A Maverick Girl's Tale. [C♂mp...

By Trish_d_1

~2017 Best General Fiction Story Scratchnem Awards Winner. ~2017 WWC Best Cover Winner ~ One Girl* Many S... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: BEGINNING....
Chapter 2: Friends?
Chapter 3: Princess?!
Chapter 4:Who's that girl?!
Chapter 5:Time for party?
Chapter 6: An Oath to keep...
Chapter 7: Roasted Almond!
Chapter 8: A sword...
Chapter 9: Bad boy needs me....
Chapter 10: Peeling of Skin?!
Author's Note
Chapter 11: Camouflage me!
Recap
Chapter 12: Death is peace really?!
Chapter 13: When I act as a Female Dog ;).....
Chapter 14: Zoom....Zoom here I go...
Authors Note.
Chapter 15: A Flower Thief.
Chapter 16: Old hag.
Chapter 17: I met a Bunny!
Chapter 19: Elite High
Chapter 20: Mr President
Chapter 21: Brewing war...
Chapter 22: Lucifer
Chapter 23: Whom to choose?
Chapter 24: Cafeteria Wars....
Chapter 25: Grandson.
Chapter 26: Drama Club.
Chapter 27: Truth of 'ZLJ' Crew.
Chapter 28: Kidnapped
Chapter 29: Virgin Eye's
Chapter 30: Unexpected visit.
Chapter 31: Believe in my lies
Chapter 32: A call from home.
Chapter 33: Another Trystine.
Chapter 34: James Trystine.
Chapter 35: Forced
Chapter 36: I Hate him.
Chapter 37: I can kill for you.
Chapter 38: The Plan.
Chapter 39: Prince and his muse.
Chapter 40: A visit to East.
Chapter 41: Time to Grief.
Chapter 42: Accident
Chapter 43: Black Envelope.
Chapter 44: (Part 1) Public Appearance.
Chapter 44 (Part 2).
Chapter 45: Queen of Millensh.(Part 1)
Chapter 45:Queen of Millensh Part(2)
Chapter 46: I Chose Freedom.
Author's Note.
Author's Note (2019 Update)
'The Jack of Queen Millensh'

Chapter 18: My name is Lupo

145 20 61
By Trish_d_1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupo

Lupo: My name is Lupo, Are you single?

Meh: Yeah....

Lupo: So wanna Elope with Lupo;

Meh: I don't do elopement.....

Lupo: It's cool! but can you at least mingle with Lupo?

Meh: Nope, cause I'm afraid my aunt will know about it, as she can make my life go all jingle if I mingle.......

- Trishala. A.

(XD honestly I don't have any idea why I wrote this XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****************************************************

As I picked up the call, I was boomed by the voice of that person who annoyed the every cell of my body, I wasn't even expecting him to call late at this night......

"You think you can run away from me Kitten ;)"

"Sid!" I exclaimed, it was just like the olden days, he always used to be the first one to catch me wherever I run away from him, be it the game of hide and sick or running along, he is the first one to do so and I never expected him to find my new number, so how the hell he is doing that.

"No! It's not Sid, it's the detective Bloomy! So now tell me you evil women how dare you ran away from the dungeons of my mansion"

What! Dungeons, what the hell he is talking about, sure he sounds a little bit off, but it can't be possible, shit! Is he playing his cosplay acts with me again!

Man! When the hell he will decide to grow up.

"What are you talking about Sid! I don't even get a cent percent idea out of your meaningless talks"

"So are you trying telling me that you didn't commit your heinous crimes Kiwi?"

"Wow! Now you are not even listening to me" I faked a slow clap at him at the moment.

"Stealing my Pokémon balls and card series wasn't enough for you that you have to steal the set of those artificial beards that I had collected so preciously?"

