Meeting His Friends (Daniel)

Daniels lips were plumped and reddened from our kisses. Smiling I lick his bottom lip that's jutting out. "Up Daniel, I need to change so I can get to work," I say slowly letting go of his pants. He rolls off me groaning but does not get up. Smiling I pat his chest getting off the bed. "Look away or get out," I state as I pull off my sleep pants. The bed groans under Daniels weight as he moves. Pulling on jeans I grumble at having to get out of my apartment later.
Arms snack around my waist as I blush red. "Fine, I'll stop getting dressed. I have to do it later though," I mumble softly, Daniel shakes his head pulling me closer. "No, you stay here and be mine," he comments than pulls me into him. "Your friends are here, we should be out there not in our bedroom," I say putting my hand on his check looking in the mirror so I don't jab him in the eye. He grumbles staring at me, I nod to him and start to the door. He lets me go but grabs my hand.
I needed coffee so I was almost dragging him to the kitchen. I wasn't holding his hand but he was holding tight to mine. "Let go, I want liquid awakeneness," I grumble trying to shake his hand as I make it to the living room and notice all the men standing around. I freeze but go back to shaking his hand. "Liquid awakeness?" One of them asks as I just drag Daniel to the kitchen, "I got my own damn shadow," I mumble playfully making Daniel and a few others chuckle. "But seriously what in the world is liquid awakeness?" The guy asks again, I look to him "but seriously what in the world is your name?" I ask using his words raising my eyebrow at him.
The man blushes as Daniel hands me a filter and the can of coffee grounds. I look at Daniel surprised but take them from him as he takes the pot and fills it with water. "Stalker," I mumble as he starts pouring the water were it belongs. "I don't stalk," he grumbles making me chuckle at his oddness. I look back at him knowing he stalked me. He raises his hands and backs up, "your beautiful and I won't mess with your coffee," he mumbles since I guess I was glaring. I turn back to the coffee pot turning it on than jumping up onto the counter and sitting.
All 10 of his friends are staring at me but I could care less. "Take a picture I promise it will last longer," I grumble wanting to indulge in the greatness that is coffee. "Guys meet me sleep deprived and grouchy girlfriend-" Daniel says but I cut him off with a growl glaring at him. A few of his friends chuckle as he slowly moves back more. "(Y/n), honey beautiful these are my friends Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger, Tex Swayer, Charles Ray, Billy Loomis, Thomas Hewitt, Norman Bates, Robert Gray, Michael Myers, and Hannibal Lector," Daniel says introducing us to each other. I grunt not really paying much attention to them.
I know I was being a grunt but I was dead tired. "If your so dead why are you up?" Billy asks, I rub my nose "I have to finish work stuff before Saturday," I answer as the coffee maker beeps. Grabbing my coffee cup I add some (if you like surfer you add it, if you like creamer you add it) sugar than fill it to almost the rim with coffee. Stirring it I smile and go to down it but Daniel stops me "your gonna burn yourself again," he informs me. "But coffee is good," I pout, he looks at me so I sigh nodding. He slowly lets go of holding down my hand so I slowly sip on the coffee wanting to just chug it.
I pull my cup back from my lips. "Do you guys want a drink of water or liquid awakeness?" I offer to them. They all slowly shake there head "no but thank you for the offer,"Hannibal answers me politely. Daniel nudges my knee as I go back to sipping on my coffee. I know what he was thinking, I love Daniels kind side so I must be thinking sweet things about Hannibal. I shake my head slowly at Daniel and wink so he knows I am only thinking about him. He smiles and moves closer to me. "Hey where are the kittens at? Did you let them out on accident again?" I question Daniel making his checks flare red.
He shakes his head "no, no they just are in the bathroom," Daniel answers making me smile that he didn't lose our animals again. "Does he lose them often?" Charles asks us, "yes, he lets them out a lot. If we are lucky the elevator is open on our floor," I answer smiling the sarcasm clear in my voice. Daniel chuckles smiling knowing that when they get on the elevator is the worse thing ever. "Than maybe you should not live in an apartment building," billy comments but I just look to Daniel. "If I had decided to live anywhere but here me and Daniel would not have meet," I state than finish off my coffee putting some more sugar into my cup than pouring the rest of the coffee into my cup.
With the little to no sleep I had yesterday night and just had to be able to finish these outfits I need more coffee. "So what brings you guys here?" I ask inhaling the amazing smell of roasted coffee. "Just decided to meet you, Daniel has probably filled you in on us meeting each other's girlfriends," tex states than nods to me politely. "Yes and your here for the looks right? All the handsomeness in this room needs to be balanced out by your ugliness?" I teasingly ask hopping I don't offend anyone with my words. A couple of the men chuckle as Tex gives me a playful glare. "Your funny," Freddy comments making me smile softly. Daniel and Freddy look at each other but I ignore it not giving too shits.
