Chapter 10

Nicole

"Aaah, August. Right There!" I screamed

The sex was just to good. He was so big.

"Yesss! I-Im Cumming!"

*Coin Sound*

I sat up and looked around and found Lyne playing flappy bird. "Shit, It was just a dream." I said. "What was a dream mommy?" Im guessing I said that a little too loud. "Nothing Baby." I kissed her forehead and got ready for work.

........

I was in the bathroom curling my hair when somebody put they hands on my eyes. "Morning Twin" I said to Chris cause he always doing that. "Morning!" He said. I turned around and stared him down because the nigga was eating my Oopss All Berries, Captin Crunch. Nigga lucky I love him. "What?" Chis said. "Niggaa, Thats my cereal you eating." I said and he held out the bowl and told me I could eat the rest. "Nooooo, thankss. Get out" I said making him pout and then my phone rings.

"Morning!" I said not really caring who it was.

"Well, Its amazing you answered. Look can I pleaseee talk to Honey?" I head the voice say...Its Leo the Bitch Nigga.

"Nahh, She not here. She had a doctors appointment this morning, Ill tell her you called thoo. Byee." I said hanging up in his face.

"You cool twin?" Chris asked. "Yupp, When the girls get back tell them to call me, Cause they gone forget to tell me." I told him leaving. "Bye mommy, have a nice day!" Lyne said hugging me. "Bye Baby, Have fun with ya uncle. Call me later."

........

Got to work and Niggas was running everywhere. "James, whats going on!?" I yelled so confused. "Miranda is having a meeting in a few minutes. She was waiting for you to get here. Somebody destroyed the outfit for the next show. She firing people. " James said. "Well, Damn....Miiiirraanndaaa!" I yelled as Miranda My Boss walked our way. "Morning....Meeting now" She said sounding annoyed. If anything I do get destroyed. Most of the time all hell breaks loose. Im just that good at what I do, Ya know.

.......

That meeting was long as hell, I walked in my office and seen flowers and and a container full of fruit and I just smiled. "He's a mess" I said out loud to myself. "Oh, Am I?" I heard that thick accent I love the most and it sent chills down my spine. I turned around looking at August. "Hey baby, Thank you." I said hugging him. "Youre welcome, You look tired..You okay?" He asked kinda squeezing me. "Ohh, Tired?...Yes! Being Okay?....Im fine, Miranda was having a heart attack today." He just shook his head. He knew what I ment. We was just in each others arms till his phone rung and I let him go so he could answer. He looked at me hit the silent button and pulled me back in his arms. "Uhm...Okay?" I said wondering what that was about. "Ex Girlfriend drama, Dont worry." He said. Well I know this little moment showed me he was serious at us. Damn it...Noooo. Im falling for him.

Honey

I got up pretty early to go to the doctor and check on the baby. I was standing in the mirror looking at my stomach and I could see a little bump and I just started dropping tears. "It gonna be okay." Chris said scaring the shit out of me. I threw my shirt on and he came and hugged me and I started crying more. "Its Alright, We got you PoohBear!" He said. I smiled at him to let him know I was feeling better about it. We was staring at each other and just kissed. I pulled away quickly cause I wasnt ready for that. "Im sorry." Chris said leaving. "You readyyy, Chiweene?" She said calling me a dog all at the same time. "Yes Bitch! Smh. Call me a Chiweene again." I said and we headed off.

........

"Well, Honey. You're 1 month pregnant with a health baby. Remember eat healthy, Drink plenty of water and you are good." Dr.Mason said making me smile. "Hey there baby, Cant wait to see you!" Nyiema said rubbing my stomach and I smiled. "Dont pay her no mind. Thats one of ya crazy aunts." I said also rubbing my stomach. I was getting happier by the minute. I dont need Leo. I got everything I need and thats Nicole, Nyiema, Chris And My Family. I checked my phone and got a text from Nicole.

MyBabyBooBooBear❤: Bae, Green is now Gold.... Call me later.

I knew exactly what she ment too and she right.

August

I got up early making plans for tonight. I ended up in the studio for a few hours. I started stressing because Nicole birthday is tomorrow and I wanna make it good for her.

Inhale...

Exhale...

Inhale...

Exhale...

After a few minutes of that I was straight. I left the studio and headed to her job after getting her some flowers and some fruit. I decided I would surprise her since its almost her lunch break and she texted me earlier telling me she was sleepy and I should come get her. She's crazy.

....

I made it there and James told me she was in a meeting and it should be over in a few minutes so I just told James sit it in the office for me. I went and sat in her office and just looked around. I heard that beautiful voice and I hid. "He's a mess" She said. "Oh am I?" I asked her and I know I scared her. She hugged me. "Hey baby, Thank you" she said. "You're welcome, You look tired...You okay?" I said slightly squeezing her. "Ohh, Tired?...Yes! Being Okay?....Im fine. Miranda was having a heart attack today. I just shook my head cause I knew what she ment. I was Just holding till my phone rung interrupting our little moment. I look at it and it was Jasmine. I just put it on silent and pulled her back in my arms. "Um...Okay?" She asked confused. "Ex Girlfriend drama. Dont worry." I said and we just enjoyed the moment. I look at her and noticed her eyes were closed but I knew she wont sleep. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes was this pretty blue...but her eyes are brown. I was confused. " Baby, Are those contacts?" I asked her. "No, My eyes change with emotions. They should be blue right?" She asked. "Im in love, or really happy. They turn Black and pupil will grow, Im mad, thats a understatement... Pissed, I will kill a bitch. Gray, Im sad or upset. Green, Im tired and Red, Im just mad. Know the difference between Red & Black. Most of the time they're Brown or Light brown." She explained. That made her even more interesting. I really like this girl.

***Hmmmmm? Im tireddd, Gosh! And At The Very Moment Downtown Is Playing.... Mmmmm,

-L❤VE Ya Author.

Vote ❤
Read ❤
Add To Ya Library ❤
Share ❤
Comment ❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz