The Dealers Daughters

By niyah_nychelle_

"I'm not worried about you being able to handle yourself, because I would never leave my little girls out the... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Kia
Chapter 5 Kia
Chapter 6 Kole
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16~ Maurice
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ~Kole
25 ~ Kia
26~ Kia
27~ Scotty
28~ Kole
29~ Maurice
30~Kia
31~Kole
32~Kole
33- Kia
34- Elijah
35- Kole

26 ~Kole

68 2 0
By niyah_nychelle_

I lay back in the bed while eating the Strawberry's out of the bowl sitting on my stomach while listening to Kiss it better x Rihanna and reading Blood line on Wattpad this whole pregnancy shit is starting to stress me the fuck out and I'm only a month and a half.

I wonder how my daughter or son is gonna act. Who's personality will he or she get? I really want to have a little girl and raise her right. Like succlude her ass away from everything. No drugs, no drive by shootings, no hoes attacking her daddy everytime he walks past like they don't see me. But I know all that'll never happen.

When I get tired of reading I call Scotty and smile once he comes to the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" I say in a sweet voice.

"Wussup baby girl." I giggle and I hear a door close in the background assuming its his office door.

"Nothing daddy I miss you." He chuckles a little making me poke my lip out.

"I miss you too, facetime me I wanna see yo beautiful face." I smile and nod like he can see me. Then hang up before calling him on facetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile once the camera connects. Ouuuueeeee my baby so sexy. He has in his bottoms but there not the ones he had before I left. He got new ones and them bitches gleam more then the old ones.

"Wussup ma?" He says before licking his lips and messing with some folders on his desk making me bite my lip.

"I miss you too much, I'm ready to come home. I'm lonely and Kia ugly ass always gone with bestfriend brother." He smacks his lip and mugs me before going back to what he was doing.

I never really told Scotty about shakiem, he found out about him through social media and told me from the beginning that he didn't like that nigga but he would deal with him if it made me happy. And I respected him for that but I never did anything private with Sha it was always out in public and I posted everything so no bitch could say it was anything different.

"I miss you too, I ain't used to having all that space on the bed, and I ain't used to Stayin at my house neither anymore but look when you come back I got a gift for you." I smile and he shakes his head.

"Starting to think you only like me when I buy you shit." I shake my head no.

"Nah actually I thought you were talking about penis but never mind." He laughs and I roll my eyes. I've gone almost three weeks without penis and its starting to drive me crazy.

"You already know you not getting none of that, we already had this discussion." I smack my lips remembering the conversation we had in the hospital room. He told me that I wouldn't get any, any time soon because I lied and knew this could of been the out come to begin with.

"But baby that's not fair..." He smiles showing his beautiful grill

"Life not fair ma.. I told you no and that's final..." I pout and he rolls his eyes playfully before standing, I see the slight bulge in his sweats and smile to myself.

"Stop lookin at my dick, wicho grown ass." I smack my lips and he chuckles before sitting back down and making faces into the camera.

"Baeeeeeeeuhhhhhh?"

"What Nikole?" I smile.

"I'm getting fat, your not gonna like me anymore. You already don't since you not giving my kitty no type of love nomore." He shakes his head at me and i see him chuckle a little before wiping his hand down his face and placing with the small gotee forming on his face.

"I wish you'd stop complaining all the damn time with yo lil ass you come home tomorrow and then you can pick with me all day long and see if I still like you, ol crybaby ass." I stick my tongue out at him and he flips me off.

"When?" He laughs and I mug him.

"Scotty stop playing you know I'm sorry just accept my apology alreadyyyyyyyuhhhhhh. Fuck you I'll go get it from someone else." He raises his eyebrows and I smirk a little. He grabs his gun from the drawer in front of him and waves it at the camera.

"Get that nigga offed if you want to, ain't shit but another body to me. Plus ain't no nigga better than me in bed I put that shit on my life." I roll my eyes.

"Well I wouldn't fuckin know would I?" He mugs me causing me to laugh and make kissy faces at him.

"Anyways how's business?"

"I already told you not to worry about this shit for the rest of your pregnancy. See yo ass don't listen to shit I be saying to you guess imma have to show you who run shit again." I smack my lips.

"I just asked a fucking question."

"We doing ight and we found the nigga that snitched on yo pops." I perk up and shortly after Kia and keim walk in loud as fuck.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up I'm on the phone like what the fuck! Anyways what were you saying about my dad?"

"Some nigga named fattz ratted on yo pops he workin for some young niggas that run the south side they said yo pops was bad for business and offered fattz a better pay den yo pops so he worked for them and went to the police and opped." I shake my head I never trusted fattz in the first place he was always in parts of the warehouse by himself that he wasn't supposed to be in alone. I used to always think he was up to some sneaky shit but my father was so blinded by the fact that fattz and him had grown up together that he never thought he would do anything to wrong him but know look at him all locked up for who knows how long.

