Meeting His Friends (Robert)

Roberts smile slowly vanishes at my growl. "I'm sorry, you just got me going more than a little kid has ever. It won't happen again," he says pulling me close to him making me giggle softly. "It's okay, I'm more upset with who in the world are in our house," I whisper kissing him gently than rolling away from him before he can capture me again. He watches me stand up before sighing and running his hand down his face. "They want to meet you, they were not meant to come this early at anytime. I'm sorry," he answers me staying on the bed. "It's okay handsome, I know you did not mean for this to happen" I say turning so I can put on a bra without his friend popping up more than it is. "Come back to bed lollipop, we can ignore them and go back to what we were doing," he says making me smile and lean on the bed in just my bra. "You wanna go back to losing?" I ask watching his eyes look down at my cleavage.
           He licks his lips reaching slowly out to me "only when your friends are gone," I whisper moving away and pulling on a very baggy hoody. Robert sighs but than looks down at my legs as I pull on long socks. My toes seem to get so very cold along with my fingers. "Get up," I state as I move around to the other side of the bed pulling at his arm. He sighs softly as I pull at his hand trying to pull him out of bed. He grunts as he gets out of bed his hand touches my bare thigh. Blushing I smile softly moving back to go put on jeans. "Damn it, I was enjoying your skin," he groans standing up and stripping out of his sleep pants and pulls on jeans. Pulling on my jeans I move towards him. He pulls on a button up smirking at me knowing that's my weakness. Robert starts buttoning up his shirt. Reaching out I grab the fold of his shirt, he looks down at my hand since it's stopping him.
          I let his shirt go so I can zip and button up my pants. When he finishes buttoning his shirt up he pulls my body into his. He gives my forehead a kiss, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the bedroom than down stairs. I grab his hand in both of mine, making him squeeze the hand he is holding. Robert moves my other hand up his arm making me squeeze his upper arm. As soon as we enter the living room I let go of his arm not wanting to seem like an older women. There was 10 people all spread out through the living room. Some were leaning on walls, some where sitting on seats, others where standing around. "So, good dream?" A man about 5 years older than me asks. I look at Robert than slowly nods "yeah it was actually," I say winking at Robert. He smiles and pulls me closer putting two of his fingers in my back pocket even though he's holding my hand. He pulls me closer using my jean pocket.
Smiling I roll my eyes looking at his friends. "We didn't wake you did we?" One in a white mask asks us, I blush softly and shake my head. "Her alarm did," Robert says making me blush even more. "She's turning as red as a tomato," someone else comments making me grab tight to Roberts hand. Robert chuckles softly and pulls my hip even closer to him. I pull away from him annoyed that he's enjoying making fun of me. He lets go of my hand, using my jeans he yanks me into his side. He wrap his arm around my waist pulling me even closer. "So what might your name be?" another man asks "she is (y/f/n) (y/l/n)," Robert answers. Before I can ask what there names are Robert pinches my check and points to the first person "lollipop this is Charles Ray, Daniel Robitaille, Norman Bates, Freddy Kruger, Michael Myers, Billy Loomis, Jason Voorhees, Hannibal Lector, Tex Hewitt, and his cousin Thomas Hewitt," Robert says introducing them to me pointing to each of his friends as he goes. I smile and wave softly "hello," I say softly not to surprise anyone.
There's a chuckle from Norman, as he waves back. "Very cute," Billy comments making Robert taken his hand on my waist. "Thank you," I says not minding a bit since he has a girl. I lean into Roberts shoulder with mine smiling softly. "So does him you know eating kids worry you?" Thomas asks me, I had never thought about it much. "I don't really think about it, as long as he stays away from the kids I teach," I say as I truly think about it. "I stay away from the kids at your school as best as I can lollipop," Robert informs me making me smile more. "That is such a sickly sweet nickname," Freddy murmurs making chuckle "yes it is, that's all him though," I state pointing at Robert with my thumb. I look up at Robert to see him smiling wildly. Rolling my eyes I shift my weight to my other foot, standing around isn't fun. "Has he ever killed a kid in front of you?" Charles asks me staring at me almost intently.
