(M/n) (L/n) Seme Male Read...

By KuroRyuShi

(M/n), a saiyan, who travel the universe in search of a planet with the best food, landed on earth. There he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
Chapter 6 part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

4.8K 153 60
By KuroRyuShi

“Hehehe! This is the best day ever~!” (M/n) hum as he near one of his teammates, Haku, who was blushing as the (h/c)ette was getting closer. While his second teammate, Dark, was also humming to the same tune. “Ku-chan! Dark! I'm here! Let's get this show up and running!” the Saiyan exclaim as he pass them and ran into the building.

“Heh! Alright, let's do this!” Dark crackle, before racing after the (h/c)ette. “I hope they don't get into a fight before I get there,” Haku said as he quickly rush after them, knowing that the duo is most likely to get in trouble together.

Little time skip, they're inside the building

 “Come on, guys! I can smell the bloodlust of others on this floor!” (M/n) said with excitement coating his words as he floated up the stairs. “We're coming, (M/n)-kun! However, why are we going to the second floor and not the third one, where the test is being held? This could be a trap,” Haku comment on the weirdness of this, which made the fighting loving duo to stop in their tracks.

“I hadn't thought of that,” the (h/c)ette laugh nervously, as he scratched the back of his head, while the greenette tilt his head toward the right, before speaking. “Honestly, I would had sense them trying to jump us and shit like that after many years of living with Airon. Also, we can count on my left eye! Beside, there is like no way that we will lose unless they know our weakness, since 1: (M/n) is like a overpowered motherfucker and is the ‘Elder’ of the Saiyan race. Also, it fucking seem like he is one of the 7 deadly sins, that is being hunted down like he is their last meal. 2 : you, Haku, is a scary motherfucker when you use your damn max up speed of yours, and there a chance that isn't your maximum power. Oh let's not fucking forget that your ass got a Kekkei genkai, and you can send people into a fucking fake death! Last and finally 3 : I'm a badass, top of the top Demon Fox, Angel hybrid. I'm like the unkillable motherfucker on this team. In fact, I'm like the first and the last of my kind, so this team is basically overpowered. Now, let's enter this shit!”

After Dark’s first and might be the only smart speech, he will ever make in his life, the trio finally enter the room.

With Airon

“W-what the hell. I feel like the underworld is freezing, while the heaven is on the verge of an apocalyptic end,” Airon muttered to himself as he hold himself to keep himself from shaking, but the godly trio heard him.

“Hm?” Shenron was the first to question what the fuck was wrong with the bluette, but quickly realized it might have something to do with Dark, so he decided not to bother.

Beerus and Weiss didn't even bother to give a fuck about it as they continue to find and eat Dark’s candy stash.

Back with our main character

As soon the trio enter the room, the first thing they saw was a girl getting the shit kick out of her and Team 7, who stare at the scene in shock.

Now knowing (M/n), there was 2 things that he could do in this situation.

A: Go help the girl and get a possible and most likely kicked the fuck out of the guy, who look like a total cutie and get 2 slaves in this move.

Or B: Don’t even bother to give a damn about the girl and instead go greet the adorable uke team, who he’s thinking about destroying in bed, instead of battle.

…..

….

..

.

B won without a lick of hesitation as the (h/c)ette floated over the girl and tackle the trio. “Guys! I missed you so much! You guys didn't done anything that I wouldn't know of, right,” the (h/c)ette spoke as he groped their ass with a wide grin. “Hm? This scent...it smells similar…” (M/n) stop cuddling them as he sniff the air, while his teammates for the exams, were kinda in a argument, meaning Dark is growling at Haku for stopping him from attacking others, but the brunette just ignore the greenette’s anger.

“Listen...this is our kindne-” before the male could even begin the whole speech, he was tackle into the ground by the Saiyan, who cuddle his face into his neck. ‘He smell like one of the guards at the gate...so this must be how they look like when they were younger...how cute,’ (M/n) thought as he casually lick the bandaged boy’s neck. Luckily, but unfortunately for those who wanted a lemon, before anything could get even more hot and clothes are sent flying, Haku appear behind the older male and pulled him off the boy.

