Meeting His Friends (Norman)

Norman stares down deeper into my eyes as though to make sure it is completely okay with me. I smile softly and give him a nod, stroking his check I smile gently. "Come on lets get dressed than go meet them honey," I whisper than slowly kiss his nose. He closes his eyes giving my waist a squeeze. Blushing deeper he leans down and kisses me slowly. He kisses once than slowly lets go and gets off me and the bed. Getting onto my knees on the edge of the bed. I grab his hand and pull him back to me. "That is horrible way to walk away from your girlfriend, especially if she's gotta meet your friends," I say making him be at the edge of the bed.
Norman chuckles softly making my heart flutter. "I apologize my dear," he whispers leaning in. We meet in the middle and capture each other in a gentle but passionate kiss. After what felt like 3 minutes but what probably was only a couple seconds he pulls back. "Does that reassure you?" He asks making me blush because that was definitely what I needed from him. Slowly letting go of him he goes to the closet and pulls out jeans, a long sleeve, socks, and a belt. I move out of his way as he puts them on the bed. Normally he's either up earlier than me so he's already or I'm getting up as he is so I go into a shower.
Opting out of a shower in step to the dresser and pull out knee high socks and jeans. Slipping off my sleep pants I sit down on the bed and pull on my knee highs. I blush as I see him watching me as he fumbles with threading his belt. Smiling I stand up without my pants and steal on of his long sleeves than one of my normal t-shirts. "Sweetie you make it hard to focus," he mumbles making me smile. Moving to beside him I pull off my night shirt and slip on my bra. Fastening it I look at him seeing him staring at me. Pulling on his long sleeve than my pants I tuck the shirt in.
I look at him than decide against the t-shirt. "You ready?" I ask him leaving the shirt tucked in. He pulls on his shirt than steps to me and starts to untuck mine "no, what are you doing?" I ask him frowning. "I'll tuck it back in later. I don't like the way that shows off your butt if your not wearing something over it," he states kissing the side of my head. I sigh but nod softly groaning and wanting him to be happy. He grabs my hand giving it a gentle kiss.
I go to leave the bedroom but he steps in front of me leaving first smiling I study his back remembering how it looked without a shirt. "You owe me later," I whisper getting close to him making him freeze and causing me to run into his back. "Ouch," I mumble since my nose hit his head. He looks back at me and I can see his blushing but something deep in his eyes. I give his back a gentle push getting him back into walking.
He mumbles something but I can't make it out. He grabs my hand tightly pulling me next to him and behind him. We make it to the living room where there are some men sitting and standing. I freeze in my steps and give a slow wave. Making a couple of them chuckle as I move a little bit more behind Norman. "Aww your girlfriend is so shy," someone sort of coos at us. Norman looks to his side where he could only see my left side. I don't know why I was suddenly shy, he strokes my hand smiling at me.
I try not to blush as I look around. "Sooo, hi," I state it sort of hidding behind Norman. "Honey, this is Michael Myers, Tex Swayer, Robert Gray, Daniel Robitaille, Jason Voorhees, Charles Ray, Thomas Hewitt, Billy Loomis, Freddy Kruger and my closest friend Hannibal Lector. Guys this is my (y/f/n) (y/l/n)," he introduces us, besides him slightly pointing at them each of his friends raised there hand or wave. "Most of us don't bite," Daniel offers probably trying to get me out. I think I just like being behind Norman so I can calm him down. "Yes I figure you won't bite someone else girl," I comment kissing the back of Norman's shoulder.
          He freezes and stands stiff making me giggle. "What are you doing to him?" Charles asks me as he starts to play with my fingers. I shrug softly but know that unless it's a stressful situation a kiss on his shoulder occasionally gets him worked up. "Did we wake you up when Michael knocked on the door?" Hannibal asks us, I shake my head as Norman nods. Giggling I hold tighter to Normans hand and wrapping my arm around his bicep.
          To be truthful I had not even fallen asleep. I lift during the night because I could not sleep so I went out to work. "You did not even sleep last night, I saw you were in the barn at 2 this morning," Norman says looking back at me. I blush red, "I remembered you birthday, so I got started on making your present. My brain just wouldn't stop working. Im sorry," I tell him trying not to frown but feeling as if I betrayed him some how. "You work in a barn?" Tex asks me staring at me weirdly "power tools are loud, but the barn is a good distance that you can see the light but not hear the sanding or sawing," I answer him slowly nodding to say that yes I do work on a barn.
I let out a heavy breath study his friends feeling horrible for not being able to sleep. Norman softly strokes my hand probably having felt my heavy breath. "So how are you gentleman?" I ask trying to get the heat off me and give it to them so I'm not being stared at like pray. They laugh and chuckle making me blush. "I think I can collectively say we are okay," Freddy comments hopping Norman is not to upset with me.
