Maverick

Von MizzImani

Amir a 18 year old Hacker known as "Maverick" impeccable focus is disrupted by the presence of an alluring wh... Mehr

Robin
Lunch
Hang-Out
Convenient Blactivist
A Day in My Life
Entrance into Hell
Talk to me
The Windy City
Who the fuck is That?
Confrontation
Consequences
Looming Threat
Going to Jail
Happy Birthday!
War Declared
About Me Part I
About Me Part II
Prisoners
Something Amiss
Explanation
On our own
A Favor
Monica and Robin
Belle of the Bauble
Belle of the Bauble II
A Growing Concern
Bye, Bye Birdie
Home
Jacqueline
Evelyn's Hope
Arrivals and Departures
Mr.Killer
Holidays
Back to Reality
Back to Hell
The Promise
Doubts
Digging Deeper
Meeting with the Enemy
Sequel

Closeness

2.5K 152 45
Von MizzImani

"When we was on the phone I heard a nigga say I can take care of you. Who the fuck is that?" Amir asked.

"Amir it's nothing to worry about it was somebody on the street." Robin said.

"It sounded like he knew you who is he? You talking to other niggas already?" Amir asked in a raised voice.

"No! It was a pimp Amir." Robin said.

"Pimp?" Amir said.

"Yes, he was asking me to work for him again and I said no." Robin said.

"What I tell you? You too pretty to be out there alone! And you steal from muthafuckers? You ain't nothing but a fucking target don't go down there no more."

Robin sighed "I have to."

"To steal some fucking wallets? It's only a matter of time before you slip up and get hurt and what's stopping that nigga from taking your ass?!" Amir asked.

"It's more than that I that's how I survive Amir! Natasha don't feed me she does the bare minimum Amir. A bed and a room, from there I'm on my own. If I don't steal I don't eat and neither does Monica." Robin said.

"Who?" Amir asked.

"That's why I go down there in the first place remember when you asked me about hair? That girl's hair I was doing her name is Monica, she is one of his girls and the only friend I have here she has to give all her money to Carl and he buys her some cheap ass food to eat once a day that ain't enough!" Robin said.

"Well, I mean can't you call the police?" Amir asked.

"Pimps rarely go to prison Amir and Monica is almost 18 where would she go? She's stuck like me if I told CPS Natasha neglects me or that Quavon attacks me-"

"That nigga hits you?!" Amir asked balling his fists, a vein forming in his neck and his nostrils flared.

"Why did I say that out loud? Amir he, yeah he does but if I say anything I'm be in a group home and if I retaliate it's jail." Robin said.

"What happens when I beat his bitch ass?" Amir said, getting up putting shoes on.

"Nothing Amir! Because I'm afraid cause if they think it's you they'll know it has something to do with me and I'll be in jail." Robin said.

"What can I do?!" Amir yelled.

"I said nothing." Robin said.

"I'm a bitch if I let all that shit happen to you and don't do shit." Amir said.

"That's your pride, leave it alone." Robin said.

Amir suddenly punched a hole in his wall making Robin jump. Amir took a breath and calmly said "I'll leave it alone."

"Amir your knuckles are bleeding!" Robin said.

"Leave it alone." Amir mocked leaving his room and going to the bathroom.

Amir returned from washing his hands to see Robin picking around in his popcorn tin but not eating anything from it. Amir sat next to him and didn't say anything to Robin.

Robin broke the dead silence and asked "Are you gonna get in trouble about the hole in the wall?"

Amir shrugged.

"Amir you don't-"

"I'm doing what you told me to do, nothing. But you can't tell me I can't be pissed about it." Amir said.

"I-I-I." Robin said with tears in his eyes.

"What?!" Amir asked annoyed.

"I didn't think you would care that much about me." Robin said.

Amir was confused by the odd tone Robin used, he wasn't speaking in his usual confident, husky tone it was a mousy almost child-like voice.

"I must not cause if I did I'd be over there beating Quavon ass." Amir said.

"P-please don't be mad at me." Robin said.

"I'm not mad at you I'm mad at your situation and the fact I can't do shit about it and quit fucking talking like that." Amir said.

"L-like what?" Robin asked.

"That, you sound weak. Robin you're a tough son of a bitch don't be in here crying." Amir said.

"I'm not holding back anything if I wanna cry I'll cry I'm not that proud." Robin said wiping his face.

Amir draped his arm around Robin's shoulders and brought him into his chest. "You don't need to worry about it ok? I'm not gonna do shit to him I promise."

"Thank you Amir." Robin said wiping his nose on his arm.

Amir didn't say anything and kissed Robin's forehead.

Robin kissed Amir's lips but Amir's face was emotionless Robin looked away from Amir and Amir grabbed Robin's nose.

"Ow! You dumbass!" Robin smacked Amir and to his surprise he laughed. 

"That's my Robin." Amir said rubbing his cheek.

"You not gonna hit me?" Robin asked.