‘WAIT! IS THAT HAKU!?’ Naruto thought with shock clouding his features. ‘SHIT! HE GOING TO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE ON WINNING (M/N)’S HEART!’

Dammit! I thought we left him in the Waves! Well, either he follow us, which I doubt it since he doesn't seem like the type. Or he is (M/n)’s teammate, since the only way for (M/n) to join the Exam by having teammates. Hmph, he better only be a teammate. Hey, what are you doing? Heh. Another book or maybe a chapter done! Thank you for the lovely info!’ Sakura could only grit his teeth in anger at the fact that Raya had took notes on his love life.

‘Hn. Sigh...of course he’ll go after Haku as a teammate...that mean I get another go at him,’ Sasuke thought with a smirk as he try not to think of other things like if they get together.

“Ku-chan~! Let me go so I can make him my slave! Please with a lot of chocolate,” the (h/c)ette whine as Haku started to pull him out of the room. Haku didn't say a thing, but continue to pull him out the room, while Team 7, well Sasuke reveal that this was the second floor and was soon attack by the boy in the bandage.

Haku had already disappear with (M/n), by the time Lee step in and blocked their attacks. ‘Heh, it seem that Haku want the D here and now,’ Dark thought with a smirk as he continued to watch Team Gai interact with Team 7. ‘...wait. WHAT THE FUCK AM I STANDING HERE FOR? I SHOULD LOOK FOR MY CAMERA AND FOLLOW THEM!!!’ Dark was out of the room with that thought and was zooming down the hallways. ‘WAIT FOR ME, BEAUTIFUL YAOI!!’

In a room on the second floor

“Ku-chan~ I'm sorry~. We all know I couldn't help myself,” (M/n) try to calm Haku down as the said brunette lock the door behind him. Haku didn't say a thing as he got closer to the (h/c)ette, with his hair covering his eyes.

‘Shit. I'm going to die, am I? Welp, I hope someone come to my grave everyday and pour soda on it….and to bury me next to my greatest and bestest companion and friend, my magical endless cup,’ the Saiyan thought as the ice user got closer and wrapped his arms around his neck. Before (M/n) could get a word out, Haku press their lips together.

While the (h/c)ette was surprised by this action, since he thought it was going to be awhile till he was able to bring the brunette to the Yaoi side, but it doesn't mean that he wasn't going to let a uke take control. The Saiyan wrapped his arms around the brunette’s hips, as the kiss got hotter and soon tongues were added in.

Unfortunately for the duo, the thing that they called air or oxygen was needed, so they parted for a second, panting as they stare into eachother's eyes.

“....Haku...before this goes any further, I got to say-” (M/n) begins by using the brunette’s real name to show that he was serious, only to be interrupted by the girly male, who dove in for another kiss. “I already know about the Harem, Dark told me and to be honest, I think it’ll be hot watching you fuck others. Now that's out of the way, just shut up and ruin me,” Haku spoke against the (h/c)ette’s lips before pushing the said male into a chair and then straddle his hips.

THE LEMON START HERE

“Heh. That's so adorable of you, Ku-chan,” (M/n) lick his lips as Haku remove his scarf and started kissing his neck. The brunette grind his ass against the hardening bulge.

The brunette smile against the little mark, he made, before mewling, when (M/n) started to grope his ass with one hand, while the other slip inside his shirt and pinch his pink, hard nipple.

“Ngh~♡! M-more!” Haku moaned as he slipped his dick out of his pants, as he tugged the (h/c)ette’s out of his. The brunette grab their cocks together and started to pump them at a slow pace, which cause the both of them to moan from pleasure. The Saiyan slip his finger inside Haku, causing the boy to moan even louder.

As Haku stroke their cocks, getting faster and faster with each stroke, the older male was thrusting his finger at a wonderful pace, before adding another, which the brunette groan in pleasure and pain from it. “(M/n)~♡! H-hurry and put i-it in!” Haku mewl as he felt a knot in his stomach, knowing that he’s about to cum. “I want your dick in my ass! I want to be filled with your cum!”

(M/n) only smirk, before pulling his fingers out, which made the brunette whine, also turning him around, so he could lean his back against his chest. “Don’t wake the dead, Ku-chan~!”

