[KH/FF] Treachery of Fate: Bl...

Panda-Gom द्वारा

[Name] [Surname] became orphaned at five, raised behind the shadows of Japan's mountains. After an unexpected... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
Credits / Author's Note

Chapter 5

4.8K 89 31
Panda-Gom द्वारा

Both you and Tifa came home to a silent house. She gave you some of her old clothes which you neatly stacked into your dresser. You then unpacked what little you had, hiding your katana beneath your bed, and went to shower. You skipped down the stairs in a pair of dark blue pajamas and shirt when Tifa had called for dinner. You took a seat at the empty dinner table, watching as Tifa pulled something out of the oven. Coming into the kitchen was the spikey haired blonde who had found you last night, Cloud. He made his way to the fridge and poked his head in, pulling out a soda.

"Tifa, Auron said that the girl from last night joined his dojo today and she beat up Angeal," he smirked at the fact.

You cleared your throat," Ahem, Cloud, that girl just happened to be me," you raised your hand with a cocky smile plastered onto your face.

His eyes widened, but then slowly retracted to their normal size. "You sure can fight for someone who was half dead nearly 24 hours ago," he noted.

You crossed your arms and looked down," You can only imagine what I've been through to be like that," you muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing!," you forced a smile on your face. He shook his head and turned back to Tifa, helping her with something.

You sat there thinking. How were you going to explain this to everyone? Did they even know your Earth existed? Most of all, did you even want to go back? You shook your head. 'No,' you thought,' it's better here. I think- I know that I'll be safe and besides, it's a chance for another beginning.... But should I tell them what really happened to me? All those people I assisted in killing others on group assassinations... My first and final mission.'

"[Name]? Hey, [Name]?," Tifa asked. She and Cloud were looking at you with concern.

Your head snapped up to them. "Yeah? Need help guys?," you bit your lip, embarrassed.

They exchanged looks. "How did you get here?," Cloud asked.

"Well I...," you sighed," I don't know. First thing, I was on Earth, and it was a normal day. Next thing I know, I wake up here, all bloody."

"With a sword?," he raised an eyebrow.

You nodded," Yeah, it's my father's. I was moving things around in my room when it happened."

"Was there anything you had that you don't anymore?," Tifa asked setting food on the table.

"My mother's jade necklace..."

They both nodded, but Tifa continued," Well, we'll go to Auron tomorrow. Maybe he can find a portal so you can go home."

"Or we can ask a teleporter who can jump worlds," Cloud added.

Your eyes began to sting, thinking of the syndicate, but you held the tears back, clenching your fists in anger and gritting your teeth," Do I have to go back home?"

Tifa frowned and crouched down next to where you were sitting. She held your clenched hands and gave them a reassuring squeeze. She shook her head," [Name], you don't have to go back if you don't want to. But I'm sure everyone you know will miss you, won't they? Like your parents or your friends."

You shook your head, and bit your lip, hard. "They're dead. All of them."

Tifa's face crossed with pain and Cloud frowned. "All of them? How?," she asked.

You sniffed, but swallowed up your pain and sat up straight. "My mother died giving birth to me. My father and friends were murdered by some bandits when I was 5. I escaped before they could get to me and I've been alone since. But it doesn't matter, everyone dies," you replied coolly.

A tear rolled down Tifa's cheek and she looked down, regretting her questions. The pain she saw in your eyes was all too common to her. Cloud rubbed your shoulder soothingly. "You won't be alone anymore; we'll be here for you. You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like," he whispered reassuringly. You nodded and sighed, knowing you just lied about half your past right there; but, its better they not know. If the shinobi found their way into this world, you'd go willingly, no questions asked in order to protect them.

Dinner passed slowly, and Tifa informed you of the school you'd start attending next week. It was Tuesday today, the second day of spring break for the academy. She mentioned that you needed to possess a gift in order to be in it, but if she were to talk to the principal beforehand, then maybe he'd let you stay for a while, so you could see whether or not you truly had powers to begin with. Hopefully you did, and you wouldn't have to go to school on some other world, being that Hollow Bastion was the only place for people who had gifts.

After dinner, you decided to go straight to bed, being that you were already tired, and it was a long day. You heard the door slam open and angry footsteps stop up the stairs and to the room across from yours. Cloud's yells were echoing through the hall and another boy's voice yelled back. Again, a door slammed, and you heard the same angry marching going downstairs. Cloud's yells followed them, until they were heard no more. What was that?

The next morning, Tifa decided to take you to the hospital so your cuts could be checked on. She gave you an old pair of high-tops so you wouldn't need to wear the combat boots all the time. Despite your resistance to go, you grudged down the stairs after getting ready. Cloud had already left and Tifa was in the kitchen cooking, a boy sitting on the counter talking to her. He had dark blonde hair which was spiked neatly and blue eyes. He looked a lot like the boy you knocked out the other day, but his chains where different, which told you that this was his twin. When his eyes fell on you, he immediately sat up straight and smacked the back of his head on the cupboard. You flinched away involuntarily at his pain and walked up to both of them.