Amir looked down at Robin and asked "Why the fuck you keep asking me if I'm gonna hit you? I'm not gonna fucking hit you."

Robin looked as though he was contemplating something and said "Back in New Orleans I had a boyfriend, Leo. If I like wouldn't talk to him for long or I would get sassy or I did something to disrespect him he would hit me, I would fight back too. The first time he did it we was together a month but I couldn't leave."

"Why?" Amir asked, the vein in his neck now throbbing.

"He took care of me made sure I ate and had clothes I wasn't in love with him anymore after he hit me if that's worth anything. Leo went to jail for possession and was on probation so he was hot when he came out and he didn't have money like he did before. I cut all ties with him, I heard he was looking for me for awhile but I hid out long enough." Robin said.

"Robin look at me." Amir said.

Robin stared into Amir's eyes and Amir said "You got somebody that's never gonna hurt you hear me?"

Robin just stared at his own hands.

"And I'm gonna keep you safe, you my boyfriend. Fuck, If my I had my own place you'd be living with me." Amir said.

Robin started crying again and Amir said "What?"

"You, scare me." Robin sniffled.

"What? Why I scare you?" Amir asked.

"I've never felt like this-"

"Lay with me." Amir said.

Robin kicked his shoes off and cuddled up with Amir. (I can't believe Robin was so...vulnerable. Tough front.) Amir thought.

"Robin?" Amir said.

"What?" Robin asked.

"I'm gonna take a nap you sleepy?" Amir asked.

"If I don't do anything and I lay down I'll sleep." Robin said. Robin stared at Amir for a moment and his regular husky tone returned "Thank you." He said kissing Amir.

"C'mere." Amir said taking his shirt and Joggers off and laying back down in his boxer briefs continuing he and Robin's kiss.

Robin and Amir's kissing got more intense as they both grinded against each other. Their manhoods continually jabbed each other.

Robin moaned against Amir's lips and Amir's arm brought Robin even closer to his bare chest.

"Take that shit off." Amir said.

Robin took his shirt off and continued the kiss. Amir's hands slid down Robin's underwear to grab his squishy ass cheeks and looked at his body. Amir ran his hands on either side of Robin's shapely hips unintentionally pulling Robin's underwear off little by little exposing his proud erection and little bush of pubic hair. Amir bit his lip and said "It's been a long time."

"How long?" Robin asked.

"My seventeenth birthday." Amir said.

"I hope you didn't forget." Robin said.

"Forget?" Amir laughed. Amir lifted up and took his underwear off freeing his dick the tip hit Robin's side and dribbled on him. "You better not scream." Amir cockily said.

Robin sat up and slid his own underwear off and said "You better not bore me."

Amir leaned to his dresser drawer while Robin slowly stroked Amir. Amir groaned and said "I hope this shit ain't expired cause I'll shoot your club up, I'm horny now." Amir pulled out a condom and said "December 2017, good."

Robin shook his ass in his face and Amir realized Robin smelled of vanilla, he looked at the smooth puckered pink hole sucked on his middle finger and stuck it inside rubbing and exploring the opening then Robin gasped.

"What I'm hurting you?" Amir asked.

"At first. That's my spot." Robin said.

Amir rolled the condom on and spit on his dick then he licked and spit in Robin's ass. "Baby sit on it." He said.

Robin took ahold of Amir's dick and ease himself down hissing "Your thick." Robin said.

"And you fucking tight, shit." Amir said thrusting upward. Robin breathed heavily once Amir hit him at a different angle.

"You like that shit?" Amir asked.

"Y-yes." Robin got out.

"Call me daddy and I'll do it again." Amir said.

"Do it daddy please." Robin said.

Amir grabbed Robin and laid him on his chest while his dick was still inside and thrusted inside Robin while Robin's back was on Amir's chest Robin got considerably louder and Amir took his arm and wrapped it around Robin's mouth so Robin only made muffled sounds "Damn you fucking feel good, shit!" Amir said. The sound of Amir's skin and heavy balls slapping Robin's skin echoed through the room Robin jerked around, squealed and punched the bed he came on his own chest three times and shook from the after effects of his orgasm. Amir's fucking got faster he was further aroused by Robin's orgasm and swelled inside of Robin "Oh shit, oh shit." Amir said.

Amir held Robin's hand and sewed them together and he finally came. Spent, Amir just laid on his back as did Robin. Robin finally rolled off of Amir and Amir licked Robin's chest off Robin "Stop Amir!" He said.

"Hold up, I wanna get the shit off you." Amir said at work.

"Please stop!" Robin said pushing Amir off in vain because of Amir's superior strength.

"See? Wasn't that bad baby?" Amir asked.

"No." Robin said blushing.

"Damn I almost forgot how fun it is." Amir said taking the condom off.

Robin looked at the filled condom and said "Damn you really haven't had sex in a year, look at all that."

"I'm looking at colleges, keeping my GPA up, getting money and I'm Valedictorian which I'm really pumped for. I ain't got time for these uppity hoe ass Chicago bottoms." Amir yawned dropping the Condom in the trash.

