Saintwood: College Chaos ✔️ (...

By angel48183

Liam Shaw never found a woman that interested him. He thinks all women are crazy. Satisfied with his single l... More

Seriously? We'll be late!
Well, damn, I wasn't expecting that
Oh, college life, how you beguile me
Oh, it's you
Plotting and planning
Jealousy is a bitch
Things aren't always what they seem
Homecoming weekend
You're freaking nuts; you know that?
Aftermath
Mel, meet Elena, my mother
It's creepy; it's crawly, it's everything spooky: it's the Halloween chapter
Fall frenzy and a bit of Chaos
Are you freaking kidding me?
Life has twists and turns; then there's Mel
Oh, Drew, you're going down
There you are! Here I am!
Winter Formal and other chaos
The most feared boys of Saintwood return, God, save us all
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Its beginning to look like Christmas, part 2
Well, hello, sexy thang
The truth is different for everyone
Birthday chaos at its best
Love is much Splendor thing
Chaos and craziness go hand in hand
Seems like old times
Let the games began
Spring break games, part one
Spring Break games, part 2
Crazy is as crazy does
Life after death
Surprises and then some
Life is life, and so is Finals
Graduation
New arrangements and other things
Grave divers at their best
That changes everything
What do we do now?

One down, one to go

3.2K 129 49
By angel48183

It took two weeks, but my ribs were finally healing, and the parents went home, thank god. The house was back to its chaotic self with classes, and Halloween was in a few weeks. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays, especially when you scare the living daylights out of someone, which is still a fun time for JJ and me. I wonder who's our victim this time, or should I say, victims?

Before that, I had other matters to deal with, such as a slut bag herself. I know that a guy shouldn't talk about a female like that, but I would have more respect for her if she would stop spreading her legs.

As for Mel, well, I'm not sure about that one. I'm still on the fence about her. I mean, I'm not sure how to take her since she is out there herself. How may you ask? I'll tell you. It all started one day after class.

I came out of class from another boring lecture from Mr. Pompous Ass himself when a very crazy ass girl tackled me.

"Thanks for waiting for me," Mel grinned. She laid on top of my back in the middle of the hallway.

"A hey, wait up would suffice. There's no need to tackle me," I said, pushing Mel off of me and getting up. I picked up my books.

"What fun is that?" Mel asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "What's so important that you had to tackle me? On top of it, in the middle of the hallway in front of everyone?"

"I'm hungry," Mel answered.

"And a hey, Liam wants to get some food wouldn't have worked?" I questioned, arching an eyebrow.

Mel walked up to me. "Hey, Liam. Want to get some food?" She grinned.

I gave Mel a look, then leaned in and gave her a big ole kiss. "You read my mind. Come on." I turned around, and she hopped on my back, and we went for some food. Did I mention that we became closer than we started? Yeah, I forgot that minor detail.

We arrived at the bakery and ordered food. Once we got our orders, we sat down at a table and ate.

"You know people think you're desperate because you keep tackling me in the hallway," I said, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Eh, let them. I love watching everyone's faces when I do," Mel giggled in between bites.

"So, I've meant to ask you. Since we've been hanging out more, I thought maybe we should go on an actual date," I said casually. Mel dropped her sandwich, and I asked, "Was it something I said?"

"I was wondering when you would ask," Mel answered.

"You know me, I like to take my time with things and savor the moment like this sandwich," I said.

She picked up her sandwich. "When?"

"How about tonight?" I asked.

"Okay, what should we do for our first official date?" Mel inquired.

"A movie?" I suggested.

"Only if we can get popcorn," Mel added. I stopped eating and looked at Mel incredulously. "Never mind, I should have already known we would."

Now that wasn't the most exciting part of the day. That was typical for us, and yes, she tackled me every day after class, and yes, I found it annoying, but it was our thing.

I left to pick up Mel before anyone got any bright ideas about joining us. Yes, my family was weird like that. They like to do the group thing, but sometimes it was nice to do things alone. I walked up to her dorm and rang her buzzer. She buzzed me in.

As I walked to her room, I had people staring at me. Do I have two heads or something? Then these two girls stopped me as one squealed, "Oh, my god! It's you!"

"Yes, it is I," I said in response. What the hell was this girl's deal?

"That's not possible," the other girl said in awe.

Okay, either these girls have been drinking or smoking something. My guess is both.

"What's not possible?" I asked, my curiosity peaked.

"You're Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries," the girl squealed. I think I went deaf as they both screamed.

"Listen, I think you have the wrong guy. The last time I checked, my name was Liam Shaw," I said casually.

Then their faces dropped as one asked, "As in the double troubles?"

"That would be me," I answered, leaning in and smirking.

They screamed even louder as one asked, "Is it true that both you and your brother are identical twins?"

"Unfortunately, yes," I sighed.

"Wow, you both are hot," the girl said to me in a breathless tone. I swear I saw hearts floating around her head. Yeah, that's my cue. I told you women are crazy, and those two are bat shit crazy.

I finally made my way to Mel's room and knocked on the door; then, I leaned on the door frame as she opened it. "Did someone call for a date with the most handsome guy on the planet?"

She giggled, "When I see him, I'll let you know, but I guess you'll do for now."

