Slashers X Reader(Discontinue...

Galing kay EddieSkabettie

Kinda like the name says. If you want me to add a slasher(or killer) just say in the comments. If you'd like... Higit pa

NOTE TO ALL
Chapter 1 - Your Back Story
Chapter 2 - How You Meet
Chapter 3 - What He Thought After First Meeting
Chapter 4 - Week Of Help(Stalking)/Getting Flowers
Chapter 5 - He Realize You Really Care & You Obsessing About Him
Chapter 6 - Date Night
Chapter 7 - Obsessing Over You/You Have A Cold
Chapter 8 - Finding Out He's a Killer/Seeing His Real Face
Chapter 1-8 - Catching Chucky Up To Date
Chapter 9 - Phone Call From Parent/Becoming A Couple
Chapter 10 - When He's Sick
Chapter 11 - Second Date (Fail)
Chapter 12 - He Realizes He's In Love/ Tells You
Chapter 13 - Your Time Of The Month/ I Love You's
Chapter 14 - When He Hears You Sing
Chapter 15 - When He Wants To Cuddle
BONUS CHAPTER! FIREWORKS!!!! 🍾🍪🎉🎆
Chapter 16 - When You Hurt Him/Loose Your Temper
Chapter 17 - He Gets You Guys A Dog
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 18 - When He Tickles You
Chapter 1 - 9 - Catching Robert/Bob (Pennywise) Up To Date
Chapter 10 - 18 - Catching Robert/Bob (Pennywise) Up To Date
Chapter 19 - When He Gets Over Protective (Jealous)
Chapter 20 - He Catches You Naked (In The Tub)
Meeting His Friends(Jason)
Meeting His Friends (Michael)
Meeting His Friends (Freddy)
Meeting His Friends (Thomas)
Meeting His Friends (Norman)
Meeting His Friends (Hannibal)
Meeting His Friends (Daniel)
Meeting His Friends (Charles)
Meeting His Friends (Billy)
Meeting His Friends (Robert)
Chapter 22 - When You Have A Special Moment
Chapter 23 - He looses His Temper (You Help With His Insecurites)
Chapter 24 - He Finds Out What Your Afraid Of (You Tell Him Of Your Worries)
Bonus Chapter- Halloween
Thank Yous and Answers!!!
Chapter 25 - Beating Himself Up

Chapter 1- 13 - Catching Ghostface(Billy Loomis) Up To Date

8.5K 73 27
Galing kay EddieSkabettie

(You at work, before it becomes rush hour and you gotta put your hair up. Rush hour is when you get the most tips but you are the busiest)

Your Back Story

          Your family life is okay but with living in a crappy apartment where most of the furniture in the house is from the streets or swap meets. My parents were drunks, and they loved to drink and drive which ended up getting my twin killed. So I when I got old enough since I'm a poor person who grew up off of very little money, I became a bartender. I enjoy helping people and exploring how creative I can be. So when I started working at a bar I got an almost permanent spot there because I'm a girl but because I learned quickly how to make all of the drink that people seem to love.

How You Meet

          With days off I sleep in later than I normally would. So waking up at around 9 at night instead of 2 in the afternoon is not a surprise to me. Taking a quick shower I try and make myself smell like something besides booze. I smile as I see the light from the stars, moon and some street lights pour in. There is not many things to do at night if you don't enjoy getting drunk.
          There is a movie theater right around the corner that is open 24/7 and shows horror movies. I'm not much of a horror fan but Monday the 12th, Easter, Killer Daydreams, Californias Drought, Thoughtful, Cow's That Talk, Dentist, and Adult Problems. Are always playing so even though I dislike how cheesy they are, they are still good movies. Getting dressed I head to the theater. A pretzel with cheese, nachos, and soda sounds like a good breakfast.
          When I enter all the workers seem to be hiding. Shrugging it off I order my food go into the movie theater for Easter. Sitting down in the middle seat in the middle row. There was one other person that was in there he was high near where they project the movie from. "Hey, beautiful!" a deep voice calls out. Ignoring him I smile as I munch on my nacho.
          I hear the person move than sit behind me. I roll my eyes trying not to groan. He puts his hand on my shoulder "I said hey you bitch," he growls. I turn to him confused then touch my ear and shrug my shoulder. Turning back I smile since they put subtitles on when it's normally just me and very few others in the theater. "Shit this bitch is deaf," he mumbles, I munch on my food happy that yet another guy fucks off. I mean my twin had been deaf so I can pretend to be deaf which makes me happy.
The guy doesn't bug me as we watch the movie which I'm thankful for. Until I did a stupid and state "why the hell would they put this music with this scene," He clambers over the seat "you slut, you played me," he growls pushing his hand hard into my throat. My eyes go wide as I see another figure enter my view. "That's my line!" The male growls ripping the guys' grip from my neck then pulls me up and out of the theater. "Thank you," I wheeze out, this guy had no reason to save me.
          He carries me to outside then leans me against the wall giving me a bottle of water. I drink it slowly "show me directions to your house, I'm escorting you home," he tells me. He had a mask from Yell on so it was odd. I shake my head "I'll be okay, he just surprised me," I explain. He stares at me then nods. "Thank you," I mumble then walk off towards home.
          Now I'm upset, my day off was meant to be relaxing and calm and instead, I got attacked. Sighing I change into comfortable clothes I sit in front of the tv watching on of the new tv shows that's on Hulu. All I can ask for is the rest of my day to be relaxing.

