The Popular Girl

By stephpanda

Looking at him from across the cafeteria my heart just stops. He bites his lower lip slightly as he reads the... More

The Nerd and the Popular Girl
Chapter 2
CHARACTERS
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (yay!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
BASICALLY JUST CUTE SHIT
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
SURPRISE

Chapter 76

17.9K 653 59
By stephpanda

AYEEEE 115k reads!!!!! WOAHHHHH ❤❤

----

The week went by dreadfully slow and I longed for the weekend. To have my time spent resting and cuddling up next to Aiden while watching a film is all I wanted at the moment. Though it's still 3:00 in the afternoon and I have one more class to teach.

I swept the floors effortlessly already accustomed to the chore from having done it millions of times. Mrs. Lanes heels click on the floor and my ears perk up as she enters from the storage closet.

"Well I have officially packed all of the costumes." She points a finger, "and in order this time so there won't be a mess to deal with when we do this again.."

She walks towards the mirror examining herself I assume. I continue cleaning the floors humming quietly to myself. Until I see a frown on her face. "Is everything alright?" I ask. I pick up the wooden broom and carry it to the storage closet along with the dust pan.

"Ok yes.. I suppose." She wonders off, her eyes seem lost as she looks at the figure before her in the mirror. Her small soft hands find each other and she lowers her eyes to the ground. "I just miss teaching, I haven't been around a lot and.." her voice drifts off into the air and I know exactly a solution that could benefit the both of us.

"You miss teaching, so teach. Mrs. lane, I have a class in about thirty minutes and I'm sure you'd love to teach them." She turns and her eyes meet mine with a slight twinkle in them.

"You think I still got it?" She asks a playful smile on her lips.

I laugh, she's an expert. She's the best.

"Of course Mrs. lane."

---

"Honey I'm home!" I yell as I enter my laughs giggling. Sadly Aiden is still at work and will be out late tonight. I remember him telling me in the morning and being excited that he was going to be in a meeting with other ceos.

If all goes well in this his company could go from big to bigger in a matter of weeks. I couldn't be prouder of my soon to be husband. Though that did mean I was going to be alone until 7 o clock, but that gave me time to catch up on things..

---

Four episodes into the office and my eyes are glued to the screen as I toss a chip into my mouth.

God I love this show and just television in general.

I laugh slightly at dwights remark and then jump when my phone starts ringing. "Shit." I mumble. I pause the tv and check the caller, "mom?" I question as I answer the phone. My stomach turns into knots as I hear breathing on the other line.

"Liz sweetheart we need to talk."

"Where? When?" I question. Adrenaline is rushing through me and I suddenly feel light headed. She wants to speak to me after a whole week of silence. Why?

"At my house just come over as soon as you can ok? I'm making pasta, please drive safe." She hangs up and I tuck my phone under the blankets and let my head fall. The soft cushion wraps around me engulfing me in its warmth. I groan, I have to put a pause on this amazing thing and get up. Go outside. Breathe fresh air.

No watch another episode.

Oh you're killing me.

--

After my contemplation I finally got up from my wonderful cloud of warm and comfort known as my bed and walked to my car.

Standing here in front of my mothers door I don't know what's bound to happen. I didn't
expect her to react the way she did last time. What's to say the situation won't be worse?

It's not healthy for the baby if you have such negative thoughts.

Pshhh what do you know?

Wait is it bad?..

I quickly start thinking of rainbows as my knuckles knock on the door. Ok this is it..

The door creeps open and I expect a frown to meet my eyes. For my mother to scream and lash out on me 'how could you be so irresponsible Elizabeth!'

Instead two arms wrap around me and pull me in, I feel the warmth of my mothers breath tickle my ears and I smell her signature perfume. My arms wrap instinctively around her small frame. "Mom?" My lips quiver and I feel like a building ready to break down from one single pebble.

"Oh honey." She pulls away and wipes her eyes mascara smearing with her tears. "I'm so sorry baby." She hugs me again. I let go and shake my head confused but instead she just shh's me and shoves me inside.

"I made pasta want some?"

"Mom-"

"It's your favorite."

"Mom-"

"And I even made some strawberry lemonade just for you-"

"Mom!"

She turns and sighs as soon as she understands what it is she's doing, "please, stop stalling and tell me why you reacted the way you did? I thought... you would be happy for me." My voice trails off and she comes rushing to my side.

"Oh baby I was!" She wipes her eyes again with both hands and smiles, "I was so happy for You and Aiden!"

I shake my head, "then why?.."

