Slashers X Reader(Discontinue...

By EddieSkabettie

Kinda like the name says. If you want me to add a slasher(or killer) just say in the comments. If you'd like... More

NOTE TO ALL
Chapter 1 - Your Back Story
Chapter 2 - How You Meet
Chapter 3 - What He Thought After First Meeting
Chapter 4 - Week Of Help(Stalking)/Getting Flowers
Chapter 5 - He Realize You Really Care & You Obsessing About Him
Chapter 6 - Date Night
Chapter 7 - Obsessing Over You/You Have A Cold
Chapter 8 - Finding Out He's a Killer/Seeing His Real Face
Chapter 1-8 - Catching Chucky Up To Date
Chapter 9 - Phone Call From Parent/Becoming A Couple
Chapter 10 - When He's Sick
Chapter 11 - Second Date (Fail)
Chapter 12 - He Realizes He's In Love/ Tells You
Chapter 13 - Your Time Of The Month/ I Love You's
Chapter 1- 13 - Catching Ghostface(Billy Loomis) Up To Date
Chapter 14 - When He Hears You Sing
Chapter 15 - When He Wants To Cuddle
BONUS CHAPTER! FIREWORKS!!!! 🍾🍪🎉🎆
Chapter 16 - When You Hurt Him/Loose Your Temper
Chapter 17 - He Gets You Guys A Dog
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 18 - When He Tickles You
Chapter 1 - 9 - Catching Robert/Bob (Pennywise) Up To Date
Chapter 10 - 18 - Catching Robert/Bob (Pennywise) Up To Date
Chapter 20 - He Catches You Naked (In The Tub)
Meeting His Friends(Jason)
Meeting His Friends (Michael)
Meeting His Friends (Freddy)
Meeting His Friends (Thomas)
Meeting His Friends (Norman)
Meeting His Friends (Hannibal)
Meeting His Friends (Daniel)
Meeting His Friends (Charles)
Meeting His Friends (Billy)
Meeting His Friends (Robert)
Chapter 22 - When You Have A Special Moment
Chapter 23 - He looses His Temper (You Help With His Insecurites)
Chapter 24 - He Finds Out What Your Afraid Of (You Tell Him Of Your Worries)
Bonus Chapter- Halloween
Thank Yous and Answers!!!
Chapter 25 - Beating Himself Up

Chapter 19 - When He Gets Over Protective (Jealous)

9.2K 117 19
By EddieSkabettie

Jason

Waking up next to Jason I smile and hug him close. "Good morning honey," Jason says hugging me closer. Stretching I smile and kiss him gently. "Good morning handsome," I whisper glad to be able to see his face so early. We lay there just smiling at each other until we hear the loud music. Jason and me both let out a groan. "Can't the just go away and leave us alone?" I question very annoyed with always being bugged when we're being romantic. Jason chuckles as he gets up "I'm glad you agree" he says. "Baby," I whisper catching his attention as he pulls on his shirt.
He turns to me his smile faultering. "What's wrong?" he asks me kneeling in front of the bed right where I was sitting. I smile and shake my head grabbing his face. "I just want to ask you something so you don't worry or freak out," I inform him hopping he does not get upset with it. He raises his eyebrow as he slowly nods "of course ask away honey," he says holding my hands in his. "I was wondering if I can have special permission to go into the lake today?" I ask from him getting a scared.
He smiles and kisses my hands softly. "Of course you can. It's your lake honey. But scream if you nedd I'm gonna be out killing," he answers chuckling, flicking his nose I smile softly. He chucked kissing me softly than leaving. Changing into my swimsuit and a wrap I go to the kitchen eating a quick breakfast. Going down to the lake I keep away from the group of people. Diving into the lake after taking off my wrap I slowly starts to swim the length of the lake.
After a while of swimming I go to the shore near my wrap to grab my water. Looking to my sides I see a guy swimming to me. "May I help you?" I ask getting out of the water and wrapping up so I can drink. "Yeah, let's have some fun," he comments walking to me. Walking backwards I shake my head "sorry I'm taken," I answer him walking to one of the chairs. He fallows me "I said let's have fun!" he growls coming closer pulling out a bald.
I didn't want to call for Jason but this guy reeked of alcohol and with a knife he is unstable. "JAASOON!" I scream getting out of my chair moving away. "That's not my name, but you will scream up for me," the guy states moving closer as I hear thundering of feet in the woods. Jason pops up right behind him and with one swing the guy lost his head.
Jason turns to me dropping the machete. He grabs me and hugs me tight to his chest as I realize the sun is high I'm the sky. "You aren't swimming anymore," he breaths holding me closer. "Why?" I question him hugging softly. "I don't like how close he got to you," he whispers his ears pink. "Were you jealous?" I ask him as he grabs his machete and walks towards the house not letting me down or out of his arms. He blushes more but does not answer "aww," I breath kissing him softly "I'm all yours dear."