With that said, (M/n) thrust inside, making Haku scream in pleasure mix with pain. The brunette moan as he hold his shirt up, trying to not ruin it with his pre-cum, just when the Saiyan lift him up to the tip, before dropping him back onto his cock.

“Ah~♡! (M-m/n)!” the brunette moan as each thrust hit his prostitute. “I-i’m cumming!”

The Saiyan move his hand over the brunette’s cock just in time, as the feminine male had his first climax. The older male remove his hand from Haku’s semi hard cock, and brought it up to the said male’s face. “Here, Ku-chan~! Have a taste of your essence~” the (h/c)ette purred into the younger male’s ear, causing his cock to harden once again at his words. Haku done as asked with a moan as (M/n) rubbed his hips in time with his thrusts.

The brunette moan louder after cleaning his mess off of his lover as the male started to abuse his prostitute, going even faster and harder than before. “(M-m/n)~!” Haku pants out as he was soon getting push over the edge for the second time and so soon after his first one. “Tell me, Haku~♡! Do you want it inside or outside~” (M/n) moan into the brunette’s ear, making him shudder in pleasure at the words. “B-both! Claim me i-in-ah! Inside and out! Make sure everyone know I'm yours!” Haku spoke as he push back just in time with his thrust, making it even more pleasurable for the both of them.

The Saiyan hit Haku’s prostitute, sending him over the edge, causing the boy to cried out as his cum cover his stomach and his shirt. “B-beautiful,” the (h/c)ette grunted out as he cum inside, coating the insides, before pulling out and painted Haku’s beautiful ass in his semen, making the said boy moan even more from it.

The Lemon is over

The two newly lovers cuddle a little bit, but remember that they didn’t had enough time to be late to the Chunin Exam.

“SHIT! I MISSED ALL THE GOOD PART!” a voice yelled from above, causing the duo to look up and see Dark hanging on the ceiling like burglar seeking in, with the black clothing, and night vision goggles, but camera kinda ruin it. “What the fuck were you doing, Dark,” (M/n) grin a evil ass grin, causing the greenette to stare at him for a second with a blank look, before taking a few more pics.

“Trying to get rich, what else does it look like,” Dark said as he lowered himself to the ground and his clothes reverted back to his jacket and shorts. Haku and (M/n) just stare at him in disbelief, before Haku asked an important question. “How did you get in here without us noticing?”

“Pft. I make portals for a damn living, beside you don't underestimate a person who need money or love Yaoi. Now here, I'm pretty sure that you don't want to walk out there with your shirt like that, also hurry the fuck up or we miss something awesome!” Dark tossed Haku some clothing that look the same to the ones, he is wearing, trying to leave the room only to be stopped by (M/n), who got his shorts on after wiping away the cum.

“I hope you're not going to do anything with those pictures, Dark,” the Saiyan hold Dark’s shoulder with a strong grip, as the demon glance at him. “Fine. I won't sell it to no fangirls or the ninja fangirls either,” Dark pouted, as (M/n) release him, with a now normal smile, while Haku finally appear after cleaning himself and putting on the copy of his clothing.

‘But I didn't promise it nor did I say I wouldn't sell this to the orange author brat,’ Dark thought with a grin as the newly lovers walk ahead of him, all of them in a fast pace to the door, which they saw Zabuza standing there. With his new hitai-ate around his neck, wearing the jounins vest, and without any bandage around his face was enough for him to look like a different person.

“Hurry up and enter. Have fun on this little trip.”

Longest chapter of my life. But Yay it's summer now! Anyway sorry if the lemon look weird or rush, because I stop many times during making it. Now still next time in (M/n) (L/n) in the Chunin Exam!
P.s. Please, help me come up with new kinda girly nicknames for Haku and Iruka that involves their name in some way. Because I keep messing them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 986 37
┊ ┊ ┊𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 ┊ ┊˚★ 。˚⋆ 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 ˚★ (ᴗ_ ᴗ ) ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁『 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠...
37.5K 379 55
Y/n a saiyan born in 2XXX has grown up aspiring to be one thing... a hero. Join him on this adventure in My Hero Academia. I don't own anything from...
393K 7.6K 36
"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆..." sovereign - seme male reader (one-shots)
244K 5.1K 64
(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out with them. He preferred to go training...