Chapter 11

August

I got home after spending time with my Babygirl. As soon as I pull up to the crip Jasmine waiting on me. Fuck No, Im not about to get caught up with her.

"Hey August, Can I get $200 till next week?"

"No Jasmine. Thats Final." I said going in the house and closing the door.

I looked at the time at it was 6:30 so I headed to the bathroom and did my hygiene stuff and got ready for this date

.....

It was a few minutes before 8 and I texted Nicole and told her I was outside. The door to her house open and I saw Nicole looking hella sexy.

"Hey Baby, You Look Handsome." She said hugging me and give me a quick kiss

"Mmm, Baby. Thank you, But Look At You." She laughed

"Thank you baby. Plus You're welcome." I smiled

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Byeeee Nicole & August" We heard her friends yell.

We just waved and left.

......

I took her to Montreal's. It was a really nice restaurant that had opened two days ago.

"Table for Alsina" I told the man and he showed us to our table. I pulled out her chair and let her sit then sat nexted to her.

"This is beautiful. Ive been meaning to come here." Nicole said and I noticed her eyes where blueish-Green. It was really beautiful.

"August, August." Nicole snapped me out of it.

"Huh?...Oh my bad baby.." She blushed

"Staring at my eyes again?"

"Yeah, they're just beautiful."

"Thank you." The waitress came over and took our order. All in the mist of her doing that she was flirting mad hard. I wasnt flirting back but by the looks of it Nicole was mad because her eyes was turing red. "Baby, Relax." I said and as soon as I touched her they went back to their normal color. "Im sorry, Just couldn't control it." She said blushing again. "Baby, Stop being shy and blushing. Even though its sexy when you blush, But relax im still a normal person." I said. "Okay, Okay I get it." She said laughing and the date was going perfect.

Nicole

I was just enjoying my food and having a conversation with August when I out the corner of my eye I see Jasmine....Oh shit, Here she comes. "Hey August... Nicole?" She said. How df did she know August?

"Nicole you guys know each other?" August asked me. I just continued to look off into space and I felt my eyes turning red. "So this is the boyfriend you was telling me about Jasmine?" I asked her. Remember she a hoe so I wont quick to jump on August about it. Not Tonight, Not Here Anyway. "Yeah, My Man. What yall on a business date?" She asked me. "No, Im her boyfriend... How do you guys know each other?" August said. "We're Sisters." I said calming down. "Woah, Im sorry. Thats why I said stop playing games with her when you know you with me." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek and I pushed her. "Excuse Me, Ill be right back." I said clearly pissed. August was behind me, calling my name. "Nicole...Oh, Nevermind." Im guessing my eyes where black by now. He rapped his arms around me and just held me and I slightly relaxed. "Dont keep playing with her August!" I heard Jasmine yell causing me to move out of August arms. "Look, Crazy Bitch, Ive been waiting too fuckin long to get the time to beat You're ass. If it wasnt for ya daddy you would probably be dead. Now walk away before I decide not to spare ya life." I was highly pissed not caring if August was behind me. "No words, Thats what I thought." I walked off on that note. I was ready to fucking go.

August

"Dont keep playing with her August!" I heard Jasmine yell causing Nic to move out of my arms. "Look, Crazy Bitch, Ive been waiting too fuckin long to get the time to beat You're ass. If it wasnt for ya daddy you would probably be dead. Now walk away before I decide not to spare ya life." She said and I knew she was pissed. But Damn, Thats a Ride or Die. Aint afraid to take a life. But Ima not let her do that just yet.

......

I took her home in silence. Nothing but the sound of the radio.

"Im sorry." Nic said breaking the silence.

"Its fine, I understand."

"Noo, Its alot to explain before you really understand."

"Well, Im listening." I pulled up to her place.

"Ill tell you tomorrow, Im tired. Goodnight August." She said getting out.

"Goodnight...." I replied.

"Damn" I said out loud. Ill make it up to her.

****A Nigga Sleepy...Little Update & The Drama Startsss. Hehe.

-Love Ya Author

Vote ❤
Comment ❤
Read ❤
Add To Ya Library ❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz