Matthew Daddario imagines

By Dragun_Park

CREDITS TO TUMBLR ACCOUNTS Imagines About Matthew Daddario and Alec Lightwood More

Alec Lightwood and the Mute
Caught
Already have the best one Alec Lightwood
My Little Youtuber
"what are you hiding from me?" part 1
what are u hiding from me Part 2
you make him a better person
being the one getting married instead of Alec part 1
Getting married but alec interrupts Part 2
a new beginning part 1
needed nor wanted part 2
Friends? Part 3
Don't Leave
Damn Right
So Much For Behaving
pull your shit together
Why Me?
being Alecs girlfriend but maryse don't like it
Do you love me?
Dual
Permanent
loving you sucks
Loving you Sucks Part 2
You Smiled
Goodnight Alexander
already have the best one
I know that your strong
It Will Always Be You (SMUT)
Faded runes
My Club
Remedy
Too Far
I Love You Too
Never Again
It Hurts
I never wanted to hurt you
wheres my bracelet
Thank You Bloodsucker
I'm Bored
Love is friendship set on fire
the one with betrayel
I'm In Love With you
The Moment/Movie Night
Little Miss Cold Hearted
TO BE HUMAN
Mundane
FAllen ANgels
Jealousy Confession
IM GOING TO KILL HIM
WORTH IT
IM GOING TO KILL HIM PT2
Date NIGHT
DEMONS
PURE MAGIK
PURE MAGIK PT 2
PURE MAGIK PT3
FUN
Pretend ITS OKAY
ROUND 2
WAYLAND GIRL
NO MATTER WHAT
NO NEED FOR FORGIVENESS
Teacher
HIDDEN SCARS
Magically
IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU
IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!
I'm Here
Babe
shave now
i will never forget you
VAMPIRE FRIENDS AND APOLOGY GIFTS
No Good
better memories
One too many
fight me
Arcade Date
kiss me before i lose my fucking mind
Jealous Alec
Daddys Little Girl
Alec Cheated
FED UP
Friendzone
you're an asshole
for standing me up
Was this a goodbye kiss or a start of something new?
He Lied
the calling of a demon pt1
The Calling of the demon pt2
is that what you want
Wanted
broken down
broken down pt 2
true love
her lost paratabi
covered by hate
Bite pt 1
Bite pt 2
not Halloween
I will Always Remember you
Hidden Truth

Push me away

2.8K 38 2
By Dragun_Park

         "I'll race you to the kitchen!" You say

 taking off down the long halls of the institute with Alec following behind you. You look at him as you run, everything is kind of a blur, but you could see he was laughing. You and Alec had been messing around a lot lately, trying to get away from all the stress of Valentine, and the mortal cup, and a Clave member coming, the lost went on and on.

You sped up to pass him, and he dropped back behind you. You were about to reach the kitchen when you felt a big strong pair of long arms wrap around your waist and pull you off the ground. You looked up to see Alec gently setting you on the ground before he took off running.

"Hey!" You yelled. You laid there for a second knowing there was no possible way for you to win. After a minute or so you got up, then slowly and silently crept into the kitchen.

Alec's back was facing you and he was talking to Izzy and Jace. They saw you, and you raised your finger to your lips, signaling them to keep quiet. Within the next second you ran up and jumped on Alec's back, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and your legs around his waist. He tensed up.

"You cheated" you whispered in his ear. He realized it was you before sliding his hands down onto your thighs to support you. You let your legs unravel from his waist.

"Did I?" He asked with a smirk. "I demand a rematch later" you whispered. "If I must" he says with a sigh. "I'm going to go shower, when I'm done, we're starting this back up" you said hopping off him and walking back to your room.

After a minute or so of just standing there smiling, Alec sat down. Jace and Izzy kept staring at him smiling. "What?" He asked. "Just ask her out already!" They both shouted in unison. Alec rolled his eyes.

"She's my best friend, she wouldn't go for it" he said shaking his head. "Yes she would! Anyone can see she's head over heels for you!" Izzy yelled. "Trust me, she would say yes" Jace added. "Whatever, I don't have time for this" Alec said getting up and walking out.