What He Thought Of You

         It's fun threatening people when they work at a theater. With the only good movie playing being Easter I choose to watch that one. Stealing popcorn, a soda and water I enter the room. I didn't expect more people to come in. A male 3 years older than me, he sat in there making stupid comments until the door opens meaning someone entered. I look back to see a female, she has a few tattoos and her chest was covered even though she's got a tank top on.
          I turn back as the other guy whistles. I smile knowing I'd do the same, the girl stays silent as he yells out "Hey Beautiful!" She sits closer to me probably not knowing I'm there. There was silence and movement. "I said hey bitch!" They guy growls, there's more silence than more of this shitheads voice "bitch is deaf." After that, it went silent. Until she stated something making my body freeze. Her voice soft and sweet, the guy frowns our something as I turn to them.
          I've had girlfriends but this random chick made me stop. When I saw this guy attack her I actually jumped to save her "that's my line!" I growl ripping the guys' hand from her and dragging her out my hand clenching my water bottle. I lean her against the wall and give her water. "Thank you," she wheezes out, I freeze at those words. Why would she thank me, I'm a killer. "Show me directions to your house, I'm escorting you home," I state adjusting my mask. "I'll be okay, he just surprised me," she mumbles softly then continues again "thank you," and starts walking away.
          I wait then start fallowing after her, I knocked out that guy so I'll come back for him. She takes me to a nice but not good set of apartments. I climb the fire exit until I see her step into a small living room. I see which level she's on, running back I kill the bastard in the theater then come back sitting back on her fire escape next to her window that's slightly open. She was watching some weird movie. I watch as she slowly lays down on the couch. Listening I hear soft snoring that's very gentle. Debating with myself, I slowly open the window and slip in. Putting a blanket over her I watch her sleeping form.
          I didn't stay long, but I did watch her for a few hours. I turn off the lights except for one very small light far into the apartment. I take a sticky note and attach it to her window 'Lock this window, or it won't be someone nice next time.' Slipping out I close the window all the way leaving a thing stuck in so if I ever need to get back to her. Slipping down the fire escape I look back up at her window. For some odd reason I didn't want to leave, but I'll be back.

Week Of Help(Stalking)/Getting Flowers

          It has been a very odd week. I meet that dude in the Yell mask who saves me which I'm glad for, but then I get a weird note on my window. Nobody ever entered my house before, why would that change. Anyway, this place is pretty shitty who would want to be here.
          On Thursday I woke up to breakfast already made on my counter. Looking at the whiteboard calendar I see I work in an hour. I see a small note on the counter next to the food. "I hope you enjoy the food -Billy(Ghosty) the note next to it reads. You didn't have long so you quickly eat hoping he wasn't trying to kill you. Going to get dressed you see clothes set out on the bed. Getting dressed I rush to the bar very thankful that it was just 6 blocks away from the house. While at work I see the guy in the back, he gives me a wink then leaves.
          After Thursday I was not too surprised when I wake up to see Billy in my room. I stare wide eyed at him "Billy?" I question confused, he looks at me then winks again. Getting up I shower then get dressed. Oddly my clothes aren't on the floor anymore when I exit the bathroom. I see Billy in my living room so I dress quickly then grab a muffin kissing the side of his mask. He was picking up the video games on the floor when I kissed him so all the books went tumbling to the floor. When I got home that night I had a picked up living room and a note on my tv 'why did you kiss my check -Billy'
          I groan, today is Saturday and I have to in 3 hours earlier and get off 2 hours later. So when I woke up seeing Billy staring at me sort of freaked me out. "Jesus!" I gasp backing up from the face watching me. "You weren't meant to be up yet," he comments. "You're watching me sleep," I state not as freaked out as I should be. He sort of shrugs. I stare at him "I've got to get ready I'm going in early," I comment. He nods moving back. I walk past him and get dressed, he hands me a coffee and a bag of breakfast treats then pushes me out the door. Billy was asleep on my cough when I came home I was way too tired to try and talk to him. All I know is that there was food there for me, which I gladly accepted.
          Just like with Saturday's on Sundays I need to wake up earlier. Who knows why I'm the favorite bartender. Billy has been at my house every day and most work days I feel him walk me to work and sometimes from work. I've had stalkers before, but never to this existent. I got a surprised visit of a very charming gentleman that reminded me of Billy as we made small talk.
          Monday I got home a lot later than I should have. It wasn't because of me, it was because my replacement didn't come in so boss had to call everyone to get some to cover the guys shift. I see Billy climbing through my window but I ignore it as I lay down onto the couch. "You never told me your name," he stares, I groan softly "the name is (y/f/n) (y/l/n), now I'm gonna sleep," I answer him. He doesn't say another thing but I could hear light music playing. There was also a sound of a drill but I ignore it.
I woke up to soft snoring on Tuesday. Yawning I see he's asleep in one of the armchairs. I need to do laundry today which sucks. I dislike staying the day in the laundry room. Groaning I put the hamper into the basket, I put it into the kitchen on the counter and brew some coffee. Billy walks up beside me while I wait "laundry day?" He asks jokingly. I give a soft nod as I fix a cup then offer him some. After our coffee, he helps me with laundry that is a little weird but oh well.
          It's always a little hard to wake up in the morning especially after not working, so in words, Wednesday day is my Monday. But there was something on my cheek. Confused I open my eyes pulling it from my cheek. It was 2 small flowers and a note. 'These are not anywhere as near as beautiful as you, but you deserve flowers - Billy'. I smile and put them in the fridge as I stumble to get dressed and out the door. For once I'm happy as I make the long walk to work.

