Chapter 23 - He looses His Temper (You Help With His Insecurites)

Foul Language ahead!!! Fair Warning Foul Language!!! Possible Anger or Other Things That Can Trigger Negative Emotions!!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Jason

Stretching on the bed I look over at the calendar seeing is Monday. Smiling I look around for Jason excepting him to still be here since we are covered in a thin layer of snow. My smile slips from my lips when I see he is no where in our bedroom. Throwing the covers off me I stand sighing having been hopping that I would finally be able to wake up next to him. Pulling on some pj pants I tug a jacket over my head. Stepping out of the bedroom I play with my sleeves on the look out for Jason. Looking out the front window I see the snow had almost melted away again. Pulling on my snow boots I look open the front door wanting to know what happened to Jason.
Sticking my hands into the sweaters pockets I move towards the cabins thinking maybe some people came for some last fun before winter. Coming to the cabins I start on the search for Jason or for some new blood. "Jason?" I call out not loud enough to think I'm being hurt but loud enough he knows I'm looking for him. Walking into my old cabin I look around to see if I left anything when we had been staying here while we fixed up his. Moving out of the cabin I move towards the docks thinking maybe he was hiding bodies. "Jason?" I call out again hopping maybe he just didn't hear me the first time. Turning to head back to the cabin I almost run directly into Jason. "Whoo," I say surprised that he just popped up.
Jason glares at me through the mask. "Whats wrong Jason?" I ask confused as to why he is glaring. "What are you doing out of the cabin and dressed like that?" He questions harshly waving his machete close to me making me flinch away. "You weren't at home, I got worried," I answer, his patrols never take this long. Jason throws his machete down close to my foot making me move backwards scared. This wasn't a throw to hug me, this was an angry throw. Jason's hand shoots out grabbing my neck pushing me hard against a tree. I hit at his wrist. "Let go of me Jason," I whimper out scared. "Are you screwing someone while I'm out," he sneers pushing me up the tree cutting my air way.
I shake my head wildly, the pain growing as a lone tear trails down my check. "Jason, please," I wheeze out the edges of my vision getting dark. "Liar!" He growl pushing me up farther. Reaching forward I knock his mask off hopping for once he'll scramble after it. He drops me, going after it. I could feel the anger radiating off him. I have no clue why but I did not want to be near him while he was so angry. While he was distracted I rush to the closet cabin. Slamming the door closed I run and hide in the corner whipping my tears from the pain off onto my sleeve. There's a loud bang on the door making me shrink back as a whimper leaves my lips in fear of him finding me and hurting me worse. "(Y/n), I'm sorry. Please come out, I didn't mean that," his voice calls out, shrinking more into the corner I whip my nose onto my sleeve.
There's a knock on the window next to me making me hide my body up into itself as much as I can. "Baby please," his voice carries making my eyes fill with more tears. They make a steady stream down my checks. Sniffling I try squaring my jaw so the tears will stop. A loud crack fallowed by a thud comes from the door. The door shifts as his weight is pressed on it, the door knob making it wobble. His body casts an large shadow from the door making my breath catch in my throat. His loud footfalls move closer to me, my body moving as much into itself and away from his as it could go. "I won't touch you, I promise. You just looked like one of those damn girls who had gotten some, my temper just flared seeing you like that," he says moving closer making it harder to breath as the tears kept coming.
He was calling me a whore. A strangled whimper sounding like one of pain leaves my lips as the tears grow. The one male I had ever gotten close to having anything from was calling me a whore. "Are you listening (y/n)?" Jason asks making me flinch nodding wildly. "I'm sorry I'm sorry," he quickly says reaching out going to touch me. Flinching I throw myself away from the corner and him. "I'm sorry, I'll leave you be. Please come home when you've calmed down. I won't touch you, I swear I won't. I'm an idiot and I know it," he says as I curl into the bed I had thrown myself into. I hear the moment of something hit the floor. He moves closer to me but freezes "I'm not gonna touch you, I'm just gonna lay this over you so your not cold. I broke the door down and it's meant to get colder," he says than starts moving closer to me again.
He sighs when I moves back again. "Please just let me drape this over you, my hands won't touch you baby, please," he pleads, I shake my head wildly not wanting him near me again. He sighs softly, the sound alone broke my heart. "Im going to leave the jacket right here on the bed, please just come home soon. Even if it's to yell at me that you want me out and away from you. Just please come home," he whispers sounding like all his happiness had left him. "I know you probably don't think this is true but I love you, I do I promise. I'll make losing my temper up to you if you'll let me. Come home when your ready," he says his shadow growing larger as he moves to the door. When I hear him walk over the door again I slowly reach out and grab his jacket.