Meanwhile, you were washing your hair, thinking about your best friend. 'God I love that boy, I wish he was mine' you thought to yourself. Izzy was right, you were head over heels in love with her brother.

When you got out of the shower, you got dressed and dried your hair. You got geared up to do some weapon training with the eldest Lightwood sibling, then walked out to go talk to him. He already had his bow and all his gear on. There was something different about him though, he was acting odd. Kind of nervous.

"Hey, I've been looking for you" he says. "Looks like you found me" you say smiling. "I've been wanting to ask you something for a while now" he says rubbing the back of his neck. "What is it?" You asked shyly.

Your mind suddenly filled with thoughts of what he might ask. Would he ask you to be his girlfriend? Your heart started racing, red color flooded your cheeks.

"D-do you want to um, p-possibly, go out-" he started before a loud noise silenced him. You both turned your head and watched as the institute doors flew open.

Before you knew it Valentine began to emerge from the other side of the door. Others gasped, while you instantly pulled one of the knives out of your thigh holster and threw it at the man. One of Alec's arrows followed closely behind it.

The monster caught both of them, then began pulling up his sleeve. You grabbed another one of your knives and began rushing over. Alec grabbed you and pulled you behind him. He set another arrow and aimed.

Valentine pulled out his stele and went over a rune on his arm. Suddenly, he was no longer Valentine, but a woman with medium length blonde hair pulled back into a tight ponytail and blue eyes.

She began walking closer and Alec moved his bow down. "That reaction was abysmal, except for you two" she said pointing to you and Alec. "I'm Lydia Branwell, envoy from the Clave"

"What's wrong Y/N?" Izzy said walking into your room. You were currently sitting on your bed with your head in your hands.

"It's Alec, he's been so distant from me ever since Lydia came, we haven't had a real conversation in a week" you said.

Everything you told her was true. Alec was the one guy you could tell anything, and you were the one person he could be completely open with too. You were best friends, you promised to always be there for each other, but lately, you couldn't be any farther apart.

"You know my brother loves you, he's been really busy though" Izzy said sitting next to you and stroking your hair. "He'll come running to your room anytime now, if you two haven't spent any quality time together lately I'm sure he misses you really bad" she added.

Suddenly her phone began to buzz. "It's Clary" she said before answering. "Hello?" She asked. "Um, I don't think Y/N's really up to it right now, but I'll still come okay? Thanks" she said before hanging up.

"She wanted us to give her advice on Jace" she said. "Thanks for getting me out of it Iz" you said hugging her. "Anything for you" she said hugging you back. "Remember you can talk to me whenever okay?" She said as she began to walk out. "Thank you" you said as she walked out.

"What am I going to do?" You sighed falling back onto your bed. You thought about your duties as a Shadowhunter, you thought about how you were going to catch Valentine, but most of all you thought about Alec.

Several hours later, you heard a knock on your door. "Go away" you said not wanting to talk to anybody. "It's me" you heard your best friend say from through the door. You sighed. "Fine" you say. The door opened and that beautiful boy walked through it before shutting it.

"Hey" he said as you sat up to face him. "Hey" you said. "What have you been up to lately? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever" he said sitting next to you. "You haven't" you said coldly. "I know, I'm sorry" he said staring at you. You just looked down at the bed.

Why had he just ignored you the whole week? "Y/N I have something really important to tell you" he said picking up your hand.

"What is it?" You say looking up at him. He hesitates and stutters for a second before finally getting it out. "I proposed to Lydia, and she said yes" he said.

"This is such bull" you said storming out of the institute with your bag on your shoulder. "He doesn't even love her" you mumbled to yourself.

When Alec told you he was marrying Lydia a huge argument broke out. Harsh words were said, words that hurt both of you.

Suddenly you were back in your room, remembering what had just happened an hour ago.

"What would you have to say about it! You're nobody important in this institute you don't have the responsibilities I do!" Alec yelled.