Micheal

I look at Michael than the invitation in my hand. It is an invitation to a barbecue. I want to go so I can get to know my neighbors but I'm worried Michael won't let me go. I look up at Michael to see him already looking at me. His mask off as he walks to the kitchen. Chewing on my lip I watch him. "What's wrong?" he asks me stopping right infront of me. I hold out the invitation scared, not of him but just ingeneral.
He takes it from me and reads it as I look around our kitchen trying to smile softly. I feel soft lips on my forehead looking up at him concussed. "What about this?" he wonders, I stare into his eyes "is it okay if I go? They'll suspect something if I never go to any event," i mumble softly. He doesn't move as he thinks.
He slowly nods at me "go, I'll check in on you after an hour of being there," he tells me. Smiling I launch myself to him wrapping my arms tight around his neck. He chuckles softly and pulls me close into him. "Thank you so much Michael," I whisper softly than hug closer kissing him. He smiles than hugs me closer.
Going to the barbecue I walk around getting introduced. The man hosting the event sticking close until I get introduced than walking away. Finding a quiet corner I slowly drink my soda. The man have been taking side glances at me. But one man had been staring at me all night. After a few hours of talking and eating I head out front and the man fallows me. "Hey sweet thang wanna go back to my house and have a little fun? The wife and kids won't be home for a few hours," he asks his face close to my neck his hands going around my shoulders and grabbing my breasts.
I rip away from him discusted "how about you never touch me again and go back to your wife cheater," I comment stepping away and towards my house. He advances as I pray Michael comes quickly "I'm no cheater," he growls slapping me. Putting my hand to my check I stare at him in shake as he starts bleeding out his chest. The man falls and Michael stands there holding his knife. Stashing it he comes and picks me up bridal style carrying me home. "Your never going to another barbecue unless it's by your family," he growls lowly.
I smile softly "are you jealous or just overprotective?" I ask his softly. He gives a soft chuckle "both, your mine," he tells me sitting on the couch pulling me close into him. "All yours handsome, I'm all yours," I whisper pulling off his mask.

Freddy

Moving around the house I sigh. Apparently since I haven't taken any days off I need to take I am being forced to take them. So I get a month of paid vacation even though I really just wanna work. I have no idea what I want to do with all my free time. I mean the house has not been truly cleaned in almost 2 years. I couldn't donate some books and clothes and sell anything else I might not need.
Picking up the phone I listen to the person on the other line inviting me to a event for work. I've never gone to a work event before I did not see why I need to do so. Rolling my eyes I hang up the phone not charging one bit about the party. Cleaning out my closet of things I don't need I think about all the things I can do while on vacation.
Falling asleep while I clean I think about the weird invatation to go. I wake up in an odd place it looked almost like a back yard. Looking around I notice people from work. But none of them would look at me. They all were talking in some random language. It's not like I wanted to talk to these people but i wanted to know what was going on.
Just as I go to touch one of there shoulders they all turn to me. There eyes glowing red. "Freedddyyy!" I call out getting scared hopping it's just one of his games. I hear no laughter that I've fallen in love with, there's nothing but that weird language. As they move closer I look around scared and worried. Closing my eyes as I stumble I hope the dream will change. Arms wrap around me tightly pulling me into a chest.
Those arms don't let me hit the floor and they stand me back up. "I'm here, I'm here," Freddys soft voice whispers. "I'll protect you and make dreams for you from now on," he whispers holding me closer. I hold him tight "why did you do that Freddy? It's not funny," I ask him looking up. "Ohh princess I didn't. I heard you cry for me," he answers hugging me closer.
I hold his shirt pulling myself closer to him. He picks me up and sets me on a couch. "I'm here, I'm here and I'm blocking that person from calling you. Your mine," he mumbles making me smile "thank you do being protective and possiesive," I whisper snuggling closer.