"Are you telling me Sid that you were faking that beard on your chin, all this time, lol you are such a baby, what a man without a beard! Tell me Chickoo baby what secrets are you hiding from me"

"Trust me evil women! If you were in front of me right now I wouldn't even flinched the moment I kamehameha your sorry little ass"

"Did you have your Dragon Ball Z movie marathon again?" I exhaled sarcastically, he always had his strange love for his hero Goku and I mean it......he even had a whole wardrobe full of Dragon Ball Z goodies, games and videos......he used to tell me that it was his heaven and some part of it was correct, indeed it was heaven for every ten year's old boy back then.

"I warn you evil women come back right this instance or I will send my evil vampires to abduct you"

"What are you talking about Sid, this conversation is really getting hopeless and from where the hell you got a vampire"

Again I thought about him changing the cosplay to Twilight series and trust me he was a hardcore fan! He even spent his middle school dressing up as Edward, which meant a lot of powder on his face and wearing contact lenses every random day! Once he wore a white contact lens which totally made him look like a ghost! It was so scary and when I asked him why he wore that colour lenses he said he got a combo of lenses from the optical store and they were on sale.

"Dangerous creatures like you should be caged in the prison and ordered to have hundred lashes on your bare back" Sid and his imaginations always amuses me

"Do you want hundred lashes on your bare ass Sid! Just stop rambling out your shit" I barked back to his elude conversation.

"I have warned all my allies, that there is an evil wolf like you roaming around the fields, targeting innocent, naive, cute as puppy like boys as me, to forcefully mate with them, how can a women be so cruel ! " my mouth was wide opened! What he just said! Am I some kind of psycho looking hairy big dog to him, who is just under going some kind of heat?

Damn! Scrap all those cliché Werewolf stories out there, apparently it really made my best friend lunatic.

But I finally decided that I had enough of him, so I banged my phone off, as I disconnected the call.

After a good, half an hour of missed call session with my beloved bestie Sid, for I was ignoring his calls, surprisingly I have learned that my best friend don't understand the meaning of being ignored, the stupid boy got some damn persistence.

When I finally decided to pick up the call, I was welcomed by Sid's booming voice..

"Kiara Matheli Millenrai! How dare you hang up on me like that! I was about to reach on the best part of my cosplay never mind though, but you have to tell me Kiwi why you suddenly decided to leave me all alone without even any contact! I'm seriously offended and hurt by your cold demeanour Kiwi! You just can't disappear for a year! I'm so worried, I almost ate my toe nails worrying sick for you_" , Before Sid can continue with his hysteria of being totally obsessed friend and now most probably a stalker, I decided to talk finally.

"Wait a minute Sid, how can you eat your own toe nails?" I questioned back to his elude answers

"I almost completed eating my finger nails worrying sick for you Kiwi, all I have left now is my half eaten toe nails" Sid cried back a reply, almost grumbling like a kindergarten.

"Yuck! Sid! Ewe.... Sometimes you really disgust me....!" I was about to reply back some more sarcastic innuendos but I stopped, the thought of Sid finding my new number made my mind set, I almost made sure to keep my new number as secret as possible I even made sure to try to hack my own location, it was pitch perfect there was no doubt, no one could find me unless and until they are good with all these hacking society.

So how the hell Sid found out my number?

"Sid can you tell me one thing, how the hell you found out my new number" I questioned back.

"No can do Kiwi, I'm not in the mood of talking about that, besides are you alright, do you want me to drop by your place and give you a visit"

I already know that he won't ever reveal me that, immediately I ran back towards my closet and removed my laptop and switched it on, making Sid busy with my talks.

"Why is chocolate so sweet, it has been researched that a single bar of chocolate can give you a good orgasm which is very healthy for people nowadays" I rumbled out my own fake story of chocolate, currently I was craving for food so instead of starving I dropped in a bomb of orgasm in order to make my rumble sound a ted bit interesting.

Call me weird so I'm, because I know that was enough for Sid to go all hula.....I hardly ever ask him questions you see...

And when I ask him, he made this point sure as his birth right responsibility to answer my all questions; after all I'm his future queen too...