"Morning Tifa! Uh, are you okay?," you asked the boy. He nodded in response, rubbing where he got hit.

"Good morning [Name]! This is Roxas, he's Cloud's little brother, and Ven's twin," Tifa nodded towards him. He was wincing when he touched a certain spot.

You strolled over to the fridge and got an ice pack from inside, then walked back over to him. You pulled his hand down, got on your tiptoes, and set the ice pack behind his head. He blushed sheepishly when you pulled away and he held it himself, you smiled back in return. You heard a click and turned to see Tifa smiling with a camera in her hands. You pouted and tried to snatch it away from her. "C'mon Tifa, that's mean! Delete it!!," you whined.

She smirked and shook her head in reply. "Sorry [Name], you two just looked so adorable together!!," she gushed. Her phone then rang, making both of you jump in surprise. She left the room, camera in hand, to go answer it. You sighed and ate a piece of cooked bacon, sitting on the kitchen's island. Tifa walked in moments later. "[Name], let's go. A doctor's available to see you right now. Roxas, you're coming too, I think you might have a concussion," she held in the urge to laugh, while you giggled at the poor boy's expense. He blushed another shade of red, as he left to get ready.

The hospital here was just as eerie as the ones back on Earth. Everything was surrounded by life, but then again by death. As you waited in the small room you were assigned in, you nervously traced the plain white walls with your eyes. You hated the hospital. Death could be smelled here in the anesthetics, and you knew that if hospitals were meant to save people, maybe your mother would be alive today... After your near death experience, you finally accepted that death just is a normal, everyday part of life, and as far as you were concerned, you were a lucky one who had just happened to get another chance.

A knock came to the door and you called whoever it was in. The door opened and in stepped a tall, handsome doctor. He was no older than a college student and at the most 19 or 20 years old. He had soft blonde hair that was cut short, and captivating brown eyes. He stood before you, still looking at the clipboard in his hands. The one thing that caught your eye was the key hanging around his neck, and the gun charm.

"Are you really a doctor?," you blurted out, raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled in response, and nodded his head, still looking through the papers. "Yes Miss [Surname], I'm a doctor."

"Yeah but... Dude you look really young," you gushed, your eyes widening for emphasis.

He sighed and wrote something onto the page with a small smirk," Of course, after all I am an intern. However, because I'm highly skilled, they promoted me to being a doctor. Strange isn't it?," he let out a small chuckle and finally looked up at you. You noticed his eyes staring blankly into yours. They softened, and he finally seemed to fall back into reality.

"What? do I really look that scary?," you asked frowning.

He shook his head and smiled," No- no- it's just that you're... Never mind. Well, Miss [Surname], my name is Dr. Bunansa, but you can call me Balthier," he flashed another smile. "May I see your wounds? Tifa has informed me you may need proper stitches."

You nodded and sighed, reluctantly showing him each and every wound. Most were healing alright, but the deep gashes, like the one on your stomach needed stitches- which he gave you- after many minutes of coaxing. When finished, he took you to a room where you were x- rayed, and had your blood pressure, heartbeat, breathing, and other senses checked for any unusual signs. You were then taken back to the same room as before, where Balthier drew your blood as a test sample for various diseases. He then began to walk you to the front desk to get checked out and meet up with Tifa.

"So, darling, how long have you been in Hollow Bastion? I believe I haven't met you before, and if you went to the school, I'm sure my brother would have said something by now about you," he said turning to you.

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. "Well, actually, I just got here yesterday. I'm staying with the Strife's and Tifa right now."

"Ah, that's good. They're really lovely people darling." He sighed as you two reached the main desk. "Well, I hope to see you again soon. Maybe out of the office next time," he flashed you another dazzling smile.

You lightly blushed, smiling back," Sure, thanks again for seeing me Balthier."

You walked out of the hospital with Roxas- who really did have a small concussion- and Tifa towards home. On your way, Tifa decided to pick some groceries up, leaving you and Roxas alone. It was quiet at first, until he finally broke the silence.

"So... Cloud told me about your past," he whispered, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Oh... Alright," you looked away, not wanting to think about it.

"I- I won't tell anyone don't worry," he sighed.

You decided to change the subject. "So Roxas, how's school here?," you asked with a smile.

His face lit up and he smiled at you," It's great! Everyone's so nice. Except for a few people though, other than that, classes are easy as long as you study, and training is really fun too."

"Training?"

He nodded," Yeah, it's where we practice using our powers."

"Oh, I see... So what's your power then?"

He shook his head and sighed sadly," I- I... My powers... They're useless, I can't save anyone."

You frowned and patted his back," Roxas, your power doesn't matter, I'm sure you could save anyone with them. You just have to believe in yourself."