He Realize You Really Care & You Obsessing About Him

                    Your P.O.V
          Billy has been at my apartment ever morning and night. It's like he became accustomed to my skedule. He has been "making" me breakfast and dinner every night. Today was Monday so I had the day off. I decided that he should be given a nice breakfast after all the kind things he's done for me. Making us some pancakes, eggs, and bacon I hope it's enjoyed and he will like it. I watch as he climbs through the window as I make toast.
          He looks at me and freezes, "oh hi," he says. "Come eat, I made enough for both of us," I inform him, "I already ate," he mumbles before his stomach gurgles. I laugh softly "come, eat. I won't look at you if that makes you feel better," I state, setting out cups, plates, and utensils. He doesn't move from his spot. "Come on, I can't let you go hungry come eat," I state, laughing at his odd nature.
Billy's P.O.V
          I stare at her as she stands cooking. She wasn't meant to become this large of an obsession. I was supposed to trick her, use her, then leave her. But I'm caught in her web and I don't wanna leave. I enjoy our conversations and the way she treats me. I didn't know she was gonna be up this early. My plan was to drug her then use her and leave. But my body and brain won't move or do that, they want to hug her and have her kiss our actual cheek.
          I slowly slip in through the window but she sees me. I freeze as though she could actually see my face. "Come eat," she says making me freeze. She doesn't really care if I eat, I mean why would she. I mean am I meant to keep telling her no. She offers to look away while we eat but I have no idea what else I could do. I didn't wanna bug her "no, it's fine," I tell her. "Eat, come on. I'm worried about your health," she states, moving to me. "There's nothing to worry about," I inform her.
          She frowns me at me slightly. "you're a good person Billy, I'm gonna worry about," she says then pushes me to the counter. "You really care this much about me eating?" I ask confessed, she laughs softly. "yes, I really care about you eating. You've become someone I care about," she answers. I turn and hug her tightly, nobody has really cared for me. I hold her as close as I can to my body. I've had girlfriends before, but for some reasons they couldn't or wouldn't care about me. Except for that one girl, when I started to kill. But her, I am starting to fall for someone who was meant to be a victim.
          I put my face in her neck, she's made me food. She cares, she has been so kind to me. I could probably care so much about her if I wasn't afraid of her hating me. "Thank you, you didn't have to do that or care about me. So thank you," I whispered trying not to choke up. Her arms wrap around me hugging me softly "you don't have to thank me, I care because you're a good person and I like you," she states. Picking her up I put her on the counter and hug her tightly. She puts her legs around me and puts her head on my shoulder. I pull her closer smiling into her neck.She pulls back and hands me a plate to fill with food.
Like she said she would she ate in the living room to eat so I could eat with my mask off in peace. I need to take her on a date, I need to let her know I care about her. It wouldn't be nice if I didn't show her I am interested in her. I'll find a way to take her out on a date.