I let out a chuckle as I pulled her into a kiss. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me grab a hoodie," Mel said as she pulled on a hoodie.

Then we left for the movies. I looked at Mel and said, "You have some very scary dorm mates. Do you know two girls thought I was Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries?"

She looked at me. "Huh, I don't see it."

"Neither do I," I said, taking her hand, and we made our way to the movie.

We stood there, trying to decide what to see, when I heard a familiar nail on the chalkboard voice. Ugh, why now? I turned around. "Slut bag," I greeted the dumpster queen herself.

"Noodle dick," Cassie said with a smirk. There was a guy next to her. This poor sod must be her next victim.

"Let me guess, victim five hundred twelve? Or is it close to one thousand now?" I questioned, trying to figure what is wrong with the guy.

"That's funny coming from a virgin like yourself who couldn't get laid if he wanted to," Cassie said, trying to make a comeback, emphasis on the word try.

"Psh, all I have to say is I'm Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries, and girl's panties would drop like nothing. But unlike you, I'm not the walking poster for Chlamydia," I remarked, shrugging.

Mel was trying to stifle a laugh.

I leaned into the guy. " Be careful of this one. I heard her outbreak came back."

Cassie glared at me. Ooh, hit a nerve, did I? Liam 1 slut bag 0.

Cassie zeroed in on Mel. "What are you laughing at, freak? I mean, it's sad that you had to chase after a guy or lack of because you can't get one or at least one that is straight. Sad when you can't satisfy a guy enough, he has to hit for the other team."

I looked at Mel, and her face fell. Hmm, I must revisit this question later with her.

Then I heard someone say, "Cassandra Miles, the mattress queen herself. I figured you would be in a back alley somewhere."

I looked to see Drew and Liz walk up. Cassie opened her mouth, "If it isn't Lezzie herself. Wow, I'm surprised you could bag a guy."

Drew walked up to Cassie, "You know for someone that sucks much dick, keep your mouth shut."

"You think I'm afraid of you? You're nothing but a joke," Cassie spat back at him.

Then before any of us reacted, someone grabbed Cassie by her hair and yanked her back. "Cassie, you have a big fucking mouth. Shut the hell up!"

We looked up to see Lydia with a handful of Cassie's hair. Damn, give it up for the quiet girl. There may be hope for her yet.

"Let go of me!" Cassie screeched.

"Fine," Lydia said as she yanked, taking a chunk of hair with her causing Cassie to run off crying and her date chasing after her.

"Better double wrap that shit, dude!" JJ yelled.

"Fake ass bitch," Lydia said, tossing the hair in her hand in the garbage.

"Damn bro, your girl's got game," I said.

"Yeah, Cassie and Lydia go back. They hate each other. It's all good," JJ said. "But check on your date. She doesn't look too happy."

I turned to see Mel sitting on a bench. I walked over to her and sat down next to her as she said, "You know she's right."

"About what?" I asked.

"That I have no luck with guys. I mean one turned gay and the other I had to beg to go out with me. Every guy I ever liked was always the same. There's some reason they wouldn't date me. I figured it was because I wasn't pretty enough," Mel said, playing with her fingers, looking down.

"Psh, what do those guys know? I say their loss is my gain," I shrugged.

She looked at me. "What?"

"You're still a pain in the ass, but you're my pain in the ass," I said, letting a smile play across my lips.

"What are you saying, Liam?" Mel asked me.

"Do I have to spell it out for you? Fine, will you be my pain in the ass girlfriend?" I asked.

"Such a romantic, aren't you?" Mel asked with a laugh.

"I tried. Can we see a movie before my family calls for backup because they think I blow it?" I asked with a look.

She nodded, and I stood up, taking her hand. Since the others were already there, we joined them. That was after I helped wipe out the concession stand of food.

We sat in the movie theater and ate while the others watched the movie except for JJ, who was busy with Lydia trying to suck her face off. That's not my ideal first date, but what can you do?

Afterward, we walked away from the others so I could have one-on-one time with Mel.

"You know for what it's worth, I had a delightful time for our first date even though your brother and cousin crashed it with their dates," she smiled.

"For what it's worth, it wasn't half bad," I smiled, then placed my hands on the side of her face and leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her lips. She reached up and put her hands on my arms as she kissed me back.

Then she looked at me. "Night, Liam."

"Night, Mel," I said.

Mel went inside, and I went back to the house. As I walked, I thought about her. For everything she's been through, she always looks at things differently. Yeah, she's crazy, but aren't all females? But then again, I was mad at myself because I couldn't explain that I was falling for this girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 11.6K 43
❇❇❇ Avery Jenkins is a college disaster. She's barely passing her grades and she thinks boys are a waste of time and there's no decent men left. Unt...
15.1M 514K 53
Danny's life gets turned upside down when she receives a mysterious sext from the school's notorious bad boy. ...
1.4K 168 17
"It's infuriating, you know? The only thing standing between us and happiness is my gender." -------------------------------- Jake and Liam appear t...
160K 6.7K 38
Ryan Jones keeps to himself at school, not having the patience for high school drama but wants to get in and get out. Then comes Dylan Frazier, who...