Markiplier x Jacksepticeye ~L...

By ixCurses_

Jacksepticeye X Markiplier fanfic. (Septiplier) MATURE CONTENT: Swearing and sexual content. (RIGHT AT THE BE... More

Hidden Feelings
Does he...or does he not?
First time for everything~
Wish you didn't have to go..
Tiny Box Tim
All yours, All mine
You is all that matters
It only matters what you think
Don't forget...Okay..?
If only I could
Please Read !~
Wait....Yes?!
Hey Ma!...MA!
Lost Time
Ready For Us
Family Counts
You and Me...Let's Just Chill
Let's..uhm...Settle Down..?
Date Night
My Burning Love
The Dream I Don't Want
Ya Don't Need Legs
Happy Is What I Am With You
How About Tomorrow?
Insomnia
Chica Bika
Wedding Planner
Broken Bells
I'm Sorry
I Do (Alternate Ending)
Take Me To Paradise (Alternate Ending pt.2)
If you're reading this-

Quick Update

2.9K 54 50
By ixCurses_

Hey guys! So don't worry the honeymoon part will be coming soon.

But I wanted you guys' opinion on something. My co-author is writing a sequel to this...And I said I wouldn't be adding any input to it. But to show support...I am reading her take on it.

And as far as I can see it's going an antiseptic / darkiplier route....And while there is nothing wrong with that, and she can do whatever she wants...
but to me the reason I didn't add those characters into my original story  because they are fan made. And I want this story to be realistic, or more believable that things in the story can actually happen.

So the question is, should I, or would you guys like me too, write my own sequel ? It wouldn't have antiseptic or anything...But would still continue "Like Putty".  But my version.

But if you guys want antiseptic, darkiplier or anything..I can write a separate story for that!

AND ALSO! there is another septiplier story on my page, Vampire Jack X Markiplier . Go check it out!

Thanks,

~PCP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 30
A septiplier fanfic where jack is a vampire. and mark falls in love with him
151K 7.2K 37
"Well hello gorgeous." He smiled at me, his hair falling down over his face. "I haven't seen you around here before." ~ This fanfiction will contain...
721K 17.5K 99
Just a book of random one-shots. Some of them are good, most of them are bad. Read at your own discretion, and enjoy! DISCLAIMER: Requests and sugg...
7.3K 162 32
This is a Septiplier fanfic (Obviously) and I hope you like it as much as I do!