Number 1 Fan

By MindlessPa

A girl name Star who is a cheerleader at her school. She has a crush on #3 on the football team. Anyway read... More

1Practice
2Good Look?
3 Wow!
4 Pain
5 Game Day
6 Piercing
7 Hater
8 SMH
9 Dumb Bitch
10 AGAIN
11 Theres Another
12 Really Tho
13 FareWell
14 Mall Bound
15 WTF Happen
16 Believe Me
17 LockUp
18 Uhh?!
19 Long Day
20 Official
21 Say What!
22 Getting Big
23 She Knew
24 Dont Talk To Me
25 I Guess
26 Parenting Class
27 Friend-Zoned
28 WHAT!
29 About Time
30 ITS MY DECISION
31 WHO THAT!?
32 Its A...
33 BITCHH!!
34 Karaoke
35 Going Out
36 Nothing New
37 Babyshower Surprise
38 Welcome Baby
39 I Dont Understand
40 DROP AN ADDRESS
41 Chasing
42 One Less Friend
43 UnExpected SleepOver
44 The Talk
45 Star Birthday
46
47 Talk To Me
48 I Have A What?
49 OOP
50 Dont Check For Me
51
53 WHERE IS HE?
54 Date w/ #2
55
56 BAD MOOD
57 DJ's 1st Birthday
58
Ideas‼️
59 Get Ya Shit Together
Double Trouble
Unbelievable
New Opportunity

52 THERES MORE FOR A REASON

3K 112 21
By MindlessPa

Star POV*

Im just waking up. Marie up getting ready for school but Calvin still sleep. I gotta take her to school. I got up and went in the bathroom. I started doing my morning routine.

Marie POV*

Me and Jabari are planning to wear our matching outfits today so we can take some pictures.

We gonna be cute. I had to get Star up so that she can take me to school. I was already ready. I was just waiting for her to come downstairs. I knew I should have woke her up when I woke up. My dumb ass wasn't thinking. I hope I don't be late. She came downstairs and went in the kitchen. I went with her because I thought we was leaving but no she had did something. After that we left out the back door. We went to the car and got in. We pulled off. We pulled up at the school in like 20 mins. I got out and went inside. Jabari was waiting for me. He always waiting for me btw. We got somebody to take pictures of us with our outfits. We cute.

Star POV*

I just getting back to the house. I got out my car and went inside the house. I went upstairs and went in my room. Calvin still sleep. I looked in my mirror and i brushed my hair. I went in the bathroom and plugged the flat irons up. I need to straighten my leave out. It a little rough and i cant be walking around like that. I had face timed Dre. He must be still sleep because he aint answering. He answered when i was about to hang up. It connected. "About time you answered" i said.

"I was knocked out" He said.

"What happen to you last night?"

"What you mean?"

"You was suppose to come here"

"I really forgot"

"Yea i see"

"I'm about to get up now and come over"

"If you say so"

"I'm serious , imma take you out for breakfast"

"OOO lets go to ihop for the all you can eat pancakes"

"Igh fat ass"

"I know" i said as i did a little twerk.

"You have no ass"

"You a hater"

"All ya food going right up to that big ass head you have" he said. I put my middles finger up at him. "Imma call you when I'm outside"

"Ok" i said. We hung up. I started flat ironing my leave out. After i finished , I went back in my room and Calvin was woke. He was just laying there. I started taking something out to put on for when Dre get here.

"Where you going?" Calvin asked.

"Dre taking me to ihop" i said.

"O" he said.

"You stay here or leaving?"

"I'm dipping in a few"

"Okay" i said. He got up and walked out the room.

"Im dipping" Calvin said as he looked in the room.

"Ok" i said. He had left. I went back upstairs in my room because i heard my phone ringing. It was Dre. I answered it. "Hello"

"Change of plans , imma have to come later because i have practice"

"I guess" i said. We hung up. Im upset now. I had a taste for ihop. I called Darnell. He answered.

"Hello" Darnell said.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Chilling"

"You about to be busy?"

"Nah , what you trynna do?"

"Dre was suppose to take me to ihop but he just found out he had practice"

"So you want me to take you to ihop"

"Sorta"

"You gonna meet me here"

"Sure" i said.

"Ighh" he said. We hung up. I then started getting dress. I went downstairs and went out the backdoor. We got in my car and pulled off.

Marie POV*

Im in class. Jabari waiting in the hallway for me so i asked to use the bathroom. I got up and took the hall pass. I went in the hallway. We started walking. "You should come over my house after school" he said.

"Ok all i have to do is tell my sister" i said.

"Good" he said. I had texted Star.

Me: im going over Jabari house right after school so you dont have to worry about picking me up

Star: alright , i gotta pick you up from his house?

Me: i dont know that yet , i will let you know

Star: ok

Darnell POV*

Im waiting for Star to pull up. Tyrone waiting on a girl to come too. Somebody had knocked on the door. I opened it and it was his girl. I let her in. He was sitting on the couch so she was good. Star called me and i answered. "Hello" i said.

"You didnt see me pull up?" She asked.

"Nah but im about to come out"

"Ok" she said. We hung up and i walked out the house. I had walked over to her car and got in. We pulled off. "Where the closest ihop?"