Date Night

          It was Monday when he asked me out on a date. He didn't tell me what we were doing on when we were going on a date. I was hoping it would be on Tuesday or Wednesday so I didn't have to worry about taking clothes to work. All day Tuesday we enjoy our day together just relaxing and hanging out. He grabs my hand and slowly pulls me to my bedroom. "Hey, Billy what's going on?" I question pulling at my hand confused.
          He sets me on my bed. "Sit I'm gonna choose your outfit," he states then goes to my closet. "I can pick my own outfit Billy," I express, he turns and just stares at me. I raise my hands and let him pick my clothes. He picks me out a nice dress right at the chest but flowy at the bottom with very light heals. I look at him then slowly takes them. Going to the bathroom I look back at him.
Billy's P.O.V
          I watch her slowly walk into the bathroom. I sigh and slowly pull my mask off. Running my fingers through my hair I take off my long drapey dress thing. I look down at my outfit and tuck in my button up. I smooth back my hair slipping on a baseball cap and sunglasses. She slowly exits, her dress in places as she walks out staring at her feet. She slowly looks and freezes "Billy?" she looks at me surprised. I stare at her, "yeah, ready to go?" I ask her.
          She moves closer, and slowly touches my face. "Why would you hide your face? You're very handsome," she whispers softly touching my beard. "I'll explain another day, ready to go?" I ask her then holds my arm out for her. She takes my arm as we walk slowly. "You look so much more beautiful tonight," I tell her holding her closer. "So am I allowed to know where we are going?" She asks me holding my arm closer. I kiss her temple softly "no you can't, this is a surprise for you to enjoy," I answer her, she blushes smiling.
          We walk 4 blocks to a small diner. For once I didn't threaten anyone. For once I was myself with her. 'Seat yourself,' the sigh says "pick where we sit," I say into her ear. Blushing she picks a booth and we sit down. I hold her hand softly. "I hope this is good," I sat a little worried I choose wrong. "Not the fanciest date I've ever been on, but I am enjoying this one the most though," she says giving my hands a gently squeeze. I kiss her knuckle softly, she smiles at me holding my hand.
          She takes the menu politely from the waiter and turns back to me looking down at the menu. I take the menu from him trying not to snatch it. I want her to like me. She smiles at me laying her menu down as the guy walks away. "What are you interested in for dinner?" I ask her grabbing her hand again, "I don't know really. What do you see that looks good?" she answers me. I look up at her then stop looking back down at the menu. "Umm I think the burger or steak looks good," I answer her trying not to say that having her would be good.
           She laughs softly rolling her eyes "I know what you were thinking," she comments smiling. I blush at her words smiling "well you look very beautiful," I tell her admiring her. She blushes as the waiter comes back. "What can I get you?" The guy asks I look at her for her to order first. "Can I get an (f/y/p) tea and a large cheeseburger please," (y/n) comments, staring at me as he stares at her. "First I would like you to stop staring at my girl, second I'll have a steak with a soda, third a new waiter would be nice," I state glaring at the dude. He flinched as I stare at him, he nods then runs away.
          (Y/n) laughs softly looking up at him. "Very kind of you," she comments winking at me I smile at her. Her and I make small talk as we wait for our food. I grab her hands holding them stroking them with my thumbs. She goes to pull her hands away when our drinks come to the table. "So why the cap and glasses?" She asks softly looking at my cap. "People don't like me and I want our first date to be nice," I explain half way lying so I don't scare her away. A new waiter comes bring us our dinner.
          (Y/n) and I slowly eat and talk. She smiles at me as I finish my food. I push my plate to her so we both can enjoy our fries together. I watch and she slowly spins her fry in ketchup. I steal it from her eating it and winking. She laughs softly "hey!" she states glaring playfully. I pretend to be hurt, she smiles and feeds me another fry. I smile playfully biting her finger. We finish our fries slowly. While she's finishing the last 3 I go up and pay for our dinner. She had stacked our dishes and left a penny in water flipped over onto the table. She smiled at me as we walked out.
I wrap my arm around her shoulders pulling her closer. It was late now, so they sky was becoming dark. If it wasn't for all the lights you'd be able to see the stars. I walk with her down the street. We slowly make it to her apartment. "Would you like to come in for a little?" she asks me slowly unlocking the door. I pull her into my arms. I couldn't help it, she excepted me and kept on this date even though she didn't have to. I didn't show her my full face and she didn't mind.
          She hugs me back laughing softly "thank you," I whisper into her ear. She pulls back slightly. "What for silly?" She questions smiling up at me. I stare at her face marveling at her looks. "Just thank you, also I'd love to come in and watch tv with her," I tell her then push her door open gently. She offers me a beer and since I didn't drink one during dinner I take one now. (Y/n) and I drink a few beers as we catch comedy shows. We laugh and talk while we watch. I learn a lot about her, but she clams up when I ask about her family.
          She slowly falls asleep with her head on my shoulder. Picking her up I notice her hand holding my shirt pulling it closer to her. I carefully undo the buttons on my shirt. I gently lay it on top of her. Slipping out to her couch I pick up the bottles and recycle them.