Daniel hands me a granola bar and I gladly take it. "Is this what he is? Does he just keep you feed?" Norman asks almost making me choke. "No, god shit no. Most days I'm the one making sure he's feed, but when I have to cramp in last minute requests to my already plate of crap I sometimes forget to eat. On those days yeah he has to give 80% to our relationship but I only give 20%. But that's a relationship, sometimes one persons gotta give more than another," I comment not wanting them to think I just use Daniel. Thomas shifts on his foot, "you can sit down. I didn't put superglue on my chairs or something," I inform them feeling odd that they are all standing. Thomas, Jason, Hannibal, and Charles all slowly move to chairs. "Go back to what you were saying about percents," Jason's comments leaning back but still keep his large frame and that feeling to make others seem tiny.
I was mid bite so I hold up my forefinger hopping they get the one minute thing. "What she means is, in society there's that thing we're people are taught in a relationship each side gives 50%. But she's saying that's not true, since like for a few days I give 80% by making sure she eats food or is drinking, I make sure she gets in sleep, I give more to our relationship while she only gives 20% by telling me she loves me, giving me a kiss, making sure I'm okay when I come back," Daniel fills in for me, than turns to me and I continue on. "Where as on days he's sick or down I might give 90% or even 70%, it's still a relationship. But one of us is just giving some more," I stop take a breath and continue with an example "Daniel came home grumpy and just wanted to make sure I was okay and get hugs. That day he gave our relationship 10% while I dotted on him, I 'nagged' him with questions on it he's okay. I brought food out to him, I cuddled with him, I made sure we watched shows he liked, I made sure he was feed and had water, I told him thousands of times I loved him. I gave him 90%," I explain turning a deeper and deeper red as I explained what had happened not even a few weeks ago. Daniel steps towards me seeing that the coffee had effected me and I was more cheerful and awake. By the end I know he was staring at me as I tried to keep my face looking away from him facing his friends. I stuff the granola bar into my mouth so I'll stop talking than drown it in coffee.
I could see the small smiles on most of there faces. I clear my throat blush softly "well I need to get something that happens to be down in my car. So if you guys just happen to you know do your group talk than. Than congrats," I comment hopping off the counter and putting my cup into the sink. Daniel seems to not like that idea so I kiss him softly than move to the door. "Ill go with her so your not so worried," Freddy offers to Daniel as I put on my slip ons. Daniel must have agreed because Freddy is holding open the apartment door for me as I'm stepping into my shoes and grabbing my car keys. Grabbing my jacket I move out into the hall as I pull it on. "It's down in the garage," I comment as we move slowly down the hallway. He does not make a sound so I look to my right to see him just walking silently beside me.
Me and Freddy stay silent till I press the button. "How do you do it? With your odd work skedual and odd sleep hours?" Freddy questions me, smiling I hum softly thinking about that until the elevator comes. Stepping in I press the button for garage. "We leave each other notes. We stay up for each other. If we don't see each other anywhere but besides us when we wake up me just roll with it. A relationship is not being glued to another person. As long as you can be there if they need you," I inform him, he leans against the wall of the elevator rubbing his forehead slowly. I touch his shoulder softly. "There's more you wanna ask isn't there?" I softly ask as the elevator makes it to the garage.
Me and Freddy steps out and I lead the way to my car. "She, she worries me. I feel like I could lose her at any moment. I don't think I could live after that," he whispers making me smile softly. "Do you ever plan anything for you two? Do you ever cook her anything or leg her ramble about something stupid that happens at work?" I fire off my questions but keep my voice down and gentle. Freddy lets off a gentle sigh, "yes, no, and no," he mumbles softly as we make it to my car. Stopping at the trunk I lean against it. "Freddy, I'm gonna be straight with you. A man stops chasing a women when they catch her. We as women need to be shown we still are a good prize. If a women does everything in a relationship she will give up on the relationship. Be there when she seems distant or stressed. Err if she has a day off take it with her. If all else fails, talk to her or ask her about this. Ask her if she feels you are letting her down," I explain to him hopping he understands. He groans and leans against the side of my car, opening my trunk I grab out the fabrics holding them in my arms.
Freddy closes the trunk for me and we start heading to the elevator again. "Do you feel that way with Daniel? Like you could lose him?" Freddy asks me as he presses the button for my floor. I sigh softly but nod my head, "sometimes I feel as if I might not be enough for Daniel. But if I get time with him, any is enough. It'll hurt if he chooses someone else, but as long as I try to keep him happy or show him I am deeply in love with him. That time might be for a very long time," I answer trying to distance myself from the thought of being left by Daniel. "He wouldn't leave you, not anytime soon," Freddy whispers making me smile softly. "Thank you Freddy, I hope I helped you and did not make you more confused," I mumble softly trying not to worry him more than I already have.
