Chapter 19 - When He Gets Over Protective (Jealous)

Jason

Waking up next to Jason I smile and hug him close. "Good morning honey," Jason says hugging me closer. Stretching I smile and kiss him gently. "Good morning handsome," I whisper glad to be able to see his face so early. We lay there just smiling at each other until we hear the loud music. Jason and me both let out a groan. "Can't the just go away and leave us alone?" I question very annoyed with always being bugged when we're being romantic. Jason chuckles as he gets up "I'm glad you agree" he says. "Baby," I whisper catching his attention as he pulls on his shirt.
He turns to me his smile faultering. "What's wrong?" he asks me kneeling in front of the bed right where I was sitting. I smile and shake my head grabbing his face. "I just want to ask you something so you don't worry or freak out," I inform him hopping he does not get upset with it. He raises his eyebrow as he slowly nods "of course ask away honey," he says holding my hands in his. "I was wondering if I can have special permission to go into the lake today?" I ask from him getting a scared.
He smiles and kisses my hands softly. "Of course you can. It's your lake honey. But scream if you nedd I'm gonna be out killing," he answers chuckling, flicking his nose I smile softly. He chucked kissing me softly than leaving. Changing into my swimsuit and a wrap I go to the kitchen eating a quick breakfast. Going down to the lake I keep away from the group of people. Diving into the lake after taking off my wrap I slowly starts to swim the length of the lake.
After a while of swimming I go to the shore near my wrap to grab my water. Looking to my sides I see a guy swimming to me. "May I help you?" I ask getting out of the water and wrapping up so I can drink. "Yeah, let's have some fun," he comments walking to me. Walking backwards I shake my head "sorry I'm taken," I answer him walking to one of the chairs. He fallows me "I said let's have fun!" he growls coming closer pulling out a bald.
I didn't want to call for Jason but this guy reeked of alcohol and with a knife he is unstable. "JAASOON!" I scream getting out of my chair moving away. "That's not my name, but you will scream up for me," the guy states moving closer as I hear thundering of feet in the woods. Jason pops up right behind him and with one swing the guy lost his head.
Jason turns to me dropping the machete. He grabs me and hugs me tight to his chest as I realize the sun is high I'm the sky. "You aren't swimming anymore," he breaths holding me closer. "Why?" I question him hugging softly. "I don't like how close he got to you," he whispers his ears pink. "Were you jealous?" I ask him as he grabs his machete and walks towards the house not letting me down or out of his arms. He blushes more but does not answer "aww," I breath kissing him softly "I'm all yours dear."

Micheal

I look at Michael than the invitation in my hand. It is an invitation to a barbecue. I want to go so I can get to know my neighbors but I'm worried Michael won't let me go. I look up at Michael to see him already looking at me. His mask off as he walks to the kitchen. Chewing on my lip I watch him. "What's wrong?" he asks me stopping right infront of me. I hold out the invitation scared, not of him but just ingeneral.
He takes it from me and reads it as I look around our kitchen trying to smile softly. I feel soft lips on my forehead looking up at him concussed. "What about this?" he wonders, I stare into his eyes "is it okay if I go? They'll suspect something if I never go to any event," i mumble softly. He doesn't move as he thinks.
He slowly nods at me "go, I'll check in on you after an hour of being there," he tells me. Smiling I launch myself to him wrapping my arms tight around his neck. He chuckles softly and pulls me close into him. "Thank you so much Michael," I whisper softly than hug closer kissing him. He smiles than hugs me closer.
Going to the barbecue I walk around getting introduced. The man hosting the event sticking close until I get introduced than walking away. Finding a quiet corner I slowly drink my soda. The man have been taking side glances at me. But one man had been staring at me all night. After a few hours of talking and eating I head out front and the man fallows me. "Hey sweet thang wanna go back to my house and have a little fun? The wife and kids won't be home for a few hours," he asks his face close to my neck his hands going around my shoulders and grabbing my breasts.
I rip away from him discusted "how about you never touch me again and go back to your wife cheater," I comment stepping away and towards my house. He advances as I pray Michael comes quickly "I'm no cheater," he growls slapping me. Putting my hand to my check I stare at him in shake as he starts bleeding out his chest. The man falls and Michael stands there holding his knife. Stashing it he comes and picks me up bridal style carrying me home. "Your never going to another barbecue unless it's by your family," he growls lowly.
I smile softly "are you jealous or just overprotective?" I ask his softly. He gives a soft chuckle "both, your mine," he tells me sitting on the couch pulling me close into him. "All yours handsome, I'm all yours," I whisper pulling off his mask.