Thomas

Stepping down stairs I see the boys went with mama to check on somethings. Grabbing breakfast I yawn from my late night of cutting. Thomas had been falling asleep from how many people he had cut. Eating breakfast I watch the outside world until I hear footsteps coming to me. Putting down my food I grab a knife worried about who it might not be.
I hold the knife at my side. When I see 6 men enter. I am no where near in the right outfit to be in men's presence that I don't know. "Hey you must be that girl. The one Luda Mae and them told us about," one of them states. "Who are you?" I ask wondering since they know mama. "We are related to the family that lives here," they tell me. "They aren't here so have a seat in the living room," I state wanting them all in one place incase they aren't who they say they are.
They do as I say and go to the living room. I stand with my back to the doorframe so I can see the front door but also watch them. One of them was talking about all the good things he would like to do to me. Thomas enters first when they see me standing there. Thomas hears what he is saying grabbing me and putting me behind his back and grabbing my hand so I can not walk away.
I grab at the back of his shirt scared that he's mad at me. "Leave her alone!" He thunders making me wince in surprise. Who would have known that's how his family finds out he's talking. By protecting me from one of them. Ever person that was talking stops. "You will not touch her or you'll be for dinner" his voice thunders louder than I thought it could. "What is she your play thing?" the guy asks, Thomas growls as I give a gentle pull on his shirt kissing his back hopping he calms down.
Thomas become gentler. "Leave now Travis!" Charles yells as I keep my face to Thomas back. There's grumbling and footsteps than it goes quiet "we're sorry Luda we don't know what came over him," one of the other men says as Thomas squizzes my hand. "Well now that Tommy can speak let's let him and (y/n) go relax because she's shaking like a leaf," Mama says, Thomas let's go and turns to me.
Before I can protest I am up and in his arms being carried up stairs. "Thomas I'm okay," I tell him holding at his shirt incase he drops me. "No, your my girl not my plaything, I am protecting you," he mumbles. He holds me tight, that was the first night he and I ate breakfast in his bedroom. That was also the night he started sleeping/sharing my room. He wouldn't let men touch me and I couldn't go far from the house without him.

Norman

Working in the shed I try and keep an eye on the clock so I can take lunch to Norman and make sure he eats. Standing the new table down I try and keep my eye on the clock but that did not work so well. Finishing up I look up to see it's almost 2. Rushing to the house I grab the sandwiches I made this morning and put into the fridge. Taking it down to him.
Entering the office I see people. Slipping behind the desk I help him with checking in people. I work by his side and get all the people paid for and checked in. When everyone has gone I force him to sit and enjoy lunch. Enjoying lunch I make sure he eats all of it. When we both finish I collect his trash as the door opens. Kissing his head I take over the desk so he can take a breather from all the people.
It was a rather large man. I gulp scared of what could happen. The guy study does me and moves to go around the desk. "Sir you need to stay over there," I tell him backing up. The man moves closer "leave now sir," Norman states gums arm snacking around my waist and pulling me into him. I hold tight to his shirt. He backs us pulling me with him. "What is he your brother?" The guy questions as I pull Norman closer.
I could tell that Norma got mad at that. "Leave now sir!" I state annoyed as Norman puts me behind him scared of Norma coming out. The Norma starts to push through but I gently play with his hair "shhh it's okay, we're safe," I whisper as the man slowly backs away as Norma pulls out a gun. "Leave now!" Norman states angry. When the man leaves Norman turns to me and strokes my checks.
He holds onto my face until we hear a car leave. "No more working today," he tells throwing me over his shoulder. "Norman I can walk," I tell him trying not to hurt him. He doesn't say anything as he carries me up the hill after locking up. "Your not working out there until I get survalance to make sure your always safe," he tells me putting me on the couch. He holds me tight not letting me move from his hold.

