Meeting His Friends (Freddy)

As Freddy groan and whines into my chest I hear another male voice say "a minute and only that," there's laughter as foot step move away from us. "Come on Freddy it can't be that bad, come on get up," I whisper stroking his check. He growls looking up at me, I could see the lust and want fluttering in his eyes. Our cat Knives comes out of the hall and rubs up our legs wanting to be petted. "Fine fine, I'm getting up," Freddy grumbles as the Knives starts to lick the side of his stomach where his shirt has risen from me playing with his pants.
He stands up and holds out his left hand for me. Reaching up I take it great fully because I myself did not want to get up. He pulls me up and into his chest that gives off his strength and power. Kissing him softly I smile as he lets out another groan. Fixing my underwear I pull my dress back down than make sure it's completely fixed and not tucked in somewhere. Freddy fastens his pants and belt as he backs up almost in inspection manor. Leaning down I scoop up Knives. "Lets go meet the boyfriends friends," I say stroking my little fury friend on his head. "Your too nice princess," he mumbles as we step to the radio.
          Turning it off Freddy grabs my elbow pulling me almost behind him "they are crazy," he whispers as we enter the kitchen. Smacking his arm I shake my head chuckling softly. I freeze when I notice there is a bit more than just 4 people here. Freddy tugs on my arm leading us to the table. With so many people here I did not really wanna sit, it would give me less of an upper hand. Freddy sits in a chair at the end of the table so I stand just behind him stroking the cat. "Really? Your not gonna sit down?" He asks motioning to his lap or the seat next to him with a smirk.
          Smiling I shake my head "no thanks boner man," I staring seeing the tent in his pants. There's laughter as the cat starts to crawl up my arm "I'm so glad you all find it funny," Freddy grumbles but makes no move to cover his tent or his lap. I kiss the back of his head "I love you dear," I whisper as the cat makes it way to my shoulders making me shiver. "What is going on with the cat?" someone says, it was the guy in the black dress that asked. "I don't know. It just loves to be near us or on our shoulder, I love him though so I pay no mind to it," I answer than give a soft shrug.
          Freddy mumbles something I did not quiet catch. "I'm sorry, did you say something? Wanna share it with the room?" I inquire giving his check a poke so he knows to fess up. "I said that cat is part monkey," he grumbles making me smile more. "Yep you definitely wear the pants. Figuratively," a man with a hook says. Confused I just stare at him, what in the world does he mean by that? "You know the pants in a relationship? It causes the other person to do whatever you ask," the man explains, "I didn't know a relationship needed or had pants. Each side cares so they do within reason something the other side asks them to do," I say confused, hating that I was lost.
           I shrug again and start to run my finger up and down Freddy's neck confused. Freddy gives off a shiver and grabs my hand "okay no more of that let me introduce these people of that," he says pulling it to his lips and gives it a soft kiss. "Daniel Robitaille, Charles Ray, Billy Loomis, Robert Gray, Tex Swayer. Then the goody goodies Norman Bates, Michael Myers, Thomas Hewitt, Hannibal Lector and Jason Voorhes," Freddy introduces them thumb rubbing circles on mine. "Pleasure, I'm (y/f/n) (y/l/n), but you can call me (y/n/n)," I say smiling around at the gentleman in our kitchen.
          I get a few nods and smiles but it stays quiet. Yelping I shove Knives off my shoulder "damn it Knives don't bite me," I grumble and rub where he had been nibbling on. Freddy laughs heavily as a few chuckles are let out. "Knives? What made you name him that?" Charles asks us "she named him after me, I have knife fingers," Freddy grumbles. Pinching his check I smile enjoying that he dislikes the name "ohh would you guys like a drunk or a snack or something?" I ask cursing myself for my horrible manors.
          Hannibal and Jason give a no "can I get some water?" Hannibal asks and Jason just nods sort of pointedly at Hannibal as though saying 'same as him'. Wrangling my hand from Freddy's grip I move to the cabinet. Grabbing two cups I fill them with water hopping they don't mind tap. Taking them to Hannibal and Jason I hold them out, I get a nod as they take them. Moving back to Freddy I was pulled down onto his lap. "I did not want to sit," I grumble softly getting a kiss to my shoulder in return to my annoyance. Freddy's arms wrap around my waist like snakes. I start to bounce my leg not knowing what to do when it gets this quiet with other people being in my house.