Obsessing Over You/You Have A Cold

Billys' P.O.V
          I slip into her apartment I walk to her kitchen. I freeze when a see a figure laying on the floor. Turning on the light I see it's (y/n). "What in the hell are you doing?" I ask her surprised and confused at why she's on the floor. I could hear very soft wheezing coming from her. Gently setting her up against the cabinet I listen to how she's breathing. I sigh softly when I hear her breathing had stopped rasping.
          I look around for something that could help. I find her medicine cabinet, I pull out some of her medicines. Taking them back to the kitchen I read the label trying to find one to help her. She slowly wakes up her wheezing worse. She looks at me confused then leans over grabbing a box and dropping a plastic thing out of it. She puts it to her mouth then pushes down inhaling largely.
          She does that a few more times. I watch her worried she might get worse. "Are you okay?" I question moving closer, she nods softly sighing. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" I worry touching her forehead like my mom uses to do when I was a kid. She gives a soft chuckle and nod "it's just bronchitis, I'll be better soon," she explains then coughs heavily, I stroke her back softly. "You've had it before," I comment softly, she sighs and nods. I gently pick her up from the floor and carry her to the bedroom.
Laying her on her bed I keep her sitting up. "I can take care of myself," she mumbles softly holding her chest. I feel her forehead to feel it's a little warmer than normal. "Just rest," I comment pushing the hair out of her face. She leans into my hand as I push her hair back. I kiss the top of her head "what would you like me to do to make you feel better or get comfier?" I ask her trying to help her feel better. She shakes her head putting her hand on mine.
           I smile at her simple act. Thankful that I put a bandana on the lower half of my face. She slowly shakes her head "I just need to rest," she explains. I nod softly agreeing that she needs to rest. "I'll be in the living room if you need me," I whisper as she slowly closes her eyes. Slipping out of her bedroom I grab a glass filling it with some ice and (p/b). Putting it on her nightstand I admire her sleeping form hating that she's asleep because she's sick.
I slowly stroke her hair enjoying that she likes being so close to me. I move to the living room to try and research bronchitis. Looking it up I study 4 different articles. Studying I look at ways to help those with bronchitis. Going to the kitchen I make her some of the tea mixes she has in her cabinet. I leave it on the stove going back to check on her. She slowly shifts and opens her eyes. "Are you watching me sleep?" she mumbles looking at me oddly. I chuckle kissing her forehead, "no I just came to check up on you," I answer then feel her forehead again.
          Coughing she sits up more groaning softly. I watch to make sure she's okay and doesn't get hurt or strain herself by moving. I go and get the tea bringing it back to her in a cup. "I'll be okay Billy," she tells me watching what I'm doing. I hand her the cup, "anything else you need?" I ask wanting to keep her comfortable. She shakes her head sipping on the tea, "no but thank you, Billy," she says then takes a deep breath and starts coughing.
           I care for her making sure she is sitting up. I made her food even though she didn't want me to. She fought me ever spot of the day whenever I tried to help. Laying next to her at night I hold her close to make sure she doesn't try to run away. She needed her rest and lots of it. "I'm sorry I keep fighting on everything," she whispers hugging me even closer.

Finding Out He's a Killer/Seeing His Real Face

          Yawning I walk up the stairs of my apartment complex. I had yet another late night so I was coming home at 9 in the morning. Opening the door to my apartment I switch on the lights. I feel something press against my back. I freeze "enter!" a low voice growls into my ear. I slowly enter scared, never have I been attacked at home. I enter slowly scared of the guy holding the gun.
         He pushes me hard against the wall shoving the door closed behind him. He puts the gun to my forehead "be a good bitch and don't fight," he growls. I freeze when I see Billys Yell mask behind his shoulder "get your damn hands off my girl," he says in a low whisper. He moves behind the guy and struggles with him. He gets the gun away from my forehead the stabs him repeatedly. I gasp as the guy slumps onto me.
          I turn my head away closing my eyes tightly screaming as loud as I can. The body falls off me and I feel Billys' hand on my cheek. I breathe heavily scared of what might happen. "I won't hurt you," he whispers softly to me. I keep my eyes closed, Billy saved me but he showed his true self. "You're a killer, that's why you use the Yell mask," I whisper scared from what knowing this might cause. "Yes I might be, but I won't hurt you," he stated as sirens come into earshot. "You should go, I'll make up a lie," I tell him slowly looking at him.
          He nods then leans forward almost as though he was gonna kiss my forehead. He stops short "I'll be back when they are gone," he says then leaves out the window, pulling open the door I go back to being pressed against the wall scared. I didn't know what to do, so when the police came I coward in fear as they pointed their lights and guns at me. I tell them the truth of how attacked me. I leave out him closing the door and how Billy entered my apartment.
          The police and EMT leave taking the body with them. Looking the door I lean my head against it. Someone I care about is a killer and has probably thought of killing me. I freeze as I remember Yell, I had gotten a few odd heavy breathing phone calls since I first started hanging out with Billy. If he takes his MO from the movie he would have asked questions. "I'm gonna walk towards you, don't freak out," I hear Billy say from behind me.
I freeze, scared and undecided. He's a killer, he's strong, and he can get tired of me. "Can you turn around (y/n) dear?" He asks softly, I didn't know what to do. "Do you plan to kill me too?" I ask back trying to be confident. "No I will never kill you, I might hurt you from wrestling with you or protecting you. But I won't ever kill you," he answers sounding closer. I slowly turn around to see Billy without his mask.
          He has a dashing face that makes him look innocent but still manly. "I'm going to kiss you now," he whispers then leans forward. I am scared but who in there right minds wouldn't be. Someone you care about saved you after you were attacked. His lips are chapped on mine. The kiss itself was innocent but demanding as though he's searching to see if I fear him through a kiss. "I'm gonna head to bed. Come with me?" I whisper when he pulls back from our kiss.
          I change out of my work clothes into less bloody clothes. Laying down I face where Billy will lay down. He lays down slowly staring at me. "Don't fear me, because you're important," he whispers as I slowly fall asleep from everything that had happened. His arms pull me closer as I fall asleep. I grab his shirt needing to make sure that he is really here. I could not help myself for some reason. I needed his close even if he scared me. Even if today scared me, I need him in my life.

