The Hideous Secret

By oliuyt8

Allahie is an archer for her small clan. She's a pure bred fae of 100 years and still hasn't met her mate. Li... More

On the Battle Field
The Injured Mate
The Ancient Fae
Feelings
Work
The Mating Bond
Possibilities
Coddling
Hawlor
DarkHaven
How Many?
Rathgar
The King
With the King
A Plea
Training
A Request
Readying for War
To Fight
The Babes
A Small Victory?
Help
She-Devil
Authors Note
Aleksandar
Allahie
Kicks
Her.
Naming Them
Heir to the Throne
Take A Break
Just A Night Off
Home
Leaving
Without A Mate
Werebear
Anger
Getting Close
Authors Note!
A Shitty Plan
Let's Get Down to Business
Water
Babies
Visitor
Inheritance
Their Time
Their Throne and Heirs
Perhaps It's Time
A Child?
Yes, A Child.
A New Heir
Future Plans
Coronation
Shall We Meet Some Kings?
Let's Head Out
We Are On Our Way
Shoutouts!

Camp

246 5 2
By oliuyt8

Finally I've gotten wattpad to work! They've been undergoing changes the past few days and I can't tell you how frustrated I was as it kept deleting and not saving my drafts! Well...here you go! I hope you enjoy! :)

                                            ________________________________

The eagles had been terrifying to ride. Allahie felt even worse for Hawlor who had to be carried by their talons. Despite arrive on the warfront she hadn't seen anything to terrible yet. Yes there were bloody soldiers, but she had seen worse.

Aleksandar was sleeping softly in the general's war tent--farthest away from the battle front, but also camouflaged. She resented having to leave him in such a stage but she had to see Kennith.

For the higher ranking Dark Lord, things were grim. Kennith didn't have any hope in his eyes. His wounds were treacherous even with proper magical fae trying to heal him. He'd been slit up his front side, with fae resistant poison. His arm was barely hanging on despite all the bandages.

She had no words for him, she hated him, but she wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Kennith didn't open his eyes and she just held his hand in silence. Allahie perhaps had stayed for hours, and in that time, all she had seen was him faintly flutter his eyes.

What if this happened to her mate!? He physically couldn't handle that! Without Kennith, Aleksandar was going to have to be on the warfront too...perhaps that was why he was so sick currently, and didn't want to face or see anyone. The fear must have been eating him alive.

Without warning a familiar scent hit her nose and the tent flap was pushed aside. Aleksandar had to duck to get in, and his eyes were no longer glowing with worry but confidence. "How is he?" Alek questioned squatting beside the little cot.

"Absolutely terrible."

"Kennith," her mated pressured, gently patting the side of the Dark Lord's face. "Kennith wake and look at me."

To Allahie's surprise Kennith moaned and slightly moved his head, "Ah?" He groaned in a question.

"I need you to start fighting harder." Allahie knew Aleksandar was more than likely making Kennith have a stronger will to live, but she still felt anger when her mate kissed Kennith's forehead.

"I was so sure you were going to have a son," Aleksandar continued, taking Kennith's hand, "As I know how much you wanted a little boy, but from the sounds of it your going to have a daughter."

Allahie watched as the smaller lord's eyes open every so slightly to glace at were his hand was placed on Alek's stomach. "I know things are grim, but don't leave your child," her mate pleaded.

Kennith's blue eyes wandered past her mate and to her. Allahie glared at him but slowly nodded. For all their sakes, Kennith needed to live.

"Call her Rosey....." the dark lord moaned, and then he passed out. Alek put Kennith's hand on his chest and then Allahie noticed as his magic reinforced the bandages and dressing on his chest and arm.

"The babes are going to start kicking soon. I'd say within two weeks."

"How far along will you be again?"

"Two-ish months."

"I think we should discuss names for them."

"I'd like to after you get to know them better, after we both do," her mates smile was warm, "Kicking will really show their personalities."

Allahie nodded, as he took his hand in hers and pulled her to her feet. "Will you assist me with a meeting later today?"

"Of course," Allahie replied as he strolled casually through the array of tents and past soldiers. Most bowed or dipped their head to him--his powerful cocky manner was back again, and his specially tailored clothes really hid his stomach. 

"Hawlor," Aleksandar called pushing open the tent flap for her, "Hawlor, you and I have a meeting later."

Allahie's eyes widen as she took in his tiny two-legged form. He was as white as a ghost and so delicate looking. His eyes were red but very friendly, and his hair was a shaggy white. Despite his small size he didn't look like a boy, nor an adult, but had an appearance of a middle aged male.

Hawlor dipped his head to them. He sat at a wooden table sipping a hot beverage. "Greetings." His voice did not match his body. It was to gruff to be produced from such a small body.

"I do not believe we've had the pleasure," Allahie stated. She couldn't get over how small he was.

To her surprise her massive mate picked him up and squeezed him. Hawlor cried in protest.

