Meeting His Friends (Hannibal)

Hannibal pulls me onto his lap after the customer buying the books takes his money. Smiling I grab the book I had been reading to us. Returning to reading to him I lean back into him chest. It was getting close to closing time and I was ready for my weekend that's in the middle of the week. I finish reading another chapter so I look up and around at the customers. "Honey, we will have visitors in a few minutes. You should get up," Hannibal whispers into my ear. I shake my head leaning back more so I can slowly kiss his chin. He looks down at me, putting his finger under my chin "I don't want you to go," I whispers frowning softly. His checks turns soft rose color, "I'm just going to the back door to let them in, I will take them upstairs than be right back down," he tells me stroking my check. I study him not wanting him to be gone again, taking his hands off me I stand up. "Just make sure it's them and not someone else," I inform him pleadingly.
There is a soft sigh from behind me. I start working on another customer, Hannibal's hand gently touches my right hip as he squats beside me to check the camera. Standing up I gave the women the receete "thanks for shopping, come back," I tell her as she smiles at me nodding. "There here beautiful, I'll be back before you start to close up," he whispers in my ear. I give a slow nod, hopping my smile seems real. "I love you, they will like you. Tomorrow just you and me, I won't leave the apartment without you. I'll be back very quickly dear," he tells me turning my face to see his. I give him a small smile and nod, trusting him. He leans in and kisses me slowly, I melt into his chest and the kiss. He bites my lip gently making me move closer as he slowly lets me go.
I smile and kiss his nose "go, your friends are waiting," I whisper excepting that I can't keep him to myself. He nods squeezing my hip than he moves swiftly towards the backdoor and apartment stairs. I look back as another customer comes up. I study the last 3 people in the store besides the couple in front of me. Starting to ring the couple up I look over to see Hannibal escorting others up into the apartment. Turning back I go back to work, right as I was handed the money I watch as the girl holds on the guys arm as they smile at each other lovingly. "You guys read together?" I as them counting out the change as Hannibal's smell fills my nose. "No, he likes to read. So while I cook or draw he reads to me," the female confesses.
Hannibal's hands wrap tight around my waist as I had the change and recete to the guy. "We do the same thing, best thing for a couple. Besides cuddling," Hannibal says making me blush deep red. "Have a good day," the couple says, Hannibal replies but I was too surprised to answer. "Time to close darling," he whispers than is gone telling the others it's closing time. I flip the sign to closed, I check out the last person since the other 2 didn't want books. As I lock up the cashier, Hannibal locks up the front door and pulls down the security gates. I grab my 3 books moving around the counter as I hug the books to my chest smiling softly.
Hannibal quickly grabs my chin and kisses me deeply. Freezing I turn crimson and kiss him back not wanting to lose this chance to kiss him. He slowly strokes my cheek as he pulls back "you ready?" he asks me staring deep into my eyes. I give a slow sigh and nod "yes, I am honey," I state ready to just go up there and get it over with. He gives me a small smile as though he is worried. "Come on honey," I say taking a step forward and holding my hand out to him. He seems to lurch himself gracefully forward grabbing my hand in the process and starting towards the stairs. Smiling and laughing softly I fallow him giving his hand a gentle squeeze. We make it to my apartment door upstairs and he seems to freeze. "Your my handsome, intelligent, old gentlemen of a boyfriend," I whisper softly to him kissing his shoulder. He looks back at me with a look that I could not figure out but was good since he smiling.
Blushing I reach around him and open the door. He narrows his eyes at me as I push his back to get him to move inside. He moves into my apartment so I can finally take off my shoes. Stepping out of my shoes I see everyone's staring at me. I slowly wake at them putting my books on the table at the doorway kicking my shoes under that table. Hannibal sits down and takes off his shoes slowly. Rolling my eyes I try not to smile at his odd quarks. I look over at his friends not knowing what to say. "Hi, I'm (y/n/n)," I say smiling softly at them not knowing what else to do or say. Hannibal's hand touches my elbow making me want to sigh. I love him but hate how he is so "mature" in showing his affection. Hannibal looks at me as though sensing my mood shift.
I give him a smile not wanting him to say anything right now. Hannibal moves his hand to my back as the apartment door closes. "Darling meet, Norman Bates, Jason Voorhees, Thomas Hewitt, Billy Loomis, Charles Ray, Michael Myers, Tex Swayer, Freddy Kruger, Robert Gray, and Daniel Robitaille," Hannibal says his hand pointing at each person as he says there name. His friends either nod to me or smile. "Pleasure to meet you. You guys want a water, a beer, soda?" I offer not knowing what to do. Never have people up in my apartment, Hannibal was the first one that was not already a long time friend so it's odd.