Phone Call From Parents/Becoming A Couple

Billy' P.O.V
          There was a knock on the door as I wait for (y/n) to come home. Opening the door I see an older gentleman. "Oh hello, oh dear did I forget that (y/n) moves out? Or are you a guest?" He asks me confused. I couldn't help but smile at this. "I'm a guest of (y/n)'s, sir. How may I help you?" I explain to him. He hands me a large stack of sticker notes. "These are for her. It seems someone can't get ahold of her and he is calling the building. Please tell her to get that phone check," he tells me then gives a soft nod walking away. Confused I look at all the notes seeing they are the same as the one from before.
          I had plenty of time to read all the notes. As (y/n) enters she sighs almost as though I'm content. "I think it was your landlord, he never said a name, but he told me to tell you to turn your phone on," I inform her as she walks to me. She groans making me chuckle "I don't wanna talk to them though," she groans putting her head on my shoulder. I was confused what or who is she talking about? I stroke her hair smiling softly "who don't you wanna talk about?" I question her wanting to know more.
She sighs "my grandparents, they probably heard about what happened," she explains to me. She moves away going to get something then comes back with the phone. There gonna call again probably. Just as I think that the phone rings. She slowly answers staring at me in scared. "Hello?" she asks as I pull her closer enjoying her in my arms.
          I stroke her arm so she knows I'm here. "Yes I did just get off of work, and yes I'm still a bartender," she says into the phone. "You all told me that if I wasted money learning this then became it you didn't want to get to talk to me. So I'm keeping that promise," she states getting annoyed. At this, I grab her closer, "no (g/n), I'm safe and happy. No, I'm not dating anyone. Yes, I like someone," she informs that person. Grr, I hate that, she is mine and she will be mine. "Why would you assume someone is here?" She asks a little surprised turning to me.
          I laugh softly at her, she is so cute when she's confused. "Uhh yeah that persons here," she tells the person on the phone. "That is up to him," she says looking at me. "What is up to me?" I ask nudging my nose to her cheek. "(G/n) would like to talk to you. If that is okay with you," she explains to me. I kiss her cheek "would you like me to?" I ask wanting to keep her happy. "That is up to you, it isn't for me to decide," she answers me.
I take the phone from her turning it onto speaker. "Hello," I comment, wanting this person to leave us be. "Hello, what may your name be?" The gentle voice on the other end asks. "I'm Billy, a great friend to (y/n)," I say adding in my head 'and my soon to be girlfriend'. The other person laughs softly "nice to meet you," her (gm or gp) tells me. "Since she's safe I will be going," (gm or gp) says then the line goes blank.
          I look at her confused, she smiles at me shrugging her shoulder. "You know I have a small problem with something you said," I tell her then pulls her closer. "What did I say wrong?" she questions confused, her head tilted slightly to the right. I smile kissing her softly "you said you're not dating. So I wish to change that. Be my girlfriend?" I plead holding her closer. She laughs nodding "yeah that sounds kinda nice," she answers. Smiling I pull her closer kissing her this time deeper.

When He's Sick

          I look at him surprised. He stumbles to me groaning softly. I quickly grab him putting his arm around my shoulders. "Ohh Billy, are you okay?" I ask worried about his safety. "Just feeling weak," he answers me frowning. I pull him to the couch pulling off his mask to feel his forehead. "How much has it been since  you've slept?" I question getting even more worried. He stops and thinks crinkling his forehead.
          I smooth out his forehead "I don't know how long it's been," he answers me. "You need to rest, sleep honey. You lay on the couch and sleep," I stare pulling him to the couch. "How dare you push your own health away? You shouldn't do that," I carp at him getting a bit upset. He frowns as he lays down. "I'm sorry love," he mumbles. Sighing I stroke his hair, "rest. I'll make you food later," I tell him.
          He slowly falls asleep, standing up I walk to the kitchen. Starting on making us dinner I let him sleep as long as I can before I take a plate of food to him. Taking the food out to him I shake him awake. Holding the food out to him I make sure he eats all of it. I stroke his hair after he finishes eating so he can sleep more. "I don't want to sleep more," he mumbles trying to move away. "You shall rest and get better," I tell him a little upset that he just won't try and get better.
           He struggles with me until I lay my arms overtop his chest. "Sleep," I grumble a little annoyed at him not sleeping. He sighs and slowly nods "Okay, okay. I will rest if rest with me," he comments. I shake my head "I need to watch and make sure your okay," I explain to him. He shakes his head no then pulls me closer. "No, I'm not sleeping unless you do," he groans to me. "Billy, please just sleep. Please," I whisper to him sadly.
          He nods softly closing his eyes. I kiss his cheek softly, "rest if you wake up and I'm asleep come cuddle if you'd mind to," I whisper softly. Letting go of him I slowly stroke his hair. He falls asleep holding my arm. Slowly getting my arm from him I carefully get him to let go. Going to the kitchen I make a drink for him then puts it onto the table. Eating some dinner I cheek on Billy thankful that he was still asleep. Checking his forehead he feels fine so I leave him to sleep.
          Doing the dishes and putting away dinner I check on Billy again. Seeing he's still asleep I go to the bathroom and showers trying to relax. Drying off I get dressed, going to check on Billy I see him sleep on my bed. Smiling I kiss his cheek, he stires in his sleep. I stroke his hair laying next to him. His skin is looking a lot warmer and not as white. He moves closer putting his face in my neck. I hug him closer "I'm glad your safe and getting better," I whisper into his ear.
           He kisses my cheek hugging me a lot closer. "Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick. I'm feeling better, sleep," he mumbles and pulls my body down putting my face into his chest. I try to protest but he shushes me kissing my forehead. Sighing I nod then kiss his chest "don't forget to keep resting," I mumble into his chest yawning.

