Suprises❤: Part 2

Nyiema (Steeamm)

"When A rich nigga want you
And ya nigga cant do nothing for ya
Ahhhh, These Hoes Aint Loyal
Ahhh, These Hoes Aint Loyal."

I was singing and dancing to Loyal when I heard the signal.

*BANG, BANG*

I looked to see everybody running and Jasmine right where we wanted her.

She was tryna run out but she tripped and August grabbed her.

*Flashback*

"Wanna make her believe we tryna save her....So Baby, You Gotta Play Captain Save A Hoe." We started laughing causing August giving Nic the 'WTF' face.

"Baby, Why I gotta play Captain Save A Hoe?"

"Because she likes you and she thinks you her baby daddy."

"So the plan is to get her to fuck the crew get it recorded, Find out why she dont like me, how she got out of jail....Oh yeah, Its a video for how she got out." Our mouths dropped.

"How she get out?" I asked.

"Sucking Dick." Chris said in his Kevin hart voice and we started laughing.

"Right, But Anyway She's Dying That Night....Boss told me we had to get it done." Jalen said.

"Boss? Tyrone is dead." August said.

"Not Tryone! His brother." Jalen said smiling.

"Ohhhhh, Welll. We got it."

*Present Day*

I looked to see August and Jasmine under the table hiding. Jalen walked in and I nodded at the table and he flipped it over.

"OMG! PLEASE! TAKE HIM!" Jasmine screamed. Jalen sat her in the chair and tied het up. I played Kesha's Confessions about Jasmine and her face dropped.

Chris (Killeem)

I brought Kesha out from the back and she was tied up too.

"Now! Tell her to her face what happen!" Nicole yelled walking up behind Jasmine carrying a duffel bag.

"No, Doesn't matter you're gonna kill me too." Kesha said.

"Nah, We letting you go." Tryone's older brother Anthony said finally showing up.

"Nice of you to join us." Jasmine said with a attitude.

"Stfu bitch, You still owe me my money. This shit Nic doing is personal."

In a quick second Nic stabbed her stomach and broke her neck.

"What happen to slow and painful baby!?" August yelled.

"Bitch was working my nerves..." Nic said looking at her stomach.

"Are yall letting me go?" Kesha asked. Everybody looked at her.

"Yeah...But you work for me now. Aj! Ken! Clean this shit up. We out." Ant said lighting his blunt and walking out. I untied Kesha and we all followed out behind him...

****The Wait Was Long? I Sowwie! Huggies & Kissies! ❤

-L❤VE Ya Author

5+ Comments!❤
5+ Votes!❤
Share❤
Read❤
Add To Ya Library ❤

#StayBeyondTheStars!

&&

#StayGaawejizz!