There was a little bit of laughter from the group as I put my hands into my back pocket. People where never my thing, I was more for books. They can't lie or laugh at you, they were just paper that filled your life. "No but thank you," Daniel says so I just sort of nod. This is one of those times that I am thankful that I keep it just decent enough I can get away with being cold. Pulling my sleeves down I try not to click my teeth with my tongue. "So the awkwardness begins," Norman I think it was states. Chuckling I nod, Hannibal's hand starts to slowly rub my back. "So, why did you choose the middle of the city?" Freddy I think it was asks me, smiling softly I look towards the window. "My niece is here, that and I don't think I could ever sleep without the noise. Been here almost 10 years and I just adapted to the sounds of hustle and bustle," I answer truthfully my mind wondering to my niece and my friends.
Hannibal's warm strong chest presses against my back and left arm. Looking at him I see him glaring at Freddy. I gently hit Hannibal's chest with the back of my hand making him stop glaring and look down at me with wide eyes. Rolling mine in turn to him I turn back to his friends "does he listen to you?" Robert asks making me freeze. "We both listen to each other," I answer getting a weird vib from him. "Sorry if we are making you uncomfortable," Tex states making me blush softly. "It's all good, nothing I have not felt or experienced before," I comment trying no to come off as rude. Charles mouth starts moving so I'm only assuming he is mumbling. "So do you eat, you know," Michael starts than slowly trails off as though he does not wanna say what I might eat.
Tilting my head slightly I stare at him confused. "Do I eat what?" I ask him back wanting him to say it if he's asking if way human. Michael's head moves back as though he gave up or is sighing. Hannibal next to me chuckles "I think he's asking if you eat human with me," Hannibal states. I hum softly pretending to think looking to Michael for confirmation on that. "Yes that's what he's asking," Jason conforms, making me freeze at the softness in projection and force in his voice. That voice did it fit with that man. "Ohh, I think he's feed it to me once or twice. I don't go out if my way to eat it," I answer slowly nodding my head thinking about it. I look up at Hannibal trying to think of how may times it's been that he's feed me it. Hannibal smiles at me but it doesn't reach his eyes like it normally does. I smile at him crossing my eyes so he'll laugh or at least get his full blown smile I love. Hannibal stares at me surprised as his smile grows larger.
There's a few chuckles around the room. If they could see what I was doing with my eyes I had no idea and I really did it care. Hannibal lowers his head down closer to mine "your suppose to be talking with them, not staring at me," he whispers. A frown marrs my face as a sigh escapes me at his words. "Maybe if you were not so silent it would not be so awkward. They are your friends honey, not mine," I whisper back hissing the word honey. He knows how I feel when he shifts to being silent and distant. He also should not be making me be the one to talk and entertain his friends. I plaster a fake smile on my face turning to his friend wanting them all to leave, even Hannibal. The hurt look on Hannibal's face as I turn away from him should affect me but with how he's leaving me to fend for myself was bugging me.
I reach behind me and push his hand off my back. "I think I left my phone downstairs. I'm gonna go get it," I state thankful for an escape from standing there. "I'll go down with you," Robert offers, with a soft nod I motion him. Hannibal goes to grab me but I glare at him not wanting his touch or closeness at this moment. "I love you," he whispers but I just give a swift nod trying not to let my smile slip from my lips. Opening the door to the apartment I know Robert will most likely fallow. Robert was odd but I don't think he'll hurt me with all of them just upstairs. I hear footsteps but I don't look back knowing Hannibal won't fallow me when I'm upset. Stepping into the store I flick on the lights so I was not so blind as I search for the phone.
At the sound of a throats clearing I turn to see that Robert did fallow me. "Something happen between you two up there?" Robert asks me, I sigh rubbing my forehead, "yeah, but nothing that won't be fixed later tonight or tomorrow," I answer groaning softly. "But why did you offer to come down with me?" I ask him confused. He comes over to me as I sit down on the seat Hannibal had been on. "How do you know when it's the right time for you and your girl to have some fun without asking if she's ready?" Robert asks me making me blush red. "Fun as in sexual right?" I question to make sure that that's what he had meant. He nods softly his hands gripping the counter. "The right time shifts for each person. For me and Hannibal, I'm ready but he might not be. But than again I don't think either of us want sex but something deeper. You can either ask her if she wants that. Or you can start kissing and teasing her, but you have to listen to her if she says no," I answer him blushing red when I realize that Hannibal or one of the others might have heard me.
