Flirtatious, Irresistible {Pr...

By mackloveswriting

Grace is the daughter of Gaston, she never got to meet her mother so the Queen of Hearts helped raise her. Mo... More

Book 1: Flirtatious, irresistible {Prince Ben}
Gaston's Daughter
Book 1: -Prologue
Book 1: -Chapter One
Book 1: -Chapter Two
Book 1: -Chapter Four
Book 1: -Chapter Five
Book 1: -Author's Note: One
Book 1: -Chapter Six
Book 1: -Chapter Seven
Book 1: -Author's Note - Two
Book 1: -Chapter Eight
Book 1: -Chapter Nine
Book 1: -Chapter Ten
Book 1: -Author's Note - Three
Book 1: -Chapter Eleven
Book 1: -Author's Note - Four
Book 1: -Author's Note - Five
Book 1: -Chapter Twelve
Book 1: -Chapter Thirteen
Book 1: -Chapter Fourteen
Book 1: -Chapter Fifteen
Book 1: -Chapter Sixteen - Bonus
Book 1: Last Author's Note of book 1
~~Book 2: Only the Beginning~~
Book 2: -Chapter One
Book 2: Authors Note: One - Groupchat?
Book 2: Author's Note: Two - Gc info. (No more)
Book 2: -Chapter Two
Book 2: -Chapter Three
Book 2: -Important Message.
Book 2: -Message 2.
Book 2: -Chapter Four
Help me pls!
Book 2: -Chapter Five
Book 2: -Chapter Six
Book 2: -Chapter Seven
Book 2: -Chapter Eight
Book 2: -Chapter Nine
important.
GUESS WHO'S BACK
Happy New Year!

Book 1: -Chapter Three

28.7K 489 324
By mackloveswriting

A/N:
Sorry I split this part into two chapters, I know this ties in with the last chapter but I'm sorry I wanna make this book a little longer than normal.

*************************************

Grace's P.O.V

As the limo started driving away Jafar, Evil Queen and Cruella was yelling things for Jay, Evie and Carlos to bring home. As we continued driving Jay and Carlos looked at the candy then looked at each other. I grabbed a red crystal candy before Jay and Carlos tore up the mini candy bar.

Mal was looking out the window with a 'plotting' look on her face, Evie was eating a blue crystal candy thing, and the boys were going crazy over the candy. I simply just looked down at my outfit pleased with what I was wearing.

"You're looking a little washed out, let me help you out." Evie said and tried to start applying makeup to Mal. Mal pushed her hand away.

"Ew, stop. I'm plotting." Mal said and continued looking out the window like she was angry at the world.

"Well it's not very attractive." Evie told her taking a bite of the crystal candy she was eating.

I turned my attention to Carlos when I heard him hit Jay in the chest. "Oh! These! They're salty like nuts but sweet like I don't know what." He told Jay and took another bite.

"Let me see." Jay told him, Carlos opened his mouth and showed him and Jay punched him lightly in the shoulder. He then stole it from his hand and shoved it in his mouth. Carlos started nodding when Jay made some kind of face.

Mal picked up a remote and the black window dividing us and the driver came down. "Look!" Evie yelled and we all looked to see the bridge still is broken off.

"It's a trap!" Carlos yelled, everyone huddled together and started screaming except for me. A bright yellow/gold light shined and we looked out the window to see a bridge from magic.

"What happened?" Carlos asked.

"Magic." I stated and gave them all a smile that was small but still a smile.

"Hey?" Mal said and the limo driver looked through the mirror, "Did this little button just open the magic barrier?" She asked referring to the remote.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier." He said and lifted up a little remote thing. "That one opens my garage. And this button..." he trailed off touching a button on the roof and the window thing raised back up.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." Mal said with a small smirk on her face.

***

We pulled up to Auradon Prep. The marching band was playing and there are people everywhere. The limo stopped and the door opened and Jay and Carlos fell out. That's when the music had stopped playing.

"Ow! Ah! Ow! Stop!" Carlos yelled as him and Jay fought over some piece of material.

"You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asked him as he was still on the ground fighting Jay for something. I quickly hopped out over them and then Evie got out then Mal.

"Cause you want it!" Jay responded to Carlos's question.

"No!" Carlos yelled not wanting to give up whatever he was holding.

