Life Turned Rightside Up

By NiiaNiia_

Akierrea , a 17 year old who will have to support herself after her parents die in a plane crash in the middl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 19

101 1 0
By NiiaNiia_

Keon's POV

Over the pass few weeks that I have returned I have been thinking about my future with my baby and princesses. By the way, last week Akierrea and I went to the court house and the papers stating that the girls by law are now under my custody. When I heard the judge (my aunt) say that they were mine, I ran up and hugged and kissed her on the cheek. After that we went to get the girls from my mother's house and then went out to celebrate and tell the girls the excited news.

When we told the girls, I was their father they screamed but not loud because we were in a restaurant that was kinda quiet except for the waiters and waitresses asking for you order.

"Welcome to the Cheesecake Factory what would you like to order. Today's special is the blueberry covered cheesecake with whipped cream and blueberry syrup on top. In my opinion it is delicious but if you don't want it then it's ok. By the way my name is Kimberley." Says this decent looking girl out of all these other girls that work here.

" Yes um I would like to try that blueberry covered cheesecake with a Coke. He would like the strawberry cheesecake with a pepsi and they would a mixed berry cheesecake with a spirte." Akierrea says

"Got it. I'll bring the drinks out first ok?" Kimberley replies, followed by a chorus off 'ok's.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

That cheesecake was delicious, we have to go again whenever we have time because of the tight schedule that Keon has. Speaking of work, I got a job at a daycare and I love the children already. They are so small and cute with the chubby cheeks. Yes all of them have chubby cheeks and some even have dimples, they look so cute with them.

Anyway I didn't even notice we got home and the girls got out the car I until I felt my door being opened.

"Babe are you ok?" Keon asked worried.

"Yea I'm fine just tired that's all." I replied to him hoping he will be convinced but he looked hesitate but didn't push the subject and just helped me out the car and into the house and to our room. He gave a look that said ' we gonna talk about what's wrong later'.

He set me down on the bed and told me to go to sleep and that he will handle the girls and the cooking, do you see why I love this man.

**DREAM**
(WHEN DESHAWN WAS AT THEIR HOUSE WAS TRYING TO KILL AKIERREA IN FRONT OF HER GIRLS)

Makayla's POV (She was Makayla)

When mommy was being choked I screamed because I didn't like seeing my mother in pain. It hurts to know that my so called "daddy" does these things to my mother when she is so loyal to him but he isn't my daddy anymore, that all changed today.
I also hate him because he ruined me and my sister's birthday. We didn't expect our low down father and his MMA fighting bodyguard to come barging into the house they owned and course corruption on our birthdays and we will never forgive him for what he has done to us or our mother or even our real daddy. Yea we knew what they did to daddy. Yea I called Keon daddy because he deserves the title because of the way he treats which is a way better you know who.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

Finally I got out of these thick ropes when the bodyguard wasn't looking I untied my sister and I snuck up behind the bodyguard and smashed his head with a vase that was in the room and he fall down on to the floor with a thud, oh that's got to hurt.
I ran back over to my sister to see her trying to wake up mommy and it's not working.

"Come on mommy wake up we have to find daddy. Please mommy wake up please *sobbing* please mommy get up I need you. Mackenzie needs you. Daddy needs you please get up. Mackenzie go get the phone and call 911. Hurry." I say checking my mother's pulse and sighed because there was one. "Oh thank god." I whispered.

When Mackenzie returned with the phone, I dialed 911.

"911, what is your emergency."

"Hello I would like a ambulance to 510 Arizona Avenue. Please hurry my mother is losing her pulse*sobbing* This is all my blood father's fault."

"Awwwe sweetie a ambulance and police are on their way. I'll stay on the phone till they get there, ok?"

"Ok, I'm not here alone though my twin sister is also here along with my blood father and his bodyguard."

"Ok, where is your blood father now sweetie?"

"I don't know."

"Well I just wanted to say before I hang up that the ambulance is at arriving in 2 minutes and that I hope everything goes well with you and your sister and your mother. By the way my name is Zoey. Fair well." After she said that she hung up.

**BANG**BANG**BANG**BANG**

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Keon's POV

"STOP STOP NO NO NO NO I'M SORRY... HELP HELP" Is all I hear from upstairs before I dash up the stairs and into the bedroom that me and Akierrea shared, I see her in a ball with tears in her eyes.

"Baby please wake up please. I'm here baby. Everything is ok now that I'm here. Sshhh baby." I say going to hug her abd kiss her on her forehead lightly.
"Kenzie and Kayla can you guys go and get mommy a glass of water and her favorite candy from in the pantry please."

