Made to be Min Yoongi's Maid

By ThatWishingStar

Seventeen-year old Shin Jinri just lost her job as a waitress when the restaurant she's working on decided to... More

Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Interview
Chapter 3: Intruder
Chapter 4: Meeting the Master
Chapter 5: First Day
Chapter 6: Kitten
Chapter 7: Flashback
Chapter 8: Pass
Chapter 9: Tears
Chapter 10: The Break-Up
Chapter 11: Heart-to-Heart Talk
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter 13: Classmate!?
Chapter 14: Show-off
Chapter 15: The Gang
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Fun Day
Chapter 18: Casting
Chapter 20: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 21: Warning
Chapter 22: Interest
Chapter 23: Accusation
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: Reconcile
Chapter 26: Trouble
Chapter 27: Threat
Chapter 28: Quarrel
Chapter 29: New Scene
Chapter 30: Fight Back
Chapter 31: Offer
Chapter 32: Deal
Chapter 33: Stalking
Chapter 34: The Date
Chapter 35: Tutor

Chapter 19: Dismay

9K 429 368
By ThatWishingStar

(Jinri's POV)

"... Rapunzel."

Everyone's attention were shifted to the stage, making me a bit uncomfortable as I felt their gaze through mine.

Jimin-ssi skipped his way through the stage, his eyes sparkling. "Jinri is Rapunzel? That's great!"

"That can't be!" Taehyung-ssi put his hands beside his head, emphasizing his dismay. "If Jinri's the princess, I can't even bare to hurt her!"

Jaena-ssi cleared her throat firmly. "Uhh, not really. I'm Rapunzel." She clarified.

"I'm the magical tree." I said, flipping my paper towards them.

In a millisecond, Jimin-ssi's merry aura was suddenly replaced by a displeasant look. "Jinri would do the role better." He mumbled.

I bowed to Jisoo-ssi before leaving the stage, following Master Yoongi who already left the stage after revealing his role.

"Knowing you're not Rapunzel, now I don't mind burning the princess." Taehyung-ssi breathed happily.

"But the dragon was not supposed to set Rapunzel on fire." I said, smiling.

He just shrugged. "I'll do it anyways."

Namjoon-ssi, who asked one of our classmates about the final line-up of casts, came back to us with his hand helding his chin. "Wait, if Jaena got the role of Rapunzel, and Yoongi's the prince..."

"Oh no." Jungkook-ssi gasped.

It took Master Yoongi a few seconds to comprehend the whole situation before opening his mouth to say something.

"Fuck no!" He yelled. "No way I'll be paired up with her!"

Seokjin-ssi massaged his shoulders, trying to calm him down. "Now, let's not create a ruckus here. Maybe we can just ask Jisoo to switch the roles and---"

"Now that we've got the complete list of casts, I am expecting everyone of you to attend to our first practice meeting this coming Friday." Jisoo-ssi spoke through the speakers. "The line-up of casts are final and will not be changed anymore, so those people who made it to the casts should not miss the practices."

Seokjin-ssi scratched his nape before letting out a pressured laughter. "I guess there's nothing we can do now."

"No!" Master Yoongi yelled once more, and then grabbed Jimin-ssi by his collar. "You wanna be the prince charming, right? It's all yours!"

"Please." Jimin-ssi pushed his hands away. "Hearing that Jaena is the princess, I'd rather be at the production team now than to work with her."

"How about you, Taehyung?" Hoseok-ssi asked.

He shook his head firmly. "No, I want the dragon role. I want to breathe out fire to Jaena."

"I fucking want to do the same thing." Master Yoongi whined angrily.

Master Yoongi's eyes fell on me, and he shook my shoulders forcefully. "You want a salary raise? I'll raise your salary thirty fucking times; damn I would buy the whole Jeju island for you right now if you switch roles with me!"

I smiled nervously. "As much as I wanted to help Master Yoongi, I can't do the role of a prince."

"Well it looks like there's no stopping now." Namjoon-ssi stated. "I guess fate's trying to tell 'ya that Jaena's the one---"

"The one sent from the depths of hell to torment me." Master Yoongi finished. "Her existence itself is enough to make me suffer."

I bowed down. "I'm sorry, I can't do anything to help you Master Yoongi."

He just let out a tired groan, his fingers gliding through the sides of his nose.

I hope this would turn out well.

******

Friday has come in a bat of an eye, and we're here at the auditorium for the first practice meeting.