"You tired of me already?" Robin asked.

"I said I was sleepy." Amir said.

"I know." Robin said cuddling up to Amir again.

Amir woke-up from his nap and unhooked his leg from a still asleep Robin. Amir saw that it was 8:13pm put some sweatpants on to pee and see if his mother cooked dinner.

"Ma?" Amir yawned.

"What grouch?" Kenya asked watching television while washing the dishes.

"What you cook?" Amir asked.

"Mashed Potatoes, Hamburgers and Gravy." Kenya said.

"Thanks chef." Amir said hugging his mother.

"Were you and my son-in-law fighting? I heard yelling and a thud, then your grizzly bear snoring." Kenya asked.

"Yeah ma but we over it now." Amir said.

"I was gonna be nosy and eavesdrop like I usually do but I just didn't feel like getting out my bed." Kenya said.

Amir smiled and shook his head as he fixed himself a plate and Kenya asked "Boy you gonna eat all that?"

"Yeah ma I ain't ate all day and I was tired. Amir said. (I don't think she know Robin still here.)

"Boy I done told you get your black behind off that computer and eat, and chips and candy ain't food." Kenya said.

"I know ma." Amir said.

"Alright then, I love you." Kenya said kissing Amir's cheek.

"I love you too ma. I think I'm going back to sleep after I eat." Amir said.

Amir made it back to his room and sat next to Robin and shook him awake.

"Huh?" He said through squinted eyes.

"C'mon, eat." Amir said.

"Amir please turn that light back off I like it dark in here." Robin said.

"Aight." Amir said stretching to turn it off.

Amir stabbed a hamburger and ate it in 3 bites and handed the fork to Robin ate some mashed potatoes. Robin asked "Amir, what time is it?"

Amir thought a moment and didn't want Robin to go to Natasha's "It's 8:20 I think."

"I gotta get ready to go after I eat." Robin said.

"Robin stay with me tonight." Amir said.

"Is it ok with your mother?" Robin asked.

"We ain't gotta tell her." Amir said.

"Amir I don't want your mother to catch me and think I some hoe." Robin said.

"She think I'm going back to sleep and I'm locking my door regardless, Robin I can't do shit to protect you but let me have this." Amir pleaded.

"Ok." Robin said.

Amir and Robin shared the meal and as Amir ate Robin took his thumb and wiped gravy from Amir's lip and licked it, Amir smirked at Robin.

When the couple was finished Robin laid back down and said "Goodnight Amir."

"Night." Amir said getting up and going on his laptop aiming the light away from Robin. Amir was checking his email and saw that he received an email for work 2 hours ago.

Maverick, I heard about your skill and need you to do a job for me. Please respond to this email as soon as possible I pay generously.-John

Amir sent an email back saying asking what the job was and John immediately replied.
I'm willing to pay you $100,000. But we need to talk about the job in person, I don't feel comfortable talking about this through the Internet. This is a serious problem I would like to keep private.-John

A skeptical and confused Amir sent back Why not? Talking through email is safer than the phone. What job exactly am I doing?

You will know when I designate a place for you to meet.-John

Amir sent back No I will know right now when you tell me and from who exactly told you I exist? My work isn't exactly word of mouth."

It is unimportant.-John

Amir sent It is important, how do I know this is not some set-up or a joke?

Do you want the money or not Maverick?

Amir was fed-up at this point and felt like this was Keith. Keith you wasn't satisfied with my ass? Nice try what you gonna do? You and those other idiots gonna meet in the street and jump me? Unlike yourself and the rest of them I am too intelligent for that find someone else John.

I don't know who Keith is, meet me at Burnham park.-John

Nah fuck you. Amir sent back before he could get back to bed he received another email.
You think this is a fucking game? Meet me at the damn park or I'll meet you-John

I'll beat that fucking twerp's ass when I see him I know that talking to me like that. Amir powered down his computer and got back in bed with Robin and put the covers over Robin and himself.

Amir woke-up to Robin sitting up at the end of his bed watching tv and eating a chocolate caramel bar Amir sat up wrapped his arms around Robin and pulled him onto his chest "Good morning." Amir yawned.

"Get the hell off me, you and I were already tied in a knot when I woke up. You and those long legs." Robin giggled.

Amir let Robin go and asked "How long you been up babe?"

"An hour it's 5:30am." Robin said.

Amir stretched and yawned once more and got on his laptop and saw that he had over 300 emails and received one 3 minutes ago.

"You can't ignore me I'll find you"

John.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 454 10
Seth Albright is so invisible to everyone at school that it might as well be his superpower, but when a boy notices him he must consider stepping out...
779K 29.5K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
1.4M 50.2K 34
{COMPLETED} Axel Miller is the smartest guy in school. Or well, he used to be. Ever since his parents left, everything's been going downhill. Jayden...
67 2 15
Jalen, an 18-year-old of Indian and African-American heritage, navigates his way through life. Maverick, a good friend, is a dependable friend who st...