Hannibal

I look up at Hannibal smiling. He's been making me take a day off of work every week. This week he wanted to go look at the stuff the bakery has. He grabs at my hand pulling me closer kissing my hair as someone walks by. "Might as well chain me to you," I whisper playfully he smiles down at me. "Don't give me any ideas," he states as we go to the bakery.
When in the bakery he holds me closer to his side almost like he wanted to absorbe me into him or something. He would squeeze me whenever I drifted off thinking. I hold onto the back of his shirt trying to keep myself from getting distracted. He and I both pick out some stuff from the bakery.
When I grab the box and accidentally touch the guys hand Hannibal pulls me back. Groaning as I hit his chest. He holds me tighter to his side as we walk back to my apartment. "Hannibal I accidentally touched someone I didn't confess my love for another man," I tell him trying to get him to loosen his hold on me. "Your mine," he mumbles as we enter my shop. Groaning I thrust the box into his chest and walk up stairs "yeah and your being overprotective, jealous is one thing but this is crazy," I state hopping he cools off and doesn't keep pulling me so tightly into him because I touched a guy on accident.
I hear his footsteps fallowing me. "(Y/n) come back please, let me apologize," he says almost making me stop. Going to the kitchen I start making a pot of warm water. I feel arms wrap softly around me. "I'm sorry, I care about you and I don't wanna lose you. I love you, please don't be mad because I'm overprotective," he begs putting his head on my shoulder. "It's fine baby," I tell him. He kisses my shoulder pulling me softly to him.
I sigh softly touching his hand. "I know I'm overprotective. It's because I love you so much. I do not want to lose something so important to me. I will admit I was jealous, I'm man enough to do that," he whispers gently in my ear making me smile. He brings my hand up to him and gently kisses my knuckles. "I love you to Hannibal, I did not mean to make you jealous," I tell him. He chuckles and keeps kissing my knuckle saying "I care about you so I am gonna get jealous."

Daniel

Grabbing the phone I hum softly looking at the list of fast food. It's been a long day and I had not gone grocery shopping. Ordering food I go to the bathroom to shower so I can head to bed right after dinner and brushing my teeth. After showering I pull on leggings and a tanktop. With my hair in a towel I grab the door with money in hand. Opening the door I freeze at the guy infront of me. He was one of those that kindness radiates from.
Covering my chest I hand him the money and try and take the food as quickly as I can as I blush red. The guy smiles politely at me. "Thank you for my food," I politely tell him taking the food. He smiles at me as Daniel comes up behind me surprising me. "Ohh I didn't know you called take out beautiful," he says taking the food from the surprise Daniel gave us both.
Daniel pulls me back closing the door with his foot. He looks at me handing me my food. I kiss his check softly "your a cute jealous, you have nothing to worry about," I tell him smiling. His eyes go wide as he looks at me "I'm not jealous my love," he says scratching the back of his neck. I laugh softly shaking my head "I'm not jealous," he says trying to defend himself.
Laughing I start to eat sitting on the couch "definitely jealous of a random dude," I mumble chuckling softly. He kisses me softly holding my face in his hands. "I love you and I'm not jealous. Your mine anyway," he tells me, I lean closer "yes I am yours, but jealousy is not a bad thing. It just means you aren't afraid to admit your scared to lose the person you care for," I tell him than give him a soft kiss.
He blushes softly and just hugs me to him as I eat. I couldn't stop the soft giggles, he sighs softly putting his face in my hair. I smile knowing I got him there. He groans hugging me closer to him "fine, yes yes I will admit I was jealous," he whispers into my hair making me laugh more. He shakes his head groaning since he knows I owe this. "Thank you for admitting it Daniel, I love you," I tell him him than give him a gentle kiss.

Charles

Stretching my back I walk to the front counter. Leaning over has started to hurt my back since we have been so busy I have been in almost everyday helping dad with fixing clocks or fixing dolls. I almost let out a groan when the door opens and jingles. I look up from my spot inter floor leaning against something not wanting to stand up. Charles leans onto the counter looking into the back room.
I smile looking at his tussled hair. "He went to an at home clock appointment, and she is looking at the new house she is going to decorate" I inform him. He looks down at me surprised "well where is my girlfriend than?" he teasingly asks. I sigh softly "I am sitting on the floor to watch the desk because my back has started to hurt from leaving over," I answer, he slides over the desk to me and kneels next to me. He gives my check a soft kiss "I'm sorry sweetie you need to take a day off," he says as the phone starts ringing.
I go to stand up but he stops me pushing me back down. He answers the phone but the door jingles letting me know someone else came in. Standing up I try not to groan. A man had walks in with nothing in his hands. Charles glares at him but continues talking with the person on the phone. "Hey sir how may I help you?" I ask trying to be polite and not tell him to just leave. "Well I'd love to get your number," the man flirts just as Charlie's says goodbye. He slams the phone down and pulls me carefully into him. "She won't be needing your number sir. How can we help you?" He informs the man as I stroke his back to hopefully calm him down.
The man glares at Charles "I need a clock fixed that's at my home," he says looking suggestively at me. I reach down and grab a clip board "you will need to fill this out sir, than we will call and make an appointment with you," I inform him trying to keep Charles calm. He kisses the top of my head making me blush softly as I hug his chest. The man quickly fills the paper out than almost sprints out the door. "Let's go home, I'll give you a massage," he whispers softly I'm my ear. "Whatever you say mister jealous," I tease smiling softly "I was not jealous," he scuffs making me smile. I raise my eyebrow at him leaning away so he can see my look. "Okay maybe I was jealous," he mumbles making me laugh and shake my head softly.