Second Date (Fail)

          I look at Billy outside the backwoods. why is he outside my work. "Hey what are you doing here?" I ask confused wrapping my arms around my chest from the cold air. He stares at me not saying anything. "Billy?" I ask waving my hand in front of his face. He grabs my hand "we're going on a date," he informs me. "I just got off work though," I comment confused at why he wants to do it right now.
           He pushes me inside to the bathrooms. Handing me a bag he pushes me inside the women's bathroom. Groaning I change quickly into the nicer tank top and jeans he had packed for me. Pulling on my jacket I tuck in the tank top then walk out to him. "Ready to go?" I ask him looking around. He nods grabbing my hand then pulls me carefully out of the bar.
          I fall him as we walk farther from my apartment and my work. "Billy? Where are we going?" I ask him confused, he stops as we get to a (m,a,orz). He pays and we enter, he pulls me closer as we walk. I knew a bit about some of the things or I'd read the tags. He freezes and we walk around, we were about halfway through the (m,a,orz). He turns kissing my cheek then rushes out and away. I look at him confused, should I follow him? Fallowing after him he stops me at the door "finish looking, I just need to go think," he mumbles kissing my head than almost ran out the doors.
          Sighing I do as he told me to. Finishing looking around I exit going to a fast food place and eating dinner. Should I bring Billy some or just make him get his own. Shaking my head I walk home holding my jacket close to my body. I was a couple miles away from my home. As it starts to slowly get colder I hug my jacket closer. Getting to my apartment I slip off my shoes ready for sleep now.
          I look to see Billy leaning against the counter. Ignoring him I grab (w,ors), he had his mask on and blood on his knife. "I'm sorry," he tells me, shrugging my shoulder I finish my drink. "Good night Billy," I comment touching his shoulder. "Wait, I just want to apologize. I didn't mean to just leave," he says pulling off his mask. I turn to him, "you had to do what you had to do, it's not that important. But I am really tired," I state stepping backwards taking off my jacket. He sighs and nods softly "good night," he comments sighing. I step forward kissing his cheek "get cleaned up, don't stain my bed," I tell him.
          Walking to my bedroom, I change into pj's. Laying down I hug the pillow smiling. After not too long Billy comes in, I was asleep but not asleep enough for me get rest but not deep asleep for me to not hear or feel things. Moving I feel someone's hand on my cheek. "I'm gonna explain soon what happened, I'm so sorry babe," Billys voice whispers into my ear his breath tickling my cheek. Groaning I turn away from the tickling breath.
          He chuckles softly stroking my hair as my bed shifts. "I care for you, I'll explain tomorrow babe," he whispers nudging his nose against mine pulling me closer. Laying my head on his chest I pull him closer. He pulls me even closer to him.

He Realizes He Is In Love/ He Tells You 7760

Billy's P.O.V
          The date was not supposed to go like that last night. But her telling me facts she knew from the (m,a,orz). She was so cute and polite to all the people around us. The more we walked around and she tells me different things. I like her how was I suppose to know that this would happen?
          How was I meant to know that just by being with her I'd fall for her? I didn't mean to freak out and just leave her in the middle of our date. My feeling for her scared me. Will I try to kill her? It all went round and round in my head as I try to figure out what I'm gonna do. I can't just let go of her, I want her in all ways. So I'll try to make a hint I want her for some fun. Then I'll tell her I have fallen for her.
          I pull my girl closer to me. She was upset after last night even if she didn't admit it. I pull her closer, she had an hour until she had to get up to work. I'll tell her tonight after dinner, give her a massage after work or something. I nuzzle my face into her neck, she'll know by the time she falls asleep tonight that I have fallen for her. I'll also try to have a little fun with my girl. Maybe I'll even fall even more for her.
          When she starts waking up I pull her up kissing her slowly putting my hand on her butt on "accident". She kisses me deeper but stops when her alarm goes off. She turns it off groaning "I need to go shower," she whispers peeking my lips softly. "Can I join?" I ask testing the waters. "Maybe another time I got work to get to," she answers, that's not a no. I nod squeezing her cheek softly then letting her go. She laughs softly then goes and shower.
          I feel a soft kiss on my cheek then quietness. Waking up with an hour to get us dinner. Getting us dinner I set it up on nice plates putting them in the oven on very low heat to keep them heated up. I grab (y/n) the second she comes in the door. Kissing her deeply I press her against the door pressing myself up against her. She gasps kissing me softly, when I pull back she punches me in the arm. "Hey! Giving me a heart attack is not okay," she grumbles, smiling I squeeze her butt then go to get us dinner.
She follows after me by the padding of bare feet on her (h or c). "Time for dinner," I state pulling the plates out of the oven and turning it off. She nods sitting at the table, I wink at her putting the food down. She blushes and starts to slowly eat. When we finish dinner I pull her closer kissing her neck and pulling with the hem of her pants.
          My plan to have some fun slipped away when I kiss her slowly. It's not like she tried to stop me, no she even pulled at mine. Pulling her back to the bedroom I lay down with her. Kissing her neck I whisper softly in her ear "I love you, babe." She freezes and pulls back surprised. "Yes you heard me right I love you," I confirm then kiss her softly. She nuzzles her face into my neck, giving it a soft kiss. (You decide did they have fun or did they cuddle and just sleep? Tell me which one you choose, it would be interesting to know.)

