The Pack Slut

Por VHThompson

They thought I did it without a reason. Did they not realize I knew what they called me behind my back as I w... Mais

Copyright!
WARNING NOTICE!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Cover!!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Notice
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 64

1.2K 47 32
Por VHThompson

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that starting June 25th I won't be online as much so I'm not sure I'll have time to update all summer as I will be away at a camp for the whole two months. Hopefully I'll try to work on updates during that time so when I have a splash of wifi I will update something. I don't use data that often so I'm not sure how this will work out but hopefully it will. Now onwards to the story!! Enjoy!

Felicity's POV.

It is finally the day of the concert. Even though I had a fall after playing a music piece which caused me to remember everything from my past, I am still playing today. I don't care, I need to perform. Since he saw me on the floor Kendrick has been trying to get me to change my mind after what happened but I told him he needed to hear it along with everyone else who tried to convince me otherwise too. I told them I needed to do this for myself and that they will only understand why once they do. It will help them understand me.

This piece I am going to perform describes my life, and who I am today. I told them I wasn't changing my mind, and now that I've regained my memory I will be okay, I just now it. Tonight I will be performing the greatest piece of my life! Thank goodness I bought a dress for tonight months ago, it was gorgeous, and just perfect. It was deep black, floor length and completely backless. There was a slit from the floor all the way down to my mid thigh on the left side and the chest was a deep v-neck. Holding the dress together are two thin straps that attach to the front parts of the dress just above my chest and curl around to the back of my shoulders with a single string tying the two arm straps together. From the two shoulder staps is a string that ties a knot across the middle of my back where I've left a long length of string hanging down along my spine for delicate detailing. My makeup is a dark smokey eye matched with a deep red lipstick and my is hair done half up with flawless curls falling down my back in waves.

I'm on my way to the town hall where the concert will held. With me on this car ride is Kendrick beside me driving and Lana, Warren and Dan in the back. We've decided to all arrive together. It takes us thirty minutes from the pack house to the town hall, and we're about five minutes out. We arrive early since those performing tonight need to be at the concert hall before the show begins for final arrangements.

I walk inside and there is commotion galore! Everything happens so fast, together with the other performers and those in charge we run through the format of what's going to happen tonight. In no time people are beginning to arrive and taketheir seats. The town hall is ginormous, the room is like an opera house room, which for the record, is what it is used for at times. It's holds hundreds of people, and tonight it's completely full. When I arrived, myself along with the others were told there will be scouts in the audience and everyone grew nervous and flustered. Contrary to the others I've been fine, I'm not nervous or scared. Although I have many guests I am performing for tonight, there is only a select few that I'm really playing for and one very special person in particular.

While others are performing I patiently wait during each performance before my own, it's a two hour show and I'm the last one. I'm not sure why I'm the last one but I guess there is a reason for everything. I just have to focus on doing my best and playing my heart out. I've never been one to wear my heart on my sleeve but tonight I am. While waiting back stage I take a peak through the curtains and find the people I'm specifically looking for, he must have felt my eyes because Kendrick turns in my direction and sees me. He blows me a kiss and winks at me. I pretend to catch his kiss and press it against my lips, he chuckles at my actions and smiles. I blow him one back and he does the same, thankfully no one seems to notice our little private interaction and I'm grateful.

"Felicity, Felicity!" I turn my neck and spot Mr. Vanderhoof walking through the other performers towards me. I turn back to Kendrick who is still looking at me and wave goodbye while I turn around. Before I fully glance away I see him turn back to the stage infront of him with a smile on his face. I can't help but think in that moment of how handsome he is tonight. Everyone is dressed to impress in gowns, suits and ties. What can I say? I love a man in a suit and my mate is the handsomest I've ever seen.

"Felicity, the night is almost over. There is just two more performances and then you're up. Are you sure you can do this? After the other day?" I press my hand to his shoulder, "I can do this. I need to. There is no way I'm walking on that stage without performing this piece." Mr. Vanderhoof and I have decided that instead of me playing this piece alone I will be accompanied by the orchestra that, thankfully, already knows the piece well. Together we will be performing Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's piece Romance, Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, I've been playing it all day in my head while tapping my fingers. I'm ready for this. 

Finally the other performances are finished and I prepare to walk out on stage, I hear the host for tonight's concert step forward and announce my name and what I will be playing. "Ladies and gentlemen, let's put our hands together to Felicity Snowden." As the clapping starts I step forward and walked towards the piano that was rolled on stage for me and locked in place. As I sit I adjust my dress and the bench below me. I don't look around me at all and let my mind blank to focus on the task before me.

As I take a deep breath I raise my hands to the keys and while exhaling begin to play. The song starts off happy and peaceful, with a joyful tune accompanied by the orchestra. The happy tune continues on for some time but slowly progresses and deep notes of sadness mixed with a little happiness play. Slowly the tempo of my fingers quickens and the sound changes into ones of doom and pain, and before my eyes once again I see imagines. While I was playing the happy notes I thought of the happy portions of my life when everything was good and then as I get to the deeper part of the song I begin to see the horrible things that happened to me, the loss of my mother, the brutal death of my best friend Adrian, the abuse, the last time time father left me, and Kendrick's rejection. I feel wetness fall from my eyes and I hear a sharp splash as a tear hits the keys. I keep playing, I put gusto into my fingers and the song, I show the world the sorrow and pain I've had in my life. The buildup comes and then crashes down, everything is on display of the day I killed my father and lost my memory.

