Bonus Chapter- Halloween

There is a double bonus in this chapter for FREDDY thanks to the beautiful Navi230, thank you for your help and I hope you enjoy the surprise!!

Jason

It was Halloween, normally I am taking part in the annual haunted house at home. Than when it closes at 10 o'clock we would go home and watch horror movies. I look around at the house, I wanted to do something. Halloween was nice for me, dad got to play his pranks on kids that were not me and I got to go scare big buttholes who to try to scare there siblings. I look over at Jason, it's been busy for Jason. Teens were coming to try get some after they scare there girls. I look at him seeing how tired Jason is. Smiling I slink over to him with the fake teeth in my mouth. Standing behind the couch and Jason I bite his neck playfully.
Jason freaks out making my fake teeth rip out of my mouth. Holding my mouth I groan softly. "What in the world was that?" He asks feeling his neck as he looks at me. I grab the teeth off the couch from where he almost flew away from me. I hold them up. "It's Halloween I was playing a joke baby," I explain holding out the fake vampire teeth. Jason takes them from my hand as I lower my hand from my mouth. "What are they?" Jason asks looking at them confused. "There fake teeth," I tell him going around the couch. I grab his hand and take them to the bathroom. Standing him in front of the mirror "open your mouth real quick," I comment, he looks at me confused them opens his mouth slightly. Slipping the teeth over his I push his jaw up and close his mouth. "Now smile showing your teeth," I state, he does as I tell him and his eyes go wide.
He opens his mouth watching the fake fangs. "They taste like plastic but are fun to give a small scare," I tell him smiling as I watch him. He looks to me smiling, "your having too much fun," I tell him chuckling. He nods and kisses me softly, the fangs making me chuckle with how odd it was to kiss him with fangs on. I pull back smiling. "That make you feel a bit better?" I ask since he was down because of all the killing he had to do. "Yes thank you," he mumbles through the teeth, smiling I take them out so I can completely understand him. "Much better," I say than kiss him softly.
Jason freezes and I know he was sensing people. He frowns looking at me, "go protect your land honey," I tell him smiling, he grabs the teeth putting them in than he's gone as he pulls on his mask. Chuckling I shake my head smiling. Going into the kitchen I start on the little ghost cookies I was making so he can enjoy some more of Halloween. I guess some traditions I could not let go of even if I was letting go of some of the others. I had been making special cookies for Halloween for 2 weeks for so many people's parties. Cutting out the cookies I pop them into the oven I ready the colored sugar.
As I put the cookies onto the drying rack Jason comes in. "Come here," I call out holding out my hand so he knows I'm really calling him to me. Jason takes off his mask confused, "cookies, there fun in different shapes and colors," I tell him as I see him looking at the gray ghosts and orange pumpkins. "What are they?" Jason's asks looking down at me "ghosts and pumpkins, the bats are still in the oven. Wanna help me out the sugar on them?" I explain to Jason. Jason slowly nods at me, "how do you put sugar on them?" He inquires as I see a small smile forming on his lips. I grab his hand turning it over and form a cup with it. Pouring some orange sugar into his palm I show him how you just sprinkle them on than. "I'm confused, that it's?" He says looking at me as I pour some white sugar into my palm grabbing a ghost. "That's it baby, they make the cookies taste a little sweeter and more seasonal," I explain to him as I start sugaring ghosts.
Jason still had his fake teeth in as he sprinkles the pumpkins. When he finishes I hand him a pumpkin. "Now try it," I offer, he goes to eat it with the teeth in but frowns when he can't. He takes them out and bites into the cookie. He looks at me more surprised, "this is really good," he comments. I smile and take out the bats, "there black," he points out making me giggle. "Bats are black," I confirm nodding, "but they have streaks of color on them. What color do you wanna make the sugar for these bats?" I continue as Jason finishes his cookies. "I don't know, what color did you normally make them?" Jason asks making me frown softly. "Mom always insisted on purple," I whisper sadly, she wasn't dead but she was far away. Phone calls only did so much, and I miss her smell.
Jason hugs me softly "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," Jason whispers "it's not your fault. I'm just missing mom and dad, and Halloween traditions," I whisper softly. "What other traditions did you and them do?" He asks making me smile softly "we would go to the local church and take part in working the haunted house. Dad loves scaring people, when little kids came in though they all hid except me as I helped escort them through the maze that was the haunted house. It was fun, the night before we would make cookies much like these that we would give out along with red punch that we added jelly eyeballs too," I tell him giggling and explaining all the little things we did. "A haunted house?"Jason asks making me smile.