Norman's hand lessens it's grip on mine. I let go of his hand pulling mine from his. He looks back at me his eyes holding anger as I try to wrangle my hand out of his looking at him with tight lips. His grip tightens squeezing my hand hard. "Ouch," I whisper trying to get him to loosen his grip now so he's not hurting my fingers. "You okay (y/n)?" Jason asks me, I give him a soft nod. Norman's eyes soften so does his body and I realize Norma had been in control. He frowns so I kiss his check very softly still worried Norma or him are upset with me.
Billy steps towards Norman so he Norman turns to me kissing my nose. "We'll be in the kitchen, we just gotta talk real quick," Norman tells me, I give him a very small smile "okay," I comment not wanting to say anything more. Norman lets go of my hand and Billy says something to him. Norman's body goes tense than him and the others go to the kitchen. I go and sit on the couch and Billy sits in a chair almost across from me. I stare at him completely confused and not wanting to get anyone angry.
Billy gives me a small smile so I return in. "So why did you stay behind out here?" I ask him tucking my legs under me. He chuckles softly "I did not want you to get lonely," he offers, I shake my head knowing that ain't true. "And what else? What's the other reason?" I question him wanting the other answer. He runs his hands on his jeans like he's whipping off sweat. Billy had his mask off so I could see him licking his lip.
He looks at me than gives me a nod. "I don't like my girlfriends apartment, we have been dating for a while. I have money and I've been thinking of buying us a better apartment in a nicer area or something," he tells me, I slowly nod. "But do you have a job to keep paying for that apartment? She probably got that apartment because it's cheap to pay the rent," I inform him hopping he understands what I am. He leans back shaking his head "no I do not have a job or money. I never thought of that. What do I do than?" he tells me than asks me running his hand through his hair. I smile softly shaking my head, "what do you mean? What more do you want to do?" I ask him a bit confused at what more he wants to actually do.
He groans and leans his head back. "I want her safe and protected. I feel she's not too protected when she's there in that apartment. Someone times she doesn't even lock the window, I just fear her being hurt. What do I do to get her to be safer?" Billy explains to me than asks me. I give him a soft smile leaning to him. "Ask her. You want her to do something than you ask her. Tell her if you worry about something, she will try and make you more comfortable or anything so you are more comfortable," I tell him. He gives off a sigh and a gentle nod. "Are you happy with Norman?" Billy asks me changing the subject. Looking at the door I smile at where Norman is behind. "I am the happiest I will be, but not as happy as I will be tonight cuddling with him," I answer than give a gentle smile at the thought of being in Norman's arms while getting a kiss.
There's a snapping of fingers so I turn and look at Billy. "Sorry, I sometimes get worried about him or lost in thought," I whisper blushing. "No no it's okay, we all get that way when thinking of someone," Billy tells me as his eyes get foggy. "If you care and worry about her. Remind her, ask her to be safer," I whisper as the door opens. I lean back smiling at Norman, he stares at me as I slowly lean back leaning against the couch. He comes and leans on me from behind the couch "I did not like leaving you behind out here alone," he whispers into my ear. Blushing I grab his hand giving the palm of his hand a gentle kiss.
There is a chuckle so I look up to see it's Robert. "Very cute," Robert comments making me chuckle softly. Norman's hand grabs mine tighter as his lips touch the back of my head. I told tighter to his hand not wanting him to leave me again or the day. "We should probably get going, we don't want to take up much of your time," Hannibal says softly noticing my tiredness or my want to just be alone with Norman. Norman looks down at me as I look up at him. I give a small smile I let his hand go and slowly let go of his hand. He stares at me as I stand up. I know he knew I was gonna say goodbye. He slowly lets go of me. "It was nice to meet you all," I tell them stepping towards them.
Michael steps forwards and shakes my hand than steps to the door making me pause in confusion. I look after him confessed but turn to the next person who might step us. Robert steps and looks at me than goes to hold out his hand. I hold out me hand and he goes to give me a hug. Chuckling softly I hug him so confused on what to do, "I never thought I'd find someone even shyer than Norman," he whispers making my checks blush red. He pulls back chuckling making me move back from the evilness of his laugh. Thomas shoves Robert out of the way which I'm very thankful that he did because he was scaring me.
Thomas before I can do anything crushes me to him. I was too scared to do anything. This guy is massive compared to my size. He lets go "sorry," he mumbles seeing my frozen state he moves over to the other. Daniel steps up and holds out his hand. Giving him my hand we slowly shake hands as I try not to shy back to Norman and hand. He raises his eyes brows at me and I than nods looking between me and Norman smiling. Confused I look back to see Norman quickly dropping his hands. He blushes as I see Norma in his eyes. Giggling I turn back to see Daniel gone and replaced by Freddy there.