"Because.." she licks her lips quickly, "because I was scared to be a grandmother." She laughs. "And not for the reason of me getting old." She makes her way to the stove to mix the pasta. I feel the heat radiating from the oven.

She made us cookies too Jesus Christ she is sorry..

"I just didn't want to be a grandmother knowing that.." she sighs, "knowing your father wouldn't be here to be a grandfather." My eyes water then and there as I stare at my mother. I see her life shatter before me all over again. Her heart ripped from her chest.

If love could have saved my father, I swear he'd live forever.

"Oh mom." I rush to her comforting her sobs, "mom shhhh it's ok." I push back the tears knowing I have to be strong. Strong for her. Strong for myself.

"It's ok mom." I whisper, "I understand." She pulls back and hiccups slightly.

"You fo-forgive me?" She mumbles.

"Yes. Of course. Yes." I smile, "and I'm sorry mom. I know how hard this is for you and.. it's going to be extremely hard for me as well." I pull away and wipe my wet face. "But together we will get through this, and dad is always with us mommy. Always."

She hugs me again and my heart swells knowing my mother is on board with me and my decisions.

"I can't wait for the baby to get here." She smiles her eyes now wide a new topic popping into her mind.

"Trust me I can't wait either." I grin.

A/n I was gonna stop it here but then I was like. Eh nah keep it going.

---

I get home around 7:00. Later then Aiden which isn't normal, considering the fact I get off of work at 3 and him 5.

"Aiden?" I question walking into the kitchen. "Babe?" I set down my keys and open the fridge. I glance inside and note we have no milk.

"Aiden!" I yell. I'm met with silence and a frown makes its way to my face. "Where the hell is he.." I whisper more to myself.

I go up the stairs and into our bedroom and find him sleeping soundly on our bed. The television is on playing cartoons and I just stand there and take this moment in.

"You're so adorable it physically hurts me." I mumble. "Literally. I mean because you got me pregnant so.." I laugh silently at my lame attempt at a joke and see his eyes flicker open.

"Lizzy?"

"This isn't lizzy." I whisper in a deep voice, his head shoots up and he looks at me puzzled.

He seems to catch on to my act and extends his arms wide.

"Come here baby gir-"

I jump into his arms making the mattress bounce slightly, he doesn't need to tell me twice. "I love being in your arms."

"Good because I love you being in my arms too." He mumbles probably having a handful of my hair in his mouth from our current position. I scoot down some and stare at him.

I smile at his cuteness and he suddenly lays on me looking in my eyes. "I missed you munchkin." I giggle slightly as he plays with my cheeks squeezing them.

"I missed you too." I raise a brow slightly and pucker my lips. "Now give mama some sugar."

"My pleasure." He kisses me immediately smirking the whole time as his tongue enters my mouth. I moan dramatically at his kisses and he holds my wrists down suddenly.

"What are you doing?" He questions a serious look on his face though his eyes are playful and filled with lust.

I laugh at my weirdness though instead of responding I just moan again at his touch. "Oh Aiden." I whisper.

"You keep fake moaning like that and I swear Elizabeth I will make love to you so har-"

"Oh Aiden!" I scream another moan escaping me. I contain myself from laughing in his face I mean seriously all he's doing is holding down my wrists and I'm over here moaning like a crazy person.

I moan again as he tightens his hold on my wrists.

"Elizabeth." He threatens.

"Say my name again." I whisper. I giggle a little there losing character for a moment. "Say it loud and proud." I whisper returning to my role.

"Elizabe-"

"Louder!" I scream nearly crying from laughing so much. "I want to hear you scream my name!"

He shakes his head a smirk on his lips, "ELIZABETH!"

"Yes Aiden." I whisper seductively. His hands on my wrists loosen and I make my way up and nibble on his ear, sending goosebumps all through his body. I lick it slightly and his body shivers.

"Ok." He clears his throat, he rips off his shirt and hurls it across the room before shoving me back down on the bed.

"Just remember. You asked for it." He smirks.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.1K 11
He loved her. He cared for her. He killed for her. Sinbad has never wanted anything more than Nessa. She is a simple village girl living with her...
953K 22.3K 27
(Sequel To Don't Let Go). The first half of Riley Yeager's senior year has been anything but easy. She's hoping that her return to school after being...
396K 22.4K 32
Highest Ranking- #3 in Short Story (First in teen dialogue series) "He-" "I am so sorry aunt Claire, I forgot to send a cab to pick you up from airp...
50.5K 1.7K 17
777 is what he lives by everyday. Lailani live by the morals of everyday life and worship the lord named Allah. When Lailani meets Stokeley things i...