He knew it was a lie. He knew you were one of the best Shadowhunters in the institute, but he said it anyway.

"I'm nobody important? I work my ass off! I work way harder than most of these Shadowhunters combined! You're acting like an idiot!" You yelled back getting into his face.

"I'm acting like an idiot? What are you saying Y/N! I'm doing this to save my family name! It's my duty!" He yelled with a red face.

"Maybe you should think about the rest of your life before marrying yourself off" you said walking away.

"At least I'm not a selfish bitch" you heard him say. You chuckled to yourself. "Fuck you Alexander" you said walking out of your room.

You were hurt. Whether you wanted to admit it or not you were, and you knew he was too.

Suddenly you were pulled back out of your thoughts and you found yourself walking down the sidewalk.

You walked for several more minutes, thinking about what you were going to do. The only thing you knew was that you didn't want to be at the institute.

Suddenly you heard chuckling. You stopped for a second, before continuing on. 'It's just some mundies' you thought to yourself.

Out of nowhere you felt the dull side of a blade being pressed to your neck, and a hand on your waist. "Mind telling me where the cup is Shadowhunter?" You heard a voice say. "Raphael" you said with a smirk.

You didn't know how you were going to get out of this, but you wouldn't let him know that.

"That's me darling" he said into your ear. You had an odd relationship with Raphael.

You could be in the same room without wanting to rip each other's heads off, but you could also be at each other's throats, fighting in the roughest of ways. Raphael was unpredictable, he couldn't be trusted.

"Now go ahead and tell me where the Clave's hiding the cup" he whispered. You could tell he wasn't planning on letting you go.

"You seriously think the clave has it? They don't. It's still hidden wherever Jocelyn Fairchild put it" you spat at him.

"Stop lying to me Y/N" he growled pressing the blade closer to your neck.

"I would never" you said with a smirk. You really wished you had your friends with you at the moment. If he hadn't put that damn knife to your neck you'd have killed him already.

"Looks like we're going to have to go back to dumort" Raphael whispered with a smirk. You narrowed your eyes. How were you going to get out of this one?

After Raphael forced you back to Hotel Dumort, he threw you in a large room with him and locked all the doors.

"Alright now, we can do this two ways. You can tell me where the Mortal Cup is, and I won't hurt you too badly, or, i can torture it out of you, then kill you" he said crossing his arms.

"You know neither of those sound too pleasant, what other options you got?" You say with a confident smirk. You wanted to show no signs of weakness.

Suddenly he had you slammed against the wall. "Stop toying with me nephilim!" He hissed showing his long fangs. You looked him dead in the eyes and said nothing.

Your eyes flickered to your bag on the table. Your seraph dagger was in there, if only you could get into that bag.

"Ah ah ah, you're not going anywhere near that bag of yours" he said. "So I guess I'll just have to torture the answers out of you" he said playing with your hair and placing his face in by the crook of your neck. He pulled your hands behind your back and walked you towards a door.

"For the last time Raphael I don't know where the cup is!" You yelled at him. "Bull!" He yelled back. That's when you decided to put your combat training to good use.

You brought your leg up and smashed your heel between his legs. He cried out and you jerked out of his grasp. You began running towards your bag but the vampire appeared out in front of you.

"Now you're really going to get it" he said grabbing a knife and pressing it to your throat. He shoved you through the door into what you assumed was his bedroom.

He locked the door with about three or four different locks before pushing you down onto the bed and throwing the knife to the side.

You instantly began fighting back. He tried to climb on top of you but you forced your knee up into his stomach, making him reach up to touch it. You took the opportunity to hit him in the jaw, surely hearing bones crack.

He began to get up and off to the side when you brought your leg up and kicked him in the chest. He coughed for a second and cracked his jaw as you started to get up.

"That's it Y/N I've had enough of your games!" He yelled grabbing you and grabbing a rope he apparently kept in his nightstand.

He pinned you down and tied your hands around the bedpost, before sitting on your legs to pin them down. "Raphael please" you said giving up your confident look.