Pulling it over my body I hug the kindness of his jacket closer. Sniffling I lean back into the wall sighing softly. I sniff his jacket slowly stop my sniffling and my tears. I whip my eyes clear and pull his jacket more over me. I stand up slowly slipping Jason's huge jacket on pulling the front closed. I slowly walk to our cabin, my brain in over drive if Jason is still upset. I slowly move up the stairs shrinking into Jason's jacket. Slowly opening the door I hold Jason's jacket closer slowly moving into the house. I hear the floor boards shift under Jason's weight. I freeze feeling like a little kid who's parents caught them with there hand in the cookie jar. He lets out a sigh "I'm so glad your safe, I'm so glad your home," he breaths out seeming to go to hug me.
I flinch back into the wall. "Im sorry, I won't leave the house again when your just gone. Please don't be mad at me, please," I whisper out closing my eyes tightly. His finger gently touches my check making freeze. "I'm not mad at you, I'm upset with myself. Your cold dear, go sit in front of the fire. Please," he whispers, I grabbed his long sleeve wanting his gentle touch just a little longer. His lips press gently against my forehead as I feel his tears fall onto me. He pulls back and moves to the kitchen, I move to the living room. I shrug off his jacket than pull off my soaked sweater leaving me in my long sleeve. Pulling his jacket over me I sit against the couch pulling it closer to me trying to relax softly.
Jason comes back holding a drink. He puts it near me as I try to keep my breathing calm. He slowly moves his hand through my hair not touching my skin. "I need your help. Please, hurting you was no reason to lash out. I need your help dear please," he whispers making me look towards him confused. I slowly grab his hand kissing it softly. I was still a little scared but I love him and want to help if I can. "Can I-" he freezes on asking me something. "A-ask," I say stuttering softly, "can I hold you?" Jason's asks looking up at me and his eyes showing tears. I move closer to him, his arms wrap around my waist his tears falling. I start to slowly whip his tears from his checks. "What's wrong? What do you need help with?" I ask softly enjoying the way his hands hold me gently.
His hands are barely touching me so even though I was scared I know he needed me. He was crying, that is not something he has ever done. "I'm gonna lose you, aren't? I'm going to lose my girl because I can't control my temper," he whispers putting his face into my shoulder his tears falling faster. I gulp my throat hurting from his hand "honey talk to me, why would you loose me. That's your first time ever losing your temper. Talk to me," I say softly stroking his arm. "I hurt you, I hurt you. I hurt you all because I was scared to loose you, I didn't like how you were dressed and I hurt you," he whispers his tears running like a flood. I grab his head in my hands "you got to breath and talk to me, your going into hysterics so I can't truly understand you," I say hopping he will calm down.
I wait a few minutes for his tears to stop, when they do I whip them away with my sleeves. His breathing was still heavy "okay, now slowly explain why your freaking out," I say slowly. His brain jumps to freaking out again as he starts shaking. "Jason, Jason. Breath, talk to me. Why would I leave you? If you did not like me wearing this outside why not simply tell me?" I ask slowly keep his face in my hands. My thumbs softly rubbing his checks. "I am, I am scared precious," he whispers, looking at me than closing his eyes again. "Of what? What are you scared of?" I inquire hopping he'll open his eyes and talk to me. "You, of you. Of losing you, your important. Your my precious, I'm a killer and I'm holding you back from your dreams," he says his tears starting up. I pull him into me stroking his head. "Don't be, you won't lose me. Your not holding me back, I want to he here with you Jason. I like it here, I love you. I love being in the mountains and almost being my own boss. I have everything I need but my parents, but if I have to not see them as much to get the happiness I get from you walking in that door it's worth it," I whisper softly in his ear.
He shakes his head softly "I'm happy, I don't wanna be anywhere you aren't unless it's for 3 days. 3 days is too much away from you," I continue hopping he believes me. "I hurt you, I was a fool and I hurt you," he whines his tears growing more, his arms gentle ropes trying to keep me in my place but still loose enough I'm free. "You came after me did you not?" I ask stroking Jason's head and back. I can see now why his temper flared if he was keeping in all this worry. It was not right to hurt me but he really had not injure me. Sure cut off my oxygen but he could have do so much worse. "Yes, I'll always come after you or watch over you though," he mumbles, "than take a deep breath and realize I'm still here and I want to be no where more than here. I'm happy being here," I says than kiss the side of his head. He looks up at me slowly tears evident in his eyes.
He gives me a tiny smile his eyes seeming to have lost the conflict they have had for a few weeks. "Can-can I kiss you?" He asks slowly still seeming so scared of what he could do. "Yes," I whisper not wanting him scared and not wanting to be scared. He keeps his hands on my back and kisses me softly. "I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you. Please just don't hate me, I will keep my hands low," he murmurs hugging me closer after our gentle kiss. "It's okay honey," I say even though I am truly still shooken up. "No it's not. It won't be until I make it up to you, tomorrow. I promise. Can I just hug you? I'll let you go anytime you want. I just want to thank you for being here and helping with my insecurity," he says than moves us closer to the fire. He puts his jacket more over me and very lightly hugs me back into his chest as he holds me between his legs.