His hand thumps my shoulder, "lets get you back before he thinks I kidnapped you or let you run away," he jokes making me roll my eyes. The doors open and we head down the hall, for once I'm glad I did not lock the door. Freddy opens the door and I move in past the others putting the fabric down at my work station. I slip off my shoes leaving them by the table than shrug off my jacket. I turn to the other guests "fabrics?" Norman asks very quietly "yeah I design than sew fashion," I answer as Daniel is quick to come by my side. He stands close but not close enough to touch, I like the touch of his hand on my arm or his chest pressed against my back. Looking over at him I try not to frown as I move closer pressing my arm into his. Daniel looks at me almost seeming surprised, he puts his hand on my back making me want to smile.
I look up at the others, "we should be heading out. You both seem very busy," Hannibal comments making me blush softly from the look of missing he has in his eyes. Probably from wanting to be with his girl. Hannibal steps up and quickly hugs me as we meet in the middle of the living room. He moves to the door as Thomas steps up, his arms quickly encase me in a tight hug than he's moving to be by the door. Tex steps up and shakes my hand in an awkward handshake where we both just kinda shake once but our hands linger. Robert steps up and as much as I want to be polite the clown like person scares me so I sort of just wave making him nod chuckling. Michael walks to me and hugs me softly "your good for him," he whispers as I pat his back in our hug.
Norman moves to me and hugs me softly and with just a swift hug. It was as though he feared or disliked hugging for to long. Charles was next to throw his arms tight around my shoulder as he hugs me tightly swaying us back and forth. "He's turning into a teddy bear," he mumbles than pulls away grabs my shoulders squeezes and moves away to the door as I wake after him confused. Billy moves in front of me and gives me a handshake instead of a hug which I'm kinda glad for. I'm not use to all this hugging from people I don't know. Jason was next to walk up to me, he seems to not know if he should hug me or what do he holds out his hand slowly. Shaking his hand I smile softly at him hopping that we all warm up to each other "teddy bear," he mumbles than looks at Daniel.
Before I can ask what is he means by that he's gone. Freddy was slowly to move closer and hug me but that could probably be because Daniel was growling. I look back at him and narrow my eyes. He stops and lets me hug Freddy. "Did that help you with your thoughts?" I ask softly, he nods gently his head almost resting on mine "yes, thank you," he whispers back squeezing my shoulders gently than he's pulling back as I'm being pulled into Daniel. Shaking my head I smile at Freddy. "Take care guys," I say waving to all of them as Daniels hands hold tight to my hips. The gentlemen nod or wave at us as the walk out of the apartment. Daniel spins me around when the door closes shut. "Should I be worried about what you and Freddy had been talking about while you went to get the fabric?" He asks me as his hands grab me and pull me closer to his body.
          Smiling I put my arms around his neck and start to play with his hair. Pinching my lips together I playfully think. Shaking my head I kiss him slowly "he was asking me if I ever get worried I could lose you. Than he asked for some advice so he can try  to make sure he can never loose his girl," I explain to him giving him a vague briefing on what we talked about. Daniel stares at me as though he's making sure I'm not lying. I pull gently on the hairs making him groan and lean his head back so it didn't hurt or pull out any hairs. I take the operuntity to kiss his throats slowly. "I love you. Hooked, undead and all," I say in between kisses to his throat. His arms tighten around me when I let his hair go. When I stop kissing he leans down kissing me slowly. He was stiff probably from worry so I run my hands slowly under his shirt right above his pants. Drawing circles he tenses up than relaxes into my hands and our hug.
Hissing his shoulder softly I lay my head against his chest. "So what is the verdict, do they like me?" I ask hopping it's a yes. I don't like the thought of his friends not liking me. He chuckles softly his hand rubbing up and down my back. "They think your an odd person but they are glad we have each other," he informs me, smiling softly I nod relaxing into his chest. The thought of Daniels friends not liking me had made me more worried than having to give a speech in front of people. "I don't have to start work right now, wanna watch a movie?" I ask him wanting just a little bit more time with him. Just a little bit more time to be in his arms. Daniel doesn't answer, going to look up I am suddenly picked up and held closer to his chest Daniel falls taking me with him. Daniel positions me so my legs are over his and I'm almost siting on him but I'm not. Our legs weaving together and Daniel pulling me closer into him. Resting my head on his shoulder he flips though the movies until he finds something we both like. "I love you," he whispers as the beginning credits roll.