          The room falls into a silent hush, Freddy's arms wrapping tighter around me like protective iron bars. "Eww a sickly photographic moment," Jason teases making me laugh softly. "I guess it's a good thing I have cameras hidden so I can get the picture later on," I tease smirking at that odd thought. Jason's laughter freezes as Freddy booming laughter starts knowing I'm joking. "That's a creepy thought," Norman says, making Freddy laugh even harder. "It was a joke, I'm not that creepy of a person, there is survalance outside though," I tell him as Freddy laughs heavily his face against my back.
          I groan softly it truly was not that funny. "Ohh man I love you princess," Freddy says once he finishes laughing. "So was there a reason we were interrupted?" I ask a little upset that our alone time was interrupted. "Ohh we just wanted to meet you," Michael informs me. "On my first day off in a while? That you somehow knew?" I question kinda creeped out at being watched. "That's was just a lucky guess, we had planned to do this yesterday but we decided against it," Hannibal explains making me just study him not believing them much. No one is ever that lucky in guessing.
         Moving slightly back on Freddy's lap I lean back into his chest completely, pinching my arm so I stay awake. He picks me up and sets me into the chair. "We need to talk because if we don't do it now she's gonna be knocked out in 20," he says than kisses my head. I blush softly from the possibility of passing out while having people here. Hannibal steps to Freddy and whispers something, Freddy gives a soft nod to him. The others starts to filter out as Hannibal sits next to me. Freddy hands me a small bag of chips. "Thank you," I mumble opening the bag as he leaves fallowing the others.
          Hannibal studies me "so? What made you suddenly tired?" he asks me. I sigh "I have a condition that I just suddenly fall asleep," I explain starting to slowly munch on chips. He slowly nods, moving his hands and folding them in his lap. "So why did you stay behind?" I ask him inquiring into the confusion and storm in his eyes and stature. "I have a question for you, if you can't answer it I will completely understand. But I do wish for an answer from a women," Hannibal answers seeming a little confused and worried about something as he tries to word his question as though he could not find the right words for it.
          I lean back into my chair ready for his question "what is your question?" I ask wanting to answer it so I can help. "So I have a girlfriend, me and her stay at her apartment above her work," he tells me, nodding I stare at him waiting for him to continue. "But I feel bad that since I can't have a job, from my killing, I live off her. Sure occasionally I bring home dinner, but I feel like I am not helping at all and making it worse on her," he says than scratches his chin. "Has she mentioned that she dislikes it? I mean has she mentioned that she needs help?" I ask him, he claps his hands back in his lap. Staring at him I give him times to think so he doesn't get a different answer that might upset or worse harm the relationship he has with his girlfriend.
          He sighs and shakes his head slowly "no, no she has never said that. She's always so kind about everything," he answers than tilts his head. I smile and nod to him "than she probably doesn't mind. Do you help out at work? Do you help make dinner? Do you clean up after yourself or help with stuff around her house?" I ask him finishing off my chips. He gives a nod of his head "yes, I practically live there so I don't want to leave everything on her shoulders. I cook breakfast most mornings, bring her down lunch, than if she needs to walk away I take over the store," he answers making me chuckle gently.
          He glares at me chuckling probably than stops as I lean to him "she doesn't mind you being there or spending money to feed you. You aren't lazy and don't just use her, you help out and help her as much as you can. Don't think your a nuisance, she cares about you. If your still worried about it, ask her. Lots of women do not lie to the person they are dating in love with," I answer making him smile softly "thank you," he whispers. I give a nod as we both lean back. He puts his hands in his lap so I copy him. He chuckles at me slightly mimicking him as the others start to come back.
          Yawning I stretch blinking rapidly "okay we should go before she passes out," Norman comments as I smile softly. Thomas come up to me as I stand up. He wraps his arms around me. Tex was next and his was a little gentler but not much "bye," Tex says as I give a nod. Charles steps up and hugs me tightly shaking me softly "nice to meet you Charles," I mumble as I pat his back. Norman almost pushes me back as he almost flings himself to hug me "be safe, he's a pervert of a man," he mumbles to me as though it's a secret I have never heard.