"Ok daddy. Mommy please stop crying hopefully​ the water and your favorite candy can help you calm down. I nor Kenzie or daddy likes to see you cry."Kayla says going through the bedroom door after to get what she was asked to get fir her mama. My poor baby, I feel bad that I wasn't there to sooth her through her sleep like I usually do because I was dealing with the girls but that is not an excuse because either way my baby and princesses mean the world to me and I believe that tbe only reason she was.having a nightmare for the fifth night in a row all because of that bitch Deshawn. Now I know what you might be thinking 'how in the hell he took you away and you are bigger than him, well he had big ass mutha fuckers barging in through the window while he snuck behind me and put some chemical over my nose and he held my mouth shut and I can't hold my breath for that but I held it for 10 seconds and I jist let go because either way this nigga had big ass niggas that look like MMA fighters.'

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Downstairs: Makayla's POV

When me and Kenzie left the room we rushed the stairs but carefully to get mommy some water and her favorite candy which is the sour patch kids watermelon favor. I don't know why she only like tbe watermelon but hey I don't judge because I only like the blueberry ones, them things is good. My sister doesn't really sour patch kids like that but when she do, she eat the regular ones that are in the shape of little people. I hate that one because I don't like all of the favors so I eat them all but because mommy to not waste I just give the ones I don't like to Kenzie, but she more likes Hershey chocolate bars.
Anyways after I found the candy mommy likes and Kenzie got the water, we went back up the stairs slower than we went down because we have things in our hands and don't want to trip and make a mess on the stairs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Keon's POV(3 HOURS LATER*SPONGEBOB VOICE)

**BANG**

**SNEEZE**

**SNEEZE**

**BANG**

**BANG**

I wake to this loud noise on the front door. Now I'm wonder what the hell is that. I'm all tough now but inside I am scared shitless boi. I bet you if one the girls were they would just run to the door and get wet outside because it is raining as we speak and hard too.
The scratching and banging is still going on because I walking mad slow because I'm scared.

**BANG**
** BANG**
**SNEEZE**
**BANG**
**BANG**

***SILENCE***

I don't know how the girls don't hear this because it is pretty loud. I finally got to the door though and

**BANG**

"AHHHHH"

I screamed because as soon as I try to open the door, whatever the hell is on the other side banged against the door. Let's try this again, I reach for tbe door and open it only to be meet with the cutest little toddler that was wrapped in a blanket but was banging at the door with the toy in his/her hand. I can't believe some one will live a baby like this out here like this in the freezing rain and I think it starting to catch a cold do U brought inside.
After finding a note crumpled in the blanket that reads

'This is a kid obviously and your going to take care of him because I can't. Please take care of him, cuz he's yours. His name is Kenneth by the way.
-Kelly

What the actual fuck, I know a Kelly from somewhere... Oh I remember now Kelly was my ex girlfriend from back where in my old high school before I moved up here to go to school. How the did she find me.
Let's just this bitch crazy now after I had broke things off with her but before I had broken up with her we were in love... yes in love and we had everything planned out for us like a house together and then on Valentines Day we had sex and then like a week or two later she was acting distant but I didn't pay it any mind and then it got worse because she wouldn't talk to me anymore at school ever since a new boy came to the school. It was like as soon as the new boy came she was a whole different person and now she wants to drop off a baby boy and claim he is mine.

**Loud Cough**

"Babe what is going on? Why is there a little boy in your hands? Where did he come from?" Akierrea asks me while rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Babe this baby was found outside wrapped in this blanket and the note says from my crazy ex says It's mine which I do remember her being pregnant but then she said she had a miscarriage though so I don't understand why she say this baby is mine. I swear babe I never cheated on you when we were together. " I said picking up the little boy into my arms and then walking over to Akierrea.

"Hey Kenneth this is my beautiful girlfriend Akierrea, Akierrea this is may be my son but his name is Kenneth. Say hi Kenneth." I said

"Hi there cutie, are you hungry?" Akierrea said taking Kenneth away from me and walking into the kitchen to get some apple juice for him and some bananas that I'm guessing she is going to cut up for him with the mac and cheese in the shape of cars in the cup that you can warm in the microwave.

**************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I know it was a long time since I haven't been writing because I didn't have a idea what to write about but here you go, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I am going to start the next chapter very soon.

-BabyNia14 Out ✌🏽✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 881 13
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑 ━ ❝I-I CAN'T! IT'S IN MY KNEES, 80% OF THE FEAR IS IN MY KNEES! THEY FINNA BEAT OUR ASSES!❞ ❝IF YOU DON'T RELAX AND GET YO ASS UP HOSE...
57.4K 4K 60
"And what is it that you were saying Mr. Gray " "That I'm madly in love with you Mrs. Gray" He walks up to me , pulling me closer to him gently by...
291K 20.5K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
195K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...