Chapter 15 - When He Wants To Cuddle

Jason

          Jason slumps into the cabin me and him have been sharing. It has been a month since I found out he was a killer. It's been almost 2 months since I came to this place. I look at him confused to see he's covered in blood. "Hi handsome? Is something the matter?" I ask him pretty confused at why he seems down. He strips his shirt and jacket that's covered in blood throwing them in the basket by the door, he kicks his boots off.
          He moves to me as I hear the oven so it can rise the dough. He puts his head on my shoulder sighing. "What's wrong Jason?" I question confused and pretty worried. "When your done can we cuddle?" He mumbles sounding defeated. I kiss his head "yes we can, I just need to put this in then we can cuddle," I answer him. He nods and holds my waist. I quickly put the bowl of dough into the oven on very low heat. Setting the timer I turn to him, he picks me up bridal style nuzzling his face into my neck.
          He lays me on the bed then lays next to me curling into my body. I hug him closer stroking his cheek. "What happened to put you so down? You seemed to happy when you left," I ask worried I did something wrong. "I just need your hugs," he breaths hugging me closer, I kiss the top of his head. "I love you Jason and if something did happen you'd tell me right?" I ask worried something happened when he went on his cheek and ended up killing. He pulls me closer his face going down into my stomach.
          He sighs sadly, I pull him closer stroking his arm. "Someone kicked me hard then laughed at me," he mumbles sadly, I kiss the top of his head. "They don't matter dear, they are just jerks who think they are big shots," I tell him. He slowly nods his head into my stomach. He slowly relaxes into the hugs then moves up and pulls me into his chest. "Thank you, thank you so much," he whispers then hugs me even closer. I laugh smiling and kisses his nose "I'm here whenever you need me, my dear," I breathe softly.
          He slowly falls asleep pulling my head into his chest. When the alarm for the oven goes off I slowly slip out of his arms. Going to the kitchen I take the dough out of the oven. Kneading I yawn softly then make half the dough into pizza dough the other half into breadsticks and pretzels. I look at the clock to see it's getting close to dinner time. I form the dough into the circle as loud footfalls move closer to me.
I smile at knowing it's him, "I'm in the kitchen my Love," I call put trying not to laugh. "You left me," he mumbles softly, looking at him I see him pouting. I smile and hold out my hand for him. He comes to me grabbing me from around my waist "yummy pizza," he says smiling. I kiss her cheek "can you add the toppings?" I ask him looking up at him. He nods and kisses my forehead "I made this with my mom before," he tells me. Still staying close to me as he adds the toppings and I form the dough for bite size bread sticks.
          After I finish with prepping them I put them into the oven along with putting on a timer. When he finishes with the toppings he puts it into the oven. He pulls me into his arms "don't just leave like that again," he states grabbing me closer. I kiss him laughing softly "I just went to make us dinner, you need to eat love. I can't let you starve," I tell him then kiss the side of his lip where it's lower. He shakes his head pulling me ever closer "no, you just need to give me cuddles," he states winking playfully. I smile and nod to humor him hugging him back trying not to laugh.

Micheal

          I finish writing the 19th and 20th chapter of my book. It was right after lunch, Michael had gone out for his rounds or whatever he does so I decided to work on some chapters while he's gone. I stand up printing the new chapters as I hear the back food slams shut notifying me that Michael is back. Putting the new chapters with the rest of the book I save everything.
          Going down to get a snack or for dinner. I see Michael at the counter with a large brown bag. "I'm surprised you are back so soon," I comment to him grabbing a drink. He doesn't say anything there is just shuffling. Moving to him I stop his hands and turn him to face me. Slowly off his mask I see him frowning. Stroking his cheek I study his eyes. "What is the matter, baby?" I ask him, he shakes his head then goes to get his face out of my hands.
          I let go of his face and hug him close to me. "I'm here if you wanna talk to me," I tell him, he sighs and hugs me back tightly pulling me even closer. He puts his head on mine "thank you," he whispers. I nod pulling him closer, he needs to know I care. "What happened?" I ask him keeping my voice quiet. He sighs softly "someone got in my way of finishing off my kill," he answers me "you'll get them next time baby," I tell him trying to bring up his sprites.
          He slowly lets go of me "let's eat honey. Can we cuddle after dinner?" He asks me kissing the top of my head as I let go. I nod softly "yes we can baby," I answer then nudge him playfully with my shoulder smiling. He laughs softly and hands me 2 boxes. We stand around eating, laughing and talking. He won't let me move far from his side. When I shifted he would shift closer, I'm surprised he didn't just grab me and hold me into him. Half way through I do move closer wanting one of his arms around me.
          When we finish dinner I go to head upstairs to shower but Michael grabs me. "Can I go shower? I mean you need one from the blood," I say smirking at him. He smiles back, "so a shower with you," he says pulling me against him. "Not this time smelly, next time," I inform him, he smiles and kisses me slowly. I kiss him back then rush upstairs. "You know where the other shower is! Use it!" I yell after me back down to him. I could hear his laughter fallowing me.
          When I finish showering and shaving, I step out drying off to find Michael with a towel in hand sitting on our bed. "Hello Michael," I state moving around the room. "Hi beautiful," he mumbles "I'd turn so I can get dressed," I comment to him. He groans and I hear the bed shifting. Dropping my towel I pull on one of his shirts I just stole. Pulling on underwear I turn around fluffing my hair with the towel.
          Putting our towels away I run back from the bathroom making Michael gasp. Jumping and flopping back onto the bed I smile laughing as I bounce back up. Falling back down I see Michael next to the bed "let's cuddle now," he comments then pulls me closer. "Cuddles are good," I comment, "but are you okay?" I worry about him, not letting him talk. He pulls me more into his arm kissing my nose "yes thank you for being here for me," he whispers then pulls me closer. I nod kiss his chin softly then nudging his cheek with my nose.