Slowly the song starts to slow and once again happier notes shine through the gloom, except their calmer. I remember and see the moment Kendrick and I got together, how he cared for me, helped me. The moments where we worked together to make me able to accept touch, the way my heart felt when he told me he loved me without shame or embarrassment and any falsity. The times when we first met, when he pursued me, stood up for me against others, and then we walked holding hands. The tears continued to fall down my face except this time I have a smile on my face. I can't see through the tears but I can feel the keys and I get so lost in the music that it feels magical. I don't make a single mistake once. There is not a single sound in the room, it's completely silent, not even a gasp or an inhale of breath.

I show them, I show them what my life has been like, and what it has become. Warren told me before we arrived here tonight that whole pack was going to be here to see me and a few others perform but I'm only playing this for my friend, and for him. The love of my life, the one and only man I will ever love. My soul mate.  Finally I get the last few notes and I play them the hardest I can, I have to end this perfectly. I keep going and then as the last notes come a finish them with everything I am, and then I'm done.

I lift my hands to my eyes and wipe the tears so I can see again. The room is now completely silent. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I notice someone stand and begin to clap alone. Then everyone moves to stand and clap, the expressions on their faces appear as if they are in a trance. I turn to the audience and my eyes catch his, he has a proud smile on his face and it makes me smile even broader back at him knowing he was the first to applaud. Everyone is on their feet and are clapping for me. My eyes bulge from their sockets and only then realize how many people enjoyed my performance, my sensitive ears hurt from the boom of the applause.

"Felicity. Felicity!" I turn to see Mr. Vanderhoof walking towards me and is directing all the other performers to walk out on stage. We all gather together and stand in a line, holding onto each others hands. Collectively we all take a bow, I can see the smiles of my fellow performers. I'm so happy that with the end of my performance, the concert ended on a good close. After ten minutes the applause finally begins to die down as all the performers set off the stage and towards the audience, greeting those they know. I am the last to get off the stage and head for my friends. Dan is the first to reach me and with consideration wraps his arms around me giving me plenty time to refuse him or open my arms to accept him. Over his shoulder I see Mr. Vanderhoof observing Dan's actions with a curious look, I may need to explain part why I am like this to him. I know now he will not judge me, although there is quite an age gap we've sort of become friends this past semester.

Everyone else finally reaches us through the crowd and I'm hugged by Lana and Warren, and Warren's parents come to congratulate me as well. Passing pack members congratulate me and a few others reach out to me but pull their hands back remembering my aversion to touch, and smile and nod in thanks for their understanding and sensitivity. Again I see Mr. Vanderhoof has noticed as he gets close to congratulate me along with everyone else. Soon enough I hope their touch won't bother me as much and my instinct to pull away will lessen. It may never go away but knowing that they all take precautions with me warms my heart. I can still see Mr. Vanderhoof's eyes on the group around me and I can see him questions in his eyes He has this knowing look in his eyes like he's putting a puzzle together in his head.

I look around me but I don't see him, "where's Kendrick? I saw him earlier but I don't see him anymore." Lana points behind me and I turn around. There before me standing handsomely is my mate with the happiest smile and a huge, and I mean huge bouquet of roses. I gasp in surprise and walk towards him and onto the stage where he's standing, waiting for me. "Ken- Kendrick...what is this?" I see tears pool in his eyes as he looks at me, he slowly reaches a hand towards me and partway to my face I grab it out of the air and press his hand to my cheek. "I love you Felicity, after everything and all the scary moments I had to fight through to get to you. I couldn't possibly be more blessed than to have someone like you as my mate. That piece you just played, I want you to know I understand everything and I heard every word you can't say yet. It was about you wasn't it? What you wanted to show all of us tonight? You are so strong, my love. For enduring all you have and continue to be that special light I need in my life. So I'll say it again. I love you. With all of my heart. Not a day will go by where I will not need you or want you in my life. I'll always be yours." The tears I wiped away after my performance are back but this time I am so happy. I smile through my tears.

"Felicity Snowden, tonight I ask you for the chance to spend the rest of our lives together. The chance for me to be the happiest man I can be with you by my side. I promise to always keep a smile on your face, to hold you through your nightmares, to tell you how beautiful you are every single day and to never let you go. I will never let you go. So I ask, my love. Will you make me the happiest man and marry me so we can start forever?" Kendrick gets down on one knee before me and while balancing the huge bouquet on his one knee, he pulls out a ring from his pocket. It's simple but beautiful and just the perfect size in stone. It's not too flashy and big but not too small. It's perfect for us.

Joy warms my heart but then in my shock I freeze. I don't feel anything, my mind goes blank and I don't know what to say. As I stand their frozen I see the smile wither away off his face. I take a wavering step back and another, and shakily open my mouth to answer.

_______________________________________

Holy crap this is a long chapter! Honestly I was not planning this proposal, it was supposed to be many chapters down the road but as I've said continuously throughout this story, this story writes itself! I hope you like it!!!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this chapter!!

-Viorra

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.4K 264 15
(READ PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THE 1ST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK)))) THIS BOOK WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MENTIONED: BLOOD,SEX, VIOLENCE,FIGHTING, DIRTY SEX...
35.4K 667 21
(READ BEFORE CONTINUNG) THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES, MATURE LANGUAGE, KINKS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU.))...
379K 2.1K 18
"This room is going to be your most pleasurable days, and your most painful. I'm going to pleasure you to the point you can't handle it, till the poi...
86.7K 528 18
In which a married woman falls into the embrace of another man