Chapter 24 - He Finds Out What Your Afraid Of (You Tell Him Of Your Worries)

Jason

My back is pressed against Jason's chest as his hands hold me softly to him. I run my finger gently on my neck as I think of what he told me. I think of his insecurities he told me. Him worrying about holding me back, him worrying about me, and the thought of losing me. I slowly grab one of his hands, his worries brought up the thought of my own. "I worry about you too," I whisper softly, closing my eyes as mine and Norman's conversation for 3 weeks ago flash into my mind. "What do you mean?" Jason asks breaking me from my thoughts. I was hopping he had not actually heard me say that. "Your you Jason. You kill, someone could hurt you or take you from me. One moment you could be on patrol the next I'm back in my car having to leave because your dead. Or I could end up worse because someone wants you, either dead or for themselves," I say grabbing tighter to his hand.
My tears almost coming back. His arms pull me back more into his chest as I grab his hand tighter. "I get these worries too, that I'm not good enough or you'll want more," I murmur feeling like if he understands what's going on, he won't feel as bad for having these feelings and thoughts. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jason asks softly, I play with his pointer finger sighing softly. "Why didn't you?" I ask back as Jason's legs relax beside mine finally. "You have work baby, you seemed too busy to deal with your stupid boyfriends problems and thoughts," he whispers, I whip my head around getting the urge to smack him. "Your not stupid Jason Elias Voorhees, don't you ever think or say that again," I say getting pissed that he thinks him or anything dealing with him is stupid.
Jason cringes when I use his middle name. "But they are, I'm stupid for-" he starts but I hit him hard on the leg with our hands. His eyes go wide "your not stupid, your worries are not stupid, your thoughts are not stupid. Understand that Jason. Nothing about you is stupid, I like every part of you," I inform him trying to get my words to reach him. "How can you like my irrational thoughts?" Jason asks me in a whisper. "Easy, because they are your worries. If I did not take them into account than I'm not showing I care. You take into account me not liking blood," I say using an example of him use to always being covered in blood. I stare intently at his face afraid he's gonna think he's stupid again. He sighs and kisses my temple his hand giving mine a squeeze.
I turn in his arms and look at him easier. "Thank you for not leaving me. I promise my hands will never hurt you again," he says going to pull his hand from mine to hug me even closer. "Don't promise that. If you have to hurt me to pull me away from something, I would rather you did hurt me instead of letting me stay in that instigation," I say which is true I would rather be hurt than him just leave me. Jason strokes my check with the hand holding tight to. "Okay, okay I promise I won't hurt you. I will only hurt you if you I'm saving you for something or someone," he promises making me actually feel a bit better. "But I'm serious, thank you dear for not leaving me," he whispers than kisses my nose.
I smile hugging his softly, "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Thank you for thinking I'm enough if it's just for right now," I say and whispering the last part. Jason brings our hands to his mouth and kisses my finger than bites it softly. "Don't say that, you will always be enough for me. Your perfect and I wouldn't want anyone else," he says than kisses my check I lean into him more. "I love you, I love you so so much," he whispers and pulls me even closer. I smile into his chest thankful that we got that patched up "I'll make you a better apology soon, but I'm so sorry," he whispers than pulls me even closer as I listen to his heartbeat. It calms me making me relax into his hug and his arms.

Micheal

Michael was kneeling next to the chair he sat me in and was hugging me gently but close. He was whispering 'I'm sorry', over and over. I softly play with his hair pulling his head closed. "Shh it's okay Michael, your worries just manifested and I understand why it happened," I whisper as his hands play with his hair. Michael shakes his head as I feel my shirt becoming wet. "Michael are you crying?" I ask him softly not wanting him sad. He clears his throats and shakes his head "no, no I'm not," he says his voice rough from his crying. "Don't lie, I worry about losing you Michael," I say hugging him closer. Michael strokes my back "I'm sorry, you don't have to worry about that though," he says softly than kisses my shoulder. I stroke his back softly thinking of all my worries.
Michael slowly lets go but keeps his hand on my shoulder. I could see the little tear marks on his checks and his eyes red. Michael picks me up bridal style, he carries me to our bedroom laying down next to me he puts the ice pack on where I hit my head. "I'm sorry," he whispers softly when I hiss softly. I grab Michaels free hand "I'm worried Michael," I whisper staring at our hands as he looks at my chin. "What are you worried about?" Michael asks as he fingers dance on my jaw up by my ear. "Losing you, your killing, Halloween," I answer, Michaels hand freezes on my face. "It will all be okay, don't worry about that," Michael whispers his lips touching my nose. I grab his hand looking up at him "Michael, honey, I'm serious. I could loose you when your out killing, Halloween is coming up. I do pay attention to calendars," I tell him voicing my fears so he knows I worry too.
He pulls the hand I am gripping up to his lips. He stares at me intently "you won't lose me, I am always careful when I kill. I don't want anything come back to hurt you. You can hand out candy or enjoy it alone, I'll be home the day after Halloween, I'll leave late the day before Halloween," he answers seeming as though he thought of it all. "What if they catch you? Or they trace you back here Michael? It's not that hard to know you wouldn't leave this town or this home," I say fearing him getting mad because they got to me. I don't want to hurt Michael in anyway. He kisses my fingers softly moving the icepack to my chin. "They won't try and catch me, they are trying to kill me. They won't get to you, I promise. You will be safe, I will back before you get too lonely," he says seeming to also get worried.
Michael seems to notice my even more worry at him mentioning being killed. "I can't be killed, shh relax. I'll be safe and okay," he says trying to relax me. But in reality it scared me more. "Y-you can't die?" I ask completely confused, he chuckles sadly "it's a simple thing, that even me myself don't understand. No matter how much someone try's to kill me I can't," he explains. It should have relaxed me but all it did was bring up more questions. "Do you age?" I ask kind of worried about a future with him if he does not grow older. He chuckles kissing my knuckles "yes yes I do, don't worry I'll grow old and die," Michael says making me blush red. "I wasn't worried about that," I mumble wincing when my jaw knocks against the icepack.
Michael removes the ice pack and inspects my jaw. "You did. It's good, I want to keep you too. Looks like the swellings has gone down. How is your forehead?" Michael says making me blush at nurse Michael. "It hurts but it's better. I'm glad your thinking of our future," I mumble going quieter when I get to the end. Micheal blushes as he gently touches my head. It didn't hurt as much but still hurt. "Its tender, you can't sleep because you could have a concussion," he tells me making me frown, he put me in a comfy bed next to his warm body. He chuckles and sits us up pulling me into him "thank you for telling me your insecurities. I'm sorry for hurting you because of mine," he says kissing my left temple. "Always, because I love you," I tell him pecking his lips. Michael holding me so close was not such a good idea because I love being close to him and feeling his touch.