Chapter 5 - He Realize You Really Care & You Obsessing About Him

Jason

It was only the second week and everything I needed to come early for to clean and make work was done. So I had a week to myself, with Jason. He would talk every once in awhile but most of the time he would just grunt. So for the first day of no work I just sort of learned what his grunts meant, I kinda forced him to let me understand because I would like to talk to him more.
It was odd not working or being at school on a Monday but ooh well. Getting up I shower and throw on jean shorts that come to my knees then (y/f/c) tanktop that has wide shoulders and came up high so I was modestish. Walking out I head to the kitchen to start making some breakfast. I was hopping I didn't have many run-ins with any of the counselors. I was glad my cabin and the kitchen were close so I did not have too long of a walk for food.

Jason's P.O.V

(Y/n) told me that consolers would be coming and she was afraid of that. I didn't want her to fear people or isolate herself. I like her, she's a gentle kind sweet female. I watch as she walks to the kitchen, I slowly fallow her and after watching her I tap gentle on the window waiting for her. Looking up from what she's doing she waves smiling she knows I can talk but I fear her rejecting me because my voice is horrible, but i want to be romantic when I ask her to go on a date. Walking inside I see her making I think she called it an omelette. "Want one?" She asks looking at me. Shaking my head softly, I see her shoulder sink softly 'did she want to make me food?' It was odd having someone actually care about me. I'm a killer, even if they do deserve it.
Grabbing the note pad that's next to her I flinch at my horrible writing and write out "why so sad? Did you really want to cook for me?" Showing it to her I watch the omelet in the pan "I'm not sad. Of course, you need to eat Jason. Wouldnt want you to die," her soft voice says as she studies the omelet. Rolling my eyes I grab the book again "is that you caring????" I question showing it at her. Her checks turned a light pink, she nods softly. "Yes I do Jason. Your my friend...one of the only friends I have ever had," she confesses to me. I freeze at that, she thought of me as a friend.
          I've never had that, I watch her grab a plate and slide the omlete onto the plate. Taking the plate I hug her tightly, I feel her arms go around my stomach as far as they can go. It felt right to be hugging her and her hugging me back. Putting my head against hers I smile softly. I sway us softly causing her to laugh softly. "Come on Jason I need to eat," she says laughing more. Slowly stopping the sway I grunt very reluctant to let her go.
          Grabbing the notebook I write slowly "will you make me one?" She smiles up at me and nods kinda violently. "Can you write out what you'd like in it?" She asks me kind of watching me. Smiling behind my mask I write out "surprise me,". Turning she hands me the one she made. Shaking my head I stare at her with wide eyes.
Quickly writing out "but it's yours,". "Eat it, I'll be making mine in a few minutes," she states then pushes me to the counter. "Eat," she pressures, taking a slow bite I look at her with wide eyes. "It is amazing. What's in this?" quickly writing it out I show it to her as I keep eating. She laughs and rambles off the list smiling at me enjoying that I like it. I enjoyed her "rambling" it was adorable and she always blushed when she rambles. It's 0kind of cute, she makes anything enjoyable. But I did not get to asking her on that date.

Michael

Since I put the whole house together I needed to start work on writing something, anything. So after getting cork board and washing tape I covered half a wall in cork board and sectioned it off. One part for the sequel to my 3rd book I put out, one part for random thoughts and ideas. I needed Michaels help with reaching to the roof to put it up so right now as I sit on the floor of my office writing my ideas down and stare at the half wall of cork board.
Creating the plot and characters for the story. Plot and characters for my sequel and my new story. Standing up I start to pin or tape my note cards of information and plot line up in order. Most of the cork board was covered in my note cards and black pen.