Chapter 1- 13 - Catching Ghostface(Billy Loomis) Up To Date

(You at work, before it becomes rush hour and you gotta put your hair up

(You at work, before it becomes rush hour and you gotta put your hair up. Rush hour is when you get the most tips but you are the busiest)

Your Back Story

          Your family life is okay but with living in a crappy apartment where most of the furniture in the house is from the streets or swap meets. My parents were drunks, and they loved to drink and drive which ended up getting my twin killed. So I when I got old enough since I'm a poor person who grew up off of very little money, I became a bartender. I enjoy helping people and exploring how creative I can be. So when I started working at a bar I got an almost permanent spot there because I'm a girl but because I learned quickly how to make all of the drink that people seem to love.

How You Meet

          With days off I sleep in later than I normally would. So waking up at around 9 at night instead of 2 in the afternoon is not a surprise to me. Taking a quick shower I try and make myself smell like something besides booze. I smile as I see the light from the stars, moon and some street lights pour in. There is not many things to do at night if you don't enjoy getting drunk.
          There is a movie theater right around the corner that is open 24/7 and shows horror movies. I'm not much of a horror fan but Monday the 12th, Easter, Killer Daydreams, Californias Drought, Thoughtful, Cow's That Talk, Dentist, and Adult Problems. Are always playing so even though I dislike how cheesy they are, they are still good movies. Getting dressed I head to the theater. A pretzel with cheese, nachos, and soda sounds like a good breakfast.
          When I enter all the workers seem to be hiding. Shrugging it off I order my food go into the movie theater for Easter. Sitting down in the middle seat in the middle row. There was one other person that was in there he was high near where they project the movie from. "Hey, beautiful!" a deep voice calls out. Ignoring him I smile as I munch on my nacho.
          I hear the person move than sit behind me. I roll my eyes trying not to groan. He puts his hand on my shoulder "I said hey you bitch," he growls. I turn to him confused then touch my ear and shrug my shoulder. Turning back I smile since they put subtitles on when it's normally just me and very few others in the theater. "Shit this bitch is deaf," he mumbles, I munch on my food happy that yet another guy fucks off. I mean my twin had been deaf so I can pretend to be deaf which makes me happy.
The guy doesn't bug me as we watch the movie which I'm thankful for. Until I did a stupid and state "why the hell would they put this music with this scene," He clambers over the seat "you slut, you played me," he growls pushing his hand hard into my throat. My eyes go wide as I see another figure enter my view. "That's my line!" The male growls ripping the guys' grip from my neck then pulls me up and out of the theater. "Thank you," I wheeze out, this guy had no reason to save me.
          He carries me to outside then leans me against the wall giving me a bottle of water. I drink it slowly "show me directions to your house, I'm escorting you home," he tells me. He had a mask from Yell on so it was odd. I shake my head "I'll be okay, he just surprised me," I explain. He stares at me then nods. "Thank you," I mumble then walk off towards home.
          Now I'm upset, my day off was meant to be relaxing and calm and instead, I got attacked. Sighing I change into comfortable clothes I sit in front of the tv watching on of the new tv shows that's on Hulu. All I can ask for is the rest of my day to be relaxing.