"How about we sneak in some bombs and detonate it at midnight before the play?" Master Yoongi anticipated.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Master Yoongi, but we can't bomb down the whole school."

He rolled his eyes. "What about their house?"

"We can't destroy Jaena-ssi's house as well, Master Yoongi."

Seokjin-ssi hit his arm. "You're too much. Act mature and just do the role. Look at me; I didn't mind being the mother in this play."

"It's because you're fantasizing Namjoon!" Master Yoongi argued.

Seokjin-ssi raised his brow. "Excuse me? It's the other way round, Namjoon's going nuts over me. Can't blame him, though. I'm the handsomeness itself."

"Say it to that fuschia pink nail polish on your hands." Namjoon-ssi sat beside me, throwing paper to Seokjin-ssi.

Taehyung-ssi, who was beside me eating fish cake smiled at me. "Do you want some, Jinri-chu?"

I shook my head. "No thanks, Taehyung-ssi."

I pulled out the tuppeware and the tumbler out of my bag. "Master Yoongi, I packed snacks for you. It's  muffins and milkshake."

"Snacks?" Seokjin-ssi opened the tupperware and helped himself. "Oh~ You baked this muffins?"

I nodded.

"It tastes like heaven~" He dramatically put his hands on his forehead before munching again.

Taehyung-ssi also grabbed one for himself. "Dragons love muffins~"

Namjoon-ssi turned his head behind us before leaning closer to Master Yoongi. "Someone's coming; someone you hate."

"That could be anyone." He grumbled.

I looked behind us and saw Jaena-ssi, smiling at us. "Hello, is this seat taken?"

I bowed down before shaking my head. "N--"

"This seat's taken. Go get your throne at hell." Master Yoongi did not even bother to check who she is.

Jaena-ssi smiled awkwardly, before looking at Seokjin-ssi. "O-oh, Jin. Nice to see you."

Seokjin-ssi just nodded before getting another muffin from the tupperware. "There's a lot of vacant seats at that table. You can seat there."

Jaena-ssi bit her lips. "But I don't know anyone from that table."

Namjoon-ssi stood up, stretching his arm to get himself a food. "That's bad. There's no space for you here."

"Is that so.." her voice sounded soft.

"Yup." Taehyung-ssi said flatly, his eyes somewhat rolling to repugnance.

Seeing her much up-close, there's no question that Jaena-ssi is a real beauty. She stands out from everyone else here, and she acts elegant. No doubt Master Yoongi used to like her.

"Shin Jinri give me the muffins." Master Yoongi said, acting as if Jaena-ssi wasn't here.

My hands fumbled as I stood up to place the tupperware and the tumbler in his front. "P-please enjoy your meal!"

Jaena-ssi was still there, just looking at us with a confused expression. "I don't know her, but it looks like she's close to your group."

My face heated up. I'm not really comfortable with someone talking about me. It makes my stomach churn.

"She's cuddly and nice." Seokjin-ssi faced her. "Basically she's the opposite of every low-life girls--

"Like you." Master Yoongi butted in before gulping in to the milkshake.

Taehyung-ssi snickered a chuckle. "Jinri-chu is a fluffy cloud."

"And she makes the best foods." Namjoon-ssi added before patting ny head. "Anyways, go get your chair at the corner. The meeting's gonna start soon."

Jaena-ssi pursed her lips, and I felt her eyes staring right on my head while slowly going down her gaze to my toes, then back to my vision level again, before turning

Seokjin-ssi exhaled. "I swear she's trying to attach to us everyday. She's also like that when we're at class, asking me about Yoongi."

"Good thing we shooed her away." Namjoon-ssi said. "Kitten, next time you should prepare foods for us as well!"

I tilted my head. "Why?"

"Because everything you cook tastes good! Next meeting, you should bring sandwiches and cheesecakes! And I'm craving for...." Namjoon-ssi squinted his eyes through the other side of the auditorium, and frowned.

"Is there a problem, Namjoon-ssi?" I asked worriedly.

"Is it just me, or is Jaena glaring right at you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 487 34
21+ Mature BTS Fanfic Twenty year old Haruka Tsukoya was alone in her world. She lived alone, worked alone on the night shift at a gas station, and h...
155K 4.4K 36
This is a story about a 18 years old girl, Soni. She needs a job and gladly one of her bestfriends had one for her... As a maid. She will have to go...
70 0 9
Han So-Min, 18, a bright and smart student about to begin her freshman year of University. Such an exciting time...too bad she won't be able to atten...
345K 12.5K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...