Billy

As I pull on my light coat I start my walk home until I feel arms pull me into a chest. Thrashing I try and get free. "Hey it's just me baby," a voice I have fallows for says making me freeze. Turning I see it is Billy in normal clothes. "What is your problem? Scaring me half to death," I state annoyed, he chuckles and hugs me softly. "Come on lets get home," he says holding me to his chest. "What happened to you saying 'I don't need to walk you home, you'll be safe'?" I ask him confused.
He pulls my body closer to his sighing. "Your too attractive," he mumbles softly making me smile. "Is someone jealous?" I question smiling at him. He clears his throat and shifts sides as we come to a group of sitting men. I look at him confused smiling at a regular guy who comes in for a single drink so we mediate him on his drink. Billy pulls me closer not liking the guys smiles at me. "Your not jealous your overprotective," I state rolling my eyes as we turn a corner.
He mumbles something I could not hear as we walk. Making it to the apartment he unlocks it and lets me go on first. I enter taking off my jacket than my pants. I hear the door slam shut "save stripping for when the door is closed," he states making me roll my eyes. Going into the kitchen I pull out leftovers and heat them up. He moves closer as I sit onto the counter. "Sorry mister protective," I state rolling my eyes.
He grabs my face and kisses me softly. "I love you," he whispers making me smile softly. "Also I'm not possessive, I just like making you sure your safe," he lies making smile softly. "Just get me my dinner, you fibber," I say poking his nose. He blushes but gets me the food from the microwave. He grabs two forks and we start to eat dinner. I kiss him softly after dinner "I like that your protective and your jealousness," I inform him hugging him close.

Robert

I look out the door of my room as I pack up after the first day of school. I blink surprised to see someone at my door. "How may I help you?" I call out confused. The man enters the room than closes my door. "That is too provocative to be worn in school, isn't it?" the man asks me, I stand up looking down at my jeans and high topped tank top and and light jacket over it. "Sir, may I help you?" I question putting my chair between us. "Well I'm looking for my girlfriend, and she seems to have caught a few of the males attentions today," the man answers. "Robert? Is that you?" I question confused moving closer.
The man turns to me smiling. "Hello my beauty," he says, smiling I hug him close to me. "You cared me my love," I whisper glad it is him. He kisses my check than looks down my shirt making me hit his shoulder. "Pervert, your the only one doing that," I inform him narrowing my eyes at him. He smiles softly than winks at me. "Let's get you home beautiful, than you can be as provocative as you wish sexy," he says kissing the crown of my hair.
I smile softly and grab my stuff. We head out to the parking lot until we are stopped by one of the male teachers. "Hey (y/n), how did the first day go? Did any of the kids run around the room?" he inquires, I chuckle softly "I played a few games with them, when they started getting rowdy I just changed the subject I'm a few days or weeks," I answer trying to give him some advice.
Robert clears his throat pulling me closer, looking over at him he glares at the teacher. "Ohh sorry, I wasn't meaning to stop you guys from leaving. Have a good night (y/n)," he says than almost sprints away. "What? He's a new teacher and he's just being polite. Anyway he has a wife," I mumble and start walking away. He grabs onto the back of my shirt. He escorts me to my car while putting his hand on my lower back.
He opens the driver door for me and than walks around the car. I drive us home, Robert did not say anything. When we get home I go to unlock the front door but he stops me. He pushes my back against the door kissing me heavily. "I love you and I was not jealous, I just don't like how he was looking at you when you talked," he whispers, I shake my head knowing he is actually jealous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833 27 5
things always get better. and all things must end. *content warning*
25 3 16
No Story Discription Yet... Writing From My Head Right Now... But Read At Your Own Risk
703K 10.2K 55
This is my first one so don't hate if you have request plz tell me there will be more CP, I promise ya'll. thank you so much peace out and enjoy my s...
0 0 1
Happy Halloween! This is a sequel to a horror story I wrote years ago, I wanted to write a horror story in October for a while and finally accomplish...