Chapter 10 - When He's Sick

Jason

I look at Jason and quickly grab him. He was about to fall over. I help steady him "Jason are you okay?" I ask worried about him. He nods softly, as I help him to the couch. "Jason really what's wrong? Let me help," I tell him getting very worried. He sits on the couch staring at me "I'm okay, just tired," he tells me gently touching my check. I take off his mask being careful not to hurt him. I touch right below my palm to his forehead. He was really warm, warmer then he should. "Jason, Jason your burning up," I tell him touching around his neck to see if he's warm there too.
He gives me a soft nod "I'm really warm and tired," he tells me. "Come on Jason take off your jacket," I tell him sitting him so he's not leaning against the couch. He groans softly but struggles to take off his jacket and was getting frustrated "stop, let me help," I tell him grabbing his arm and bending it and carefully pulling his jacket off his arm. Pulling the jacket off his other arm I throw it into another chair letting him lay back against the couch. He goes to put his feet up on the couch but I stop him.
He looks at me confussed "I'm going to make you more comfortable," I tell his stroking his check. Grabbing his foot I take off his shoe then his sock, putting it up into the couch I start to take off his other shoe and sock. Laying him down I stroke his check softly. "If you don't start cooling down tell me," I request from him. He nods closing his eyes, kissing his temple I whisper "I'm serious Jason, you might have a cold."
Going into the kitchen I put a wet rag into the freezer. Looking over at him every few minutes I make him some ice tea. Walking it out to I gently wake him up then gently sit him up "drink some baby," I tell him. Sitting behind him I keep him propped up. He nods and slowly and drinks it slowly. He finishes the drink, going to use his shirt I use my robe like cover to wipe his mouth. "Thank you," he tells me then turns on his side. I move out of his way putting a pillow below his head.
Checking his temperature I feel that it's still high. Grabbing the cloth out of the freezer I wrap it in another towel then take it out to him and wrap it around the back of his neck. He shifts softly but stays asleep. Going back to the kitchen I cook up some soup for him keeping an eye on him. While the soup cooks I check his fever to see it's gone down some but bot completely. Sitting him up I slowly take off his shirt not waking him up. Laying him back down I let him go back to sleeping peacefully. I put another rag into the freezer.
He woke up when the soup was finishing up. "(Y/n)?" He calls out as the couch groans. Running to him I see he's trying to stand up, pushing him back down onto the couch "yes baby?" I ask standing infront of him. "Why is my shirt off?" He asks seeming like a confussed little kid. I feel his forehead as he talks. Smiling I nod my head that his fever has gone down a lot better. "Your fever wasn't going down, I needed to take more cloths off you. I was going to do your pants since they weigh the most and hold in the most heat. So I took off your shirt so hopefully you would loose some of the heat being held in," I explain to him. He nods softly to me, "okay, I feel a bit better though," he tells me. I nod softly "I'm glad but you still have a fever, you need to rest. I'll go get you another cold rag," I tell him but he grabs my hand.
I turn to him "yes Jason?" I asks him confussed. He pulls softly on my hand "stay with me," he answers. "I'm gonna get you soup and a cold rag, I'll be right back okay," I tell him. He frowns at me holding tight to my hand, kissing his forehead softly I gently undo his hand around mine "I will be right baby, less then 2 minutes," I tell him. He frowns at me but slowly let's go of my hand.
Taking the rag I put it back into the freezer. Getting him soup I walk it back out to him grabbing another rag for his neck. Putting the soup down on the tabel infront of the couch. Wrapping the towel around the rag I put it around his neck. He looks at me suprised "your back," he tells me smiling at me. "I told you I would be baby, come on you need to eat some soup," I tell him sitting next to him. He hugs me close "you might have left though," he tells me "no no I won't leave, unless your coming with me, or I'm going into town for food with us and I'm coming back," I tell him as I lean to grab his food but he holds me closer.
I kiss him on his check "come on Jason you need to eat," I tell him but he shakes his head. He rests his forehead on my shoulder and he was so warm. Turning to him I touch his forehead, "baby your burning up, your so hot. Come on," I tell him standing up and pulling him up. He leans on me, I pull him slowly to the bathroom. For the first time I'm happy there's a bathtub here. "What are you doing?" he asks me "your fever came back, we need to break it. I'm sorry but you need to get into cold water," I tell him. He jerks to a stop "no," he says. "There is not enjoy space for a guy your size. I will be right by your side, your head won't go under" I tell him pulling at his body.
He was a large boyfriend to pull around and he was a little tough to move. "Please baby, please. I will be right next to you, I won't leave your side. I will hold onto your hand," I tell him. He was leaning heavy on me but I could handle it, thankfully he lets me lead him to the bathroom. Setting him down on the toliet, I hold his hand as I turn on the water and turn it more to the cold side. Plugging it up I splash Jason softly "that feels nice," he tells me. I smile sadly, it's freezing in my opinion. I blush red "your pants will have to come off. The boxers can stay on through," I tell him looking at his face. He blushes but stands up along side me "I'll just look away, yeah," I say looking away from his body.
He laughs softly then grabs my hand getting in. I hear the soft splashing then only the running water. Turning back to the bathtub I see him smiling. I smile back "see you like the bathtub," I comment then lean back and grabs a cup and come back to him. "Yeah, I do, but its small," he tells me. I laugh smiling and nodding because it is kinda small. I scoop up some water and poor it over his shoulders. He sits there holding my hand "I might have to poor some water over your head," I inform him. He stares at me sort of worried "why?" He asks leaving his head on ny shoulder.
I kiss his forehead softly "I need to break your fever," I explain and keep pouring water over his body. "Thank you," he whispers against my shoulder. I kiss his forehead, "you don't have to thank me, I just want you to get better," I tell him trying not to ogle at him body too much. "Your blushing," he comments and pokes my cheek "your a handsome guy," I mumble blushing. He laughs smiling at me "no not really but thank you," he tells me. "I don't agree with that, I think your very handsome. How are you feeling?" I explain to him. He kisses my shoulder smiling "I'm felling a bit better," he answers. "You smell better too," I tease smiling.
He frowns at me sadly "did I smell bad before?" He questions me. I laugh and turn off the water. "A little like blood, but I don't mind your smell," I explain to him. He frowns at me, kissing his forehead I feel him shiver. "It's cold," he wines, smiling I unplug the water and stand him up. I wrap a towel around him as he shivers. "Will you be okay while I run and get you cloths from my room?" I question him, he shivers nodding, kissing his cheek I run to my room and grab new boxers, shorts and a wife beater. I come back to him still standing in the tub, putting his cloths on the toliet I put a towel on the floor. Holding my hand out to him he grabs it stepping out, "I'm gonna turn around and you get dressed," I tell him then turn around.
I wait until he puts his arms around me till I turn around. "Lets go eat dinner," I tell him putting my arm around his stomach pulling him close incase he starts to get dizzy again. I put his butt back on the couch "I will go get you some soup," I tell him. He frowns but nods. Going and heating up his soup I microwave a random thing for dinner for me. Grabbing 2 water bottles I take them out to him then go back for our dinner. Take our dinners to him I hand him his soup.
He smiles softly as I put my food down on the table. Putting in a movie I go sit down next to him and start to eat my dinner of 4 tacos. When I finish I drink all my water gone. Jason seems very tired so I take his bowl and his now empty water bowel. Coming back to him I take him to my bedroom and lay him down on my bed. I kiss his forehead as he starts to fade into sleep. As I go to go sleep on the couch he pulls me down onto it. Kissing my check he mumbles "sleep tight my girl," smiling I fall asleep as he lays on his back laying my head on his chest.