The Only Way Out [Book 2]

By HarrESgirl

"If you want out of this marriage, Harry, the door is right there." "The only way out is together, Bea." *** ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Welcome Home
Chapter 2 - Knock Knock
Chapter 3 - With My Life
Chapter 4 - Like Heaven
Chapter 5 - Ambitious Kiss
Chapter 6 - Eye Vegetables
Chapter 7 - It's Cold, It's Cold, It's Cold
Chapter 8 - Down, Horsey
Chapter 9 - Two Feet Tall
Chapter 10 - My Hero
Chapter 11 - Tickle Fingers
Chapter 12 - Sing A Silly Song
Chapter 13 - Cuddle Bunny
Chapter 14 - Middle Names
Chapter 15 - Special Time
Chapter 16 - Captain Jack Fellow
Chapter 17 - Dirty Laundry
Chapter 18 - Squeaky Clean
Chapter 19 - Get Around To It
Chapter 20 - Cocky Stinker
Chapter 21 - Absurd Accusation
Chapter 22 - Before My Eyes
Chapter 23 - Mr. & Mrs. Jealous
Chapter 24 - Melted Froyo
Chapter 25 - On My Own
Chapter 26 - Ridiculous Excuse
Chapter 27 - Take A Bullet
Chapter 28 - Sexy Walrus
Chapter 29 - Time Out
Chapter 30 - It's My Fault
Chapter 31 - Just Peachy
Chapter 32 - A Sinking Feeling
Chapter 33 - I Hate Hay Fever
Chapter 34 - Burning Up
Chapter 35 - Big Girl Panties
Chapter 36 - John Hancock
Chapter 37 - Like A Thousand Bucks
Chapter 38 - A Change Of Plans
Chapter 39 - Can Barely Stand
Chapter 40 - Doesn't Change A Thing
Chapter 41 - DEFCON Two
Chapter 42 - All The Cookies
Chapter 43 - All Over Again
Chapter 44 - Melted Wallpaper
Chapter 45 - Paint A Picture
Chapter 47 - Two-Way Street
Chapter 48 - Make It Four
πŸŽ‰ExtraordinHARRY News!!πŸŽ‰
Chapter 49 - Peace And Quiet
Chapter 50 - Sweet Talker
Chapter 51 - Not A Chance
Chapter 52 - Sweet Everythings
Chapter 53 - Rain Check
Chapter 54 - The Shy Card
Chapter 55 - Hang In There
Chapter 56 - Best Idea Ever
Chapter 57 - Tip Of The Iceberg
Chapter 58 - Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 59 - Don't Hang Up
Chapter 60 - A Living Hell
Chapter 61 - Because Of Me
Chapter 62 - Tiny Heartbeat
Chapter 63 - A Sharp Knife
Chapter 64 - Enough Time
Chapter 65 - Can't Take It Anymore
Chapter 66 - Scattered Fragments
Chapter 67 - Lost Eyes
Chapter 68 - Drunken Confession
Chapter 69 - Uncomfortable Silence
Chapter 70 - The Only Way Out
Chapter 71 - Always Be My Somebody
Chapter 72 - Not The End
Super Duper Exciting News!

Chapter 46 - A Dopey Smile

2.1K 145 207
By HarrESgirl

***Harry's POV

"Thank you for making breakfast for us, Harry. It was really good," Bea says as I remove the tray of our dirty dishes from her lap.

"You're welcome, Love," I wink at her, setting the tray on the dresser to take downstairs later. "Okay, now that our tummies are full, what would you like to do now?"

Bea looks away, humming in thought and I'd give anything to know what's going on in that mind of hers right now. She's been acting slightly different and I know it's because of the concussion, but it's not a bad different.

She let me lick her booby!

I clear my throat at the titillating thought and carefully sit on the edge of our bed, reminding myself to not get too excited. I reach for Bea's hand and she looks at me with a smile.

"I'm all sticky," she says, pulling back her nightgown to give me another splendid view of her breast and I gulp. "Let's take a shower together."

Holy hell, I should buy a lotto ticket because this is my lucky day!

"Uhm, o-okay," I cough into my hand, hoping she won't notice how flustered I am. "That's a good idea, Bea. I can make sure you don't fall again."

"Aw, you're so sweet," she says with smile that quickly fades, "but we can't...do things, can we?"

"We can kiss," I offer, wiggling my eyebrows to lighten the mood.

A small smile appears on my beautiful wife's face and I just can't help myself. With my heart rapidly beating in my chest, I lean in and kiss my wife.

"Let's get wet," she whispers and I nearly come in my pajama bottoms.

I clear my damn throat again, wondering if she even has a clue what she's doing to me.

And the innocent smile on her face tells me she doesn't.

"Alright, Love, let me help you," I stand up and help her out of the bed, hating the painful sounds she's making. "Only three more hours until you can take some pain relievers."

"Only, ha!" she mocks and I shake my head with a smile.

"Oh, let me get you a shirt."

"Why?" she asks.

"Because you wore one the last time we showered together," I smirk at the memory.

It was white. I'm so sneaky.

"That doesn't make sense," she says and I snap myself from my thoughts so quickly that I draw attention. "What's the matter, Harry?"