"It is such a pleasure when you are awake during the day, much more in your human form."

"I have diplomatic reasons today too," Hawlor stated brushing off his arms in a dramatic measure. He was hardly up to Aleksandar's stomach.

Allahie grinned as Alek ruffled the werewolf's shaggy hair. She could see her mate loved the werewolf--whether it was companion or pet like she didn't know. If she honestly thought of anyone else to be Alek's mate though she defiantly would have assumed it to be Hawlor--as odd as it was.

The wolf's red eyes met hers and he dipped his head, "I'm Hawlor. Ignore my pathetic two-legged appearance." Despite when Hawlor was in wolf form he was bigger than Aleksandar, Allahie just couldn't get over how tiny he was.

"You are so small."

The wolf scoffed, "I am well aware. I do not like this form very much." Hawlor turned to her mate, " I will return, Alek, I have business to do."

"Good luck," her mate replied strolling to the refreshed food cabinet--which he had emptied this afternoon and was likely to do again now, despite it not being dinner.

Allahie nodded in farewell as the tiny little being put on shoes, ruffled his shaggy hair, pulled on a coat, and strolled out.

"Hawlor is the cutest."

"Don't let him hear you say that. He's the alpha wolf, he won't take kindly to being called adorable."

Allahie sighed as she couldn't control her dying urges to know more about them. "Alek."

"Yes?"

"Were you two ever a thing?" Her mate dropped his bagel and stared at her.

"Why would you ask that? He's the king of wolves and I'm a fae."

"In his two legged form he'd be more believable to be your mate then I would."

"Allahie do not worry, we were not an item," Alek responded confidently, brushing his bagel off.

"You are 354 years old, you've never...?"

"Allahie stop acting like a female human, your my mate and you know the how the bond works."

"So you've never had a fling?"

"Of course I did...but that was centuries ago when I had my war glamor."

"I'm sorry I just...I don't like the thought..." She died off as Alek sat beside her--having finished he bagel in about three bites.

"Darling, it is fine. You are just over protective of me as I am of you. You think male fae avert their gaze for no reason?"

Allahie grinned as she curled into his side. "Still, there is something between you and Hawlor, just like there is something between you and Kennith."

"I am having Kennith's baby, there is nothing more. As for Hawlor I was assigned him 250 years ago, when he was a tiny pup. Of course I love him, I've watched him grow up and take control of the pack, to be come an alpha. You think he's so tiny for a reason. Allahie you should see other werewolves compared to him. Hawlor is a runt, he was going to be killed. For whatever reason, when we made the alliance I wanted him. He's been my companion ever since."

Allahie shrugged and kissed his cheek, "I don't mean to be like this."

"But you have good reason. When this is all over, when I have Kennith's child, you can kick him into the next dimension, and any other asinine that tries to claim me." Her mate kissed her forehead and then her lips. "Allahie, soon I swear to you, you will love Hawlor in the same manner. He's family."

Allahie nodded, just meeting Hawlor today like that she determined she liked him. He wasn't a pet or a companion, he was more. If he meant a lot to her mate, then soon he would also mean a lot to her.

"So the babes will start kicking soon?"

"Yes," Aleksandar replied softly, stilling as she pulled back his shirt. The swell was much more dramatic now. Allahie grinned as she pressed her lips to it. She was so excited to see them start kicking.

As she had discussed with the king, suddenly she sensed a change in her mate's behavior. He pushed her to her back and kissed her. She didn't complain or fuss. He was her mate and she loved him.

It was a complete turn off though when the war beguiles sounded and Aleksandar threw himself to his feet and ran to grab his weapons and armor. "Shit!" He spit and then raised his voice to be so loud most of the camp could probably hear him, "HAWLOR GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

"He can't shift in the day though?"

"No he's stuck in human form or sub-wolf. Allahie I order you to protect him."

"Who will watch you?"

"Not now!" Aleksandar screeched and his armor magically appearing around him. His black helm glowing red in the dim light. "Allahie please, just I don't want to worry about you or Hawlor. Please just stay here."

Allahie choked down a reply as her mate suited up for battle. She could possibly never see him again. "I love you."

Her mate stilled then prowled back towards her to grab the sides of her face and kiss her. "I love you too."

Hawlor scrambled in a second later, eyes wide. Aleksandar pointed to sit down, and Hawlor obeyed. "Listen to Allahie."

His magic swirled and he was gone another moment later. Allahie didn't realize she was crying until the small werewolf held her a tissue. "Pregnant or not he will be just fine. He isn't an idiot like Kennith."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
150K 342 14
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
59.6K 3.4K 32
Some couples are meant to be, some aren't. Some people meet the wrong person at the right time, some people meet the right person at the wrong time...
252K 4.1K 15
Hi, I'm Scarlett O'Conner. I'm 22 year's old and my birthday is on October 31st, but I guess that's not important. I'm Brian O'Conner's little sister...