the stars in the sky)
Always
(Until the ocean covers every mountain high)
Always
(Until the darkness covers everything I see)
Always
(Until dream of light and light becomes a dream)

Did you know that true love adds to nothing?
Her acceptance is a wining gain
Did you know that life is giving love again
To last you forever and another day?

Just as time has had to move on since the beginning
And the seasons know exactly when to change
Just as kindness knows no shame

But goes through all your joy and pain, I'll be loving you always

As the day I learn, I'm living by tomorrow
That makes me the past but I mustn't fear
But I know deep in my mind
The love of me I've left behind, 'cos I'll be loving you always

(Until the day is night and night becomes the day)
Always
(Until the trees and seas jump up and fly away)
Always
(Until that day you can't say no more)
Always
(Until that day is one that I no more)

Did you know you're loved by somebody?
(Until the day the earth stops turning round no more)
Always (Until the oceans swallow every mountain high) I'll be loving you forever

(Until Mother Nature says her work is through)
Always
(Until the day you are me and I am you)
Always
(Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky)
Yeh
(Until the ocean swallows every mountain high)
Always"

After We Finished Singing (Idea came from Best Man Holiday) Some people where in tears, some smiling, some clapping, Some singing along. Tyrone's grandmother caught my attention because she was just staring off into space. I walked over to her and she whispered in my ear. "Baby. That Jasmine is up to no good and I heard about the things you do. Im not mad, Grandma did it too." She put up the gun signal and smiled. Grandma is a G, Haha. Believe it or not. She's 101. Amen!

*After The Funeral*

August

We all ended up at Nic's house. She went straight upstairs and took a shower. I decided I would join her. We've never had sex, well not yet anyway. "August, You joining me?" Nicole said from the shower. "If thats okay with you?" "Its fine" I got in the shower behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Baby, You are so short" Nicole turned around and looked at me. "Tryna play me already?" "Mad?" "Nah, Never. Im short but I know my worth." She started tracing my tattoos. "You're also beautiful...Oh and I didnt know you could sing." She blushed. "Yeah, Yeah. I do a little. Lol" I smiled and kissed her. I started kissing on her neck and she let out a few moans. When I found her spot her moan got louder. "Mmmmn, August." I rubbed on her body and I could tell she was ready this time. I turned off the shower and lead us to the bedroom. I took a good look at her beautiful body. Then thought about the day we 1st met. I never thought this would happen. I laid her on the bed and left small kisses every inch of her body. I opened her leg and kissed her inner thighs. I looked up and she nodded...This is gonna be a long night.

****Ehhhh, Ima Continue It. Cause Yall Freaks Want Every Detail. Lol. Sooooo What Ya Thinkin? Lemme Know! And For Those Who Are Out Of School Today. Lol Yall Getting Spring Break Took...Smh. Plus I Love My Voters But Comments Help! Lol.

-L❤VE Ya Author

Vote❤
Comment❤
Read❤
Share❤
Add To Ya Library!❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz