Chapter 2

Nicole POV

"Omg! Nicole, Just walk away" was all my mind could say so in a instant i was back to my seat and scrolling through my phone. As im sitting there I hear the chair on the other side of the table im sitting at move, "Dont Look Up" there my mind goes again. I decided to look up anyway to see my bighead bestfriend Nyiema who was smiling a bit to hard. Awe Lord, I already know what she about to tell me.

Ny: Guess What?!

Me: What...Wait, Lemme Guess! You finally had sex with Shawn?

Ny: Omg! Nicole! Shut Up! But no, I got a surprise for you!

Me: What could that be?

Ny: Awwee, Why the attitude? ...Nevermind Look At This!

I look up to notice that she was hold four front row tickets to a...."August Alsina Concert!?" was all i could say. On the inside im freaking out, Another encounter! Ugh, Ill go if it makes Nyiema happy.

Nyiema POV

"Babe, If you dont wanna go you dont have too. You look so nervous and its not till tonight. Relax" I said as Nicole continued to shake. I dont know whats up with her but ima find out, She dont keep secrets from me long. Nicole finally answers me, "Emia, Look. Promise me what im about to say you wont freak out because i know how you are." I shook my head to let her know i promised while she continued. "Well, I ran into August earlier... " she manage to say and my eyes widen. "Nic, You're Kidding? " She shook her head. "Nopee not kidding babydoll." She says as her phone rings Down Right Now by August. I watched her as she looked frustrated to the bone. "Nyiema, i gotta go back to work. I guess i got a quick outfit to go over and a meeting... You coming? " Nicole said. I hopped up like a child going to there parents job for the 1st time and was out of Starbucks behind Nicole.

August Alsina POV

After that little encounter yall probably wondering..Nigga where did you go?..Well to answer that I headed to the crib. A nigga was tired and plus I had a concert. Got to the crib though and went straight to do my hygiene stuff.

*1 Hour Later*

Hopped out the shower, did what i had to do, threw on some nike shorts and laid on the bed. A nigga was half sleep till my phone decided to ring. By the ringtone I was guessing it was ex girl Jasmine. I swear I cant stand her but i continue to deal with her because i mean she good in the bedroom when i need her, but lately she been tripping. I decided to not answer and go to sleep.