When It's Your Time Of The Month/I Love You's

                    Preview of Wednesday
          I smile down at Billy, he's been trying so hard to take care of me even though I don't need help with this week. He puts his head on my shoulder sighing, I laugh smiling at him he seems like such a butt, but really he is a kind man. Leaning down I kiss him slowly "I l-"
Billys' P.O.V
Saturday
          I could smell blood when (y/n) entered her apartment after work. She was more sluggish and groaning. "Are you okay babe?" I ask leaning over the couch to look at her. She groans laying on me and the couch. "Long day of crap," she mumbles into my leg "why babe?" I question stroking her hair, the blood smells stronger now that she's closer. "Female problems," she mumbles, I nod my head in understanding. Sidney use to always complain about it, "want me to get you chocolate or chips?" I ask her wanting to help. She shakes her head "nah, I just wanna lay here and be with you," she says looking up at me. I nod hugging her, "you can have anything you want," I answer her laying with her.
Sunday
          Sitting up I see (y/n) pulling down her tank top and tucking it into her pants. "You want me to come to work with you?" I ask her, worrying about her. She nods slowly "kind of, you make everything easier. But you don't have to," she answers me. Standing up I get dressed quickly "I'll come with you babe," I tell her, I watch her pack a small backpack of stuff. Walking with her to her work, I hug her by her waist. I sit at the bar talking with (y/n) when it's not busy, it was hard to not bash in people's faces as they flirt with her. On our way home I carry her on my back since she had to work 2 hours longer. She was fast asleep by the time I made it to our house.
Monday
          She slept soundly last night hugging me to her body. I had to take off her pants and make her go to the restroom and she pulled me close to her body as she slept. I was still asleep it seems when she went to work. Waiting for her to come home I clean the apartment. When she comes home I serve us dinner smiling. Shooing her to shower I wait for her to come out. When she comes out I make her lay down, I slowly massage her back. When she falls asleep I kiss down her back then hugs her softly.
Tuesday
          Waking up to (y/n) sitting next to me poking my cheek. Looking back at her I pull her down on me hugging her close to me. She smiles kissing my cheek then getting up. Fallowing her I see she made us some buffet breakfast of cereal. She had 2 large bowls out along with 2 medium bowls. "Pick your bowl and make the breakfast cereal mixture of your chose," she tells me slowly pouring 2 different bowls of cereal into a large bowl. Fallowing her lead we make large bowls of cereal. Sitting on her couch we enjoy them and a few beers as we watch horror shows and movies. When breakfast was over we had taken out for lunch and fried greens with shrimp and rice for lunch.
Wednesday
          I didn't know what to do for today. I wanted to make her laugh she I played card tricks, told jokes and used cheesy pickup lines. By 3 I was tired but she was smiling and happy. Leaning my head on her shoulder I sigh softly. My body is tired and so is my brain. But they are both happy and very content. I feel her lips on mine making my eyes focus. "I love you my cheesy drunk pain in the butt," she whispers against my lips, grabbing her face I pull her closer deepening the kiss. "I know," I mumble between kisses enjoying that she's all mine.

(F/y/p) = flavor you prefer
(P/b) = preferred beverage
(G/n) = grandparents name, the one you like
(Gm or gp) = grandmother or grandfather
(m,a,orz) = museum, art gallery, or zoo
(w,ors) = water or soda
(h or c) = hardwood or carpet

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

0 0 1
Happy Halloween! This is a sequel to a horror story I wrote years ago, I wanted to write a horror story in October for a while and finally accomplish...
703K 10.2K 55
This is my first one so don't hate if you have request plz tell me there will be more CP, I promise ya'll. thank you so much peace out and enjoy my s...
115K 3.3K 26
Y/n was just a little girl that moved to a new town. How could sticking up for a little boy make her fear her life later on? This is a Michael Myers...
571K 16.1K 31
Copy right 2013 - Alyssa C.- Humor Romance Vampire SEQUEL IS OUT‼️‼️ (UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!)