          I go to reply with a simple no but Robert beats me to it. "No, and she never will," Robert seems to grow angry at such a simple question. I softly stroke Roberts back as I very softly shushing him. He was upset and I had no clue why, it was just a question so he did not need to be upset. Roberts hand digs into hip making me almost wince. "You sent a living body through my window than ate her soul," I state looking up at him. His face pales than starts to blush  "I love you," he mumbles making me blush gently as I shift. I'm use to tons of eyes on me, but not when I'm being affectionate. I push at Robert not wanting his friends to feel weird. "Not now clownie," I say nodding my head towards his friends. He grumbles as Socks comes in rushing his head against Roberts leg. Socks moves and starts pushing my leg towards Roberts. "Socks stop it," I state pushing Socks back away from me.
          There's chuckles around the room as I keep pushing socks away. He whines and moves to trying to push Roberts leg to me. "Your dogs name is socks?" Norman asks us, I smile nodding. It's not the most creative but it fits him perfectly. I bend down and pick him up. Holding Socks carefully I show off his white feet, "yes, he looks like he has little socks on his feed," I explain petting his head. Robert looks at socks at glares making socks whine softly. Nodging Robert with my foot I put socks down not liking when he's mean to our baby. "That's imaginative," Tex states being sarcastic. I frown rubbing my elbow, he did not have to be mean if he didn't like the name of my animal. "Knock it off Tex," Robert growls making my spin stiff with how different from his normal voice it is. It was low and making the hairs on my arms stand up with how dark it sounds. It makes me freeze in fear.
          Roberts hand touches my check softly. "Sorry lollipop I did not mean to scare you," Robert says softly his thumb stroking my check slowly. I nod slowly not wanting to make a scene. "You teach? That's what i heard right, that you teach kids?" Daniel inquires further into my life. Robert hugs me sideways into his body giving my hair a kiss. I never understood why people would do that to someone they love. "Yeah, I'm a kindergarten teacher. I couldn't be a social worker. They take the kids away from parents a lot. So I became in my opinion the next best thing, hopping to reach parents this way," I answer smiling thinking of all the kids who's parents I made realize that there missing out on seeing there kids grow. Robert pulls me closer making me want to frown, he's thinking of the kids and how fun it would be to have them. "Are you not hungry?" Jason's inquires sweetly.
I shake my head, I was but I was not gonna eat while they were here. Robert pulls on my hair making me wince as I look back at him. "Yes?" I inquire staring at him, he smiles and winks at me. Confused I just stare at him not at all understanding what he is trying to tell me. Robert kisses me making me blush and grab the back of his shirt. I really wanted nothing more than to hide my face deep into his chest. "Go into the kitchen, ill make you breakfast when they leave. I just wanna talk with them real quick," Robert whispers into my hair. His hand playing with it almost distracting me from his words. I nods softly when he finishes "I'm gonna go get a drink," I say not wanting to leave Roberts arms but giving him the time to talk to his friends. "I'll go with you, I'm kind of thirsty to," Charles says, I sort of ignoring him not knowing if Robert wanted this or not. Charles closes the swinging doors behind him as music switches on in the other room.
Going to the cabinets I pull down 2 class cups. Putting them onto the counter I look at Charles. The kitchen was small and sort of cozy since I'm not much of a cook. "I have water, milk, syrups to change it to chocolate or strawberry, lemonade, and tea," I tell him listing off the drinks I should have. "Can I have some lemonade?" He inquires, I wanted so bad to ask if I had listed that. Refraining I grab out the bottle of lemonade and pouring it into each glass. Putting the bottle back I had him a glass as I take the other. He sips it but does not really drink much. Drinking more than half my glass I watch him. He seems worried, on edge. "Do I scare you?" I ask him actually confused as to why he's so worried. He seems to choke on the sip he was taking. "No, you honestly don't. Neither does Robert," Charles seems to answer truthfully. "Well than what's eating at you?" I ask again smiling softly as he shifts. He stares at the lemonade in the glass "how do you do it? Roberts a clown that eats kids and you teach kids. He's a clown and to some scary. Do you ever get scared?" Charles seems to ramble on.
