Just Go With It

By lala1333

Harlow is finally out of the house and in college. While her brother is only forty minutes away, his best fri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1.9K 95 1
By lala1333

Jeremy and I got in the car and headed to my parents' house. Right now, I really want to be wrapped up in my mom's arms. Jeremy dropped me off so he could go to the rig. I walked inside looking for my mom.

"Momma." I walked in where my mom was talking to my aunt Sutton.

"Your home." My mom smiled and came over pulling me into her arms. It's been a little over a month since I've seen her, I missed her so much. Tears filled my eyes as she held me tighter.

"Awe honey, you're going to make me cry."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too." I pulled away so she could look me over.

"I'm going to let you two catch up." Sutton gave us both a hug before leaving.

"Where's my sister and dad?"

"He's at work and she's at a friend's." I nodded as we went to curl up on the couch.

"What do you want to tell me first?"

"He has changed since the last time I saw him. Now he's married and I have another sister. We talked and he wants to get to know us. I don't know if I want that though. He's missed so much of my life. I still have some major things that will happen in my life, but still."

"It's up to you honey. Maybe you and Colin should talk. What does Jeremy think?"

"That I should take some time to really think about it and talk to you."

"I don't know what to tell you. He's your dad and I don't want to change your opinion."

"I think Jeremy is right. I need time to think about it."

"Tell me what's going on with you two." A smile came to my face when I thought of us together. He was so amazing the whole time we were there."

"Were together."

"And?" She smiled as if she already knew.

"I'm head over heels in love with him." She squealed, pulling me right back in her arms.

"I always knew there was something there. At first I thought it was a big brother thing, but then I saw the way he looked at you."

"What look?" I pulled away and looked at her like she was crazy.

"He always looked at you like you were his girl. There was a little twinkle in his eye when he looked at you."

"How did I never notice it?"

"You didn't see him that way."

"But still."

"Honey it's okay. You figured it out and now you two are together. Does your brother know?"

"No. I would really like to keep that quiet until I get to tell him. This is probably not going to go real well."

"It will be okay. He will see you two are good for each other."

"I hope so."

We spent the next hour catching up. I didn't realize how much I missed having my mom around. The door opened and I heard my little sisters voice.

"Sissy." I got up and went to wrap my arms around my baby sister.

"Your home." She held onto me before pulling away.

"When do you leave again?"

"Tomorrow morning." She frowned and I walked back into the living room with her.

"My girls."

"I really missed you guys."

***

"So what is going with you Liv?" I asked her as she curled up on my bed.

"Nothing just school and sports. How's college?"

"It's good, it's a lot different from high school."

"And the guys?"

"Very good looking." I smiled as Jeremy walked in.

"Excuse me."

"Jeremy!" My little sister said excitedly as she ran over giving him a hug.

"Hey munchkin!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Came to check up on my favorite girls." He looked over at me, smiling.

"Olivia time for bed."

My mom came in with a smile on her face.

"But Jeremy just got here."

"I know honey, but you have school in the morning and they are tired."

"Why is he staying here, Colin isn't here?" She was confused looking at the both of us.

"He's not staying, we're just going to talk for a little bit." I told her.

"Fine."

We gave her hugs then she went back to her room. My dad came in and stood next to my mom.

"Good night you two."

"Night."

"Night guys." My mom pulled me into her arms again.

"I'm so glad your home."

"Me too, love you momma."

"Love you too honey." She pulled away and I went into my dad's arms.

"Night princess."

"Night daddy, love you."

"Love you too." They smiled and we crawled into bed. I curled right into Jeremy, I missed him being right there.

"Did you tell them?"

"My mom and I'm sure she told dad."

"They won't tell Colin, right?"

"No, they are going to let us tell him." He nodded, leaning in to press his lips to mine kissing me softly.

"Missed you."

"Missed you too."

"Sleep baby girl, we have to head back tomorrow."

"Love you."

"Love you too." He gave me another kiss before we fell asleep.

The next morning the door burst open from Olivia. Thankfully we were wearing clothes.

"Thought he wasn't spending the night?" I pulled away from him, looking at my sister.

"We fell asleep watching movies." She nodded, climbing on the bed next to me.

"Momma said it was time to eat."

"Okay, we will be down in a minute." She nodded and left the room while I curled back up to Jeremy.

"Food is ready."

"Let's go eat, then head back so we can sleep."

"I'm so tired."

"I know and we will take a nap as soon as we get back."

"Okay fine." I groaned and we got out of bed going downstairs. Dad and Olivia sat at the table, while mom was still making breakfast.

"Morning."

"Morning."

We sat down and my mom handed us plates.

"When are you two heading back?"

"Soon." She nodded and finally sat down with us. After we were done eating I went and helped my sister pick out an outfit for school."

"You look cute." She smiled, giving me another hug.

"Do you have to go back?"

"Yea, but I'll be home pretty soon I promise."

"Okay." She frowned while I kissed her forehead.

After a little bit she left and I was back on the couch curled up to Jeremy.

"You feeling better?"

"Yea. After spending time with you guys I can see a little more clearly. I don't think I want him in my life. If he's not going to make an effort why should I keep trying? He's had the last eighteen years of my life to try and have a relationship with me. Besides I have the best daddy, I'm so thankful for you. From the start I always saw you as my dad."

"That means a lot. You have always been my little princess." I pulled away from Jeremy, climbing into my dad's arms.

"I love you daddy."

"Love you Harlow Shae." He kissed my forehead and held me for a little bit.

"As much as we love having you guys here, we know you need to get back to school." I nodded pulling away from my dad.

"I'm going to go grab my bag." I walked upstairs and my mom followed me.

"You know I'm so proud of the woman you have become."

"Thanks, but I couldn't have done it without you." She wrapped her arms around me and I sighed in content.

After we said our goodbyes when drove back to campus. Surprisingly I didn't fall asleep. We grabbed our bags and carried them up to my room. Jeremy laid down and I curled up to him.

"Thank you for being there."

"Always."

"I love you."

"Love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
4.7K 95 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
1.1K 100 26
It was one trip she didn't even want to go on, but with a best friend with a plan, she didn't have much of a choice. With everyone telling her it was...
56.1K 1K 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...