"Give it to me!" Jay demanded and started pulling harder on the item. I rolled my eyes at how awful they were being.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Mal whisper yelled, "we have an audience." Jay and Carlos looked up and let out a fake little chuckle and gave the people a fake innocent smile.

"Just cleaning up." Jay told everyone, then whispered "get up." To Carlos.

"Leave it like you found it." The women said with a small, probably fake, smile. "By that I mean just leave it."

Jay then tossed the miniature tv and everything else back into the limo then the limo door shut behind him. Jay looked at the young girl who looked about our age.

"Hello, foxy." Jay said walking up to her trying to 'charm' her. "My names, Jay." He told her.

She gave him a fake smile and a fake uncomfortable laugh. I could see that the handsome guy beside her was wanting to laugh but held it in. I could already tell that I'm going to hate this girl before I even get stared here.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm fairy Godmother, headmistress." The women who told jay to leave the stuff said.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked then looked over at me.

"As in, 'bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?" I asked her with my best small smile I could give her to not look suspicious.

She looked over at me with a smile, "bibbidi-bobbidi-you know it." She told me and kept the smiled pointed towards me.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of no where, with that sparkly wand and warm smile, and that sparkly wand." I told her with a smile.

Fairy Godmother looked at me in awe, "awe, but that was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future"." She told me or us.

"It's so good to finally meet you all." The handsome guy said as he stepped up, along with the girl beside of him who I'm guessing is his girlfriend. "I'm Ben." He introduced.

"Prince Benjamin." His girlfriend added, "soon to be king."

He looked down with a smile on his face but I could tell he was slightly annoyed.

Evie stepped up in front of Prince Ben, "you had me at prince. My moms a queen, which makes me a princess." She said with a courtesy. Ben gave Evie a small smile and Fairy Godmother looked a little upset because of what Evie thought I guess.

"The evil Queen has not royal status here, and neither do you." The girl said. The anger started boiling up inside of me when she said that. How dare she talk to us like that! Prince Ben looked slightly disappointed in how rude she was being to us.

"This is Audrey." Prince Ben said pointing a hand at her. He gave her and us a fake smile and a nervous laugh.

"Princess Audrey! His girlfriend." She corrected. "Right Bennyboo?" She asked grabbing his hand.

Ben didn't say anything just gave her a fake smile. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother said, she then grabbed Ben and Audrey's hands and threw them up disconnecting their hands. A wave of relief went over Ben's face but quickly disappeared. "The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 8 to 11, and as you might've heard I have a little thing about curfews." She told us then left as the marching band followed her out.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all." He said walking up to Jay who punched him in the chest. He gave Jay an awkward smile and Jay seemed pleased with himself. He shook Mal's hand and gave her a small nod, "this is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... is that chocolate?" He asked when he got to Carlos. Carlos didn't reply instead he just stuck his finger in his mouth to lick off the chocolate.

He then went to Evie and just nodded at her, "as the day our two peoples, began to heal." He said as he stopped in front of me. We held eye contact as he shook my hand. I broke eye contact after a minute by looking down.

"Or the day you showed five people where the bathrooms are." I told him with a small smirk.

"Little bit over the top?" He asked me, I looked back into his eyes and seen amusement and interested in them.

"Little more than a little bit." I told him, not breaking eye contact.

"Well, so much for my first impression." He told me with a slight laugh behind it.

I smiled at him still holding out eye contact, "Oh, you're Gaston's Daughter aren't you? You know... I'm sure my future in laws don't blame you for your dad almost ruining their lives." Ben's girlfriend told me.

"Are you calling his family your in-laws?" I asked her, she slightly nodded. "Well, honey...  I don't see a ring on that finger." I told her with my sassy side coming out. I heard Ben laugh and apparently she did too because she turned and glared at him. He cleared his throat and moved back slightly with a smile still on his face.

"Oh, hey. And you are Maleficent's daughter aren't you?" Audrey asked Mal, Mal just looked at her slightly annoyed. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff." She told Mal, "Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..." she started but Mal cut her off.

"Beauty." Mal finished for Audrey, "yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid Christening."

"Water under the bridge." Audrey told Mal with a fake smile.

"Totes!" Mal told her with a fake smile as well then they done the annoying fake laugh.

"Okay," Ben continued clapping his hands together once, probably wanting to get out of the awkward situation. "So how about that tour?" He asked, "yeah?"