I wave my hand at him hopping it will stop his ramblings since he continued in a low voice I couldn't hear. "Take a deep breath and relax, I'll answer your questions than," I say watching as he seems to draw out inhaling deeply than exhausting. "Better?" I ask making sure he's not gonna start rambling on again. He nods than looks at me "Robert does scare me sometimes, I'll admit it. A demonic clown, that's kinda scary. But even as scary as Robert can be, I trust him. I trust that if he does scare me or hurt me he'll apologize. Not because he has to, not because he needs to but because he wants to," I say than take a shaky breath "I don't need Robert, I don't need or deserve someone that has a kind side. But I want him, he amplifies my happy, he helps bring my sad up. Sure him possibly hurting the kids I teach worries me, but I am not gonna stop him from doing his thing. I just ask that he tries not to hurt them," I say hopping I explained it to him. "Do you ever feel like you just need him?"Charles inquires, smiling I nod. "Yes there are days when I just need him by me. It's not a bad thing to need someone, you just wanna make sure it's not always just need. People deserve to be wanted and not always needed," I explain making him breath out a sigh.
He still looks so conflicted, "ask about what else is eating away at you," I say hopping it will prompt him to talk. He rubs his nose softly "do you ever not tell him if your scared or worried? Keep things to yourself so you don't bug him," he explains more his question as I mull it over. "If it's something simple like him possibly eating one of my kids or if he'll hurt me. No I don't ever worry him with those thoughts. He does not need to be more scared of hugging me. With things like him possibly being hurt by being shot or losing him to someone else. I tell him, I express those worries because I want him to know I wish to keep him as mine and that I worry about him," I explain to him. He sips softly on his drink as I finish all mine up. "So if I'm worried or having doubts?" Charles questions, I put my cup in the sink and turn to him. "Asking or talking to the person your in a relationship is never a bad thing. Even if you think it's a stupid thing asking them will not make them think less of you. Reason why I don't talk to him about eating my kids or hurting me is because I've excepted that it is a possibility. If I get to keep loving him and having such a great man by my side I'll except having these possibly happen," I answer hopping this prompts him to talk to his girlfriend. "You worry about me hurting you?" Robert asks, I freeze my muscles tightening up. He was not meant to hear that. I grab tight to the counter the air around me seeming to get thick and heavy. "So do you enjoy teaching kindergarten?" Charles asks making me breath a little easier.
I look up at Charles seeing Robert out of the side of my eye. "Yeah, most of the time. But I've been doing for a few years so I know how to get them to calm down," I answer as Robert grabs my elbow. "(Y/n)," he whispers softly, but I couldn't look at him. It was meant to be a private conversation between friends. Thomas was quick to move towards me, he wraps me in a hug pulling me from Roberts hand. "He's not upset," Thomas whispers hugging me tightly. He drops me gently onto my feet, "nice to meet you too Thomas," I mumble softly. I could feel Robert moving forward, they need to leave so he can get mad at me. Billy steps up and hugs me in a quick hug than he's standing by the door and Thomas. I feel bad for almost pushing his friends out the door. Norman moves and shakes my hand giving me a small smile, it was almost one of pity. Tex steps up, I except Robert to pull me back or get mad. Tex hugs me tight and close "he will be okay, give him time. He's just sad that you get scared and worried," he says, he pulls back patting my shoulder gently.
