Chapter 10 - 18 - Catching Robert/Bob (Pennywise) Up To Date

To my beautiful follower Jaden (@Jjheartsforever), I am so sorry that this took me so long to finish. I tried so hard not to let my personal feelings for clowns get in the way. I hope I did Pennywise some justice though.

When He's Sick

I feel Roberts forehead since his face was turning a soft pink. "I am feeling just fine (y/n)," he tells me, as I feel his warm face. "No your really warm, you need to rest up," I inform him pushing him to the couch. "Sit and rest, please rest," I plead sitting next to him. He gives a soft nod groaning as he puts his feet up on the foot rest. Taking off his shoes I kiss his check. He lays his head gently on my shoulder.
Smiling softly at Robert I push the hair out of his eyes. "You do not have to stay here with me," he whispers and kisses my shoulder. "Shush I just want to sit here for a little bit to make sure you stay on this couch," I inform him as he looks at me. He frowns softly, as he stares up at me. "But you have things to do, you do not have to babysit me," he whispers very softly, I kiss his forehead to feel that it is there but not as hot.
We sit there for a few minutes, his head starts to grow heavier. Turning I see that his eyes are slowly closing. I smile stroking his shoulder gently. His head falls into my lap. I smile softly then gently move out from under his head adjusting him on the couch. Covering him with a blanket as I feel his forehead his small fever seeming to have gone away. Going into the kitchen I get him a cup of water along with a cup of jello in case he wants jello instead of water. Writing a note I leave it next to him just in case he wakes up while I am gone and he is wondering where I am at. Getting my shoes and keys I go and get soup and very little other food.
Entering the house I cheek silently on Robert to see him still asleep on the couch. Going to the kitchen I put away the cans and other foods. Putting two cans of soup into a pot, turning it on to a very low heat. Taking the note from the table beside him I give forehead a soft kiss. He shifts but his eyes do not open. I slip away from him and cheek on the soup. Stirring it up I see him slowly sit up on the couch. He shifts then looks around "(y/n)?" Robert questionly calls out. Moving back to him I feel his forehead with my wrist to see his fever is gone. "Where were you?" Robert asks me worriedly. I kiss his forehead softly, "how are you feeling?" I ask him ignoring his question and asking my own.
He looks up at me and nods softly. "Yes I am feeling a little bit better," he answers, his blinks at me sighing softly. Smiling I stroke his check softly, "well its lunch time. Are you hungry?" I ask him. He gives a soft nod, "I'll bring it out to you in a few. Stay here and keep resting," I tell him. He nods then lays his head back against the couch. Stirring the soup I dish us both a bowl of soup. Taking it out to him he sits back up. Sitting next to him I hand him his bowl, he takes it and starts to slowly eat it. Starting to eat I put my legs over his, he smiles and keeps eating. When we finish I take his bowl but don't move.
I kiss his check then take it back to the kitchen. "Would you like another drink?" I ask him, "yes please," he calls back answering. Coming back with more drink for him I sit next to him. He puts his head on my shoulder softly. We watch some movies until it turns time dark. "How are you feeling?" I ask feeling his head again to feel if fever came back. He sighs softly and pulls me into him "I'm much better thank you for taking care of me when I was not feeling well," he answers than pulls me close to him. "I'll get us some dinner, you keep resting I don't want to take any chances," I inform kissing his forehead softly. His fever has not come back so I am taking that as an amazing thing.
Robert and I eat a nice dinner then going up to the bedroom. Changing into our PJs we lay down ready to sleep. I am surprised he is tired after that nap he took earlier. He pulls me into him sighing softly. He smiles and kisses my check softly, "thank you for taking care of me today. You might not have wanted to so thank you," he whispers into my check. I hug myself closer to him, "I took care of you because I do care for much for you. Sleep well and rest up," I whisper as my eyes start dropping and he yawns loudly. Laughing softly I cover our legs up in case it does get colder at night.