Chapter 1-8 - Catching Chucky Up To Date

Dedicated to StrawberryRaven-Chan, you commented about wanting Chucky so here he is. I hope you enjoy him, I'm sorry I don't know Chucky's story as much.

Your back story

Your grandfather created his furniture business and it grew larger and larger. At first, it was just a furniture building, until he got married and had my mother. It turned into repairing kids toys subdue he saw how much toys got damaged. I enjoy helping out in the toy part of business. The furniture part is not something I am good at. I love bringing joy to little kids after I fix their favorite or even the one they enjoy playing with the most.
My father took over when he married my mom, I work side by side with my parents. My mom made it into a business that also remodels houses, she takes care of that. Dad makes the wooden, metal, and glass furniture like items. I work with all the toys.

(Hard at work in your apartment trying to fix a piece of a doll that came in today)

How You Meet

This was one of those days that was slow because most kids are at school. Unless you count the very very small ones. An older gentleman came in with a small little doll. "Hello, sir how may I help you?" I ask as he enters the main business area. It's only in the back that it splits off. "This doll here, it seems different, it's also very dirty but it's kept in a case," he tells me setting the doll down. "Do you just want it cleaned up or do you want me to take a look and see if this little fella has parts?" I ask wanting to know everything as I pull out a clipboard for him to fill out. He sets the doll gently on the table as I hand him the paperwork. Looking at the doll I watch him. He was a kind of handsome looking doll. He had a scratch or two on him but he looked very good.
The man fills out the paperwork "do you guys call him anything or is he just a doll?" I question as I take back the paperwork. "Chucky, that's the name that came with him," he explains. I nod softly smiling. "I'll take good care of Chucky, and all call you when he's been taken care of," I address the man. He reminded me of my father quiet and wanting to get away from people. He nods his head then looks at the doll one more time before leaving. I watch him walk out, turning to the doll I carefully pick him up and walk into the back with the clipboard "let's take a look at you Chucky, we want to get you back to your owner as soon as possible," I say to the doll. My family thinks it's weird, but I think dolls have ears and listen. Setting the doll on my work bench I stare at him.
Turning to the clip board I stare at it in surprise. "DON'T GIVE IT BACK! DON'T CALL ME! BURN IT!" I stare at the message in surprise. He had written down no other information. Flipping the paper to look at the others placed so we can get a better understanding all it read is "HE'S A KILLER WHO POSSESSED THE DOLL!" Frowning I look up at the doll. It hadn't moved or done anything. "I guess welcome to your new home," I state then grab a wet whip and slowly clean off his face. When I was done I carefully comb the knots out of his hair.
I smile at the little doll, he looked very handsome. "You look very handsome Chucky," I whisper then pick him up. Unlocking the glass case I gently put him in. Resting him against the back wall I slowly close the door, just as I lock the door more customers come in.