Chapter 28

August

Today is the day yall! Im gonna propose to Nicole... Like Finally! I took time to figure out if I was ready for it but the way she treat me and make me feel, Kesha or Jasmine couldn't even do. For example the sex we had a few hours ago and the blunt we smoked together. Thats my girlfriend (for now) , babymama, bestfriend, lover and my ROD.

"AUGUST!" My niggas Ty and Trey yelled...(Remember that little scene they had at August house, Ctfu)

"Upstairs my niggas!" We was bout to go ball for a minute. Nicole beautiful ass was gone with the kids and Honey.

"Ayee! Whea my wifey at with my kids?" Trey asked referring to Nicole.. I swea he dumb as hell.

"You know if she aint her nigga she gone with her girls and the kids. Her sexy mixed ass." Ty said and Trey slapped him upside the head.

"Thats my wife, August would of never got her if he aint go to Starbucks that day! Lucky ass nigga...Yo do she got any sisters." I was ctfu these niggas is something else.

"Yeah, She got alot of sisters. Deena, Charla, Lucy, Amani. Which one?" Ty answered. How df he know her sisters.

"Nigga! You been stalking my girl?" I asked.

"Nahh, I met her sisters one day at her office...Deena got kids, Charla she gay, Lucy you can do that and Amani too." I stared at Ty for a min then started laughing.

"Whatever lets go!"

Nicole

"Ohhhh! Mommy I want that! Its cute." Lyne yelled looking at a monsters inc varsity jacket.

"Alright, Go get it pleasee." I said tired. We been walking and shopping for about two hours, Im tired asf now. I got that girl her jacket and headed out.

*Love & Happiness Plays*

I looked at my phone it was Nyiema...I havent spoke to her in a min...Hmmm I wonder whats up.

"Hello......Hellooooo" I hung up, I guess she called by accident then She called me again.

"Yes Nyiema?"

"Help, Pleasee..." And the line clicked.

"Oh Shit! Nyiema in trouble we gotta go now!" I called August on my way to the car.

"Baby!"

"Whats wrong ma?"

"Something is wrong with Nyiema!" I was almost in tears, I hope she not dead....Soon as August was about to respond Jalen called.

"Hello...Jae! Where the fuck are you!?" Jalen sounded like he was crying.

"She got stabbed Nic...." I dropped my phone on the floor in the car and went to the place I knew she was....Outside the trap house...

I pulled up to the trap and jumped out leaving everybody else in there. Before I could even get to her a police stopped me.

"Woah, Excuse me. You cant come over here."

"Get the fuck out of my way that is my sister and if she's dead ima blow your fucking head off. NOW MOVE!" He threw his hands up on defense and moved. I ran to Nyiema who they where putting on the stretcher.

"Nyiema...You okay?"

"Hell nah bitch, Haha. Im kidding. Im okay, Lost some blood. Its cool." She grabbed my hand and held it. I kissed her forehead.

"I thought I lost you for a second."

"Im fine, Oh, I dont wanna see Jalen. I called him 1st and he didnt answer. I called you cause I knew you would answer since you hadnt heard from me. Sorry it had to be for this." I stared at her.

"Its okay, Im not mad. Ill meet you at the hospital." I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. August.

"You a strong girl Ema." August said from behind me.

"Damm right, Everyday baby." They laughed and dapped each other.

"Come on baby, We'll see her at the hospital." He picked me up and carried me to his car and told honey to take the kids to my mom and meet us when she finished.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nyiema

"Well, you did lose alot of blood but other than that you are fine." The doctor said and I smiled.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have any questions?"

"No, Just send in my friends now."

"Sure." He left and Nicole, August, Honey and Chris walked in.

"Maaann, Nicole you jumped out the car so fast!" Honey said and  started laughing then the door opened again and it was Jalen. As soon as he walked in everybody was quite.

"Hey, Nyiema...Im Sorry I-"

"No, Save it."

"Well, Im gonna be gone next week and I wanted you to stay with Nicole and them till I get back." Jalen said and I smiled. Time with them will be fun.

"Okay, If thats okay with them." Nicole and Honey was smiling from ear to ear.

"I take those smiles as a yes."

"YEESSS!" They both screamed.

"Haha, Ight. Bet." I said.

****Well yall got another surprise chapter then im ending it! Sequel??

-Breee!❤

5+Votes❤
5+Comments❤
Share❤
Read❤
Add To Ya Library! :D