Robert smiles softly at me "they can't hear you if that's what your blushing about. They know I'm asking you something private so Hannibal turned on some music," he informs me than seems to go into deep thought. I slowly move off the chair grabbing the phone. With a soft tap to Roberts check I smile at him "do you want just some 'fun' or do you want more than that? Like good sex or to make love to her?" I ask him air quoting fun. Robert chuckles making the hair on my arms stuck up and not in the good way. "I love her, sure 'fun' would be nice. But I want her in those sweet ways, I want her to be mine for longer than forever," he whispers to me. Giggling I lay my head on the counter "oh Robert. You wanna make sweet love to her. For that, as long as the women loves you. She will be ready, all you gotta do is romance her a little bit. Than moves slowly from that, slowly strip her than its like instinct. It comes to you, just be gentle and listen to her moans and whimpers. They tell you what she wants more or less of," I advise him smile looking over at him.
He slowly smiles in a creepy way that makes me shiver. But I'm a way it was still nice not mean. He gently touches my check and oddly enough it wasn't scary "thank you," he whispers making me laugh softly "come on lets go back up, I got why I came down here for," I comment giving him a wink. He stands up and nods for me to go first. Going up the stairs I give a soft sigh "he's probably sorry, don't take it personal. He's the most mature so sometimes he comes off as cold. You don't see it but he stares at you like your the best thing in the world," Robert tells me. I give a soft shrug knowing I might not ever know. Opening the door I see everyone almost exactly like they had been but Hannibal is standing more towards the right of the door near the tv stand that holds the radio too. I look at Hannibal for a quick second seeing his eyes flash over me and his body almost seemed to relax some. I put the phone into the cradle on the table by the door.
I push my sleeves up as I turn towards the men in my apartment. "You got a call while you were gone," Hannibal states making me tense slightly but I try to shrug it off as though that didn't worry me. I give a soft nod "I'll listen to the message later, it was probably just telemarketers," I comment hopping my voice is not tight with worry. "Well it's getting pretty late. My girlfriend will be getting up soon, I need to be getting back," Jason comments giving me a nod as he moves towards me. I nod softly as he wraps me up into a tight hug "it was great meeting you," I mumble into his hug not even being able to hug anywhere around his stomach. He chuckles nodding slowly to me.
Freddy steps up next and hugs quickly "he loves you, play nice," he whispers than is pulling away before I can say anything. Billy steps up next and shakes my hand slowly than moves to the door almost seeming to bounce but he tired. Daniel steps and he too gives me a silent hand shake. Michael steps up and hugs me tight like Jason "he worries about you loads, he wants to please you. If you don't like something, tell him. He wants to hear your praise," Michael whispers into my ear "Michael please let go of my girlfriend!" Hannibal calls out. I blush deep red smiling at his possessiveness coming into play.
Charles steps up and gives me a slow stare as he nods. I step back scared nodding slowly. Thomas is next to step up and wrap his large arms around my tiny frame. He lifts me clear off the floor than gently puts me down as I awkwardly pat his back and side. Tex steps up as he moves to the side, Tex gives me a wink and nod. Norman was second to last to step up, he slowly expands his hand no dought his shyness coming into play. Grabbing his hand I slowly shake it keeping my grip lose so he has nothing to be worried about. Robert approaches me and gives me a slow and friendly hug, "thank you for your help. But take my advice and talk to him," he mumbles softly probably just so I can hear. I hug him tightly nodding into his shoulder. We both let go as Hannibal steps up behind him. "I'll walk them down and out?" Hannibal questionably asks me, I nod at him than turn away.
There's a sigh from behind me as I move to the bedroom. The door closes than I hear footsteps moving down the stairs. Stripping I take a quick rinse in the shower than dress in one of Hannibal's long sleeves that I had gotten him, pulling on underwear and a pair of sleep pants. Going to the kitchen I see Hannibal's back to me and his hands on either side of him as he grips tight to the counter beside him. I slowly walk up behind him and gently put my hand on the small. He turns swiftly around grabbing my hand holding it to his chest. His eyes closing as his body relaxes under my hand. "Don't hate me, I'm sorry," Hannibal whispers seeming pained, I rub my thumb against his chest "I couldn't ever hate you dear," I whisper to him moving closer. He sighs his shoulder losing a lot of the stressed tense look.
He looks at me a slow smile etching it's way onto his face. "But your upset with me for leaving you to do all the talking. Your upset that I am so reserved with my feeling. Your upset because you feel like your doing all the work I'm our relationship, trying to keep it rolling," Hannibal says until I put my free hand over his mouth. "Stop profiling me and our relationship Hannibal, we aren't a case," I comment making his checks heat up. Pulling my hand back he grabs that one too and kisses my palm. "I'll try to be more affectionate. I'll be more romantic, I love you," he whispers in an almost whisper plead. I kiss the side of his head as the microwave beeps. "It's okay, your already so romantic," I say than bring his hand up to my lips. I slowly kiss his knuckles, "lets eat dinner than sit down for a movie. I love you darling," I whisper than hug him close and tight to me.