Chapter 27

August (Year & 3 Months Later)

"Daddy, Im hungry." Nyomie said. I swea she acts just like Nicole. Always eating something. Oh, speaking of my baby, She's on a trip. Big fashion shows in Rio, New york, Australia and one when she comes back home.

*All That Matter By J.B Plays*

Nic be on point. I think she was thinking about me too.

"Hey Babygirl."

"Hey Babyy! Guess What?"

"What?"

The line got quite for a second then I felt arms wrap around my neck.

"MOMMY!" The kids yelled coming around the corner.

"Could of told somebody you where coming home." I smiled at her and I could tell something was a little off about her.

"Yeah, But...Can we talk?" Didnt I tell you...Something was off. I pulled her in the room and closed the door.

"What happen?" I asked eying her while sitting on the bed.

"Alot.." She kept walking back and forward. I dont like when she get like this.

"Baby, Come here." She walked my way and sat in my lap.

"Soooo, You know my co-worker Alex?" I knew she was about to say something bad. That dude always doing something.

"Of course I do baby, What he do?" I started kissing her neck. Yall dont understand she been gone for 3 months.

"Sooo, That hijo de puta (son of a bitch) decides its okay to come on the trip after he was told not too. He showed up and tried to apologize to me from last time...Hehe baby stop it." She knew what was gonna happen when she got home.

"Baby, Come on..Pleasee!" I started rubbing her thigh. She know she wrong for wearing a tight skirt.

" Espere papa. Ima le dara lo que quieres.(Wait daddy. Ima give you what you want.)" She know what speaking in spanish does to me. She got off of me and started walking towards the bathroom stripping. A nigga was catching hot flashes messing with her.

"Baby, Stop and bring ya ass back that shower gonna have to wait." I grabbed her and put her on the bed and started kissing her passionately.

Nicole

Ohhh, Yall dont know how it feels to be home! You got two kids. (Excuse me, but pause, Dont forget she was pregnant with triplets...Ight? Back to the story..Nicole!)

August: *Laughs* Bree, You gone give them the part they been waiting for or what?

Nicole: Right! Im ready here!

Chill! Im Goingg!

....Anyway As I Was Saying.

August was kissing me passionately and trying to finish undressing me at the same time.

"August.... Baby..Wait, The kids."

"Dont worry, they feed and sleep" He kept kissing me. I thought 'Oh well' and went for his sweatpants. I knew as soon as I put my hand down there It was over.

*Few Minutes Later*

"Mmmm Daddy! Right there!" August was putting in work with his deep strokes.

"Mommy!" The kids ran in the room. August & I  hopped under the covers.

"Mommy! Mommy! Why you screaming?" I looked at August who was looking under the covers.