         Letting out a soft chuckle I nod to him "I don't fear my handsome man or his pervert side," I inform him looking at my boyfriend. He laughs softly letting me go, Michael steps up and holds out his hand. Shaking it I give a soft nod, he pokes my forehead walking away to the group of others. Staring after him I wonder why the hell he did that. Daniel step up just as Jason does. Jason and I both look to Freddy since I've heard of there past. Seeing the glare Freddy is giving Jason, he steps back not wanting to upset him more. Stepping forward to Jason I hug him softly "he won't hurt you with me near you," I comment, he pats my back than quickly lets go still not wanting to upset him.
          Daniel one arm hugs me, hugging him softly I try to muffle my yawn. Billy steps up and shakes my hand "have fun fornicating," he states making my checks turn rosy. "Thank you," I mumble than am swept into a hug by Hannibal "she loves you and she would tell you if she wanted you to leave or to help out. Ask her if your so worried," I whisper. He chuckles "thank you for the help," he whispers than I'm pulled away. Winking at him Freddy's lips touch my neck.
          I smile and wave at them "bye guys, my phone works. Please use it," I state making a few of them chuckle. "Thank you," Hannibal says with a gentle smile. "Anytime, need anymore help. I'm here," I tell him making Freddy pull me even closer "mine," he whispers grabbing my hips pulling me even closer to him. The other man laugh, some of them even blushing. Giggling I give off a yawn closing my yes. "Okay, she's ready for sleep so leave. Like now dudes," Freddy states to his friends as I turn to face him grabbing a fist full of his shirt.
          Slipping into the dark abis I have been fighting I hear a whispered aww. Freddy's lips touch the crown of my hair making me fully relax into his chest. His hands holding onto my sides the only reason I am happen to still be standing. My hand holding his shirt lessens its grip as though I am falling. All the noise slowly fades away from me as I slip to sleep with the gentle thump of his heart pulling me deeper into the dark deep sleep.
           Slowly shifting awake I go to stretch but am held into place. Pushing at what I assume are my covers there's a grunt "shhh it's okay, I'm here," my blanket says. Opening my eyes I see Freddy laying under me on what looks to be the couch. "Am I on you?" I ask still disorientated from sleep, blinking slowly. He smiles nodding slowly than tightens his hold on me. Moaning softly I nuzzle my face into his neck. "I'm sorry my condition made you cut your visit sort," I whisper sad that I messed up his time with his friends that he does not see often.
          He sits us both up letting me continue leaning against his chest. "Hush, I would rather know your safe and in my arms than you fall asleep and get inquired just because my friends are here," he whispers, sighing I pull softly on his shirt still not liking it. "I'm still sorry Freddy," I mumble, he grabs the hand that's playing with his shirt with one of his bringing it up to his face. He gives it a gentle kiss making me blush softly. "Your too gentle and kind," he whispers making the blush even more prominent on my checks. "Is that not what you love about me?" I ask him a small smile forming on my lips.
          A soft laugh admits from him "ohh there is many things I love about you. But don't worry just about me. If your not feeling good you can kick anyone out, it's your home princess," he says kissing my nose. "It's not just mine Freddy, you live here," I whisper hopping he sees it as his home. He nods kissing me gently "yes, but-" he starts but I cut him off with another kiss. "So what was with the talk?" I question changing the topic. He rolls his eyes "just them telling me that they like you as a person and your good for me," he answers hopefully truthfully.
          With a nod I move to sitting across him pulling a blanket over us. "Mhmm so what are we watching?" I ask turning to look at the tv to see it off. Looking at him I see his Adam apple move as he gulps. "You," he whispers than reaches forward grabbing the remotes. "Creep," I mumble slightly freaked out by him just watching me sleep even though he does it a lot. "I like making sure my princess does not have nightmares," he states as I steal the remotes from him chuckling as he looks at me surprised.
           He growls and kisses my neck as I turn on Netflix and start looking for something good for us to watch. "No chick flicks," he pleads since I made him watch one the other night. Kissing him gently I smile "as you wish handsome," I say rolling my eyes at him and his oddness. Freddy pulls me into him as I cover us up snuggling into the warmth Freddy is radiating.