Chapter 8 - Finding Out He's a Killer/Seeing His Real Face

Jason

The camp was finally open and it was the third day since the kids arrived. Oh, I must admit I do not like 3 of the 10 counselors. They were 2 very slutty dressing girls and 1 very manwhore of a guy. Jason could tell I hated them because I kept finding the kids without someone watching them. I was doing around just to check up on the kids when I see Jason attacking one of the females. Freaking out I run to them, as I do I watch Jason impale the girl. Staring at him I see the other 2 body's, the 3 who were bugging me.
          Looking at Jason I stare at him in horror. He turns and looks at me as I step backwards. "(Y/n) wait!" He calls out, freaking out I take off running to my cabin. I knew something was off at him, I knew I should have looked up his name and this camp. I could hear his feet fallowing me. Turning I lock the door knowing that won't stop him. Pulling out my phone I quickly type in his name. I could hear him trying to get in as he knocks hard.
          I could feel my face paling as I read the articles on Jason Voorhes. The machete wheedling killer. The door breaks open as I slip down the wall onto my butt. He rushes up to me dropping his machete. I curl into a ball crying scared. He could kill me, he probably is planning to kill me. I feel his hands on my face. Crying harder I freak out "please don't kill me. Please," I cry out. "I swear I won't hurt you. I am so sorry I did not mean for you to see that. Please believe me when I say I care deeply for you and I won't let anything hurt you," he whispers trying to get me to look up. I feel as though I can trust him but can I really?
He keeps gently trying to get me to look up. He finally got me to look up it I close my eyes tightly. I feel his hands on my cheeks holding them. I could feel his breath on my face but I couldn't look at him, I saw what he did. I have been kissed before, so when I feel lips on mine I snap my eyes open to see what I assume to be Jason's real face. He is very handsome, the right side of his face is a little lower. I stare at him surprised, not because of his looks but that his mask is off. "Please don't hate me. I was protecting you, I'll explain everything later okay" he whispers his forehead on mine. "I have to tell the police though. They have family that deserves to know," I tell him.
          He sighs frowning "and what do you plan to tell them? That the guy that's staying with me killed 3 bullies," he says sarcastically. I shake my head and softly kiss him on the nose not fearing him as much anymore. "Go hide somewhere, when the police are gone. Then you may come out," I explain to him. He frowns putting his mask back on, I watch as he walks out grabbing his machete on the way.
           Grabbing the wall phone I call the police telling them about what happened. They came quickly and I show the dead body's holding my jacket close to my body from the cold. Lying to them I tell them it was some random guy with a large knife. He had a biker helmet and a leather jacket with ripped up jeans. It took awhile but they closed the camp but asked that I stay up here since I was not attacked. They believe the guy will be expecting me to leave so they want to see if he wanted me or them.
          I watch as the police leave as I walk slowly towards my cabin. I inspect the broken down front door. Sighing I slowly start picking up the broken pieces. I see Jason standing inside the living room looking around. Putting the pieces in a pile I slowly enter the cabin. "I'm sorry about the door (y/n)," he tells me. I just nod softly heading to my bed. He walks over to me and kneels next to my bed. "Are you upset with me?" He asks softly, I shake my head. My body tired from today "is it because I'm a killer?" He questions, moving over I shake my head. I pat the bed next to me "talk to me, explain what you did," he pleads.
          I pat the bed again, he lays down next to me. "I'm just tired from everything that happened today. I told the police a biker killed them," I explain and move into him falling asleep slowly. "Do you fear me?" He whispers slowly hugging me. "Very slightly but not much," I explain softly slowly falling asleep. "Don't fear me, I won't ever hurt you," he whispers as I sleep slowly to sleep and he pulls off his mask gently kissing my forehead.