He smiled and looked up at you," Thanks [Name], that means a lot." You nodded and hugged him, which he returned after a moment. "One day, I promise I'll show you my power though," he said as you pulled away.

The two of continued on walking, talking about everyday things- like music and sports. You passed by a small park where Roxas left you, joining a large group of people. You nodded in return and went down the road he pointed to for you to get home. The weather was lovely, and incredibly soothing as you passed little houses, and the shade from the trees cooled you every now and then. When you had finally reached the house, you remembered that you didn't have the house keys with you. You groaned and sat on the porch steps with your head against the wall.

Your eyes fluttered open to you being laid down onto your bed. You glanced up to see a pale teen with crimson eyes and long black hair. His eyes locked onto yours for a moment before he smiled and pulled away. Someone cleared their throat and you lazily looked at Cloud leaning against the doorway with a smirk.

"[Name], this is Vincent," he gestured to the teen.

You yawned, before smiling at him," Nice to meet you," you gave a small bow.

"Pleasure's mine," he gave a nod back.

The three of you heard the door open downstairs and Cloud peeked out of your room, to only have an irritated face and sigh, leaving the doorway. Vincent glanced at you before following him. You heard yelling downstairs again, and decided to go with the two. At the corner of the railing, you saw Vincent leaning against the wall, with his arms crossed. Cloud was hovering over someone, who you noticed as the boy you had knocked out, Ventus- or Ven.

"Shut the hell up Cloud! This is my life. I get to say when I come home, I get to say who I hang out with and I DEFINITELY don't have to listen to you about anything!," Ven bellowed at his older brother.

"As far as I'm concerned Ventus, you wouldn't survive out anywhere on your own! You're not going anywhere tonight! You're staying home, and that's final! You haven't been home for the past few days, and you think that's alright? You only came home one day of the week, and that was yesterday. What if something happened to you!? How would I explain that to your brother huh?," Cloud growled back.

"Whatever Cloud," Ven gave a roll of his eyes and was about to walk towards the main door when he caught sight of you. He stared for a moment, but his face lit up in anger again and he continued. "Don't wait up, I'll just stay at Axel's tonight."

You bit your lip and decided to intervene. "You should listen to your brother. He's just looking out for you," you said, walking towards him. You set a hand on his shoulder which he shrugged off. "Be happy you have any family Ventus," you sighed and walked back up to your room, locking the door behind you. You then slid down against it, tears streaming down your face.

Zoom: After Your Words

Cloud sighed in frustration, and ran a hand through his spikey hair. Ven still hadn't moved- your words had been sinking in. Vincent walked past Ven, and opened the door. He stepped out, but stopped at the doorway. "She's right you know," he said, then left closing the door behind him.

Ventus sighed and began walking back up the stairs, dragging his duffel bag with him. Cloud plopped down on the couch, his words mouthing a 'Thank you [Name]'. He sighed and grabbed the remote, turning the television on, watching a football game blankly.

Ventus was on his way into his room when he heard a soft sobbing from across the hall. He pressed his ear to your door and he heard your muffled cries, feeling bad about fighting with his brother for the first time. He lifted his hand to knock, but decided against it and went into his room.

P.O.V.

Roxas: [Name] is really pretty. I- I made an idiot out of myself today though, she must think I'm a total idiot. I should really get that picture from Tifa though... A- and throw it away, because uh, [Name] didn't like how s- she looked in it... Yeah.

Vincent: Hm... So I'm guessing she has no family then, judging from her reaction to Cloud's and Ven's fighting. For someone her age she seems very mature. Her eyes though, they showed a kind of sadness behind it, even when she smiles. I wonder why...

Balthier: My, she's gorgeous isn't she? I completely lost my train of thought when I laid my eyes on her. That smile she has is just breathtaking. [Name]... Oh I hope the next time I see you, you aren't in the hospital. Those cuts were so deep; thank goodness they're not infected.

Ventus: Who was that? Was that the girl that punched Angeal? Who cares, she's super pretty. Man and I made her cry too, I feel like such a jerk. I should go apologize to her when I get a chance.

Cloud: Thank you [Name]. You have no idea how much stopping Ven for at least one night means to me. I have to protect you from the other guys, I have a feeling they're gonna try and get your attention when they see you, and do something stupid. Besides, since you have no other siblings, I'll be your older brother.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Spring Days miki द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

86.3K 2.5K 41
This is the final part of the four book Seasons Series. You’ve come a long way since the beginning. It started off with a plane crash at the beginnin...
13.2K 362 43
A girl wakes up on a distant shore...with no memory of who she is or was before the moment she opens her eyes to the sky. The only thing is, in a uni...
1.8K 77 36
After experiencing abuse from your father, your parents divorced and you were ordered to live with your mom. After a tragic event, your whole life ch...
1.9K 83 5
- DISCONTINUED Legends have told it themselves. If there was ever an era wherein the Hero had his heart residing in a girl not of the royal blood, i...