We started walking more towards the entrance. "Auradon Prep. Originally built over 300 years ago, and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." Ben said.

We stopped in front of a statue of Ben's dad. Ben clapped and his dad turned into the Beast. We heard a scream and looked back at Carlos who had jumped into Jay's arms.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man, to remind us that anything is possible." Ben told Carlos as Jay threw him down.

"Does he shed much?" I asked Ben with a flirtatious smirk.

"Yeah, Mom won't let him on the couch." He said when he turned towards me. He had a smile on his face when he seen my shocked face.

As we entered the high school, dormitory Lobby. "So, you guys have a lot of magic here at Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked, curious to how easy it's going to be to get here and get back.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired." He explained to Mal. "Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

"Who just happens to be kings and queens." I said. Ben turned towards me with a small smile. Audrey was getting jealous, anyone could tell.

"That's true!" Audrey exclaimed cutting in, Ben's smile disappeared as she started talking. "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years" she said with a smile and grabbing Ben's arm and putting it around her. He gave her a fake smile and he didn't want so much pda or something.

He looked up and seen someone on the stairs, he quickly took his arm off Audrey's shoulder. "Doug. Doug, come down." Ben said waving him down. Audrey gave me a fake smile and I gave her one back. "This is Doug. He's gonna help you with your class schedules and show
You the rest of the dorms." He then walked back towards us and stopped right in front of me, "I'll see you later, okay? And if you need anything feel free to-" Audrey cut him off with her annoying high pitched voice.

"Ask Doug." Audrey said while looking at me. We done the whole fake laugh her and Mal did earlier. Ben gave a fake uncomfortable laugh while looking at me and Audrey. Audrey then started walking away and dragging Ben behind her.

"Hey guys, I'm Dopey's son." He introduced himself. "As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... heigh ho." He stopped when he looked at Evie.

Evie walked up to him with a flirty smile, "Evie. Evil Queen's daughter." She told him. He looked at her then got out of his trance and looked at his board.

"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... History of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." He told us with a nervous boys.

"Let me guess," Mal started. "new class?" She finished. Doug slightly nodded, "come on, guys, lets go find our dorms." She added dropped her candy wrapper on the floor.

We started going up the staircase closest to Doug, "oh, uh, your dorms are that way, guys." Doug told us and pointed to the other direction. We came down the stairs and went the right way as he was mumbling the dwarfs names.

Mal, Evie and I stopped at a room that had only Mal and Evie's names on it. I was confused but walked into their dorm to see what they were like.

"Wow. This place is amaz-" Evie started but Mal cut her off.

"Gross." Was what Mal said.

"I know right, Amazingly gross." Evie correctly herself but turned to me and gave me an excited look. I gave her a smile back in return.

"Ugh! Im going to need some serious sunscreen." Mal complain when the sun peaked through the curtains. "E." She added pointing to the curtains. They went and closed the curtains so it got a slight darker in the room. "Whew! That is much better!"

"I'll see you later, I guess. I need to go find where I'm staying." I told them. We said goodbye then I left their dorm. I walked down the hallway until a seen a sticky note on the door of the last door in the hallway. I opened the door and gasped when I walked in. It was beautiful I had my own private everything. Private bathroom, mini fridge, and microwave. There was a tiny pull across door to split where the bed was and the rest of the stuff. The bed had a hot tub underneath it.

I saw a note laying on the table:

Dear Grace,
This was the only dorm left in this hallway, it's the deluxe dorm that we have never used. I hope you enjoy it. If you don't like it then talk to me and we can change the room. If you need anything or if you have a problem come find me and I'll take care of it!
Sincerely,
Ben.

I smiled at the note and put it under my pillow on the bed. I can't believe this is gonna be my dorm while I'm here.

This place is shaping up to be the best!

*************************************
Here's her outfit incase it didn't show up:

Here's her 'dorm' room/part of her 'dorm' room:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2K 28
Descendants 1, 2, &3 Gina, daughter of Gaston, her father never liked her, because he never wanted a daughter, she always goes to her older brother G...
52.6K 688 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
36.2K 458 20
Cara De Vil Twin little sister to Carlos De Vil. She's very much like her brother, anxious, emotionally abused, and attached to her friends. When...
6.6K 69 14
When 5 villain kids get sent to auradon only for there parent a to have them steal fairy godmothers wand and what happened when 2 villains fall in lo...