"N-nothing," I shake my head, debating whether or not to bring it up and I decide to tell her because I'm not a jerk. "It's just, it made sense to you then because you didn't want me to see you, erm, naked."

"What the heck?" she giggles and I'm honestly at a loss for words. "Are you going to be naked?"

"Erm, yes," I clear my prepubescent voice, watching Bea bite her bottom lip and I know it's going to have to be a cold shower.

A fucking cold shower.

"Then it wouldn't make sense if I wore one, now would it?" she playfully asks, linking her arm in mine and I shake my head.

You're about to get something, Harold. I'm not exactly sure what, but I'm not complaining.

As we make our way into the loo, I feel her squeeze my bicep and I can't help but subtly flex my muscles. It's like she needs to know that I'm strong enough to catch her if she falls.

I won't let you fall this time, Love.

"I want to brush my teeth first," Bea says as we walk into our loo and I help her over to the counter.

I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth as well, knowing that we'll be doing quite a bit of snogging in the shower.

Or at least I hope we will. I don't want to push Bea out of her comfort zone.

What the hell am I thinking? She showed me her breast for Christ's sake! Twice! Damn, I miss having them in my mouth. They're so squishy and warm and-

"Harry?" Bea waves her hand in front of my face and I rapidly blink out of my trance. "You okay? You had a dopey smile on your face."

I hum with my toothbrush in my mouth, earning a giggle and we both spit into the sink at the same time. This sweet, minty moment makes us smile and dammit, I just love my wife.

"Okay, I'll turn on the shower if you grab our robes," I offer and she leans up and pecks my lips. "Was that a yes, Mrs. Styles?"

"Yes," she grins.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the shower then," I say, tucking her hair behind her ear and she nods.

"I know you're going to kiss me."

"I was n-, okay, I was," I chuckle and watch my beautiful wife smile as I lean down and kiss her.

At this rate, we won't be dressed until lunch.

"We should shower, Love."

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you naked," she says and her face turns beet red.

And so does mine.

"Did I just say that-"

"Out loud? Yeah, you did," I peck her lips, "but it's okay, Baby."

I wink at my girl and walk over to the shower, loving the tiny squeal she makes.

I've still got it.

My smile drops when I step on the bathmat and I look down. It's not wet, but I remember Bea saying that she accidently went to the bathroom on it after she fell.

My poor wife. I can't imagine.

I roll up the plush grey mat and put it in the trash bin without Bea seeing because the last thing she needs is to be embarrassed again. I walk over to the linen closet to get a towel and I place it beside the bathtub. It will do for now until we get a yellow one with flowers like Bea said she wanted, even though I doubt she'll remember saying that.

As I turn on the shower, I notice something in the tub. Avoiding the steady stream, I reach down and pick up Bea's pink razor.

"How did your razor fall from the caddy, Love?" I ask, noticing her shaving cream on the edge of the bathtub.

"Oh my God, I remember," Bea says and I look at her as she walks over to me.

"You do?" I ask, setting the items back in the caddy.

"Yeah, I was going to shave my legs, and I lost my balance, and oh my God, I slipped and fell."

She gasps, covering her mouth and tears begin to fill her eyes. There's no doubt in my mind that she's reliving that horrible moment of when she fell and I feel sick to my stomach.

"Oh, Love, c'mere," I say, embracing her in a hug. "You're okay. I'm right here," I kiss her head while soothing her back. "I'm so sorry I didn't check on you. Fuck, I'll never forgive myself. I'm so sorry, Bea."

"I was so scared, Harry. I was in so much pain. I cried out for you, but you didn't hear me. I couldn't move, I couldn't yell...I needed you and you weren't there."

Her words stab my heart like a knife and I feel a tear roll down my cheek. It's then I realize that I'm holding her, but she's not holding me. It's the worst fucking pain I've felt in years knowing she thinks that I chose not to help her sooner.

It couldn't be farther from the truth.

"I honestly didn't hear you call for me, Love," I say with tears streaming down my cheeks. "I'm sorry."

I feel her arms wrap around my back and I breathe out my relief, dropping my head to her shoulder. She whispers that she believes me as she holds me tighter and I kiss her shoulder.

"So, you forgive me?" I ask, leaning back and I gently cup her cheeks, drying her tears with my thumbs.

"I can't forgive you because it wasn't your fault," she says and I feel the weight lift off my shoulders, "but if it will help you feel better, I forgive you."

"It does. Thank you," I smile softly, leaning down to kiss her but I stop when I realize something. "Wait a second. Why were you going to shave your legs? You can't bend that way and you don't need to right now."

"I wanted to shave so you wouldn't feel like you're going to bed with a man," she says, closing her eyes and she lays her head on my chest. "I look and feel like a man, Harry."

I have an idea.***

A/N: 10 points and a cookie to those who guess what Harry's idea is. 😏😂

If you want to vote, you can press the star at the bottom left corner. Whenever I get a notif that someone voted, it's like Christmas and St. Patty's Day all wrapped into one for me! Idk why the hell I chose SPD. I'm half Irish...so I guess I figured it out. I'm tired.

Much Love.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 15.2K 47
Average story --------------- About a girl who falls for a boy, that can only see his past- until he realizes she's his future. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Shor...
422K 17K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
234K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...