Freddy throws his arms around me making me whimper. Thomas I could tell was like a overprotective teddy bear probably wouldn't hurt me. Where Freddy was scary as shit. I stay as still as stone "Fredrick get off my daughter-in-law!" Norma says making me giggle. Freddy quickly lets go of me "nice to meet you Freddy," I say as Freddy hurries away. Tex steps up and nods his head at me. Trying not to giggle I nod back to him smiling. Jason steps towards me and staring at Norman. He slowly hugs me making me blush, I give him a soft hug as I awkwardly pat his back "he's better and happier with you, Norma also isn't jealous of you so that means she likes you," Jason whispers making me blush deep red. He pulls back pokes my check than moves over to the others.
Charles slowly steps up and holds out his hand to me. Taking it I want to just get this over with. "Be good," he whispers making blush deeper. Hannibal steps up and Charles steps away from me. Hannibal was like Thomas and Jason so I did not mind him giving me a hug. I give Hannibal a gentle squeeze as I give him a hug than pulls back. Before Hannibal had even fully let me go Billy is hugging me. Blushing I hug him back "thank you, you confessed me at first but still thank you. I'll take your advice for my girlfriend. I don't know what else to tell you but thank you. I don't wanna lose her just because of the unsafeness of that apartment," he whispers to me making me smile softly. "I'll always give you advise. But you should let go before Norma attacks you," I whisper than am yanked away from Billy.
Leaning back into the chest of Norman, I smile softly at his friends. They all leave slowly tipping there heads at Norman and I or giving us a small wave. "Where you jealous?" I ask both Norma and Norman. He gives a soft sigh making me move softly from his exhale but pulls me even closer. "Mom did not like the way Billy and Freddy hugged you, ones a pervert the other one is just plain weird. But yes I was jealous, I don't want others to notice how special you are. I want to keep you forever and a day," he whispers than kisses below my ear. Giggling I rub his arms that are holding tight to me. I love hearing that his possessive of me. It means he truly does want me around and with him.
Whatever the first girlfriend he visited with the others said, made him show a little bit more of his emotions. "I kinda don't want to let you go so you can eat brunch, I am too busy enjoying your feel and touch" I say softly closing my eyes as I lean back into him more. "We both need food. Come on," he whispers as I let a soft yawn escape my lips. I groan softly just wanting to be in his arms. "We are gonna eat brunch than we are gonna watch a movie together so you can sleep. You need it, you also snuck off after I fall asleep the night before," he whispers kissing where my neck and shoulder meet. Quickly turn in his hold than grab tight to his shirt. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I mumble into his shirt.
His hands rub my back softly as he chuckles. "I forgive you, just stop doing it. I don't like waking up alone in my bed. I like you there with me," he whispers into my ear. Nodding against his chest I almost subcome to the beautiful thought of sleep. Until I hear his stomach grumble "let's get you brunch dear. I can't let you you starve," I tell him slowly pulling away. He grabs my hand as I head to the kitchen. He quickly matches my pace as we make it into the kitchen. Norman and I work together to make eggs, bacon, and hash browns. I slowly grab a bacon on of the pan hopping he won't catch me. As I slowly pull my hand back with the bacon Norman's hand catches mine. Looking up at him I see him staring down at me with his eyes playfully narrowed.
With wide eyes I blush red hopping he had not seen. "Impatient girl," he whispers softly shaking his head. "You love this impatient girl. Also you just make the right amount of crispy but not too crispy," I mumbled than slowly move my hand up and getting a bite of the sweet bacon. He pulls my hand up to his lips and bites the bacon and my fingers. Bitting my lip I suppress my moan of pleasure. I have no clue why his teeth on my flesh is such a turn on. Turning off the pans we dish the food. I go to sit at the table but he pulls my elbow to the living room.
Stumbling softly I go with him to the living room. He sits down on the couch at the far end and motions for me to sit down next to him. Sitting down I set down his water bottle and my (y/d/c). Leaning back into the couch I eat slowly savoring each bite and the sweet taste. Norman finishes before me so he pulls my body against his. Finishing my foot I go to take both of our plates but he pulls me down by the tail of the shirt. "Leave them for later. Lay your head down on my lap darling and sleep," he tells me taking the plates from my hands. Looking at him confused I give a slow nod laying down across the coach putting my arm under my head and on top of his lap.
Soft lips touch the side of my head as his fingers slowly run through my hair. Looking up at him I grab his chin and bring him down kissing him deeply and slowly. "Thank you my love. I love you very much," I whisper slowly letting his chin go. He blushes red as I turn towards the tv so I can sleep. His hand goes back on my hair as I slowly subcome to sleep. As I drift into sleep I grab Norman's free hand handing to hold it. "I love you too," he whispers, I smile feeling the pull to deep sleep. Theres a heavy sigh as all that surrounds me is darkness. Turning I put my face into his stomach wanting nothing more than his smell.