Tapping and reviewing my security system of my phone number on my laptop, I was trying to find any security breach but they were none, finally I found a loop hole in one of my data's, and immediately I got suspicious about it.

Further prying inside the matter I found out that indeed there was some peeking inside my data of my location and mobile number and apparently they were hacked by someone named Black Jack.

You see in the hacking world, it is made sure by the hackers to create their fake profiles that they use for hacking , apparently there are millions of hackers out there and that to find someone named Black Jack a fake profile is not a piece of cake.

But I guess, I was in luck because I already know who the hack this Black Jack is.

I pull back my phone on my ears and immediately I was greeted by Sid's rambling, Man! He was still mumbling out his thoughts to my question, he didn't even notice that I wasn't even listening to him.

Currently he was on the topic of pregnancy and how to be safe while using condoms and trust me I have no idea how the hell he reached that topic at the first place, initially it started with some depiction of coco plant and Mother Nature but now we are here discussing that topic.

"Stop freaking out Sid, you don't have to tell me how to be safe while having my bees and birds moment, and tell me about where the hell have you hidden Denil"

Yes, the Black Jack was indeed our very own Denil, stupid boy forgot to change his profile name last time when I hacked in his computer, that's why I know who the hell was Black Jack

"Denil? What are really talking about kiwi, who is who, I guess you haven't eaten anything since the morning, may be you need to have some chill coconut and_" but I didn't let him continue further.

"Tell me where is Denil right now Sid or else I'm breaking your head with the same coconut" I yelled back in anger, I was a set to be a burning fury, no one dares to messes with my system, I will first kill Denil to tinker with my system, what he thinks huh! I will let him free after he hacked my system, I was planning to have a cyber on him, damn he would be so troubled with my evil plan, I didn't even realised that I was smiling like a Lunatic.

"Aren't you an incarnation of devil yourself Kiwi, always ordering like a boss 'Sid do this'.... 'Sid do that'...... I'm not your puppet Kiwi, I want freedom from your evil clutches and I won't rest in peace until I get back my freedom, for it's the human right to demand-"

"Sid I'm giving you thirty seconds if you don't stop your stupid speech and tell me where the hell is Denil, I'm going to upload your Cupid dance that you did last Halloween, I hope you remembered that you danced in nothing but your diaper"

"What!!!!! Wait a minute, freaking hell how did you get that, you weren't there last Halloween Kiwi so stop lying to me"

"I may or may not have played with your laptop last time we met Sid, so to your question yes I do have it, give the phone to Denil right now or the Crazy Cupid Dance would be on air"

"Jeez!!! Please wait a second.....! Just please wait!! Here I'm handing him the phone"

There was faint rumbling from the background as I heard Sid running towards God's knows where as he continued screaming and cursing me.....

I guess taking in Cupid dance video was my right decision.

"Helloooo...." A scared and screeching voice came from the background, indeed it was Denil but why the hell he sounds so scared.

"Denil is that you? Are you alright you sound pretty low, I hope everything is alright back there" I asked him back.

"Thank God! Seven Graces to the Seven Kingdom oh Lord! It's you Kiara please save me! Please I beg you, this pretty boy is crazy, you know he abducted me from the campus while I was in the shower and trust me it's really horrifying to see huge six feet Men's all dressed in black suit staring at you in all your glory, thank god that I got the time to grab a towel or else they would be parading me all naked through the campus and it's since morning that I'm being tortured by him, it's a total metal torture Kiara!!!! Please save me!!!! Hey are you even listening"

"Hmm....yes I'm listening, but I haven't called to make sure whether Sid is bullying you or not, so yes I'm kind of bored with your sissy act" I even yawned to prove my point, seriously sometimes Denil acts so weak, he surely needs to man up.

"What! You are bored, are you freaking serious Kiara, it's the time of doom, its apocalypse, please don't give me a cold shoulder girl, I'm your buddy come on!"

