Thank Yous and Answers!!!

When I started this book who knows how long ago or when. I did not ever expect the book to go so far. I started this book when I was in a really dark spot battling depression again and in need of a way to get out of the real world and into my head.
          So however you got here I thank you, I thank you for all your comments. I thank you for taking the time to actually reading my book. You guys are amazing it warms my heart to see your comments, votes, likes, and reads. I know my book is crap with mistakes or errors or problems but you guys still read it which beyond amazing. I can never tell you how much I thank you guys for doing so.
          I do apologize for losing my temper on Roberts chapter. It was not right for me to do so. I apologize to those I might have offended by doing so. I do get stressed sometimes when people bring down my story. I am doing the best I can, my mistakes don't need to be pointed out for everyone to see on my chapters.

Questions some of you might have and my answers.

Will I be adding more slashers to this book?
No, because I started another book for new slashers. 10 slashers is going to be max per boom or I will get over whelmed and feel like I'm doing a poor job at writing.

Can you still suggest new slashers you would like added?
Yes, but please if you do suggest new slasher tell me the movie and/or story they came from. I do not mind doing research but I would rather not have to it the movie can be supplied to me.

Will I ever write about a female slasher?
Yes, but only if some asks me to do so. Unfair I know I'm sorry.

How long will this story be?
Pfff, I have no clue. I know where I want to take it and that's all I'm shooting for.

If you have any questions I did not answers ask me on here and I'll update this with the new answer.