BONUS CHAPTER! FIREWORKS!!!! 🍾🍪🎉🎆

Jason

          I smile as I prepare food for tonight. I don't think Jason new what day it was. There was a lot of people here today. Jason was going around killing people but I asked him for one thing. To leave those who are there as a family alone. He agreed sadly, after a while he came back grumbling "there's too many family's and they are spraying the woods." Laughing I kiss his cheek, "I know pumpkin, but you'll enjoy the sight hopefully," I tell him.
           He looks at me confused then looks around at the food I've been making. "What's tonight?" he asks me confused, I point to the calendar. "July 4th baby, there will be fireworks tonight," I tell him finishing on making his favorite cookies. "But you can't enjoy other people's company," he mumbles sadly, I laugh putting my hand on his cheek kissing him softly. "Being with you and enjoying fireworks is more then enjoy," I whisper admiring his eyes.
          He kisses me softly then goes to touch one of the cookies that need to be baked. Laughing I slap his hand playfully "bad, if your gonna go kill more go kill. If not go shower mister," I tell him turning to put the cookies in. He grumbles about not getting cookies then sighs softly , "I'm gonna be out for a few more hours when it gets closer to sun down I'll be back if you would like me to," he tells me. I turn to and pinch his nose softly narrowing my eyes "okay I'll be back, don't be so upset with me," he says raising his hands and stepping backwards slowly.
          I get back to baking and getting food ready for tonight. When it gets close to sundown I change into better shorts and a nicer tank top. I hear Jason slip into the shower as I pull on my new shirt. Going back down I set up the porch for us to enjoy our dinner on. I see Jason 15 minutes later as I finish cooking up hamburgers. He grabs the plate of cooked hamburgers kissing my temple.
          I fallow after him bitting my lip gently. "Is this okay? Or do you want to go kill? I'll understand if you just wanna kill," I ramble out my question worried that he'll think I'm pushing him away. "Neither me or mom like these people on our land. But if I stop myself for one night, and it makes you happy then I'll see it as okay," he tell me putting the plate down. I study his stature, he had on the clothes I got him recently.
          Jason and I lean back against the swing on the porch floor munching on our burgers and fireworks start to go off. Jason was like a little as they went off, his eyes wide as he whispers "wow." It was nice night and even though he'd go back to killing in the morning I was glad we could watch the fireworks together as we ate, talked or just hugged each other.

Micheal

          They were having a carnival in town. Michael didn't want to attend and I just wasn't in that sociable of a mood. "Do you want to have a barbecue?" Michael says grabbing my waist. I look at him concussed "what do you mean?" I ask him looking up at him. "I'm holding you back from going out to the carnival," he tells me hugging me tightly.
I shake my head looking at him. "Michael, I choose not to go," I say kissing his neck. He shakes his head "I'm stopping you from even trying t-" he starts I put my hand over his mouth. "I'm going to go to the store, we need food," I tell him a little annoyed. He nods softly "I'll be back in a little. Could you make a pitcher of tea for me while I'm gone?" I ask he smiles and nods. I kiss his cheek.
Making a quiet run to the store I buy things for hot dogs and buns, along with a few desert. Grabbing a few sodas for him along with pretzels, cheese dip, Cotten candy, and bags of popcorn. It was 4 bags fulll of food. Bringing it in I see Michael is no where to be see as I put the bags on the counter. Putting the hot dogs into the fridge I set up the counter for Michael to enjoy some of the things Carnivals have. Looking around putting the pretzels into a tray with very low heat into the oven.
          Grabbing a bowl of cheese I put it beside the pretzels in the oven. Going upstairs I slip through a window looking for the ladder I added a little while ago. Smiling I carefully climb to the roof, checking to see that the railing is still intact after that last rainstorm. Grabbing a few blankets I lay them down and head back to cheek on the food. Michael is standing confused staring at the food "oh hey there dear go ahead and have some," I tell him.
Checking I see the cheese has melted nicely and the pretzels are nicely warmed. "Want a pretzel?" I ask him pulling out the cheese. "Yes please," I pull out 2 pretzels giving him one "be careful it's a little warm," I warn him slowly pulling apart mine to slowly dunk it in the cheese. He smiles and fallows suit. "What had you been doing on the roof?" He asks me coming around to my side. I cough softly, "just setting up for later tonight," I explain to him smiling softly.
He looks at me and tilts his head to the side. "If we can't go to the Carnival, I will bring the carnival to us. Including fireworks, we will sit on the roof and enjoy the fireworks," I explain laughing softly. He nods softly then grabs my waist and kisses me deeply. I smile and laugh softly "what do you need help with?" he asks me. I shake my head and wrap my arms around his waist smiling. It was getting closer to tithe time the fireworks would go off.
"Grilling" the dogs on the oven. I grab the other ingredients, "dear, can you take this up the roof? I'll be right behind you." I ask him, he nods taking the tray off condiments and other stuff from me. I grab the drinks and snacks and head up after him. I sit next to him, as we munch on hotdogs. As the fireworks start I look over to see Michael smiling. I lay my head on his lap and stare up at the amazing sight of the fireworks.