Me and scotty talk for a little while longer before I hang up to take an nap. Its like every time I turn around I'm tired and I was never the type of child that liked takin naps I was always the one that could stay up until all hours of the night. But now that this thing is in me and he/she just wanna always sleep.

~~~~~~~~~DREAM MODE~~~~~~~~

I race down the steps to answer the door trying to figure out who's at the door at 11:30 at night it probably just Z again trying to beg for my forgiveness or Scotty getting off of work. I look out the window and doesn't see a car or anything so I grab my gun off the side table and crack the door to the point where the lock latch is still holding it shut. Once I look out my eyes grow wide at the sight of him. This tall brown skin guy about 6'1 190 lb

"Aar... Aaron what are you doin here?"

He gives me a sly grin before a large man appears behind him snapping the lock and pushing me into the house. I attempt to run back up the stairs and he grabs me slamming me on the floor before placing hand cuffs on my wrist tightly. I whimper and rub my wrist while the large man grabs me from the floor and tosses me on the couch while Aaron watches in amusement.

"Miss me baby girl?" He ask while stabbing his nails into my checks causing me to cry from the pain.

"No" I say lowly. "I'm happy now, and not as depressed as I was when I was with you." He scoffs and takes his belt off.

I watch him move in silence and I pace myself for what's about to happen to me. Things like this make me wish that I never even agreed to do this for my dad. Its done nothing but put me in danger. But I have also committed sins as large as his so I can't complain.

He comes to me and flips a switchblade open, slicing my tank top in half before splitting my bra and standing back.

"You know Nikole, I've always admired your body since we were kids, and I don't plan on stopping now." I sniffle back tears as his hands roam free around my body causing me to tremble every time he touches me.

"Please I'll do anything, just stop!" I whisper not trying to wake Kia up. He raises his eyebrow and a small smile forms on his face before he lays me back on the couch. The large guard that was with him smiles before leaving and walking in the direction of the kitchen.

"Anything?" I nod

"Anything just please don't hurt me or my sister." He nods and starts to pull down my spandex shorts.

"I always remembered that you hated wearing underwear to bed because you said you weren't free enough." I hiccup back sobs while he traces his finger down my entrance before inserting it inside of me making me moan.

"You know this isn't the first time you've done this so I'm starting to think you like it." He says with a wink. But that's not it I'll do anything to protect my sister so if that means that this has to happen to me in order to keep her safe then so be it. I watch as he pulls off his basketball shorts and pulls his penis threw the hole in his boxers before sliding into me.

I arch my back and push at his chest trying to get him to stop. It hurts so bad. I cry while he has his way with me. After a while I start to become numb to the feeling and just lay there as he does what he wants before he grabs me by my neck trying to get me to respond. I let out faint whimpers and his breathing starts to become uneven letting me know that his about to end. I pray he pulls out this time but once I feel his warm semen release inside of me I can't help but to break down. He snacks me a couple of times trying to get me to shut up but it won't work my life is completely over now.

He sits in the chair and drags me off of it and onto the floor in front of him. I mug him and he slaps me again causing the burning sensation in my face to return and my face to turn red.

"Let's go bitch, and if you bite me I'll go get your sister and make her watch." He places the tip in my mouth and I bite it and attempt to run but I'm pulled back by the security guard that he brought in with him. He pushes me to the ground and kicks me a couple of times causing me to scream in pain. Hopefully it'll wake Kia up.

"You'll pay for this!" He hisses and pulls me back on the couch and settling between my legs again. I look to the side and see them bringing Kia down the stairs and he plunges into me making me scream again.

"Please stop! It hurts! I'm sorry it won't happen again!" I scream over and over.

~~~~~~~~~DREAM OVER~~~~~~~~

"KOLE! KOLE! NIKOLE! WAKE UP YOUR SCARING ME!" I'm shaken out of my sleep and I jump back placing my back on the headboard and balling up before crying my eyes out.

Just when I thought things would get better they start to get worse. I shouldn't be having theses nightmares the doctor told me that I wouldn't have them if I hadnt gotten them by now.

"You good" she ask while rubbing my back and I nod, she grabs my phone from the nightstand and dials Scotty's number before handing it to me and kissing my cheek before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" He comes to the phone and I can't help but break down and cry again.

"Baby girl what's wrong talk to me mama?" He says lightly and I sniffle and attempt to speak but my words come out separated.

"I.. I.. I had a bad dream." He laughs and I cry harder.

"I'm sorry baby I ain't mean ta hurt yo feelings. What was it about." He yawns and i rub my eyes before laying back down and talking to him.

I explain the whole dream and I hear him sigh knowing that he's stressing.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but believe me when I say I don't want you leaving my side anymore OK?" I nod as if he can see me.

"OK..."

"When you get home in the morning it'll be all about you ok, I'll do whatever and everything you wanna do sound like a plan."

"Even the s word." He smacks his lips before laughing a little and letting out a slight yawn

"If that's really what you want Kole I guess we can." I giggle and he sighs again.

"I love you.. Light skin."

"I love you to fat girl.. Goodnight"

"Night"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
743K 26.6K 69
𝑠𝑘𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑 . 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑓 😙 .
127K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
677K 17.2K 29
18 yr. old Monica got the surprise of her life when her parents told her she had an arranged marriage. It just so happen the Arranged Marriage was to...