Chapter 19

Jasmine

Hahaha! Supp, Im Sorry. Wasnt Expecting My Point Of View? Sorry. Anyway. Nicole may have whipped my ass and she may have put my in jail. Yall probably wonder how I got out right? Good behavior and some sexual attention. Haha! Bad Bitch Status. Its funny how Nicole didnt kill me yet. Maybe she love me enough or she waiting. Oh, Yeah! It was me who put the hit out on Nicole little did nobody tell me that she wasnt at the trap. I ended up killin her nigga Tyrone. Honestly, I didnt care. Somebody gone? I still cant believe the money I had was fake! She smart, Shit really smart. I always hated her. Always! Did Nic tell yall how I locked Lyne in a closet? Thats true. *Evil Laugh* ...Eww, Never again will I do that. Anyway Ima get August back from her. She dont even know it....

Nicole

"Shit, August." I said looking at August who was out of breath.

"Haha, Put it down?"

"Fuck Yeah." He kissed me and it turned into a make-out session till it was a knock on the door. Shit, I forgot they was here. "Ima hit the shower ight?" August said getting up. I was just looking at his body. "Like what you see?" He said. "Mmmmhmm" I said licking my lips and August started laughing. "Hurry up baby so you can join me." "Ight!" He went in the bathroom and I threw on a robe and opening the door it was Honey. "Nic, You finished!? Cause I mean daaaammnn you was loud asf!" She said smiling hard. I started blushing and said "Oh, We finished. Lol, I was that loud?" "Hell yeah! I heard yall both. Talkin bout 'Right There August!'" We started laughing. "Whatever Mama! How's my babies?" I asked her. Oh Did I mention she having twins? Yess! "Girl, I feel like when they get older they gone rip and run all over the place." "Thats why there's such thing as Chuck-E-Cheese!" "Nicole! You stupid. Ima make sure they play sports." "Amen, So...Names?" "The girl, Nyomie Amani Brown" "Awee! And the boy?" "Leonardo Maurice Alexander" "Thats cute. Im ex-" "Baby!" August called from the bathroom. "Yess!?" "You coming?" "Na-" "Yes!" Honey yelled and she pushed me in bathroom. "Round 2!" Honey said and she left. I turned around to find a pair of big brown eyes looking at me. "How you gone rush me but be finished?" He moved out of my view and he had ran a bath just for me. "Awee arent you sweet?" "Anything for you." He said in my ear as he was pulling my robe off. He smacked my ass and left. "Nice tease August!" I yelled and I heard him laughing from the room.

Chris

"Man, Wtf are you talking about?" "Baby, I miss you! Please take me back" Rihanna said. Yeah I said it Rihanna the Caribbean princess herself. "Look, Ri. I done with you. I have someone and kids on the way." I said. I basically claimed the kids. I mean they daddy dont believe they exist. "Who could that someone be?" She said rubbing my chest and I moved her hand. " Dont worry about that. I gotta go." At the time I was in the studio working on the X album. Honey aint been as bad as I knew she would. No bad mood swings, she do complain some but its whatever. That one question she always ask me is 'Do I look fat?' I always tell her she not fat, she's just pregnant. Life Is Great.

*2 Months Later*

Nicole

I was walking around the house cleaning as much as I could. Oh, Im pregnant! I know yall know who the daddy is. August walked in the house with a dozen of roses. "Hey Babies." August said kissing me and my tummy. "Hey Baby, How was the tour?" I asked finally sitting down. August went on tour for 2 mouths. I was long and shit but I got through the sickness and stuff. "It was good baby, I miss being home with my lady though" He said smiling and looking at my feet. "Stopp it my feet are swelling by the second along with my stomach." I said hiding my feet. "Give em here so I can rub them" He said so I put my feet on his lap and just relaxed. "Sooo, How was your 2 months without me?"

"Sad, Horrible, Lonely, Boring." I said pulling out all the bad words that I could think of to describe it and he started laughing.

"That Bad Huh?"

"Yess!" We just laughed.

"Ima hit the shower. You know im tired." He put my feet down and got up.

"Im coming with you, I havent really slept." He took off running know I cant catch him anymore. "August! You know I cant catch you anymore!"

"Thats the point!" We laughed.

****Wooo! Excuse The Late Update! Im Feeling Better! Not Completely But Just Enough.

-L❤VE Ya Author

Vote❤
Comment❤
Read❤
Share❤
Add To Ya Library!❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz