Elsie-Rae's Having a Baby

De biscuit_dunker

After a series of disastrous dates Elsie's sister set her up on a blind date with Will. He was obnoxious, un... Mai multe

Elsie-Rae's Having a Baby - by @biscuit_dunker
I wanna be your wifey
Hangover Hell
Not wifey material
Hangover Hell pt.2
Girl's just wanna have fun!
Gettin' dizzy in brizzy
I Just Called . . .
It all happened in a flash
Every Little Helps
When Life Gives You Lemons . . .
Super Dad
Chocolate Brownie Heaven
World's best BFF 🧡
Fruit of the Womb
Like Peas & Carrots
I Ain't Sayin' She A Goldigga . . .
Run Forrest Run
Papa Don't Preach
Three Little Birds
Every Fig Will Be Okay
Fruit of the Womb pt.2
Womb with a View
Prosecco & Pawsecco
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall . . .
Orange You Just So Beautiful
World's Best BFF ❤
Mother Knows Best
18
Mother Knows Best pt.2
Second Hand Smoke & Gossip
No Room at the Inn
Womb with a view pt2
New Year, Same Old Me
Jaded January
Nesting Brain & Baby Instinct
Table for 3
Iceberg Right Ahead!
The Trouble with Txtin'
The Trouble with Txtin' pt. 2
Bad Dad
S̶e̶x̶ with the ex
Trouble Town
If cabbages had lungs
Bingo & Baby Showers
A No Funday Sunday
This Sh!t Banana's 🍌
When life gives you watermelons and onion ring's

Summer Lovin'

291 28 1
De biscuit_dunker

When I got back from Magaluf last night, I'd barely walked through passport control and switched my phone on when I received a text from Will. I was not expecting that, he was in Zante with his mates, I mean, why would he want to message me when he was supposed to be off getting wasted?

He asked me if I fancied spending Friday's lunch break with him — a picnic together in the park, just the two of us. It caught me off guard, I mean, yeah, we've spent a few nights together; he even stayed at my place the night before I went off for Sophie's hen-do, but he'd been adamant that this thing between us was just a bit of fun. Just sex, no feelings involved, that's what he'd said.

And I was more than happy to go along with that, a little summer fling never harmed anyone, right? I mean look at Danny and Sandy, things worked out okay for them in the end. Yeah, I know I'd spent months and months pining over Ben and there was a time when I thought I'd never be happy again, but I am now. It wasn't like I was going to fall in love with Will though; I wasn't going to get my heart broken all over again.

Then I went to Magaluf. We met Calum on the first day; he'd pestered us every-single-day trying to flog us tickets to some foam party, even offering to throw in a free kiss, as if that would persuade us. But I couldn't face the thought of snogging Calum with his stupid tattoo's and dimples that appeared every time he smiled, and I found those super-tight Ralph Lauren shorts he wore a complete turn-off.

I suppose that was when I realised I was in a little deeper than I planned to be. It's hard not to develop some sort of feelings for someone when you spent so much time together, like, I'm not in love with Will, I know that, but I kind of like him, a lot.

So, of course, I agreed to go for a picnic in the park with him; it was certainly better than spending my lunch break looking at Laura, the sour-faced cow.

It's funny how Friday's usually come round pretty quickly, but it's only been two days since Will text me, and it seems like forever.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

163K 6.4K 58
When Lily meets Max again at his sisters wedding, she still feels the crush she had on him when she was fifteen. However, even when things seem to be...
183K 5.3K 38
A story in which a young girl has to discover who she truely is in the confines of an arranged marriage, and has to find a way to get out of the arr...
276K 10.1K 39
Peyton wakes up the next morning with a terrible headache and a band on her wedding finger. She can't remember what happened and all she can think is...
Who Knew De

ChickLit

21 0 8
Carmen's life was turned upside down when she found out about her ex and her sister slept together. 3 years later Carmen finds out that now they are...