"Make a left at the light" i said as i started giving her directions. We pulled up at ihop and got out. We went inside. We got seated and started looking at the menu. The waiter came over.

"Can i start yall off with some drinks?" He said.

"I will take hot chocolate" Star said.

"Ill take a lemonade" i said. He had went to go get our drinks.

Star POV*

Im looking at the all you can eat pancake side of the menu. Imma get the hash brown , 2 pieces of bacon and eggs combo. Its gonna come with the all you can eat pancakes. The man came back with our drinks. "Thanks" i said.

"Are yall ready to order?" He asked.

"I am" i said. Darnell agreed. We ordered and he went to go put it in.

"Where you going after we leave here?"

"To ya house"

"Ight"

"You getting Destiny today?"

"Nah , her mother came her this morning"

"I wanted to see her"

"Of course you did" he said. "Where DJ?"

"With his grandmother" i said. The food came and we started eating.

Skye POV*

Im walking home. I had walked up Tony and em block because i saw them out. They aint speak so i didnt stop to conversate. They looked at me but aint say shit. They must be mad but i dont care. Fuck all of them. Everybody always wanna be up Star ass. Even when she wrong they up in it. I dont got time.

Cortez POV*

Im walking my dog. Another lady would cross the street to the side im on and try to come up the street with her little ass dachshund. She got scared when my dog started barking and growling at her little ass dog. I had to hold him back so she can walk pass and he wont attack her dog. I should have let him attack it for her dumb activity.

Marie POV*

Im at lunch. My father called me off Kia phone so he can facetime me. I dont see why he just dont get an iphone already. Anyway i answered when i got in the hallway. "Hey daddy" i said when it connected.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Good , make sure you remind Star to pick you up so she wont forget"

"O im not going home right after school and i told her that"

"Where you going?"

"Im going to my friend house"

"Dont be out to late , you do have school in the morning"

"Ok"

"Love you"

"Love you too" i said. We hung up.

"You a daddys girl" this girl said laughing. I felt like she was trynna be smart.

"At least i got my father in my life bitch" i said. "Now hehehe that" She really try to play. I had went back in the cafetoria. I found Jabari and sat next to him.

Star POV*

We leaving ihop. I am stuffed. I ate like 6 pancakes and they was good. Anyway Darnell driving back to his house. Im so stuffed that i had to unbutton my pants because it was tight around my stomach. We pulled up at Darnell house and got out. We went inside. Tyrone sitting on the couch with some girl. I spoke and they spoke to me. We went upstairs and went in Darnell room. "Can you rub my stomach like you did when i was pregnant?" I asked as i got comfortable on his bed. He started thinking. "Pleaseeeee"

"Sure" he said. He sat next to me and started rubbing my stomach. He so nice.

"You so nice"

"I know" he said. I feel like im pregnant again but im not. I'm just stuffed. I just noticed he was the only one who really rubbed my stomach while i was pregnant. It seemed like he was the father. I see us getting back together. 

Marie POV*

We just getting out of school. We walking to Jabari house. We got so many compliments today on our outfits. We was cute as shit. "I gotta tell you something that I been holding on too for the longest time" Jabari said.

"What is that?" I asked.

"When you first came to our school I knew I liked you. You seemed very different from all the other girls. You didn't really try to impress anyone. When I bumped into you was the first time I seen you but when you went off on me made me like you. When they called me to the office to show you around I was extra happy" he said. "I thought you should know that , even if you don't feel the same way I love you and I know that you are the girl for me. My mom loves you and I will fight over and for you is I have too"

"OMG Jabari...." I said. I then took a dramatic pause. "I like you too  and I like you every since I seen you but my confidence is way too much for me to be throwing myself at any boy. My daddy told me that if a boy don't treat like he does then I don't need them. You have treated me so much more and I love you with all my heart and forever will"

"Wow , I'm glad you have the same feeling s for me too cause if not I would really look stupid standing here" he said. I laughed. "But Marie Alexis Rogers will you be my girlfriend"

"Yes I will" I said. We had hugged and kissed. We then continued walking.

Calvin POV*

I facetimed Star. She answered but she at Darnell house. She hung up on me when I said he always doing something for her but she don't never give them cookies. That would not be me. Well I would do it for Star because I don't want her . But if it was a some random girl and she want me to do something. O yea you letting me get in them pants. She lucky.

Star POV*

Calvin get on my nerves sometimes. Its not all about sex all the time. If I wanted sex then I could get it. Its not that hard. I was with Darnell the entire time I was pregnant so we never even had sex because of that. He didn't care because if he did then he would have asked after I had the baby and was healed but he didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 18.2K 61
Book 1: Pregnant By A Thug Book 2: Pregnant By Another Thug Tori Love is a Straight A student. She is smart and very nice and liked by all. One day s...
2.4K 465 19
(short story) Kayla is a 16 year old Junior in highschool . She has had many many failed relationships. Her father is a huge drug lord in New York...
215 13 10
Welcome to the life of a plus size Tayla Lanes who has low self esteem, doesn't hardly like anyone and is working fast to get out of high school to g...
243K 5.4K 36
Kennedy is the most popular cheerleader in school and her dad is the biggest drug dealer in Miami along with her two overprotective brothers. She hat...