From the other side I heard Sid yelling at him not to call me his buddy and also added that I needed some powerful friends like him not a chicken like Denil.

"Okay, listen Denil, I called to ask you why the hell you hacked my data and phone number, I made sure that no one comes near me and here you betrayed me, just because you were abducted by my best friend" I questioned him back as I was busy looking at my nails they seems to be really interesting then the conversation.

"I'm so sorry Kiara, but I couldn't help it! at first this guys Kidnaps me then he tells me to hack all of a sudden a girl named Kiwi, you know it took me eight hours to realise that the Kiwi he was talking about was indeed you, cause all your best friend talked about is 'Kiwi this'......' Kiwi that'......I was sick of playing that game with him and when I finally came to know that the Kiwi he was talking was indeed you, ask him I straight away told 'no' "

"Then what was the god damn reason Denil that you gave up on me?!" By the time I was really pissed off by both of them.

"He tortured me Kiara! And trust me it's not at all physical torture, it's a mental torture and it was sick enough, your ferocious friend out here eventually made me convinced that my name is 'Lupo' and I'm from Antarctica, on the search of polar bears in Sahara desert!"

"Oh my god! Don't tell me Sid was playing his stupid role playing games with you, dude are you alright", finally I understood all the scene, Sid wanted to know about my location, so he Kidnapped Denil, but Denil didn't want to leak the information so he tortured him with his cosplay.

"Yup that wasn't the end Kiara, he locked me inside a small room with thousands of Teddy bears stuffed in it, all of them singing Happy birthday Kiara like fucking chipmunks inside my head" Denil whimpered back.

"Oh that was by the way my birthday gift room, every year Sid used to gift me at least fifty of Teddy bears" I laughed back at Sid's stupidity.

"Yup and I almost still get the hallucination of that pink cuddly Teddy bear, I almost believed that the Teddy bear wanted to kill me, by the time he got me out"

"Well I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by my bestie, but now can you give Sid back the phone" I cheekily added

"What that's it, just a sorry! Do you understand how grave this matter is Kiara! I'm kidnapped, do I need to spell it for you"

"Stop being a fool Denil and give back the phone to Sid this instance!!!!"

I may or may not have screamed loudly, because the next thing I know Denil was all silent and Sid came on the line.

"Kiara, what happened are you alright, you were screaming!" Sid asked me with concern.

"Its fine, Denil was just irritating me and can you just leave him this instance, stop torturing the poor boy"

"Yeah! I will surely leave him free but I guess he needs to wait here a little longer, because hearing your scream I may or may not have hit him with my bat"

"You did what!" I was bemused and horrified by Sid, why he always has to be so sketchy person.

"Don't scream Kiwi, I promise I will look after him"

"You better be! And now I had enough of you!! Tomorrow is my first day in Elite High and I don't want any inconvenience caused by you, Call me if it is important and yes before you ask me how important then that much important when someone is on the verge of dying!! Now Goodbye!!!"

"Wait-Kiwi- what about the death of your hamster in your room-" before Sid can continue further...... I slammed shut my phone.....

I mentally cursed Sid in the entire god damn! Languages I knew, apparently 'Siddharth Singh Rathore' was indeed a huge pain in my arse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who loves our Sid aka Chickoo ;)

Special update for my readers out there!

I got some gifts for my readers out there......

some of my favourite anime boy pics ;)

That can be Sid and Denil and guess what who sits in middle ;) (*WINKS)

Can be Sid, Kiara and Denil XD XD

I just can't get over as these animes,why boys doesn't exist like this nowadays XD

Stay tuned with the story....can expect my update next weekend ;)

*Vote

*Comment

*Share

Till then toodles 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 258 54
COMPLETED. #51 in romance #16 in abroad Kiara Tennyson. It has always been her dream to go to the US. After her parent's death, an opportunity presen...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
1.2K 183 37
When Kiara's parents were killed she swore revenge. She swore she would not stop until the guilty person is in a jail or dead. What she didn't expec...
175K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...