I think of a way to explain a haunted house as Jason puts purple sugar on the bats. "A haunted house is a dimly lit set of rooms, that is dressed up so be spooky. I sat at the beginning of the haunted house dressed in a long white dress with red blood on it. My little room which was just fake walls put up in a gym to begin it off was made to look like a wedding. It was trashed and fake blood covered the walls. It's just a scary set of rooms that you wander around in trying to get out and not get scared. For adults the actors could touch you if you gave the okay, teens the actors like me would just jump out and get them to scream. The little kids like 3 through 8 we can stand around and stay fake, the actors would say hi and be nice so we didn't scare the little kids since it was already scared," I explain hopping he gets it as I help decorate. "Did you enjoy doing it?" Jason asks me, I nod softly "yeah, when little kids came I would get a group together call out that we got kids and we would close the door and go through the maze, I would make sure I didn't lose a kid and my dad would help. We fallowed which way the kids wanted to go, for the teens it was similar I just didn't walk around and would call out teens so the others new they could scare. We only let in 15 people at a time of everyone. For adults if one wanted to go through who could be touched I would wait for at least 3 than let them go, it was fun listening to there screams," I answer smiling at the thought of scaring them when they came to me from outside.
Jason hugs me closer and kisses my head "we'll go home next year and help out," he whispers making me freeze. I turn my head slowly and look at him "you want to go back to my home and help with Halloween?" I ask him in complete surprise. "No I don't really want to leave here. But if it's just for a couple days I'm willing to go with you, and not kill," Jason tells me, throwing my arms around him and myself at him I knock him back. Kissing him heavily I pull him close, putting my face into his neck I hug myself tighter to him. "Thank you, ohh thank you Jason," I whisper so happy he would let me go home and he'd come with me. "Your welcome. Did you think I wouldn't let you go home?" He asks his arms hugging me to him. "I didn't know, I was afraid to ask. Thank you, thank you so much Jason," I whisper happy tears falling down my face and onto my arm.
Jason kisses my forehead softly as I pull back. "Anything else you do on Halloween?" Jason asks making me smile wider. "Popcorn, cookies, and horror movies until 1 in the morning," I answer thinking of all the sweets we eat. "Want to do that? I'll leave occasionally but I'll comeback," Jason offers, I slowly nod. "Go pick out the movies I'll make us come popcorn and plate the cookies," Jason tells me than pushes me to the living room. I pull out a bundle of horror movies, or well any scary movie I owned. "You can decide which one first," I offer hopping he does not like too scary of a movie. He pulls out 'my bloody valentine'. That is not something I have seen.
I gulp and pull a blanket over me kind of scared. Jason sits next to me as I cuddle into myself. "You okay honey?" Jason asks me as he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into him. I nod even though I really just wanna shake my head. "Yeah, you should hold the popcorn tonight," I tell him putting the bowl on his lap. "Are you sure? You eat most of it anyway," Jason's comments "trust me, it's best on your lap tonight," I tell him not wanting to tell him I'm scared. The movie starts and I hold tight to my blanket. As the first jump scare comes I hide my face into the blanket breathing heavy. The movie pauses and something touches my check. "Are you scared?" Jason asks softly, I blush and slowly nod "why didn't you tell me? I could have picked something else," Jason offers "I've never seen it, I'll be okay. I've watched scarier things," I tell him.
Jason hugs me closer "I'm sorry I'll protect you," Jason whispers and pulls me closer playing the movie letting me snuggle into his body for being scared. Jason had to leave so I was continued watching because he let me. I continue the movie staring at the screen completely scared. The door slams open making me scream. "It's just me honey," Jason calls coming over to me and grabbing my face. I blush red "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream," I whisper softly, "it's okay, ready to continue?" He asks making me nod. He sits next to letting me hide in his chest as the next scary moment comes along. "Thank you for being my protector from a scary movie," I whisper when me tells me the scary moment is gone. Jason hugs me closer giving me a cookie, I kiss his check smiling "I'll always be your protector if I get your kisses," he whisper into my ear. "You can have all the kisses whenever you want them," I inform him kissing him softly. He smiles and pulls me even closer to him as another scary part happens, Jason smiles against my hair as he pulls me tighter to him.