I look back at Robert to see him staring at me. I turn back when large arm hug me gently. He pulls back and I see it's Michael. He winks softly and a nod. "Nice meeting you also Michael," I say giving him a tiny smile. Daniel steps up and shakes my hand softly. "He is very lucky to have you, he's just worried," Daniel says, if Robert heard him I don't know. "I'm lucky to have him," I reply as Daniel gets shoved away by Freddy. I gulp kind of scared, he looks mad. Freddy wraps his arms around my shoulder. He hugs me softly stroking my shoulder. He lets go and smile brightly which looks odd but friendly. Hannibal shakes my hand softly with a wink than is moving to the others. Jason much like Thomas and Michael yank me into a tight hug. I gasp as my feet come off the floor. He lets me go almost dropping my feet onto the floor almost causing me to fall on my butt. Jason was quick to grab my arm so I don't.
I give him a smile for not letting me fall on my ass. He nods as Charles arms are quick to wrap around me. "Thank you, but I'm so sorry. I did not know he had come in," Charles says as I hug him back. I pat his back so he's not upset. "It's okay, go talk to your girl. He'll get over me worrying, if not than I can apologize or he can leave," I whisper mumbling out that he can leave. Charles pulls back "I'm still sorry," he whispers than moves to the others. I wave softly at them as Robert moves closer to me. When the door closes behind all of them with a soft click. I was left with Robert like I had originally wanted, now I just am scared he's upset that I worry he could hurt me. "Will my girlfriend look at me?" Robert asks me quietly, I try not to let out a shaky breath as I turn around to face him. I slowly look up at him getting very scared. I study him to see if he's upset.
His posture was not tight or ridged so I relax a little. Looking at his face, I see his eyes are staring intently and with sadness at me. "I'm sorry," I whisper not knowing what else I'm suppose. His hand reaches out as I feel like crying. I upset him, "ohh no, no please don't cry," he says as I feel the tears coming. "Your upset that I did not tell you. I don't think of it often so I did not wanna worry you. It's just a thought that it could happen, I don't think you will though," I say not wanting him upset or mad at me. He strokes my check softly, "I'm not upset or mad at you dear, I just wish you would tell me or something. I'm sorry, you won't be hurt I promise. Let me make you breakfast, don't think anymore about this," Robert whispers. I wrap my arms around his waist feeling as if I failed. "It's okay, you probably wanna go kill. I love you," I mumble still completely worried that I upset him. "No!" Robert growls, I hug myself closer to him not wanting to upset him.
His hand goes up to my head and pulls me closer. His fingers tangling in my hair making me winch. "I'm not going anywhere, I'm cooking you breakfast," he says his voice lower than his usual. I could almost hear his growl. I wanted to cry from upsetting more but I can't tell him that I'm worried he's too upset. I just slowly nod, his hand comes from my hair and captures my chin. He kisses me harsh than he softens, "I'm sorry, I want to spend time with you. Let me," he whispers making me nod again. I let go of him so he doesn't get upset, he holds onto my hand as he starts breakfast. "I love you," he whispers every once in awhile. Socks would rub against my legs but would stay away from him. When he hands me my food I sit near the fridge trying to make myself small. "Come here lollipop please," he pleads as I finish eating staying in my small corner.
I put my plate on the sink and he traps me between the counter and his body. "What do you want to do today lollipop?" He asks than kisses my head. "Anything you'd like to," I mumble not wanting him mad again. "Lollipop are you scared of me?" Robert asks his voice small as he turns me around. "No, no I'm not," I answer, 'I'm just worried about you being upset' I think. He doesn't say anything as throws me over his shoulder. I grab tight to his shirt as he takes us upstairs. He lays us on the bed his face in my stomach like a little kid. "Please be happy," he whispers holding tight to my shirt. I move down so his face is next to mine. "I am," I say nudging his check with my nose. He hugs me tight to his chest "your frowning," he says softly. It's not partially true or false. My normal smile was replaced by only the right side of my face up into a smile. I flash him a soft smile than hug myself into his body. He sighs his body relaxing as my hand softly plays with his hair. "Were just gonna spend the day in bed, okay lollipop?" He says softly, I kisses his check "okay honey," I whispers pressing my lips to his forehead slowly falling asleep as I feel him move us so my head is on his chest with my body half covering his.

I love all of you guys even the new fans. Just don't be an ass on my book when you can message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Have a good night guys and I hope you are enjoying.