You couldn't believe you just got overpowered by a vamp. Yeah he was the leader of them all, but any other day you could've taken him.

"You're mine tonight nephilim" he said with a smirk. Suddenly the door burst open, and Alec rushed in, followed by Izzy, Jace, and Clary.

"God is really testing me tonight isn't he" Raphael said looking at the group. "Back away from her!" Alec yelled with his bow aimed perfectly at Raphael's heart.

The vampire slowly began stepping away, keeping his arms crossed. Izzy, Jace, and Clary all cornered him, while Alec ran straight to you.

"Oh my god are you okay?" He said dropping down next to you and cutting your wrists free. "Yeah, my seraph dagger is in my bag on the table out there, come with me to get it" you said.

As soon as you walked out of Raphael's bedroom Alec grabbed onto your arm and held you protectively. Surprisingly there were no vamps flooding the hallways.

He walked you over and you grabbed your bag, pulling your seraph out of it. You normally used a bow, but you figured a dagger would be a lot easier to carry around while you were gone.

As you checked over your blade you felt Alec eyes focused on you. You looked up at him and your eyes met. "Let's go get the others and get out of here" you said beginning to walk into the other room.

They all still sat with Raphael cornered, looking at you and Alec as you entered. "Are you okay. Y/N?" Izzy asked with a very concerned face. "Yeah, I'm alright thanks to you guys. You said.

You walked straight towards Raphael, grinning as you did. Quickly you punched him square in the nose, again hearing bones crack. He fell to the ground and looked up at you.

"It was nice seeing you again Raph" you said before turning and walking out, the others following behind you.

After you got a ways away from the hotel, Alec stopped you. "Listen Y/N, I'm so sorry. I was stupid, and you were right. I got so scared when I saw you had left, I ran after Jace right away so we could track you down. You were right about my engagement to Lydia, and I've already called it off. I can't marry someone I'm not in love with. Especially when I've been in love with you as long as I have" he said looking down at you.

You could hardly register what he had just said. Alec Lightwood, your best friend, was in love with you?

"W-what?" was all you could manage to spit out. He sighed.

"Remember when we were getting ready to train, right before Lydia came, and I started asking you a question?" He said taking your hand in his.

You nodded.

"Well I was going to ask you out, because I want you as my girlfriend, because I'm in love with you, and I've been in love with you as long as I can remember" he said nervously.

"I know you probably don't feel the same way but i jus-" he started before you cut him off by pressing your lips to his. He was shocked, but quickly began kissing back, wrapping his long and strong arms around you.

After a minute or so you pulled away, sucking in air as you did. "Of course I feel the same way Alec, I have for years" you said with love in your eyes. "Then, I'd like to ask you that question, from before, will you be my girlfriend?" He said shyly. He would never usually be this forward.

"Of course" you said with a smile. He smiled down at you before kissing you again. "Raphael didn't get to touch you, did he?" He asked pulling away. You giggled. "No, he didn't, I'm all yours" you said smiling. "Good" he replied looking down at you.

"Finally it happens!" You heard all three of your friends ahead of you say before they continued to walk. "Finally" Alec repeats before you both ran to catch up to the group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.1K 56
"π•΄π–’π–†π–Œπ–Žπ–“π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ π–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–Šπ–˜ π–—π–Šπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–™π–ž." Ever wanted to be the protagonist in your favorite show? Now you can. This book contains som...
45K 1.3K 39
Sequel to "Beautiful Mistake" β™‘ "Imma tell 'em all, Imma tell 'em all that you could either hate me or love me but that's just the way I am" [...
42.9K 1.6K 88
"π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆 π–ˆπ–‘π–Šπ–†π–— π–•π–—π–Šπ–‹π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š π–‡π–ž π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–—π–Šπ–†π–™ π–’π–†π–π–”π–—π–Žπ–™π–ž 𝖙𝖔 π–†π–‰π–π–šπ–˜π–™ π–Šπ–π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜." This book co...
19.6K 115 69
imagines for the characters of shadowhunters