Chapter 1

Nicole POV

Woah, Today was a long, annoying day. Work was hectic and my boss was angry today *checks watch* Well i got a hour left till im out.

I was enjoying my break, it was Wednesday and every Wednesday i would go to Starbucks. Im not sure why i started doing that but it just clicked after awhile. It was a  beautiful day and i was enjoying the view from where i was sitting. I decided i would get another coffee because i had a taste for it. "Hi, Welcome to Starbucks, May i take your order?" The guy said "Hmmm, Carmel-" He cut me off before i could say anything and knew what i was about to say. "I knew what your order was Miss, you come in here every Wednesday " he said. I just paid and smiled, it was funny he knew. After i got my coffee, i sipped it and turned around hoping nobody was behind me..but bumped into someone and got my coffee on them. "Im Soooo Sorry, Let me get that" I said trying to clean it up. "No, its fine" the mysterious person said. Finally I looked up and noticed a bright smile...I  know that smile but from where? "Uhm, Excuse Me, Im August and you are?" He asked still smiling at me. "Im Nicole, again im so sorry." I said trying not to blush when i noticed it was August Alsina! "Its nothing, itll come out" He said.

August POV

It was a long ass Wednesday at the studio but for some reason..This Wednesday was different. Im not sure what it was but it was something. I was gonna head straight home when i decided to stop at Starbucks. As I walked in I noticed this Woman dressed in tight peach skirt and BOY!, was that ass fat. Excuse me, but a nigga aint bout to lie. She was looking good from the back so i was about to see what the front look like. I know what yall thinking and No, Im not tryna hit. I was about to tap her on her shoulder when she turned around and bumped into me.....Damn she's even more beautiful then my imagination.