Chapter 4

Nicole POV

"Hold on, Im coming!" I yelled to my 4 o' clock, Whoever it was. I had changed to go out so as i was fixing my shirt walking out of the closet i noticed..."August?" I said hoping this wasnt real. "Well, Hello to you again" he said in that thick accent of his...Damn, he sounds so good. "Keep Ya Cool." I thought to myself. "Yall Know Each Other?" Honey said and Nyiema was cheesing hard and it looked like it hurt like hell. "Yeah, we kinda bumped into each other today." I answered her now walking to sit at my desk. "Okay, So How'd everything come along?" August asked me catching me off guard. "Oh, Yeah. Excuse me. Ayee Jameeess!" I said, I was lost in his eyes and Nyiema was to busy laughing to notice. "Nicole, Nicole!? " James snapped. "Okay, Go get August outfit and the jewelry take Nyiema with you." I asked pleading him, cause Nyiema got a big ass mouth sometimes! "Ugh, Nic you so mean. Ill be right back!" Nyiema said leaving. "So, Nicole?" August was continuing to get me to talk. I was trying to get this over quick as possible. "Nicole Ann-Marie Smith!?" Honey yelled at me. "What!?" I answered annoyed, She knew what i was doing. Right on time James and Nyiema was back. "Wow, This looks great Nicole. You did a great job" August said causing me to blush. "Thanks." I answered catching everybody staring at me. "Nyiema, Let the jewelry go, please" I said looking at Nyiema who was shaking just looking at August. She handed him the chains and the watch. "Shit, Hooked A Nigga Up." I heard August say causing us to laugh. "No problem." i said. I was staring to get comfortable around him.

Nyiema POV

Omg! August popped up in Nic office like Daaaaaaamnnn! That nigga is so sexy! Tattoos everywhere, Smile on ting! Body like bam! Omg, I not gonna lie but i was getting wet just looking at him but looks like he interested in my girl Nic. She was blushing mad hard and you could tell she just wanted to jump on him. My girls a virgin, sorta. Long story. But shit, I cant wait till this concert tonight. I came back to earth by the sound of laughter. I look to see everyone now looking at me. "Oh, Wha-" I got cut of by Nicole hugging me. "Girl stop shaking!" She said making me relax. "Thanks again Nicole. Bye Ladies and James." August said. I laughed at James snapping his fingers at Nicole to answer him. "Youre Very Welcome August." Nicole said. "Byee August!" we said in union.

August POV

Damn, Nicole know how to hook some shit up and she was beautiful as hell. She had a nice set of friends cause they was looking good too. Except James. A Nigga is not bout to go that way. I got my shit and headed to practice. Gotta be ready for tonight. Tonight gone be good, and hopefully I see Nicole again real soon because im starting to feel her.

Honey POV

Wassuphh!! Honey here! I had to come visit my babies! I miss them so much but boy was Nicole really staring at August. "Nicole how did you meet August?" I asked her while walking out of her office. "I was getting coffee, I turned around and bumped into him" She said making a long story short. "Did you get his number?" James asked her from behind me. "No, Surprisingly." Nicole answered and we all looked at her in shock. "What? Did you just admit you would get his number?" Nyiema asked Nicole. Nicole had a bad past so for her to say she would of got his number was different. "Nicole, Boo. You think you ready for that? I mean this is unusual for you to even say!" I said trying to see what happen to my shy, I dont wanna date right now girl. "Girls, I think im gonna step out of my comfort zone. I know yall thinking why, But damn, If yall aint notice I was fangirlin when August was in there" Nicole said causing us to laugh. Ooohhh Boy. Here We Go!

***Sooo? The Girls & James Relationship? Nicole Fangirlin? Nicole's Bad Past? Honey, Is Honey Cocaine If You Didnt Know. Shes Famous In This Story As Well. Any Ideass??

-Love Ya Author!

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz