Chapter 24

August

Nicole walked back in the house and sat down on the couch looking at nothing.

"Baby, Whats wrong?" I sat next to her and she looked up at me.

"Kesha was here and she needed my help."

"What she ask for?"

"She said Jasmine treating her like a slave, She said she would of never worked for Jasmine if she knew she was gonna kill me to get you back." I kept looking at her to see if she would say something else, When she didnt the doorbell rung.

"Its 4, They here." Nicole said getting up.

I opened the door to see Honey, Chris, Jalen, Nyiema, Deena, The Other Twins and Trey....Her Ex, I Dont Like That Nigga.

"Thank you everybody for coming." Nic said looking really happy.

"We got alot to talk about, but 1st anybody got any questions?"

"Yeah, Whats so great about this nigga?" Trey said referring to me.

"Look, Your not gonna stress MY girlfriend out with your bullshit. Stay in your fucking lane while you in our house." Nicole was smiling at me.

"Thats bae doee!" Nyiema yelled.

"Shiiitt! Stay in your fucking lane trey!" Honey said. They something else.

Nic: Alright, Anyway....I gotta tell yall something 1st.

Everybody: Whats up?

Nic: Kesha a lil slave to Jasmine....

Honey: Are you fuckin kidding!?

Me: Nahh, She not. Kesha came over a few minutes after yall jumped her...

Trey: We should of killed her then.

Nic: Nah, We cant do that. She gotta help us find Jasmine. I mean Ima help her but she gotta help us or its her life....Anywhy what Im about to say...We cant talk about it around her at all.

Nyiema

Got home at about 6 with Jalen.

"Baby! Come Here!" I walked upstairs to rose petals leading to the tub.

"Come on, Strip Baby." I did what Jalen said, I didnt even know where he was.

"Now get in and just relax, I went to the store. Ill be back" Then I figured what he did! Damn Nicole, Jalen & They Smart Houses!

Jalen came back about a hour later and shit was poppin. (You Knoww!)

Unknown

"DF YOU MEAN!?"

"Im leaving! You got 5 girls pregnant! And you dont believe 1 out of the 5 is really pregnant!"

"Because she's irrelevant! Im not worried about her!"

"But If she is really pregnant Le!"

"Then It aint my baby!"

"I cant believe you! Im leaving!"

****Mmmmmmm! Idk What To Say Its Been A Long Day!

-L❤VE Ya Author

5+ Votes❤

5+ Comments❤

Share❤

Read❤

Add To Ya Library❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz